The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF PRESENTS AGAINST THE WALL - Saturday July 22nd 2023

+7
BlueDragon1205
Bentyf1
The Last Outlaw
Marky
x12x
DarrenJS
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CWF PRESENTS AGAINST THE WALL - Saturday July 22nd 2023 Empty 6CWF PRESENTS AGAINST THE WALL - Saturday July 22nd 2023

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Jul 2023, 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Live from the AO Arena, Manchster
Start time: 8pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "We made it" by Linkin Park & Busta Rhymes

Bout 1
Road to Royalty (Semi-Final)
O’Callaghan vs Scott Harris

Bout 2
Anthony Grace vs James McManus

Bout 3
Road to Royalty (Semi-Final)
GazzyD vs Johnny Oko

Bout 4
Unsanctioned Street Fight
Blue Dragon vs Geoff Steel

Bout 5
Liam Wood vs Daniel Reilly/Drake Callihan

Bout 6
6CWF European Championship
Mike Hill (c) vs Cameron Faith

Bout 7
Freshers Ball
Cassidy vs Cody Walker vs Rex Adamson

Bout 8
Lex Hart vs Robin Reborn

Bout 9
6CW World Championship
Uryu Ishida (c) vs Eddy Kent

Bout 10
Acer vs Clarke James

Bout 11
Road to Royalty Final
??? vs ???

Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Last Man Standing
Marty Helms (c) vs Tyler Roth

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS AGAINST THE WALL - Saturday July 22nd 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS AGAINST THE WALL - Saturday July 22nd 2023

Post by DarrenJS Tue 11 Jul 2023, 8:58 am

Jack Reynolds is out in Manchester City Centre after midnight. The streets are still relatively busy even on a Monday night and Reynolds is looking around trying to spot someone. He finally sees what he is looking for; a huddle of people ahead of him. He instructs his film crew to quickly set up, as he walks towards the people clustered together. The camera flashes on people's phones are going off and we spot Anthony Grace, shirtless and looking worse for wear, having selfie with people. Reynolds briefly talks into the camera, before turning his attention to Grace.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here in the streets of Manchester after another brilliant Proving Grounds. As you can see behind me Anthony Grace, who no-showed tonight's show, has been found here.

The crowd are loving the attention and make signs towards the camera as Grace continues to pose for selfies. He takes a  swig from a near empty bottle of champagne, before randomly kissing a female standing next to him. The crowd cheer Grace's name as he staggers about laughing and swearing. He spots Reynolds and gives him the middle finger.

AG: Oh f*ck sake Jack, get that camera off me. Can't you see I'm enjoying myself?!

The crowd chant as Grace continues to walk away, as more and more people join the mass of people. Reynolds manages to get beside him and talks while walking.

JR: Anthony, you were due to appear tonight at Proving Grounds. What happened?

Grace smirks and takes another gulp from the champagne bottle.

AG: I got a better offer!

The crowd cheers and Grace flexes his muscles.

AG: Jackie, your bosses were going to have me wrestle some local piece of sh*t. If they think Grace is going to wrestle some dark match, then they don't know who they have on their books. I'm main event baby!

Again the crowd cheers and gets more raucous.

JR: But Anthony, you are under contract to wrestle. You can't pick and choose!

Boos ring out and Reynolds is pushed around.

AG: Jack, you need to take a long hard look at that place. It's so obvious that they have admin issues......

He laughs.

AG: They don't read contracts. I don't even think that prick Johnson can read. His movie career was based on doubles doing everything for him. F*cking car crash after car crash. The whole lot of them don't know what they are doing. You think I want to be associated with those clowns. I'd rather drink in Manchester!

The crowd cheers again and a "you suck" chant starts up, aimed at Reynolds and his crew. Reynolds shouts over the din.

JR: BUT ANTHONY YOU HAVE A MATCH AT AGAINST THE WALL!

Grace shakes his head and the crowd laugh.

AG: Against who?

JR: James McManus.

Grace swears loudly and beckons the camera closer.

AG: You people at 6CWF......can you hear me?! Anthony Grace doesn't get out of bed for less than 100k and he doesn't fight washed up Brits. You got a superstar on your hands! You think this crowd would rather see your sh*t PPV or be seen with me?! These people are not wrestling nerds.....they can actually think for themselves. I mean who the f*ck actually watches that sh*t nowadays?!

He grabs Reynolds by the shoulder.

AG: You can tell whoever you need to tell that Anthony Grace does his own thing. Right?! You go back to Johnson and stick your head back up his ass. They want me to appear, then I got to see the dollar signs. Otherwise your PPV is going to be empty and Anthony Grace will party with his people......

The crowd cheers again. Grace is about to continue when sirens can be heard and some police cars turn up. The officers get out their vehicles and try and disperse the crowd. Reynolds is pushed back as the crowd get more irate. Grace is suddenly grabbed from behind and he takes a wild swing with the bottle.

Reynolds and the crew are pushed further and further back, as we can just make out Grace shoving not only the crowd but the police too. Suddenly the camera is dropped, and lays on its side in the pavement. Through the cracked lens we can just see Grace, the crowd and the police in a full on fight before it shuts off.

DarrenJS

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS AGAINST THE WALL - Saturday July 22nd 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS AGAINST THE WALL - Saturday July 22nd 2023

Post by x12x Tue 11 Jul 2023, 12:29 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the Manchester crowd come to life as we see the Viper Liam Wood walk out on to the stage with a metal pipe in hand. Wood has a defiant look on his face with his eyes locked on the ring, taking a second to pause for a moment before walking down to the ring.

JT: Wood is here tonight and it looks like he's brought the metal pipe that threw through the car window of Drake Callihan, who was seconds away from hitting him!

RJ: 6CWF are lucky that nobody was seriously hurt at Proving Grounds

JT: We're still waiting for hear about the health of Daniel Reilly who Wood took out with a destructive Manson Driver on the parking lot floor...

Wood reaches the ring and take a mic before entering the ring and pacing the four corners, clearly taking time to soak in the reaction from the fans who since the return of the show had began to get behind him more and more. After soaking in the attention for a few seconds he turns his eyes to the hard cam and lifts the mic to his mouth.

Wood:
Drake Callihan, I hope you were paying attention to what happened at Proving Grounds...

The fans cheer for Wood as he continues to speak

Wood:
...hopefully you can finally see that when I said a few weeks ago that you'd have to kill me to stop me you can see that I wasn't saying sh¡t for the sake of saying it. When I said that I was going to have to be six feet f**king deep for you to rid 6CWF of me, it wasn't grandstanding...it wasn't hyperbole and it wasn't B.S!

You see, at Proving Grounds I stood in front of a charging car with you behind the wheel and I was the one left standing after our little game of chicken...I was jumped by your lap dog Daniel Reilly yet right now he's the one who's career hangs in the balance after I cracked his skull open on that concrete floor!

Wood's smirks and looks down at the metal pipe in his hand that helped him avoid his career being brought to an abrupt end. As he pauses the fans are in rapture, chanting his name. He takes another second to enjoy the attention before continuing to speak directly to his bitter rival

Wood:
I proved myself that I am a man of my word and now I hope you realise what is in store for you at Against The Wall. Without Daniel it looks like you're going to have to face me one on one and we both know that a match between us only ends up one way...you broken and bloodied and left for dead, where you belong.

But I'm not stupid.

No, I know that a professional coward like you would never dream of facing a man like me without back up. I know that you'll have people willing to sell their souls and try to take me out because money talks and empty promises talk even louder.

Wood pauses for a second, continuing to pace the ring and looking out in to the crowd

Wood:
That's why I made sure to go to your pathetic little EWF convention and put a few old names in the ground. That's why I am carrying my little friend right here and that's why I am ready for anyone who walks out with you that night...

...it doesn't matter if Daniel Reilly patches his head up and decides to get another ass kicking...it doesn't matter if you find someone new because no matter what happens...

...win or lose...

...I'm going to make sure you suffer...

...I'm going to make sure that every chance I get is taken to put you through a living hell...

...and I'm going to make you regret the day you tried to get revenge on me.

Wood lowers the mic and rests the metal pipe across the top of his shoulder before turning his attention to the ring entrance, his eyes occasionally looking around the arena clearly looking for a possible attack. As Wood stands waiting the fans cheer his name, clearly behind Wood after the last few weeks of the rebirth.

Last edited by x12x on Sun 16 Jul 2023, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 12 Jul 2023, 1:38 pm

*Backstage at the AO Arena and Cody Walker is standing by with Clarissa. Cody is dressed in yellow and blue (Wolverine style) with a matching bandana. He looks in a bright mood ahead of "Against the Wall".

Clarissa: Cody....hi, finally....I don't actually think we've had a chance to meet...

*Cody looks a little shy but he smiles at Clarissa

Cody: Hi, Clarissa....I think I've just kind of been caught up in the whole whirlwind of being signed to 6CWF, a real dream come true....and to be honest I have neglected the whole media thing...you'll have to forgive me, it's nothing personal...

*Clarissa shakes her head with a smile

Clarissa: Not don't worry, I totally hear you....when I first joined back in 6WF it took me a long time to get to grips with everything....it's just nice to finally get to meet one of the company's rising stars...

*Cody blushes a little at this and it is clear he is quite taken with Clarissa

Clarissa: So here it is, your first time...

*Cody blushes again and mumbles something like "It isn't, honestly"....Clarissa raises her eyebrows and smiles

Clarissa: I meant in front of a 6CWF mic...

Cody: Oh yeah obviously....totally....

*Clarissa holds back a giggle

Clarissa: This is really a chance to just kind of introduce yourself to those fans still getting to know you....what you're all about, what you bring to table....measurements...

*Clarissa smirks and Cody looks worried but she smiles now

Clarissa: Sorry, that was mean, I was just joking....please just tell the 6CW Universe a little about Cody Walker?

Walker: Well, yeah, ok.....so clue is kind of in the name....I'm Cody Walker....nineteen years old....born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada...erm, what else?

Clarissa: Well you've already wowed the fans with your dare-devil performances thus far, is that something they can expect to continue?

Walker: Well, erm, yeah.....that's kind of what I do....see I did a lot of training with the circus, obviously we get plenty of those in Vegas, so taking risks is something I've always been pretty good at.....some call it an adrenaline junkie or I've heard spot monkey etc but it's just the boost you get....for me it really gets me pumping...

*He reddens again but Clarissa smiles and encourages him

Walker: Like taking those risks don't really hold fear for me, it kind of just comes natural....I consider myself fortunate to have speed and a fair amount of agility and athleticism to pull things off that maybe others can't....I've always been told to play to your advantages and I feel those are mine...

Clarissa: Seems like good advice....so Cody, elephant in the room I guess, naturally people are going to ask about your father, Alex, and the relationship between the two of you and how that plays a part here in 6CWF with him being part of the Board...

Cody: I know I have to address this, even if I'd rather not, but me and my father really don't have much of a "relationship".....yeah he brought me into this world and he provided a big house and plenty of great things that a little kid could want but as far as a connection between father and son, it doesn't exist..,...I won't bore anyone with details because there's plenty out there on the net but Dad was never there....too busy chasing his own dreams of dominating professional wrestling and building empires.....I was raised by my mum and she gave me everything I needed in life...

*Clarissa smiles warmly at this

Cody: I don't "hate" my father, not at all....so it isn't a big news piece, there just isn't a bond....he decided being a big shot in this business, living the life of a bachelor around the world, that was more important....that was his decision...

Clarissa: But we have seen him reach out from time to time during the last few weeks...there is no progress between you? Some suggest he may have influenced JJ and Brandi's decision to bring you here...

*Cody gets a little heated now

Cody: That's (beep)...

Clarissa: Sorry, Cody, I didn't mean to upset you...

Cody: No, it's ok...I'm sorry, you're just doing your job and I respect that.....look JJ and Brandi flew out to the States and they came over to the WWE Performance Centre to see me train....they were impressed with that they saw and I went out for dinner with them and had some really great discussions...the Johnsons provided me this opportunity, nobody else, and I fully intend to make good on their belief in me...

Clarissa: Having a WWE Performance contract from 17 years old, that is pretty special...

*Cody beams at this

Cody: My mum was so proud....first she was reluctant, I mean this business has provided her some heartache....but she has always believed and supported me and my decisions....I'm doing this to make her proud, I want to pay her back for everything she has ever done for me....without her I wouldn't be here today..

Clarissa: You are a credit to her...Cody we have seen as well as your dare devil antics and high flying abilities that you have also developed a connection with the audience here already...we see so many of our younger fans wearing your merchandise, you have really made an impression...

Cody: It means a lot to me to see that and to feel the energy of the crowd when I go out there, they drive me on....I remember being younger and being around this business at times when mum would fly me out to 6CW shows...seven years old I remember being at Night of Glory when Keith Leone defeated Lex Hart and brought my father's empire crashing down..

*Cody can't help but smile at this

Cody: It was after that we didn't see Dad for a long time, I think he even partly blamed me and Mum for being there and distracting him from his big plans....but anyway....yeah I remember being backstage and meeting GazzyD, JJ Johnson, Dicey Reilly and just being in awe of them....they were Gods amongst men and when they walked out in front of the crowd, they rose to an even higher level....and they inspired me to chase my dreams...and now I want to do the same, I want to make the younger fans dare to dream....to make them believe that if they want this then they can have it.....because dreams do come true and I am the embodiment of that...

I mean look at me.....now I wrestle for a company owned by JJ Johnson and I'm sharing the card with GazzyD....those men were giants to me growing up....now I somehow belong in the same sentences as them....so even if one of my matches or one of my moments can inspire or encourage just one child to seize his moment then it is all worth it....that's why we are here....

*Clarissa can't help but smile at Cody's infectious nature

Clarissa: So let's talk "Against the Wall".....it's your first ever pay per view event for 6CWF....and you find yourself pitted against Cassidy and Rex Adamson...triple threat rules, Freshers Ball on the line....this is a big chance for all three of you, a shot at championship gold awaits the winner....I know you say you are here to inspire and entertain but some part of you, the competitor perhaps, must desire success?

Cody: I'd be lying if I said otherwise, of course.....look every professional wrestler, sports entertainer, whoever wants to be a champion or wants to feel what it is like to have gold in your possession....growing up and seeing JJ Johnson or The Saint, Cobra, Geoff Steel...Cassius Zhi....I mean the list goes on and on of the greats...but seeing those guys holding gold in their arms and knowing they were the best....that's what I want.....no two ways about it...

And you're right I have a big chance...I win the Freshers Ball and I could be the next Tyson Armstrong, it really is a stepping stone to the future....a first chance at success...so yes I'll be out there to put on a show for the fans but I'll be turning up to win, that is for sure...

Clarissa: And what of your opponents? Two very different men with very different styles and personalities....all three of you have clashed as of late....

Cody: I think deep down we all want the same thing, that is what makes it intriguing....we are all young and hungry....this is our first chance to make a name for ourselves....we are the new age....I remember the JJ Johnson, TGA, Abe Abercorn age....Mike Hill, Snake Eyes and Max Adamson....maybe us three can be that of our generation, that would be something...

Clarissa: Cassidy, in particular, seems to have taken exception to you....he has passed some comments on your signing to 6CWF and made reference to your father and perhaps beneficial treatment...

Cody: Which shows he has no clue what he is talking about, my father has nothing to do with my career....Cassidy doesn't like me and that's fine, you can't have everyone as a friend...but if he expects me to just roll over for him then he needs to guess again....this whole thing he's got going on, the "better than you" attitude and trying to "brand" people....it's a dangerous game.....for those he is pursuing and for himself because it can have a nasty habit of backfiring...

Cassidy may be a better wrestler than me, time will tell on that, but if he tries to disfigure me in any way....if he tries to mark me or scar me with his heinous schemes, then he is going to find out the hard way that behind my happy persona lies dormant something very different....unfortunately the curse of the Walker blood hasn't completely bypassed me and if necessary I'll show the other side to Cassidy...

Clarissa: And what about Rex?

Cody: I actually like Rex, believe it or not, and although I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me, or anyone for that matter, I respect his talent...

Rex, like myself, is somewhat burdened by his last name....he is expected to measure up to his Uncle and he's done a great job so far of doing that although I do think the pressure has slowed him a little as of late....he has all the attributes to be a star and unlike most he already has tremendous amateur pedigree....look I don't think for a minute I can get on the mat and outwrestle Rex Adamson but then I don't believe he can do the things I can either....that's what makes this such a great match...you can tell I'm excited, right?

Rex showed last week what he's all about....he picked me and Cassidy up at the same time and put us out, that is scary strength....when he hits you, you stay hit...and I know there's many who probably believe he's the betting favourite...

But I grew up in Vegas....so I know all about odds and betting....and I've seen the favourite come up short so many times for a variety of reasons....overconfident, underprepared or maybe because they just weren't as good as everyone thought...

*Clarissa raises an eyebrow as Cody smiles

Cody: And all I need is those Lucky 7s....

Clarissa: Lucky 7s?

Cody: Final Fantasy 7, Clarissa...the greatest game ever made.....just picture it; at Against the Wall...the fight has started....all three of us vying for the Freshers Ball....all of a sudden I'm hit....Rex nails the "Gore" or Cassidy gets me with the "Purification" elbow, maybe I take both....my Health Points drop.....from 9,999 to 7,777....

And then it happens...

*Clarissa looks nonplussed but asks anyway

Clarissa: What happens?

Cody: Lucky 7s.....64 straight attacks of 7,777 on my enemies equating for 497,728HP of damage....unless you're Ruby or Emerald Weapon you are not surviving that....and something tells me Rex Adamson and Cassidy are not Ruby and Emerald Weapon...

*Cody laughs at his own joke but Clarissa just stares him. Cody blushes

Cody: Not a gaming fan?

*She smiles but shakes her head

Cody: Basically I need some luck....

*Clarissa nods her head and laughs

Clarissa: I think I understand and it has been great to finally talk to you, Cody.....I wish you all the "luck" at Against the Wall....and may the odds be ever in your favour....

*Cody's eyes widen at this reference and Clarissa winks at him and walks away

Cody: I'm in love...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 12 Jul 2023, 2:20 pm

JJJohnson wrote:*Backstage at the AO Arena and Cody Walker is standing by with Clarissa. Cody is dressed in yellow and blue (Wolverine style) with a matching bandana. He looks in a bright mood ahead of "Against the Wall".

Clarissa: Cody....hi, finally....I don't actually think we've had a chance to meet...

*Cody looks a little shy but he smiles at Clarissa

Cody: Hi, Clarissa....I think I've just kind of been caught up in the whole whirlwind of being signed to 6CWF, a real dream come true....and to be honest I have neglected the whole media thing...you'll have to forgive me, it's nothing personal...

*Clarissa shakes her head with a smile

Clarissa: Not don't worry, I totally hear you....when I first joined back in 6WF it took me a long time to get to grips with everything....it's just nice to finally get to meet one of the company's rising stars...

*Cody blushes a little at this and it is clear he is quite taken with Clarissa

Clarissa: So here it is, your first time...

*Cody blushes again and mumbles something like "It isn't, honestly"....Clarissa raises her eyebrows and smiles

Clarissa: I meant in front of a 6CWF mic...

Cody: Oh yeah obviously....totally....

*Clarissa holds back a giggle

Clarissa: This is really a chance to just kind of introduce yourself to those fans still getting to know you....what you're all about, what you bring to table....measurements...

*Clarissa smirks and Cody looks worried but she smiles now

Clarissa: Sorry, that was mean, I was just joking....please just tell the 6CW Universe a little about Cody Walker?

Walker: Well, yeah, ok.....so clue is kind of in the name....I'm Cody Walker....nineteen years old....born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada...erm, what else?

Clarissa: Well you've already wowed the fans with your dare-devil performances thus far, is that something they can expect to continue?

Walker: Well, erm, yeah.....that's kind of what I do....see I did a lot of training with the circus, obviously we get plenty of those in Vegas, so taking risks is something I've always been pretty good at.....some call it an adrenaline junkie or I've heard spot monkey etc but it's just the boost you get....for me it really gets me pumping...

*He reddens again but Clarissa smiles and encourages him

Walker: Like taking those risks don't really hold fear for me, it kind of just comes natural....I consider myself fortunate to have speed and a fair amount of agility and athleticism to pull things off that maybe others can't....I've always been told to play to your advantages and I feel those are mine...

Clarissa: Seems like good advice....so Cody, elephant in the room I guess, naturally people are going to ask about your father, Alex, and the relationship between the two of you and how that plays a part here in 6CWF with him being part of the Board...

Cody: I know I have to address this, even if I'd rather not, but me and my father really don't have much of a "relationship".....yeah he brought me into this world and he provided a big house and plenty of great things that a little kid could want but as far as a connection between father and son, it doesn't exist..,...I won't bore anyone with details because there's plenty out there on the net but Dad was never there....too busy chasing his own dreams of dominating professional wrestling and building empires.....I was raised by my mum and she gave me everything I needed in life...

*Clarissa smiles warmly at this

Cody: I don't "hate" my father, not at all....so it isn't a big news piece, there just isn't a bond....he decided being a big shot in this business, living the life of a bachelor around the world, that was more important....that was his decision...

Clarissa: But we have seen him reach out from time to time during the last few weeks...there is no progress between you? Some suggest he may have influenced JJ and Brandi's decision to bring you here...

*Cody gets a little heated now

Cody: That's (beep)...

Clarissa: Sorry, Cody, I didn't mean to upset you...

Cody: No, it's ok...I'm sorry, you're just doing your job and I respect that.....look JJ and Brandi flew out to the States and they came over to the WWE Performance Centre to see me train....they were impressed with that they saw and I went out for dinner with them and had some really great discussions...the Johnsons provided me this opportunity, nobody else, and I fully intend to make good on their belief in me...

Clarissa: Having a WWE Performance contract from 17 years old, that is pretty special...

*Cody beams at this

Cody: My mum was so proud....first she was reluctant, I mean this business has provided her some heartache....but she has always believed and supported me and my decisions....I'm doing this to make her proud, I want to pay her back for everything she has ever done for me....without her I wouldn't be here today..

Clarissa: You are a credit to her...Cody we have seen as well as your dare devil antics and high flying abilities that you have also developed a connection with the audience here already...we see so many of our younger fans wearing your merchandise, you have really made an impression...

Cody: It means a lot to me to see that and to feel the energy of the crowd when I go out there, they drive me on....I remember being younger and being around this business at times when mum would fly me out to 6CW shows...seven years old I remember being at Night of Glory when Keith Leone defeated Lex Hart and brought my father's empire crashing down..

*Cody can't help but smile at this

Cody: It was after that we didn't see Dad for a long time, I think he even partly blamed me and Mum for being there and distracting him from his big plans....but anyway....yeah I remember being backstage and meeting GazzyD, JJ Johnson, Dicey Reilly and just being in awe of them....they were Gods amongst men and when they walked out in front of the crowd, they rose to an even higher level....and they inspired me to chase my dreams...and now I want to do the same, I want to make the younger fans dare to dream....to make them believe that if they want this then they can have it.....because dreams do come true and I am the embodiment of that...

I mean look at me.....now I wrestle for a company owned by JJ Johnson and I'm sharing the card with GazzyD....those men were giants to me growing up....now I somehow belong in the same sentences as them....so even if one of my matches or one of my moments can inspire or encourage just one child to seize his moment then it is all worth it....that's why we are here....

*Clarissa can't help but smile at Cody's infectious nature

Clarissa: So let's talk "Against the Wall".....it's your first ever pay per view event for 6CWF....and you find yourself pitted against Cassidy and Rex Adamson...triple threat rules, Freshers Ball on the line....this is a big chance for all three of you, a shot at championship gold awaits the winner....I know you say you are here to inspire and entertain but some part of you, the competitor perhaps, must desire success?

Cody: I'd be lying if I said otherwise, of course.....look every professional wrestler, sports entertainer, whoever wants to be a champion or wants to feel what it is like to have gold in your possession....growing up and seeing JJ Johnson or The Saint, Cobra, Geoff Steel...Cassius Zhi....I mean the list goes on and on of the greats...but seeing those guys holding gold in their arms and knowing they were the best....that's what I want.....no two ways about it...

And you're right I have a big chance...I win the Freshers Ball and I could be the next Tyson Armstrong, it really is a stepping stone to the future....a first chance at success...so yes I'll be out there to put on a show for the fans but I'll be turning up to win, that is for sure...

Clarissa: And what of your opponents? Two very different men with very different styles and personalities....all three of you have clashed as of late....

Cody: I think deep down we all want the same thing, that is what makes it intriguing....we are all young and hungry....this is our first chance to make a name for ourselves....we are the new age....I remember the JJ Johnson, TGA, Abe Abercorn age....Mike Hill, Snake Eyes and Max Adamson....maybe us three can be that of our generation, that would be something...

Clarissa: Cassidy, in particular, seems to have taken exception to you....he has passed some comments on your signing to 6CWF and made reference to your father and perhaps beneficial treatment...

Cody: Which shows he has no clue what he is talking about, my father has nothing to do with my career....Cassidy doesn't like me and that's fine, you can't have everyone as a friend...but if he expects me to just roll over for him then he needs to guess again....this whole thing he's got going on, the "better than you" attitude and trying to "brand" people....it's a dangerous game.....for those he is pursuing and for himself because it can have a nasty habit of backfiring...

Cassidy may be a better wrestler than me, time will tell on that, but if he tries to disfigure me in any way....if he tries to mark me or scar me with his heinous schemes, then he is going to find out the hard way that behind my happy persona lies dormant something very different....unfortunately the curse of the Walker blood hasn't completely bypassed me and if necessary I'll show the other side to Cassidy...

Clarissa: And what about Rex?

Cody: I actually like Rex, believe it or not, and although I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me, or anyone for that matter, I respect his talent...

Rex, like myself, is somewhat burdened by his last name....he is expected to measure up to his Uncle and he's done a great job so far of doing that although I do think the pressure has slowed him a little as of late....he has all the attributes to be a star and unlike most he already has tremendous amateur pedigree....look I don't think for a minute I can get on the mat and outwrestle Rex Adamson but then I don't believe he can do the things I can either....that's what makes this such a great match...you can tell I'm excited, right?

Rex showed last week what he's all about....he picked me and Cassidy up at the same time and put us out, that is scary strength....when he hits you, you stay hit...and I know there's many who probably believe he's the betting favourite...

But I grew up in Vegas....so I know all about odds and betting....and I've seen the favourite come up short so many times for a variety of reasons....overconfident, underprepared or maybe because they just weren't as good as everyone thought...

*Clarissa raises an eyebrow as Cody smiles

Cody: And all I need is those Lucky 7s....

Clarissa: Lucky 7s?

Cody: Final Fantasy 7, Clarissa...the greatest game ever made.....just picture it; at Against the Wall...the fight has started....all three of us vying for the Freshers Ball....all of a sudden I'm hit....Rex nails the "Gore" or Cassidy gets me with the "Purification" elbow, maybe I take both....my Health Points drop.....from 9,999 to 7,777....

And then it happens...

*Clarissa looks nonplussed but asks anyway

Clarissa: What happens?

Cody: Lucky 7s.....64 straight attacks of 7,777 on my enemies equating for 497,728HP of damage....unless you're Ruby or Emerald Weapon you are not surviving that....and something tells me Rex Adamson and Cassidy are not Ruby and Emerald Weapon...

*Cody laughs at his own joke but Clarissa just stares him. Cody blushes

Cody: Not a gaming fan?

*She smiles but shakes her head

Cody: Basically I need some luck....

*Clarissa nods her head and laughs

Clarissa: I think I understand and it has been great to finally talk to you, Cody.....I wish you all the "luck" at Against the Wall....and may the odds be ever in your favour....

*Cody's eyes widen at this reference and Clarissa winks at him and walks away

Cody: I'm in love...

As Cody Walker stares at Clarissa walking away, Max Adamson wanders over, he's finishing off a packet of crisps as he grins at Cody

Max: I wouldn't bother mate. She's ridden more Stallions than Frankie Dettori...

Max laughs at his own joke as he finishes his crisps, puts the empty packet in a nearby bin, and puts his arm around Cody

Max: What do you get for the girl who has everything. I'll tell you Cody. Penicillin. Cures everything.

Cody looks disgusted as Max continues

Max: But while I've got you here kid, let me explain something to you. You see, to you, this Freshers Ball is a wonderful opportunity. You're in a triple threat match where you could earn yourself a shot at the European Championship. The problem is... You shouldn't get your hopes up.

Cody doesn't seem to agree as Max continues on

Max: I mean, you can go shoot your shot with Clarissa, you can shoot your shot against Cassidy, but if you're a realist... You should steer clear of Rex. And I mean it with the others, even Clarissa. I was only joking earlier... Well apart from the Penicillin stuff... That sh*t really works...

Max pulls out a business card and places it into Cody's hand

Max: 6CWF isn't the friendliest place. You're a talented kid, sometimes it's better to get people on side. Let me know if you need representation.

Max walks away leaving Cody more puzzled than he was before

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 13 Jul 2023, 1:21 pm

Remedy by Seether begins and so does the booing as Marty Helms walks out onto the stage. He has a mic in his right hand, the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship over his left shoulder.

He starts to walk down the ramp, talking as he does

MH: Cut that music. I’m not here to dance or sing, I’m here to deliver my message. And you can all sit there, shut up and listen to me preach.

*By this time, he’s at the ring, and climbs in, to a chorus of boos.

MH: Yeah, yeah, boo f***ing hoo. I’m the champion of your damn world. You haven’t got anything but old fashioned wrassling and I’m the head honcho. El jefe. Il capo. I’m the don, I’m the man, I’m the one. Not one of you is turning to your friends and trying to get them to watch Pissida, they’ll laugh at him and they’ll laugh at you.

I’m the goddamn man the world looks to as world champion. And Tyler Roth wants to have one last go. I got the same message for him as I do any of these Road to Royalty boys: your move!

*He strolls to the turnbuckle and leans on it

MH: Take your shot, Tyler. Show the rest of them what happens. Show the waiting queue that every last drop of blood and sweat still ends in tears when you step across the line and walk into my ring.

Honestly, I hope it’s Scotty. Imagine lining up behind your best bud and then having to follow him to hospital, panic all over, knowing you might be the next one on the gurney. I wouldn’t even blame you for taking a shot at Uryu instead. Sure, it’s the coward’s choice, but discretion can be the better part of valour.

*He idles back to the middle of the ring and faces out to the hard camera

MH: 11 other men were all taught a lesson last week, because the champion, the real champion, he sent out a little reminder. You’d think it could have been anyone getting that pin, but you’d be mistaken. The reason it was me, the reason it was no damn coincidence, is because I’m just that damn good.

*Now he turns to the ramp

MH: And who is betting there isn’t a soul back there who dare tell me otherwise…

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 16 Jul 2023, 4:29 pm

*"Riot" suddenly hits the airwaves and there is a roar from the crowd as Tyler Roth walks out onto the stage. Roth is wearing a vest that reads "Soul Eater" and we see that his right hand is heavily strapped in a cast. Roth waits for the music to cut and then he looks down at Marty Helms

Roth: Surprise...

*The crowd cheer as Roth smiles, Helms looking less than impressed. Roth holds up his right hand to show off his cast

Roth: Yep, you got me....no point in pretending otherwise....you suckered me in, had your little kinky bag of tricks stored in the gym and I let a blind taste for violence distract me....hand is broken, just like you intended...

*Helms smiles at this

Roth: And I appreciate, Marty, all the sweet nothings you whispered in my ear last week...promising me a big finish at "Against the Wall"...telling me you wanted to finish proceedings properly, they were a real comfort whilst you had me handcuffed and at your mercy...

Now I get it....I could talk about how you, once again, left me breathing....left me standing....left me capable of coming back....but that is kind of your MO nowadays isn't it? It's almost like you won that world championship and what? You went soft?

*The crowd cheer at this

Roth: You had me right where you wanted me and you chose to break my hand? Really? Didn't they ever teach you that you always go for the head?

Because I warned you, Marty....I warned you that picking a "last man standing" match was a mistake....I told you that giving me free reign to do anything and everything I want is only going to end badly for you....and now, now you've given me another weapon....all for free...

*Roth shows off his cast again

Roth: Yeah you broke my hand but now they covered it in a solid cast that gives me even more capability of smashing your head to bits at "Against the Wall"....but do you know, Marty, I'm sure you do because you are not as stupid as you look....I don't need my right hand to beat you....I've got a left, I've got my head, my elbows, my forearms, my knees, my feet, my legs....and a week on Saturday I get to use all of those to maim you, to leave you clinging to this mortal coil....

Because unlike you....I don't need a night-stick or a steel chair, or tables, ladders, kendo sticks or anything else you'll desperately search for next week....I don't need to handcuff you to the ropes or anything else....I don't need weapons, Marty, because I am a walking (beeping) weapon and I am going to hit you harder than you've ever been hit in your life.....and then I'm going to hit you again....and again....and again....I'm going to keep hitting you until your soul leaves your body and begs me to collect it...

*Roth rubs his chin now

Roth: You're a tough guy, Marty...I know that.....you hit hard, you are as dangerous as they come...and I have no doubts that next week you will put me through my paces, probably hurt me once or twice in the process...

But you are about to come to the realisation that keeping me down for a three count at "From the Ashes" is one thing but no man walking this Earth keeps me down for ten...

This started between us ten years ago during our days in The Authority and it kicked up a notch three years back when I gave you a glimpse of my power when I destroyed the ambulance taking you to the hospital.....then they locked us inside "War Games" but even that wasn't enough to finish what we started...

Hostilities resumed when 6CWF re-opened its doors and I think deep down we both always knew it was going to end this way....we knew one day we'd collide, we knew that there would never be space for both of us in this company...

So at "Against the Wall" we will end this once and for all....and you can stand down there and you can talk yourself up....you can even, foolishly, look past me at what is coming down the line...but after next Saturday night you won't be looking anywhere and you most certainly won't be talking anymore...

I'll give you props where it's due, you're amusing....heck when we get on these (Roth taps the mic) you're probably a step ahead....having a big mouth has to come in handy for something, right?

But words and talking cannot save you from what is coming.....you really are about to find out that your mouth has written one too many cheques that your a55 can't cash....."Against the Wall" is collection night and I'm taking what's mine...your soul and that 6WF World Heavyweight Championship...

And Marty, I dare you to prove me wrong....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 16 Jul 2023, 8:23 pm

The scene fades in, revealing a brightly lit and vibrant personal locker room, deep in the AO arena in Manchester. The locker room is also adorned with titles and framed pictures of Eddy Kent. There is also a table setup with various pieces of fruit and bottled water. There are posters of Robin Reborn Prime TV shows and a famous gaming channel called TeamZoomZoom. The camera pans to Kent, sitting up in a luxious black leather chair looking intimidating,focused albeit slightly unhinged. Kent is dressed in his official 6CWF T-shirt black t-shirt which reads Levels above in big bold white lettering with black under armour tracksuit bottoms and red air jordans. Kent cracks his knuckles and leans slightly forward into the camera, a sly smirk plays across his face as he begins to speak.

Kent: Well, Here we are, it's time Uryu Ishida. Uryu Ishida, the so-called people's champion. I stand before you tonight, not just as Eddy Kent, but as the institution and the in waiting 6CW world heavyweight Champion, and the one true wreslter that is levels above all. Look upon me, Uryu, and see the measure of a man who has conquered every challenge, every adversary, and every obstacle in his path.

Kent: Uryu Ishida, you may have had your moments of glory in the past and present, but you're living in a bygone era. I've said many times before that you are the locker room leader that this company should be proud of...but you're living in a fantasy world. A fantasy world where you need to understand this is the era of Eddy Kent, the era of god mode, and the era where I show the world what true god mode looks like. You see, Uryu, I am not just a man; I am a force of nature, a eradicator of dreams, and a conqueror of legends.

Kent: Uryu, you claim to be a hero to the masses, a symbol of inspiration. But I am the hero they truly need. I am the symbol of power, the one who protects this industry from the mediocrity that you represent. Look at me, Uryu! Look at the way I command that ring, the way I command the attention of the 6CWF Universe. Can you honestly say you command even a fraction of the respect that I do? I don't think you can. Just look at the ratings that I bring in. Look at the money I bring into this business.

Kent: You are the ultimate cinderella story, Uryu. The ulitmate underdog world champion. But let me enlighten you, Uryu. Underdogs are a thing of the past because for years I have crushed them all beneath my boot. I have defeated giants, legends, and future certified 6CWF Hall of Famers. What chance do you stand against the might of Eddy Kent, the institution and soon to be 6CW heavyweight Champion?

[Kent leans closer to the camera and continues his tirade with a unhinged smile now creeping across his face, his ice bold blue eyes relentless]

Kent: Uryu, I don't just want to defeat you; I want to humiliate you. I want to expose you for the relic of the past that you are. I want to shatter your dreams, Shatter the dreams of every single member of the 6CWF universe. I want to break your spirit, and make you regret ever stepping foot in the ring with me. The beating I will unleash upon you will be a message to the entire 6CWF locker room that there is no one who can stand against the unrelenting dominance of me, Eddy Kent.

[Kent leans back with a sick grin forming across his face]

Kent: But let's talk about your friend or should I say girlfriend Christy James shall we? she is a young woman with aspirations of greatness, dreaming of following you in your glory. But just like you, Uryu, she is destined to fall short. She is destined to be nothing more than a casualty in the wake of my dominance of you, Uryu. And when I'm finished with you, Uryu, I will make sure Christy understands. I will make sure she knows what a true champion can do.

Kent: Uryu, I offer you one last chance to walk away. Surrender to me gracefully and allow the spotlight to shine on those who deserve it. Because make no mistake, Uryu, the light that emanates from me is blinding. I am the institution, the beginning and the end. And when we step into that ring, there will be no doubt, no uncertainty, that I am the one true god of this industry. Think about Christy...think about the pain she will go through watching me suffocate you in that ring. Watching you gasping for air... in agony. Just think about her feelings.

[Kent once agains leans forward with malice in his blue eyes]

Kent: Or you could chose the silly option, Uryu. You can prepare yourself for a lesson in pain, suffering, and absolute annihilation. Step into the ring with me, and you will witness firsthand why I am the true face of this company, the one true God of this industry. Your legacy will crumble, and you will forever be remembered as just another casualty of the Kent era.

Kent: This cinderella story of Uryu Ishida is about to strike midnight and a new era will begin... the beginning of my era will begin. In the Kent era you will all understand why I am the single greatest wrestler of my generation. No longer will there be any doubt how good I am in that squared circle. The institution will be the single greatest era that the 6CWF universe has ever seen. No more mediocrity, anything less than perfect... will be snuffed out by me.

Kent: So, Uryu, make your choice. Will you cower before me like all the others, or will you step into the ring and become another victim of my era of domination? The choice is yours, but remember, in the end, it's the institution who reigns supreme. Tonight, at Against the wall there will be one 6CW world heavyweight champion standing tall. And it won't be you, Uryu. It will be me and I will continue to show the world why I am... Levels above you.

[Kent leans back into his chair and opens a bottle of water and swigs from it before screwing the cap back on and staring into the camera. His eyes looking wild and relenting as the scene slowly fades away.]

Bentyf1

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 16 Jul 2023, 8:35 pm

A cameraman is filming a 6CWF 'live event' at the M&S Arena in Liverpool on the run up to 'the ppv' as the crowd are going wild. 

Former 6WF Champion Rasta and Blade are in the ring and are hitting eachother with rights and lefts as the crowds cheers grow louder and louder. Rasta beats his opponent back and gives himself enough space to hit a leaping dropkick, knocking Blade off his feet before heading up top and attempting an elbow drop. Blade rolls aside and Rasta hits the mat with a dull thud before rolling over and holding his ribs. Blade then uses the ropes to pick himself up to his feet and he lunges in with a boot hitting his downed opponent till he rolls out of the ring. 

The fans cheer Rasta who is currently regrouping on the outside leaned against a guard rail as Blade stands at the ropes motioning for him to come back and shouting insults and the Liverpudlian fans, who 'boo' him in return the baby faced Rasta then slides back into the ring and starts to hit him with right and left hands as the crowd cheer. Slowly the crowd seem to lose interest in the match as their attention seems to be divided. There seems to be some commotion in the crowd as a large man makes his way through. Barging people out of the way. We see the face of Blue Dragon making his way towards the ring through the fans as the two wrestlers in the ring nod at one another and turn to face the oncoming Dragon. 

BD gets to the security barricade as members of the security team rush in to hold him back. Most of them look very tentative in their approach to the Hardcore Legend. But one man. The biggest of them decides to get in Blue Dragons face. As he is trying to issue commands to BD he looks confused as Blue Dragon simply holds his hands up and smiles at him turning his back. Only to keep on spinning and hit a viscous backhand strike to the man's temple. He steps over the barricade with ease and picks up the security guard hoisting him up and over his shoulder back into the crowd. BD then steps towards the other security guards as they have no choice but to act.

Two men extend police like batons and run at Blue Dragon reining down blows at his legs and body. Blue Dragon seems none plussed and he almost laughs to himself while swinging a free kick like boot to one man's chest. As the air escapes from his chest with a splatter of blood the other man catches Dragon with a baton shot to the temple. Dragons gaze turns towards him as the man stutters and backs away throwing his steel baton to the ground as a huge paw reaches for him. Blue Dragon has gripped him by the back on the neck and he lifts him into the air. Dragon smirks at the remaining two security before slamming the man face first into the top of the security barricade, smashing his face with a sick pulpy cracking sound and the fans back away in fear. We hear a few fans shouting 'Rough Justice!!!' 

Rasta and Blade are in the ring trying to decide what to do as the final two Security guards walk slowly towards BD. The female guard starts to get in Blue Dragons face now and he roars back at her the tension rises as she tries to hit him but he catches her hand and he lifts her off the ground. She's dangling by one arm as he makes a slight adjustment and her shoulder pops. As BD lowers her to the floor she's screaming in pain and her arm is dangling by her side. The last security man runs at him full speed and jumps towards his head in a kind of a superman punch. Only for BD to step aside slightly and twist his body.catchingnthe man's head in a headlock and swinging him around into a DDT in the ground. He picks the unconscious man up by the collar and punches him twice in the face before dropping him and turning his attention towards the men in the ring.
Rasta and Blade look at eachother and seem to come to an understanding before fist bumping eachother and motioning Blue Dragon to come into the ring and fight them. BD grabs a microphone from a table ringside and rolls into the ring.

BD:
"Y'alright lads? Been some time since we've shared a ring... Wasn't it one of you that I have my first match with? I'm sure it was... Problem is.. yous are all the same to me. You see, I, unlike you, knee when it was time to go. I left 6WF when I was still a threat. I came back.. still a threat and I left on the tip of my game, with my brother in tow.. he looks at the crowd and he raises his arms.. and now? Now I'm back again. And I'm still a threat. Only this time im not here to threaten the Crowds, I'm not here the threaten the Champions, I'm not even here to threaten you two pr*cks.. "

Rasta makes a move on BD and he swaps the microphone to his left hand while simultaneously punching Rasta in the bridge of the nose. He backs up and Blade catches him helping to hold him up...

BD:
"What the f*ck was that? Listen, no more of that ok? I'm trying to talk here so stand there and stay quiet. Now... As I was saying. Im here, I'm back and now, I'm a threat to this whole thing.. not the city, not the country, not the 6CWF.. no, I'm a threat to the world, the WHOLE F*CKING WORLD!!!"

Blue Dragon places the microphone in his pocket and he walks over to Rasta and Blade before saying something we can't hear and they start to get out of the ring. Suddenly Dragon grabs blades hand as he goes to follow Rasta to the outside. He pulls him back and he shouts in his face

BD
"Did you think you weren't in my way? I told you to get out of my way! You'll be an example, this is what to expect!!"

He then throws Blade across the ring into the corner and reaches out and grabs Rasta by the dreadlocks. He lifts him up and over the ropes and hits him with a boot to the fut before throwing him into the corner with Blade. He snarls at them and waits for them both to stumble from the corner before running and hitting a double spear crashing through both men like a speeding car through a wall. The crowd react and a strange, half happy half angry way. Almost bloodthirsty as Blue Dragon raises and picks up Rasta lifting him up for the Deathnote (Gutwrench, impaler style powerbomb) dropping him on his neck with a sickening crunch. He rises again, a little blood on his lip. He reaches down and he pick up Blade, he parades him around the ring, like an animal showing off his latest kill before lifting him over his head and throwing him to the metal rampway outside the ring. He picks up Rasta and does the same.. he paces the ring. The chaos and broken bodies surrounding it as some sections of the crowd reign boos and jeers on him, a small contingent beging to chant his name and he casually takes the microphone from his pocket and addresses the audience. He takes a small bottle from his pocket also and as he paces the edge of the ring he pours some sort of fluid all around the ring apron and the ropes. It sinks into the canvas and stains it

BD
"6CWF has alot to worry about right now. It has one lad trying to kill all JJs mates, it has some reality TV tw*t trying to get seen by the world. Max and his little son, or nephew, or grandkid? I dunno, whatever.. that's to name a few. The biggest problem as far as I'm concerned is the lack of order, and that order comes from fear, and that fear comes from chaos."

Dragon tales a singular match from his pocket and strike it across his face, the rough and scard skin causing it to ignite.

BD:
"Chaos is something I don't fear. Its something I embrace, through chaos and through violence I will set this place alight, I will burn 6CWF as you know it, to the ground..."

He drops the match on the mat and flames circle around, lighting the edges of the mat and the ropes. 6ft flames roar and crackle as the fans gasp and the EMTs and arena staff scramble to move the injures stars from ringside.

BD:
"So.. Here I stand.. in the fire... surrounded by destruction and danger. With only one thing left to do... You see? If I'm willing to set a fire, and to cause this destruction, then youd better f*cking believe I'm man enough to go through it all myself..."

Blue Dragon steps towards the flames and is engulfed by the fire as the flames take over the whole scene and we hear the fans scream in terror, the screen fading to black.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 19 Jul 2023, 4:37 am

*Helms' expression doesn't change. There's intensity, a little curiosity, and his usual nonchalance. He looks at Roth

MH: I'll give you credit, Tyler, I went into this just thinking I'd break you, but now I want the match. I didn't think you'd earn even that much of my respect. So 

*He gives him a soft clap. Tyler nods, a smug look on his face, fully aware there's more to come

MH: The thing is, and it's something you're about to learn about me, Tyler: I like winning matches. I could beat half these idiots to death just walking past them backstage, but do you know what's better than just hurting a man? Taking away his hope.

You see, so many of you idiots think this mat is sacred, think their name means something, use your little backhand deals to leverage power in this business. You all care so. damn. much. Your desperation has been on show since I took your body apart at the last pay-per---sorry, Premium Live Event. And now you've allowed it to come to this. You're about to have any semblance of relevancy ripped away from you. That's the problem with getting my attention, the consequences.

*Helms smiles, but so does Roth, shouting 'bring it on!' 

MH: You best remember why you've been to the hospital so many times these last few weeks, Tyler, why and how. You had to damn near kill yourself to get me there, whereas I had time to go win a match. We are operating at different levels here, even this crowd know it. No boos, no cheers, they're watching the slow end to a career nobody cared about. 

*He points around the arena

MH: These genetic mistakes even cheer Uryu, yet not a single one seems to have an interest in you walking out of the building on Saturday. 

*Some muted boos quickly fade, and Helms locks eyes back on Roth

MH: And who can blame them? Come the morning of Sunday the 23rd, all you'll have left is Scott Harris t-shirt and the memories of meeting greatness in the ring. 

I'm the last fight they'll ever see you have, the last time you'll ever be relevant, the Last Outlaw and the last man standing

And all you are is next.

The Last Outlaw

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 19 Jul 2023, 12:47 pm

*Robin is lounging across a deep, fluffy pink sofa in his private dressing room. His bodyguard stands by the door, two women are on chairs, bored, barely dressed. Robin is on his phone

RR: Yeah, yeah, sign that, I can write a book, ya kno? Bouncing page-to-page firestarter, yesssss!

*He listens

RR: A promo? I don’t have to do that! JJ? JJ can lick my big black - - I don’t care what he runs, I don’t care if he controls this company, ya man don’t own me. Just play a video package or something, I did that VO thing in the studio, that’ll work.

*He hangs up and the scene fades. As it comes back up, it shows montage footage of Reborn. Sometimes it’s matches, sometimes it’s his biggest, craziest moments, other times it’s stock footage of him for promo packages. The voiceover starts. It’s Robin Reborn, but with a slight change to his voice that is fooling nobody

RR VO: In a world full of the dull and beige, at a time where hope has never been further away, 6CWF is proud to reintroduce the most inspiring figure in modern British society: Robin Reborn

*The camera that was circling around Reborn stops and he looks down the lens, standing in an empty ring

RR: 6CWF, I’m back!

*Another montage begins, with highlights of Reborn getting the better of a number of legends like Adamson, Thunder, Reilly and Wood. It shows him winning the GTG and beating Joshua for the world title. All the while, the voiceover is back

RR VO: Saturday 22nd July, the world will be watching as Robin Reborn returns to face Luke Hart at 6CWF Against the Wall.

*The poster for the show fills the screen and now the theme for the PLE plays. We’re back with Reborn in that empty ring

RR: Tune in on Amazon Prime Video to see me, Robin Reborn, and the rest of the cast as we fight with our backs Against the Wall. Watch my main event return as old hand Luke Hart gets his shot in his first match on PPV or PLE. The old rookie Hart faces the young legend of the game Robin Reborn!

*The poster is back in the screen with information how to watch Against The Wall

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 19 Jul 2023, 8:03 pm

As the cameras roll, the scene unfolds in what appears to be an abandoned warehouse, towering structures of a once-thriving industrial facility can be seen in the background casting long shadows across the rusted machinery and broken windows.

There is a crudely constructed wrestling ring made from metal scaffolding and worn-out canvas, at the centre of the workshop floor. Dim lighting struggles to pierce through the darkness, creating an eerie atmosphere. A human silhouette steps out from the darkness and approaches the ring, within touching distance of the canvas the figure stops it is unclear at first the cause of delay the light making it difficult to distinguish any clear movements, before eventually an elongated shape is produced from what appears to be the insides of the darkened figure.

The spectre glides around the dilapidated ring tapping the object against the scaffold, the sound of metal on metal pierces the air and echoes around the abandoned building but in some way doesn’t feel out of place. The ring then welcomes its guest and a spot of light falls upon it partly illuminating the scene at which point the familiar face of Geoff Steel greets us, he appears serious and focused, his hand is gripped around a crowbar, he raises it and points it directly at the camera.

GS: In the shadows of adversity, I stand before you battered, but unbroken. Week after week, I've endured the onslaught, absorbing blow after blow. At Against the Wall the rules are cast aside, and the streets become our battleground. You have made me do this Blue I am left with no choice but to unleash the depths of my fury, tapping into a darkness I have rarely called upon. From this moment forward, nothing will hold me back I am fuelled by the fire of vengeance.

Steel swings the crowbar smashing it against the ringposts on three separate occasions.

GS: The chimes toll with a haunting melody Blue and they are calling forth your name, they can’t wait to greet you and have you dance a macabre waltz. They can sense your mortality for you are a mere man and all life is fragile and inevitable.

Steel swings the crowbar thrice more.

GS: In a realm of delusions, where false grandeur finds its home, you declare yourself a prophet of destruction. Yet your words ring hollow, your claims wither under scrutiny, for true prophets of destruction need no proclamations. Yours is a costume worn by a pretender.

Again Steel fills the air with the clash of metal.

GS: Where the flames flickered and the air reeked of sulfur, I stood toe to toe with the colossal form of Cerberus, the mighty guardian of the underworld before me, I faced the beast's ferocious onslaught. Through sheer determination and courage, I vanquished the beast and emerged victorious. Once invincible and fearsome now left charred and shaken forever marked by our clash, leaving it a lasting testament of my will and triumph.

The chimes sound once more.

GS: let your dark self emerge if you must but know that it shall find no foothold. I will stand firm, undeterred ready to face your challenge. At Against the wall my darkness will eclipse all that you claim to posses, I am a formidable force, a void that will swallow you, my power is unmatched and my depths impenetrable, I will engulf you Blue.

Steel swings the bar twice more, then on the third strike the spotlight disappears casting the scene back into darkness.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 20 Jul 2023, 4:51 pm

“The Next Big Thing” blares out through the speaker system and the cameras pan to the top of the stage as Mike Hill saunters out from behind the curtain and is welcomed with loud boos from the Manchester crowd. He smirks to himself and walks to the centre of the stage, he adjusts the 6CWF European Title belt draped over his shoulder before swaggering down the ramp to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps, he turns to the crowd and raises the European Title as he stands on the apron before stepping into the ring. He beckons for a microphone to be thrown to him as the crowd continue booing

Mike Hill: Sorry, sorry, sorry. Mike Hill knows you are all excited to see him but it seems like there has been some confusion here, it appears as if the chauffeur service provided by 6CWF has dropped Mike Hill off at the wrong arena. You see Mike Hill was told that Against The Wall was taking place in the AO arena in Manchester but that can’t be right.

Hill steps out of the ring and walks towards the timekeeper’s area, he approaches the ring announcer

Mike Hill: Mike Hill is right isn’t he? We aren’t in Manchester are we?

Ring Announcer: No this is Manchester…

Mike Hill: What? Really?

Ring Announce: Really…

Mike Hill: But, but…there’s actually some noise here. If we really were in Manchester, in a sporting arena, this place would be deathly silent. There would be no atmosphere at all. That’s what it’s always like in Manchester…

The crowd descend into even louder booing as Hill heads back into the ring…

Mike Hill: Sorry, Mike Hill didn’t realise you could hear that conversation. But you have to admit, it must feel a little weird for you guys to actually be making some noise for once? God some of the footballers who unfortunately have to ply their trade in this City must be so jealous seeing Mike Hill competing in an atmosphere.

Anyway, that is enough about this hell-hole, anybody who knows the first thing about anything knows that the only place beginning with MA that matters is the hometown of The Next Big Thing, Malvern! So as much as you guys don’t want Mike Hill to be out here, let me tell you Mike Hill doesn’t want to be out here any longer than he has to be either so if you shut the hell up and let The Next Big thing talk we can get this over with.

Saturday night at Against The Wall, Mike Hill defends his 6CWF European Title against Cameron Faith. Now Mike Hill knows that as part of the rebirth of this company that JJ Johnson had to find some investors for the Board Of Directors from outside of the wrestling business, so their naivety is understandable. Mike Hill can see why they might have fallen for the Cameron Faith sob story and wanted to give him yet another opportunity on the biggest stage against the biggest star.

But surely JJ hasn’t taking too many chair shots to the head to forget just how inferior Cameron Faith is to Mike Hill? Hell, Mike Hill knows VIP Promotions own the rights to all the 6WF archives so if the board really needed a refresher, they could have put any number of those shows on and seen the same thing time and time again…Mike Hill pinning Cameron Faith’s shoulders, Mike Hill making Cameron Faith tap out, Mike Hill having his hand raised as Faith cried into the canvas.

There comes a point where it becomes simply unfair on Cameron Faith to continue putting him through this. Everyone has heard all about the trials and tribulations Faith has gone through in his life, god knows it’s the only damn thing he talks about, so does 6CWF really want to be responsible for the inferiority complex finally taking full grip of Faith and sending him spiralling out of control? Do we really think that Faith’s fragile ego will be able to cope with yet another humbling at the hands of Mike Hill?

So Mike Hill is going to do the sporting thing. Mike Hill is going to do the decent thing. Here and now, Mike Hill is going to offer Cameron Faith the chance to forfeit this match-up ahead of Saturday? This is your chance Cameron, here is a no-catch, one-time offer to save face and walk away from our match on Saturday without getting hurt, without being embarrassed and with your pay cheque still in tact. What do you say Cameron?

In fact, let Mike Hill go one step further. You don’t have to answer now. Mike Hill will give you up until the moment the bell rings on Saturday night for you to take up this offer. That way you can still get one more triumphant walk out in front of these fans, because Mike Hill knows how much these idiots approval means to you. But be warned Cameron, if you don’t take up this offer, then Mike Hill takes no responsibility for what is going to follow.

Mike Hill will have to do the humane thing and that is beat you into oblivion one final time. Mike Hill will have to embarrass you on National TV in front of your friends, in front of your family and in front of these fans because you need to face facts Cameron, you need to embrace the truth, you need to realise that you will Never, Ever, be this GOD DAMN GOOD!

Hill drops the mic and stands in the middle of the ring, embracing the booing crowd

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 21 Jul 2023, 8:53 am

We cut to an outside view of the arena and see a shot of a hooded figure walking towards it. The camera only showing his back as he pulls his case behind him as rain buckets down

??- Amaaaaaazing grace how sweet the sound
To save a wretch like meeeeeeee
I once was lost

As the hooded figure reaches the arena doors
He stops as if he realizes he is being followed
He slowly lowers the hood from his head and faces the camera. Showing his face to be none other than James McManus

JM- But now I'm founddddddddd
I guess you were following me to get some words before my match?

The camera slowly nods

JM- I'm guessing you all want to know why James McManus is back and why he went away. So let's walk and talk

James McManus turns away from the camera and we start to walk through the arena concourse

JM- You see I had to go away, I had to leave, I had to find the real James McManus, The man who was known as the rookie killer had lost his edge, he didn't enjoy what he was doing here anymore

McManus stops at a water fountain and fills up a water bottle from his bag before continuing to walk

JM- so I went back home to my wife and kid and back home to the British Wrestling independent scene
I went home and I found my love for this sport again. I won more championships than ever before. Up and down the country. I became more rounded in all things wrestling. Learning new moves new tactics and I was the one people on there way up were coming to for advice now. And I became the face of British Wrestling
But I hear you ask James why now why return to 6cwf now

We have now reached the door of James Mcmanus' locker room

The simple answer Is
The future is now
It's time for McManus to step out of the shadows and into the spotlight once more to prove to the world I am as good as I know I am. To prove to the world I'm more than a tag team wrestler, more than a joker wannabes lacky. To prove that I am the best professional wrestler in the UK today...... No the world today

McManus enters his locker room as the camera shuts off and the scene fades

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down