The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 22nd May 2023 (Episode 3)

+7
Uryu Ishida
gazzyD
Steel
DarrenJS
Bentyf1
x12x
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 22nd May 2023 (Episode 3) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 22nd May 2023 (Episode 3)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 15 May 2023, 7:37 pm

Live from Braehead Arena, Glasgow
Start time: 9pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: ‘All of the Lights’ by Kanye West/Rihanna

Bout 1
Daniel Reilly vs Mike Hill

Bout 2
Rex Adamson vs "A former world champion"

Bout 3
Marty Helms/Tyler Roth vs Glasgow's Most Wanted

Bout 4
Liam Wood vs Dario Machiavelli

Bout 5
Uryu Ishida vs ???

Bout 6
The Re-Match
Eddy Kent vs Scott Harris

Bout 7
Lex Hart vs Geoff Steel

Bout 8
Johnny Oko vs GazzyD

Main Event
Clarke James vs Cameron Faith

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 22nd May 2023 (Episode 3) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 22nd May 2023 (Episode 3)

Post by x12x Tue 16 May 2023, 7:30 am

We see Liam Wood stood in back of the Copper Box Arena, we stands in front of a wall covered in pictures of previous 6CW and 6WF moments. As the camera moves along the wall we see the picture added by Liam himself during the last taping of Proving Grounds that shows the moment he first won the EWF Title.

Wood is wearing an old school EWF t-shirt and takes a second before begins to speak to the camera

Wood:
24 hours ago I walked back in to this building and made my return to this industry after years away...I made my return in the very building it all began in, against the very man that I faced on that night...Jason Sparxz.

Wood smirks

Wood:
but the thing is, you'd think that moment would mean the world to me, you'd think that coming back and doing what I love the most would have been one of the greatest moments in my life but if I'm being honest, it was bitter sweet.

Being back in 6CW last night reminded me of everything that I hated about professional wrestling, it was a massive reminder that there will aways be one thing that you can guarantee will let you down and that's the fans.

Wood's smirk remains as he begins to berate the fans

Wood:
You see, every single person in this venue last night who boo'd me should be ashamed. You saved up to buy a ticket so that you could watch the best wrestlers in the world put their bodies on the line, you paid to watch people fight and risk it all.

Wood's tone changes, speaking through gritted teeth

Wood:
I gave you exactly what you paid for and now I'm the bad guy?
I put my carer and my body on the line for your entertainment and i'm the villain?
Every single one of you is a hypocrite. You paid good money to watch us risk it all and bet it all on black but because Jason Sparxz lost that bet, now you're angry?

Wood pauses, clearly frustrated takes a second to calm himself before continuing to talk to the camera

Wood:
I came back to 6CW to start a new era, to make new memories and achieve things I haven't...someone in the back didn't get that memo and they're treating my comeback like some nostalgia driven cash grab, they put me up against a guy who isn't in my league just because he has some history in the company that I put on the map.

So if you want a bad guy...that's your bad guy.

The guy who put me in a position where I only had one option. The guy who put Jason Sparxz in a position that only had one possibility. You want to boo someone, you want to hate someone, you want a villain? The man who who left me now other option is just that.

Not me!

Wood takes another second to collect his thoughts before speaking again

Wood:
The thing is, for those of you who hated what I did last night, things are not going to get any easier because 6CW's sad attempt at replaying my greatest hits isn't quite over just yet. You see in just under a weeks time I am once again stepping foot in the ring to go toe to toe with another blast from the past.

On the next episode of Proving Grounds I will be going one on one with Dario Machiavelli.

Another moment in my history...
...another memory...
...another person I'm going to put through hell.

Wood takes a long pauses and when he begins speaking, his tone has calmed but is still as intense.

Wood:
In latin there is the phrase “Damnatio Memoriae” which translates to the condemnation of memory and it relates to the rewriting and destruction of history. You see, someone in the back is hellbent on reminding you all of EWF and they think they can use me to do that.

I'm here to tell them that once I'm done I will be the ONLY person you remember when you say those letters...I am not here to let people take away what I did for that company and I promise that every single time you bring back a memory I'll erase it just like I did with Jason Sparxz..

..just like I'll do with Dario Machiavelli..

...just like I'll do with any of the men who once called EWF their home.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
I am back in 6CW to start something new but if the people pulling the strings in the back need me to rid myself of the past first then I guess that's what I'll have to do.

Wood finishes speaking and walks away leaving the wall of photos in view, this picture now proudly displayed in the very middle.

x12x

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 22nd May 2023 (Episode 3) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 22nd May 2023 (Episode 3)

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 16 May 2023, 8:20 pm

The scene fades in, revealing a brightly lit and vibrant personal locker room, adorned with titles and framed pictures of Eddy Kent. There is also a table setup with various pieces of fruit and bottled water. The camera pans to Kent, sitting up in a luxious black leather chair looking intimidating,focused albeit slightly irked. Kent is dressed in his official 6CWF T-shirt black t-shirt which reads Levels above in big bold blue lettering with black under armour tracksuit bottoms and blue air jordans. Kent cracks his knuckles and leans slightly forward into the camera, a sly smirk plays across his face as he begins to speak.

Kent: Well, well, well... Look who's decided to swim in the sea with a great white again. You, Scott Harris, are a thorn in my side. An annoyance I just can't seem to shake off and it's only been a few weeks. I hear what they say on social media and on the streets, the people call you a champion, a force to be reckoned with. But let me set the record straight, Harris. You've made a grave mistake by crossing paths with me.

Kent's ice cold blue eyes stare to the camera, his voice dripping with confidence and arrogance.

Kent: Don't get me wrong, I respect your talent. I've seen you fight, seen you claw your way up the ranks throughtout the world of professional wrestling and fighting your personal demons. I respect that. But you see, that's where our paths diverge. While you were busy trying to climb that ladder, I was rewriting the history books. Championship after championship, accolades upon accolades—my name etched in the annals of professional wrestling around the world. You're known as an elite wrestling technician? Harris, I knocked you out...you couldn't live with the all round package my guy.

Kent pauses for a second, a cold smirk forming on his face.

Kent: But you, Scott Harris, you dare to step up to the wrong man. You think you have what it takes to prevent me from reclaiming what is rightfully mine? to strip away everything I've been working so hard for? Oh, how naive you are. I'm not just a wrestler; I am the embodiment of greatness. The ring is my kingdom, and you... you're trespassing. And I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation you find yourself in.

Kent stands up from his leather black chair and paces back and forth, exuding a mix of arrogance and menace.

Kent: They say pride comes before the fall, and Harris, your fall will be spectacular. You see, I don't just defeat my opponents; I break them, and you already know this. I shatter their dreams, their hopes, and their spirit. And you, my friend, will be no exception. The world title that I desperately crave will remain firmly in my crosshairs and eventually where it rightfully belongs, with me.

He leans in closer to the camera, his blue eyes piercing through the screen.

Kent: So, listen up, and listen carefully. The next time we meet in that squared circle, prepare yourself for a world of pain. I don't just win; I annihilate. I will expose your weaknesses, exploit every flaw, and leave you broken and defeated. Your dreams of glory will fade into nothingness as I stand tall, victorious once again over your broken, battered and beaten body.

Kent steps back and sits back into his leather chair,  his sinister grin widening.

Kent: Consider this fair warning, Harris. You've crossed paths with a force beyond your comprehension. And when the dust settles, when the final bell tolls, it will be abundantly clear who the true ruler of this kingdom is. Remember my name, for it will be etched in your memories as the man who sent you crashing down into oblivion. So enjoy this week Harris... Let the fans chant "Needs more Harris!" sign some more autographs, tweet me even, whatever you want to do. But know this.. You will..Witness greateness.

The scene fades out and into a paramount ad break as Kent rests his jaw on his knuckles and looks into the camera in deep thought. Leaving a sense of confidence and excitement for the fans for the impending war between Harris and Kent next time on Proving grounds.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Wed 17 May 2023, 8:59 pm

Johnny Oko is seen sitting in his car waiting. He twirls his katana hilt between his fingers as he stares out at the night sky. His guards enter the car, their facial tattoos concealing half their face, but their fear easy to see.

Oko signals to the driver to move off while eyeballing the new occupants. He watches their faces for any sort of reaction before looking out the side window again.

"You have news?"

The two guards look at each other and one draws the short straw to speak.

"We asked around Oyabun....you are scheduled to fight next week. No further comment on the condition of your last opponent."

Oko smiles.

"It seems assault goes far with this group. Leave men unconscious, no remorse. Leave men bloody, no remorse. Leave men with broken bones, no remorse."

He retrieves a small slither of gum from his breast pocket and chews on it slowly.

"Much anger was on show tonight from old faces. Old faces with old stories. Is it any wonder that this disfunction has delivered such dishonesty already? So many egos at all levels are supposed to harmonise to some great collective offering? It is pathetic....they should leave the scheming to those that have built an empire on it."

He looks at his guards and different thoughts fill his head.

"My opponent?"

The guards say GazzyDs name and Oko smiles.

"At least this old face is a familiar one."

Oko becomes silent as the car moves through the streets. One of the guards risks everything by muttering to his leader.

"Oyabun....why are we here?"

Oko turns to him and his lone eye tightens. The guard goes all-in and continues.

"This business....wrestling....it is so fake. It is without honour. Why fight within so called rules and with weak men who can't enforce them?"

Oko glares and tightens his grip on his katana. After awhile he starts nodding slowly.

"How many of tonight's matches did you see within the rules? Do you not think with the blood that has already been spilt that this is so far removed from home? You saw men, pushed beyond the boundaries of moral decency, disregarding everything that makes the battle fair and instead thirst for destruction....."

He stares back outside.

"....whether it is theirs or someone else's"

Oko looks back at the guard.

"All of them are desperately trying to stand apart from each other. All of them want to be the headline and not the footnote. All of them willing to go to far greater lengths then simply a fight in a ring."

He raises an eyebrow.

"And remember your Oyabuns agenda."

The two guards bow their heads to prove Oko's point.

"I have missed all the theatre, so I will continue to act like old times. But never mistake that our goal is different from every other person in that building. It is not for power, or glory, or gold. It is for redemption. And only I am the God capable of giving it to the lucky few."

The car stops and Oko turns away once more before speaking.

"Ensure all know their responsibilities."

The two guards nod before exiting the car. Oko waits before smirking.

"GazzyD.....I wonder if those weary old bones are easily broken...."

Oko smirks as the scene fades.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 18 May 2023, 6:37 pm

Following the latest episode of Proving Grounds we cut to the backstage area where Tim Allen can already been seen in shot microphone in hand. Geoff Steel walks into shot and throws his arms around the shoulders of Tim pulling him in for an embrace.

GS: Timmy it’s so good to see, how’s the family been?

Tim struggles to answer clearly trying to catch his breathe. Before Steel releases him and he is finally able to answer.

TA: All good Geoff thanks for asking. More importantly how have you been, what has Geoff Steel been doing whilst 6CW took its hiatus?

Steel smiles enthusiastically.

GS: Honestly Tim, bit of this bit of that just trying to keep myself busy I’ve never been one to be able to keep still. I think the whole nation watched on in hysterics last year at my I’ll fated appearance on Dancing on Ice I was lucky to even make it past the 3rd week, I’ll tell you Tim I’ll take being thrown about a ring multiple times a week than ever consider lacing up the skates again I still don’t think I’ve fully recovered from some of the mishaps. Of course I’ve kept myself as sharp of possible in the ring with appearances in just about every corner of the world but nowhere’s ever felt quite like home like it does here in 6CW.

TA: I think technically we need to refer to it now as 6CWF now, regardless of that I’d say the fans here in attendance were as pleased to see you as you are to be back.

GS: The fans have always had my back and never disappoint and I’m forever grateful for their unwavering support in me it always means a lot. I always aim to give them good value for money every-time I step into the limelight’s it’s the only way I know how to repay them. I can’t promise I will win it for them each and every single week but I’ll sure give it my greatest effort which hopefully they appreciate.

TA: You make you in ring return next week what should we expect?

GS:Well Tim I can’t say I have learnt any more new tricks whilst I’ve been away, I’ve never been the most technical or gifted of wrestlers there’s no denying that. The fight still remains in me though and I wouldn’t be back here if that still wasn’t the case. I’m just looking forward to being back out there competing with the best in the business, some of the locker room have had a head start on me so it’s about clawing back some momentum then seeing where we stand. What I’ll promise you though Tim is I’ll be ready to throw down and I’m very much looking forward to it.

TA: You’re facing a familiar opponent in Lex Hart, I’m sure I don’t need to remind you of the history between the two of you, do you still hold any animosity towards each other?

GS: I can’t speak for Lex, I’d like to think though we are both that bit older now though and can let old wounds heal. I certainly don’t hold any grudges or have a score to settle with Lex I’m past all that now it can become exhausting. That being said though I still expect it to be a competitive contest and if Lex rocks up pumped up swinging haymakers from the opening bell, he will get as good as he gives, I don't plan on rolling over for him.

TA: Finally Geoff, what are you longer term objectives in 6CWF?

GS: Im just taking it a day at time Tim and don't plan on getting ahead of myself, I'll start with getting my first W up on that board and then see where that takes me. Everyone is here for one reason and thats for a shot at a title but that doesn't have to be the only way for me to make a splash in this new era. I have goals in mind as to what I would deem a success but at this moment in time I'm not quite ready to share them.

TA: Thanks for your time Geoff.

GS: Anytime Tim, be good to catch up further when you have the time.

Steel walks off set as the scene fades.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Fri 19 May 2023, 3:55 pm

Jeff Thadeus is leaving the arena following Proving Grounds when a vice is heard off camera

??: Son of a….

Jeff turns to find gazzyD, he has his mobile phone in hand and looks angry

JT: Everything OK gazzy?

Gazzy is startled before becoming aware of Jeff’s presence

G: Have you heard from her?

JT: Who?

G: cut the sh*t Jeff, you know who I’m talking about. Well have you?

Jeff walks over to gazzy

JT: ah…no. No I haven’t. Listen, I know we haven’t really spoke about everything. You doing OK?

Gazzy relaxes a bit

G: I’ve been better (he says jokingly) Listen, I’m sorry I snapped then, its just with everything with Christy and then coming back here I was expecting a bit of familiarity would do me the world of good, but…..well that’s not been exactly the case let me put it that way. If anything its only added to everything so far if I’m honest

JT: well, I don’t know whether it counts for anything, buts its good to have you back. Wouldn’t be the same around here without gazzyD on the roster. I thought you were unlucky not pick up the win earlier, I thought you had James beat at one point

A wry smile appears on Gazzy’s face

G: can’t win them all I suppose. When you’re in the ring with some of the best in the world you have to be at 100% and clearly I’m not quite there yet, next week we go again and I’m fully aware of the danger Johnny Oko poses, I just need to make sure I’m on my A-Game. I mean lets be honest, we can’t all be lucky enough to be given a free victory every week like some, and I know she’s behind this. I just wish she would answer her phone and hear me out

Jeff looks confused

G: I’ve tried to explain to her so many times after what happened, the way I acted. I see how it came across, but that wasn’t the case. If I could change of it. I would

The look of confusion increases further on Jeff’s face as gazzy can’t stop himself from talking

G: If only she would take the time to listen to what I have to say. Maybe if she did all this would end. The anguish, the misery…..the mind games of trying to throw me to the wolves each week

Jeff is at a loss for words. Gazzy is clearly getting some pent up stuff off his chest, albeit incoherently when gazzys phone starts to ring, his face lights up, but the hope quickly disappears as he reads the caller ID

G: Sorry Jeff, I’ll have to take this, but seriously thanks…….not everybody would take the time to ask

Jeff nods and leaves gazzy to answer the phone as the scene fades

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 19 May 2023, 5:07 pm

Uryu is seen laying on the roof, looking up at the sky and basking in the sunshine. He hears the door swing open and looks towards it, seeing Christy approach and lay on the roof a few feet away from him.

UI: Good day to get a light tan.

C: Yes, it is. I can see why you like it up here.

UI: I come here in all weather, one time I was buried in snow and still lay here after it melted.

C: Why? Endurance Training?

UI: No, I come here to remind myself that good or bad, like it or not it's the only one i've got.

C: Did...you just quote Nik Kershaw?

Uryu starts singing, a little off key.

UI: I won't let the sun go down on me...

Christy starts to laugh at the singing.

C: You know how to cheer a person up Uryu.

Uryu pauses a few seconds, thinking what to say.

UI: Well, what is on your mind?

Another few silent seconds pass.

UI: Board related things? Or...

She quickly cuts him off.

C: Yes, Board related things.

UI: I can imagine, all those wrestlers and different leadership types. Folks planning things constantly to get to the top. You feel like you have little input and are nervous to speak out for what you want in fear of it getting shot down or outright ignored. Like being a neutral party in a war.

Christy, a little surprised at how Uryu responded turns to look at him as he's still staring at the sky.

UI: It's similar to how the locker room is when I venture down there. Wrestlers positioning themselves for ambushes, Testing the waters for teaming up and even the odd brawl. Its how I felt around Alex Walker when I wanted to keep fighting and he kept telling me no. So when I finally got the message, I would shut up, nod acceptingly and prove him wrong. You think I did that?

C: Well...he hasn't mentioned you...I think.

Uryu turns to Christy and nods.

UI: Well if he or anyone else has any issues with me, I want them to bring them to my face, that includes anyone on the Board of Directors, any of the wrestlers here or even your hus...

Christy suddenly turns away and stands up as Uryu looks at her and quickly stops himself.

UI: Sorry...I always forget he already knows this after last time...

A few awkward seconds pass as Christy slowly walks around the roof as Uryu sits up.

UI: Well I am here if you need to talk about things, stare at the sky or listen to my singing.

Christy turns to him with a nod before heading to the stairs. Uryu can hear her sing as the door closes.

C: Even for just one day...

Uryu watches the door close as he sighs a little before starting to do stretches.

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Fri 19 May 2023, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misquoted a song)

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 20 May 2023, 8:27 pm

*Backstage ahead of his match with Glasgow's Most Wanted and we see Tyler Roth standing by with Clarissa.

Clarissa: Tyler....just a few moments from now you team with Marty Helms to take on Glasgow's Most Wanted. These are a fluid team of over fifteen years....whereas you and Helms are likely to be opponents in the coming weeks....do you anticipate that being a factor in this match? Are you concerned that a future fight with Marty Helms could impact upon the outcome?

Roth: Simple answer, Clarissa, is no.....but then I'm not responsible for a loose cannon like Marty Helms and I'm not a mind reader either. Who knows what Helms is thinking or planning...

But what I do know is that the 6CWF Board are watching our performances....they are making decisions based upon what they see.....and those who are picking up victories are far more likely to be in the mix come "From the Ashes".....so if Marty Helms truly wants that world title as badly as he says....then he'll keep his eyes on the prize tonight and take care of business....

I'm a fighter, plain as day. You give me an opponent and I turn up and take care of it.....tonight will be no different....I understand and respect Glasgow's Most Wanted as a team unit, I'm a student of the game, and I know their credentials as 6CW Originals but do I fear them or their capabilities?

*Roth smiles

Roth: You can answer that for yourself but "The Reaper" fears no man....SRA and AJ Harvey like to break the rules....I like to break faces.....this should marry up pretty well....they're going up in front of their hometown fans, probably have a point to prove and they'll be hoping to get a little "GMW are 6CWF" graphic when it's all said and done but what they should be thankful for is if they live to fight another day...

Because I'll reiterate my point that I came here to be a world champion, one of the very few accolades missing off my CV, and any opponent they put in front of me is just another obstacle to making that a reality.....tonight it will Glasgow's Most Wanted and soon it'll be Marty Helms...

Clarissa: I know it's easier said than done but how would you foresee a fight between yourself and Marty Helms going?

Roth: Bloody, violent....a throwback to the old days of Gladiatorial combat....Marty Helms is a sick, twisted son of a (beep) but he loves a tear-up and from what I've seen he's pretty good at it....he comes to cause maximum damage and he carries the confidence that he can outfight and outlast any man in the world....

But Marty Helms needs to realise, and quickly, that facing me won't be like facing the other men on his long list of victims.....he got a tiny glimpse of what I can do two weeks ago but that was barely scratching beneath the surface....I am a bad, bad man....I enjoy being a bad man.....I like to hurt people and I take great pride in the suffering I cause when I'm in a fight....

I don't have to talk about that life....I am about that life and there's a whole load of footage for you all to watch to back that up.....but I also know that facing Marty Helms will be very different to my list of opposition.....I know that when the day comes I will have to be at my absolute best...

Clarissa: So talking about that....obviously you were ringside last week to watch Helms take on Orthrus....what conclusion did you come to?

Roth: Nothing surprised me....he won, which I expected....he whooped Orthrus' a55, which I expected.....he showed no fear in the face of adversity and a killer instinct that proves why he belongs at the top of the food chain....he booted the man in the skull, old school PRIDE style, and I could see on his face that he enjoyed it....I can get down with that, I mirror that, I understand exactly how that feels....

Clarissa: So what will be the difference between the two of you when you finally meet?

Roth: Emotion.....you see I enjoy destroying my opponents, I enjoy winning, I enjoy being the best at what I do but this is all business.....like I said, you get me an opponent and I train then I fight....then I move onto the next.....but Marty Helms revels in the mire....he exists and draws power from the carnage that he creates and when things don't go his way he becomes irrational and scattergun.....that makes him dangerous but it also makes him reckless...

When he didn't get the 6CW Championship he lashed out, he attacked....he takes his lack of accomplishments in his career personally and he blames others for those failures.....as I said, that makes him extremely dangerous and capable of grotesque, inhumane actions....but it also leads him perilously close to mistakes....he leaves gaps, gaps which can and will be exposed by the right level of opponent....

Clarissa: And that means you?

Roth: Like I said we can talk....we can analyse, we can predict....what will matter and the only thing that matters will be what happens on the night.....then we'll see.....then we'll know....

But for now I have two more souls to collect.....nobody can run from "The Reaper"....

*Roth bows at Clarissa and then heads out toward ringside as the fans cheer him and chant his name

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun 21 May 2023, 9:24 pm

We return to the arena, where the crowd are buzzing with anticipation ahead of the next segment.

'Figure it Out' by Royal Blood hits and the crowd erupt as 'NEEDS MORE HARRIS' appears on the Tron. The noise only goes up further when Scott Harris comes charging out onto the stage. As the song kicks in properly, Harris removes the hood of his hoodie and raises his arms into the air to acknowledge the reception he has received. He begins to walk to the ring.

RJ: The Braehead Arena has just come unglued! Listen to the reception for The Sharpshooter!

JT: I think it's safe to assume who this crowd want to see come out on top in the rematch RJ!

RJ: Scott Harris claimed his first W since the rebirth last week against Daniel Reilly and Mike Hill. You can't help but feel that he needed that in order to get the rematch with Eddy Kent signed off.

JT: It was a more fired up Harris that we saw last week RJ. He definitely looked like a man gunning for what he wanted and it's that added edge that makes him such a formidable customer for anyone on this roster.

RJ: That's right Jeff and he certainly got what he wanted in the end. Proving Grounds this week will see the rematch between Scott Harris and Eddy Kent and I for one can't wait!!

JT: And it looks like Harris has something to say...

Harris has made his way to the ring whilst RJ and Thaddeus have been talking and is now perched on top of one of the turnbuckles. He looks around the Braehead Arena, raises a solitary arm and then beats his chest. He is passed a microphone as he jumps down to the canvas. His music ceases and the Scottish crowd begin chanting 'Needs More Harris'. Harris waits for this to subside and begins to speak.

SH: Glasgow...

The crowd pop for this.

SH: That was something else... Thank you, thank you, thank you. When the producers backstage told me you guys were up for it, I thought things would get a bit lively... But I didn't quite expect that!

And you see, I'm going to need all of that and more for my match this week. Im going to need you to bring that reception, this atmosphere. I'm going to need you to raise the roof, shout to the rafters and show my opponent what greatness really is!

The crowd boo.

SH: Of course I'm talking about Eddy Kent.

The boos continue at the mention of Kent's name.

SH: See it's a measure of the man that it's taken three weeks for Kent to even acknowledge me. It's almost like he's tried to convince himself that he's got nothing to worry about when it comes to facing me.

Well let me put this to you Eddy, plain and clear.

For those 15 minutes, I'm going to give you EVERYTHING to worry about. You call wrestling you 'swimming with a great white' but let me tell you this. You're more Finding Dory than you are Jaws.

The crowd love this.

SH: You sit there behind your camera, talking about how you technically beat me on show 1. Talk away, Eddy, keep going... Keep convincing yourself that you put in a masterclass performance. If that helps you sleep at night, then so be it.

The reality of our first match is that you threw everything you had at it and you couldn't get the job done. You busted all your flushes, used everything in your arsenal. You couldn't do it and I know it's eating you up. I can tell that your ego hasn't quite recovered. You gave yourself all that billing, you bought Alex Walker along for the ride too and you fell at the first hurdle on your little egotistical tour.

And yet, I barely scratched the surface of what I can do in our first match. The Scott Harris that outlasted Mike Hill and Daniel Reilly last week is a damn sight closer to where I want to be. And that's a problem for you. I got sloppy in Week 1 and won't be letting that happen again.

You can call your little friend Walker. You can bring along a corrupt official, it doesn't matter to me. I've spent my career being talked down to and written off by egotistical cretins like you. Ive made a career out of fighting back and always giving these people someone to get behind.

So, Eddy, you're not just fighting Scott Harris at Proving Grounds. You're fighting Scott Harris and 5,000 plus of Scotland's finest who want to see you get the beating you so desperately deserve!

The crowd roar their approval.

SH: You want people to 'witness greatness'. What they'll really witness is you being given the mother of all reality checks! And that's a promise!

With that, Harris drops the mic and 'Figure it Out' plays again as he raises an arm for the crowd.

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Sun 21 May 2023, 10:39 pm

Remedy by Seether blasts out from the speakers and the crowd stands to boo as Marty Helms swaggers out onto the stage, smugness personified, mic in hand. He laughs at the reaction from the audience, walking to the ring with a smile on his face.

JT: I believe Marty Helms is scheduled for an in-ring interview segment…but in about an hour. Nobody here to talk to him at the moment!

He stops as he gets to the steps to point at a fan in the front row, laughing harder now as he steps into the ring, lifts the mic and his music stops.

MH: What a fat piece of s***! Haha! Your tits are massive, your wife probably wishes you’d shove that sweaty piece between those instead of disappointing her.

The fan claps along, which seems to annoy Helms

MH: Don’t clap me you sad little cuck. Get angry! Show something, anything, that makes your life worth continuing. I nearly plucked you out to interview me, but not even the staff at 6CWF make me this sad.

Helms turns away from the fan as he shouts something at him, pulling a piece of paper from his pocket.

MH: Little running order note I got earlier, explain what they wanted to talk to me about. Let me tell you all what was meant to be going down

He starts to read

MH: “Marty is confronted with …

He stops and looks to the back

MH: “Confronted?” What did you think this was gonna be? Not gonna fight a tape…anyway…

He continues from the sheet

MH: “Marty is confronted with the footage of him from last week’s show, staring down Roth in the aftermath of his violent attack”

Helms paces

MH: Riveting stuff, isn’t it? What do you think I’m gonna say? Aftermath of my violent attack? It was a match, lads. What do you want me to say? Screw it, play it, I’ll give you your reaction

6CWF wrote:“Remedy” is playing from the speakers as Helms leans over the ropes and stares down at Tyler Roth….

Helms: You like that? Huh? That’s just a taste of what’s coming to you…..

Roth continues to just look at Helms, which seems to irk him slightly, and then he charges forward and delivers a thunderous punt kick to the skull of Orthrus, who was trying to rise…

JT: He just kicked Orthrus’ head into next week….Marty Helms is a vindictive destroyer….

RJ: And he’s telling Tyler Roth that he is looking into the future….

JT: Every fan in this arena cannot wait to see this fight happen…..Orthrus came here to avenge his brother but, instead, he has suffered the same fate….

RJ: JJ Johnson said he wanted to see the “Monster Slayer” version of Marty Helms and there you go…he has delivered….

JT: Tyler Roth is finally off of his feet…..and he’s applauding, it seems “The Reaper” likes what he sees….

Roth is standing now and clapping as Marty Helms stands over the broken form of Orthrus. Helms points at Tyler Roth and is saying “you and me…..you and me”….

RJ: I reckon Marty Helms is ready to go now…

JT: Without a doubt…..and I don’t think Tyler Roth would hesitate either….I really don’t think it will be much longer before the 6CWF Board pull the trigger on this one…

Helms and Roth continue to stare one another down, both receiving support from the crowd, before the action heads backstage.

As the tape ends, Helms just looks bemused

MH: That? That was worth a whole interview? I haven’t thought about it since, I kicked some gimp half to death and told the next to be ready.

*Now he focuses his glare down the camera

MH: And you will be next, Tyler. Roth will feel my wrath, I promise you. I promise all these sweaty mouth breathers and I promise you: I will crack your skull with my boot. If I have to kick again and again, over and over, stain my boots with your blood, I’ll do it. I’ll do it till you don’t get up again. And any with the balls will thank me, thank me for ridding us of your Big Show impression.

Do you know why? I’ve got my own damn tape

*He points to the big screen and it shows a clip of an old episode of 6CW. It starts up on him snarling…

6CW wrote:Helms goes to find a camera and points it in to focus right on his face.

MH: Spoiler alert, you f***ing nerds: I’m the standard bearer now. And I’m absolute money.

*Back in the ring, Helms snarls and speaks one last time

MH: And that’s all you need to f***ing know.

*Remedy blasts out and Helms walks away, shouting a few things at the crowd as he walks down the ramp.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 22 May 2023, 1:51 pm

"NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN'T STOP US NOW..."

The crowd inside the Braehead Arena in Glasgow react to the opening line of Rage Against The Machine's "Renegades of Funk", as Rex Adamson saunters out onto the stage, he is wearing black and white Adidas trousers and a matching opened zip up jacket, with a white "Man Sausage Sure" t-shirt underneath. He has a bottle of water in one hand and a microphone in the other, and he looks very relaxed as the music fades out

Rex: Hey. Everyone alright?

The excitable crowd reacts affirmatively with loud cheers

Rex: Good good. So, yeah. It's no secret I'm new to this. The speaking part. See, I know I'm charismatic, charming, and damn good at wrestling... But public speaking in front of such a rowdy crowd...

Rex pauses as the crowd once again cheers

Rex: ...That's new to me, so forgive me Glasgow, if you'll indulge me, I'm just gonna briefly soak in this atmosphere...

Rex takes a drink from his water as the capacity crowd chants "6-C-Dub"

(JT: These people still living in the 6CW days, refusing to add an 'F' to their chant...)

Rex: This atmosphere is exactly why I chose 6CWF over all the other offers. To do what I do, as well as I do it, in front of such an excited crowd, it's literally a dream come true. So thank you.

The crowd appreciates the humble approach from Rex Adamson as he grins

Rex: But now that's out of the way, I wanna talk about my match tonight. And I also wanna talk about my match last week. Where in my debut, I went balls to the wall in a ridiculously good match against Lex Hart. Lex has been doing this for longer than I've been alive, and yeah, there was a bit of interference for him, but he can file that under "f*ck about, find out". That's why I've kept my nose clean. To avoid such scenarios happening to me. But yeah, a former World Champion, a living legend, defeated by Rex Adamson in his debut. Which leads me to this week.

Rex holds one finger up to pause momentarily, as he drinks from his water

Rex: Sorry. Dry mouth. Still new to public speaking...

Rex drinks more of his water before continuing

Rex: But as I was saying. This week. Rex Adamson has his second match, Rex Adamson takes on his second "former World Champion", and Rex Adamson WILL DEFEAT a second former World Champion. I can't tell you who yet, though...

The crowd boos briefly and Rex immediately gets defensive

Rex: No no no, easy guys... It's not because I don't want to tell you. I can't tell you, because I don't know myself yet! I don't know who my Uncle Max has lined up yet, but rest assured, you're gonna see another Rex Adamson masterclass. There are three things you're certain of Glasgow. Death, taxes, and a Rex Adamson victory. Peace and love Glasgow, see you later tonight!

Rex holds up his fingers in a peace sign, he places the microphone on the floor of the stage and walks off as "Renegades of Funk" plays in the arena again

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 May 2023, 5:37 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers as the Glasgow descend into loud boos as Mike Hill walks into shot, he stands motionless at the top of the stage with his arms outstretched, taking in the boos before swaggering down the ramp with a smirk. He climbs the steel steps and demands a microphone

MH: Wow, what a surprise. You guys are booing Mike Hill, despite the fact that Mike Hill has done absolutely nothing wrong. Mike Hill knows that money is a little tight up here but surely all of you must have been able to huddle around your family TV to watch what happened last week on Proving Grounds?

Mike Hill did not strike the first blow. Mike Hill was not the man who interfered in someone else's match. Mike Hill was not the man wielding a steel chair like a coward. No, that was all Lex Hart. So that's ok isn't it? Lex does all of that to Mike Hill, Lex gives Mike Hill this black eye and yet he can do no wrong. He is the victim in all of this, just because Mike Hill cost him the main event last week?

Does that seem fair to you? Because it sure as hell doesn't seem fair to Mike Hill. Now don't mistake this for Mike Hill given a single ounce of attention to your reactions. Mike Hill knows that you are all idiots, who will clap for who you're told to clap for rather than opening your eyes and appreciating the greatness that is stood in front of you. However what Mike Hill does care about is the way he is being treated unfairly by management.

See Lex Hart does all this, and gets away scot free. Because for some reason, the powers that be seem to think he represents the best of 6CWF. Mike Hill doesn't know why, maybe it's because his pink shirts and knock off sunglasses sell well on the merch stands. What they don't seem to realise is that this is just nowhere near being this God Damn Good! They say that Lex is a legend of 6CW - whoop de freaking do, is that something to be proud of? Who was his competition? A drunkard like Dicey Reilly? Not so Perfect Jack? That little lovesick puppy Gazzy D?

Lex is just not on Mike Hill's level. When Lex came to 6WF, he was nothing but an after thought, being maneuvered around by Miss Jessica, made to be Cassius Zhi's little play thing. You know who has beat Cassius Zhi? Mike Hill. Cassius Zhi's great rival JJ Johnson, you know who's beat him? Multiple Times? Mike Hill. JJ's great friend, the man with most main events in 6WF PPV history, The Saint? You know who's owned him more times than he cares to remember? Mike freaking Hill.

But it's fine, Mike Hill will reluctantly put his head down, bite his tongue and give Lex Hart his little moment in the spotlight. That one final hold on relevancy. Make sure you enjoy it Lex, live in the moment, take a deep breath and soak in the lights, the atmosphere, the crowd's adulation and hopes pinned on you. Because once this is all over Lex, and Mike Hill has pinned your shoulders to the mat after dismantling you limb by limb, move by move, that'll be it for you. The realisation will finally hit that you don't belong in this ring with someone like me.

And when you are helped up off that mat by the referee, helped to the back by the security and medics, Mike Hill wants you to stop at that of the ramp, take a look around at all those fans and look at their faces because it will finally sink in. You've let them down again, you've disappointed them and worst of all, they've realised that Mike Hill was right all along.

Tonight I face Daniel Reilly in the opening match of the night. Which is quite frankly a shocking act of disrespect, but Mike Hill is used to that. Mike Hill thought after last week that Daniel Reilly would have gotten enough merchandise signed so he could carry on selling items on eBay to supplement whatever meagre earnings he makes from actually wrestling.

But clearly not, so Mike Hill will again give him his time in the limelight. The chance to roll back the years. And then, Mike Hill will beat him from pillar to post, embarrass him and set a standard that for the rest of the night, no one else will be able to follow. And Mike Hill's hopes your watching that match Lex Hart, because it will be your fate soon enough.

*Hill drops the mic and slides out under the bottom rope, again greeted by a cacophony of boos.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down