The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606v2 Fantasy 6N League

2 posters

Go down

606v2 Fantasy 6N League Empty 606v2 Fantasy 6N League

Post by bsando Wed 02 Feb 2022, 12:54 pm

Join me in the league now no.9294 : 606v2
Password : ARBEK
By clicking on the following link : https://fantasy.sixnationsrugby.com/#welcome/register/?parrain=t6k5pnh&ligue=9294&mdp=ARBEK

Fantasy 6N 606v2 league details are above. Simple format, pick your team and three subs, choose a captain and a super sub before each match. Player values drop and rise as tournament goes in so the trick is to pick players who you think will do well from the get go as they’ll be harder to select as they rise in value without shedding other expensive players.

The involvement in recent seasons has been pretty minimal so let’s see if we can get a few more people involved this time. Make sure your nickname is set to your 606v2 username for ease of recognition, otherwise you won’t know who you’re playing against.

If the numbers are better this year I’ll endeavour to do a little write up each week of the comp on who is doing well and who forgot to select their team before the deadline. What fun! Good luck all.

bsando

Back to top Go down

606v2 Fantasy 6N League Empty Re: 606v2 Fantasy 6N League

Post by Oakdene Thu 03 Feb 2022, 9:09 am

Cheers, I'm in!

Oakdene

Back to top Go down