The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURREY VS WARWICKSHIRE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

+5
JDizzle
James100
thegooch7
guildfordbat
jimbobgooner
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SURREY VS WARWICKSHIRE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP  - Page 2 Empty SURREY VS WARWICKSHIRE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by jimbobgooner Sun 24 Jul 2022, 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

SURREY HAVE NAMED A 13-PLAYER SQUAD FOR THE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP FIXTURE WITH WARWICKSHIRE STARTING ON MONDAY 25 JULY.
Jordan Clark returns from injury and Jamie Smith returns from illness.
There is no place in the squad for Ben Geddes, Conor McKerr Daniel Moriarty or Amar Virdi.
Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Jason Roy and Reece Topley are away with the England team preparing for the international t20 series against South Africa.
There is still no update on Tom Curran. mad mad mad
Full Squad:
Rory Burns (C)
Hashim Amla
Jordan Clark
Ben Foakes
Will Jacks
Tom Lawes
Jamie Overton
Ryan Patel
Ollie Pope
Kemar Roach
Jamie Smith
Cameron Steel
Dan Worrall
Have to say the lack of any news on Tom Curran and the treatment of Ben Geddes is very poor from the club.
Probably Lawes and Steel to miss out.
Over to you chaps thumbsup

jimbobgooner

guildfordbat and thegooch7 like this post

Back to top Go down

SURREY VS WARWICKSHIRE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP  - Page 2 Empty Re: SURREY VS WARWICKSHIRE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Jul 2022, 11:34 am

Looks like Surrey are going to win, after all.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

SURREY VS WARWICKSHIRE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP  - Page 2 Empty Re: SURREY VS WARWICKSHIRE LV= COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 28 Jul 2022, 11:35 am

Hain got an absolute stinking decision
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbobgooner Thu 28 Jul 2022, 11:40 am

5 wkts for roach clap clap clap

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 28 Jul 2022, 12:21 pm

Not sure how Burns wasn't given LBW to that one from Norwell Shocked
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

guildfordbat and Duty281 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 28 Jul 2022, 1:00 pm

As Olly unsubtly suggests, we’ve had the breaks this morning. However, we - especially Roach - have performed well. He got swing and used it well. Besides the Hain dismissal, Roland Butcher was also whinging on the stream about Burgess’ lbw. It was moving but still clipping leg imo - umpire’s call if the technology had been there.

Not a given we’ll win but we’ve put ourselves in a decentish position which is what I wanted and was banging on about from the start.

guildfordbat

jimbobgooner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 28 Jul 2022, 1:05 pm

Burns and Patel getting us through unscathed to lunch. I’m out this afternoon. Leaving it up to you guys to hopefully see us home and JimBob to then open up the bar. First round will be on our esteemed guest Alfie!

guildfordbat

Good Golly I'm Olly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thegooch7 Thu 28 Jul 2022, 1:07 pm

Wow, from the depression of last night....what a turnaround, what a session, as guildford says, it's not over, still 200 to win, but 69 overs and 10 wickets to get them

thegooch7

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Thu 28 Jul 2022, 2:00 pm

guildford seems very confident ! Should be winning from here , you'd think. Need to though : Hampshire and Lancashire both look certain to win their games...

alfie

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thegooch7 Thu 28 Jul 2022, 5:06 pm

Surrey do it again, this time yesterday we were the outsiders to win, but that Roach spell and some confident batting has made it look like a stroll! Still unbeaten, still top, getting exciting and boiling up beautifully, but now a month of joke cricket, how did it ever come to this

thegooch7

guildfordbat and jimbobgooner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbobgooner Thu 28 Jul 2022, 5:10 pm

Boom what a win Very Happy

jimbobgooner

thegooch7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbobgooner Thu 28 Jul 2022, 5:11 pm

Guildford the bar is open, Everybody is welcome Very Happy
mug guinness cider RedWine Whisky Bubbly Bubbly Bubbly Bubbly

jimbobgooner

guildfordbat and thegooch7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2