The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL X - Sunday September 3rd 2023

+13
Mat
Steel
Marky
Beer
DP
The Last Outlaw
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
DarrenJS
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
Engel Harlequin
JJJohnson
17 posters

Go down

6CWF PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL X - Sunday September 3rd 2023 Empty 6CWF PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL X - Sunday September 3rd 2023

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Aug 2023, 9:01 pm

Live from Daytona Beach, Florida
Start time: 8pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "Welcome to the circus" by Five Finger Death Punch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bout 1
6CWF European Championship
Gauntlet Match
Cameron Faith vs Cassidy vs Cody Walker vs Daniel Reilly vs James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs O’Callaghan

Bout 2
Edward Plague vs GazzyD

Bout 3
6CWF Key to the Kingdom Championship
Rex Adamson (c) vs Mike Hill

Bout 4
Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello

Bout 5
Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch
Blue Dragon vs Geoff Steel

Bout 6
6CW Championship
Uryu Ishida (c) vs Anthony Grace vs Robin Reborn

Bout 7
Clarke James vs The Saint

Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber
Marty Helms (c) vs Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly vs Eddy Kent vs Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 22 Aug 2023, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL X - Sunday September 3rd 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL X - Sunday September 3rd 2023

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 22 Aug 2023, 1:22 am

The scene opens with Engel sat with his feet up on the desk of Alex Walker, leaning back in the cheap leather office chair, a smile on his face. On the desk are what seem to be Walker family photo's with a particular emphasis on a young Cody. As the camera gets closer, Engel removes his legs from the desk and sits up.

Mr Walker, I believe its time you and I had a little heart to heart. Just over a month ago, I sat in that chair across from you. Sat in this chair you told me your plans, aspirations, you promised me the world to sign on that dotted line, you spoke of mismanagement, of potential. Every word you spoke, like all of those that came before you, every word...desperation...lies...

Engel picks up one of the photos of the Walker family and smiles.

This is your fault Mr Walker, everything that has happened, that is happening right now, it is all your fault. Let me ask you Mr Walker, can I call you Alex? Yes Alex, let me ask you something, did you consult anybody before you picked up that phone? Did you even ask Brandi? You sat across from me Alex and you told me what I wanted to hear, but these four walls, this lousy desk, faux leather chairs, no pictures of your family, no pictures of your own son, you revealed so much more hehehe

Engel tosses the picture to the floor.

When are you going to tell your son you dont believe in him Alex? When are you going to stop this masquerade and tell him he is nothing more than a piece of meat sent out to that ring to make you money? You promised your son you would handle things all the while knowing that you are responsible for bringing me to the table.

Engel slams a fist on the desk violently, an enraged look upon his face.

You did this Alex. You! Engel, here today gone tomorrow, that is what you thought isn't it Alex? Maybe you thought you were getting some knock off Doink...oh Dicey would love that one hehehe. You told your son you would deal with this. Lies! Your son is preparing for a championship match at Beachfront Brawl thinking his good old daddykins will keep the monster under his bed under control. You know its too late. Did Brandi tell you about my little gift to her? She probably doesn't even know the deal you made hehehe.

Engel stands up menacingly and clears the desk with a violent swipe of his arm.

At Beachfront Brawl, I make my mark Alex, there's no going back once you open the door. I'll clip his wings just like they did mine. Alex, at Beachfront Brawl...the games begin.

Engel laughs manically as the office fades to black. "Cody" is painted hundreds of times all around the surrounding walls. A recording of "Engels gonna kill you" chants play as the scene ends.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL X - Sunday September 3rd 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL X - Sunday September 3rd 2023

Post by x12x Tue 22 Aug 2023, 3:40 pm

An instrumental version of “I hate you” by Frank Carter And The Rattle Snakes begins to play as a date pops up on a black screen.

“4th February 2013: It all begins”

Black and white footage begins to play of the first match between Liam Wood and Vincent Costello which ended with Liam Wood being hit with the brass knucks and Costello stealing the win from Liam Wood.

We then begin to see various moments in Wood and Costello's long running feuds as a narrator begins to speak over the footage. The footage includes Costello doing whatever it takes to beat Wood as well as Wood's Night Of Glory victory over Costello that people saw as a turning point for the Viper.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a night that will forever be etched in the annals of wrestling history! Tonight, we stand witness to a collision of titans, a clash of wills, a showdown a decade in the making! For ten long years, these two warriors have been on a collision course, fuelled by a seething hatred that has consumed their very souls. A rivalry that has torn through the fabric of time, leaving nothing but destruction in its wake”

We see clips of both men winning and raising the EWF Title over their heads, both men having won the title multiple times with Costello holding the belt twice and Wood three times.

“A decade of destruction, A decade of bitterness, of resentment, of unrelenting competition. They have crossed paths in hellacious matches, thrown each other through tables, and left their bodies broken and battered inside unforgiving wars for the ages. And through it all, the fire within them only burned hotter, driving them to new heights of savagery.”

We then see the other people involved in these feuds including Emmy and the Callihans as well as clips from EWF and the rise and fall of Fear. We see Costello returning at Against The Wall and restarting the feud and the brutal attacks that Wood has been put through since Costello's return, the worry clear on Emmy's face with each clip of her shown, we then see the events of the last episode of Proving Grounds showing Costello's attack on the Callihans taking Drake out of the picture.

“Tonight, where it all began plays host to what could be the final battle, the culmination of their decade-long war will unfold. The grudges of the past, the humiliations suffered, the scars earned, they all lead to this one moment – a moment that will determine who stands as the ultimate victor and may leave one forced to face an end of an era”

We finally see footage of both men standing toe to toe, pure hatred filling their eyes as we hear sound clips from both men

Wood: Only one of us is walking away from this!
Costello: at Beachfront Brawl we write our final chapter...there is no happy ending

Suddenly the footage shows the men start to offload brutal strikes to each other, neither backing down. As the punches are thrown the narrator speaks one last time

“Liam Wood...Vincent Costello...
...10 years in the making...one final war.”

The screen fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 22 Aug 2023, 3:50 pm

We see a single camera shot, framed on the face of Edward Plague. The camera pans back a little to show nature behind him as he begins to speak, his gaze locked on to the camera as he does

Plague:
Gazzy...

...I have been patient for long enough...

A serious look covers Plague's face, one of anger as he speaks to his opponent at Beachfront Brawl

Plague:
...I have waited and I have allowed you to accept your destiny but the sands have time have continued to run and you are still in this self imposed limbo...still pretending that you are trapped and unable to free yourself...still pretending that you are happy...

...but I know that you are not. I know that every time you are forced to shake the hand of our hollow hero that you want to snap his hand from his wrist. I know that you can see what I see, that his mask is slipping and that the protection that he offers is a Trojan horse...I see the hatred in both your eyes and it sickens me that neither of you are brave enough to give in to what is needed...

Plague eyes almost glass over as he speaks of "destiny" and the plans he has for everyone involved, a far away look covers his face and a smile creeps through the anger

Plague:
...you two are pieces in a chess game bigger than both of you and it is time to stop holding back, it is time to stop playing pretend and it is time for me to offer a helping hand in the only way I know how...

...I have decided that it is time for me to free you and at Beachfront Brawl, you will be pulled from the webs you allowed them to weave and you will be reborn a new man...

Plague holds his worn, scarred hand up and lifts a finger as he begins to create a list of all the things Gazzy will be free from if he takes Plague's offer

Plague:
...a man free from the shackles of false love...
...a man free from the shame of defeat...
...a man who can finally feel alive...

Plague then clenches his hands and a scowl covers he face yet the smile still remains, a sinister smile hard to hide from the camera

Plague:
...but first we must meet under a pale moon and I must make you feel as if you have died a thousand times. As it is only when a man faces his own mortality that he can truly feel alive and understand the importance of every step he takes.

For far to long you have walked in the shadows of others and walked the path of unimportance...you have placed your very being within the hands of another, yet her hands now reach for a different figure...

The camera slowly starts to pan backwards revealing more of the shot, Plague stood in what looks like a forest.

Plague:
...her love is as hollow as an empty grave...

...allow him to take that place...

...allow him the death he deserves and give yourself a chance to truly live once more.

Plague pauses one last time, the camera moving back further to reveal the followers of the Plague Family Cult dressed head to toe in white. Plague continues to smile as his eyes soften, he attempts to look as if he has compassion and care

Plague:
Gazzy...

...What I have in store for you at Beachfront Brawl would end the career of a lesser man but I know that deep down you'll be ready for it and come of out the other side with your heart beating again for the first time in what feels like forever...

...you will enter a shell of a man and within a baptism of blood you will find a new passion, a new home...

...a new family...

...and then Chapter II of your story can begin...

Plague stops speaking as the followers stood in the forrest with him begin to chant "1 3 4 6" before the camera shuts off

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 24 Aug 2023, 8:05 am

*So Fresh, So Clean plays and smoke fills the stage. 

JT: Not a dream sequence this time, or so I hope!

RJ: I’m not quite sure how we ended up in Robin’s head and on your screen last week, but the magic of TV has always been a bit much for me! 

JT: I blame AI. 

RJ: Who’s Al? Shearer?

JT: A. I. 

RJ: Oh, aye? Really? Didn’t know he was into behind the scenes stuff!

JT: No, you idiot. The letter a. The letter i. Artificial intelligence —- look, he’s already in the damn ring with a mic

*Reborn is just prepared to speak as the modern day Chuckle Brothers finish their bit

RR: Hola! Mi amigos! Mi compañeros de lucha libre! 

*There are mostly boos, but as they abate, a small “Si! Si! Si!” chant can be heard

RR: ¿Por qué me abucheas? ¡No, no, no! Muchos personas en Florida hablan español, veinte por ciento. Los mejores personas. ¡Mi gente!

*There are still mostly boos, but some cheers.

JT: We forget that Reborn spent some time in Mexican wrestling after his fall from grace as a champion in 6CW.

RJ: His days as Lion might not have struck a chord with American crowds, but it never hurts to charm the locals with their language.

JT: Except there’s still another 80% of people who don’t speak Spanish here!

*Reborn continues in his less-than-perfect Spanish

RR: ¿Tu recuerdas mis días como el León? Antes de que Engel me matara…y antes de ser una estrella de televisión en Amazon Prime. 

*A big chant goes up. It’s hard to tell if they’re saying Mexicant or Mexicnut, but it’s loud and halts Reborn in his tracks. He goes from an arrogant smile to complete disgust

RR: The typical American crowd. You’re not a state, you’re a monster. Anyway…

*He clears his throat, and then a big breath in…

RR: ¡Prepárense, fanáticos del ring, porque el espectáculo del siglo está a punto de desatarse! Desde las entrañas del cuadrilátero, el titán indomable, el coloso de la destrucción, ¡yo, el Campeón del Cielo, he llegado para reclamar mi trono!

Escuchen bien, adversarios temblad, porque no hay escapatoria. Mis músculos están forjados en acero y mi determinación es inquebrantable. En cada golpe, en cada lucha, traigo consigo la furia de un volcán en erupción. Mi mirada desafía a cualquiera que se atreva a cruzar mi camino. ¿Quién osa enfrentarse a mí? ¿Quién se atreve a desafiar mi supremacía?

*In the swing of things now, he hops back and forth, from foot to foot. 

Soy astucia, soy estrategia, soy el maestro de la psicología en el cuadrilátero. Mi mente es un laberinto en el que mis enemigos se pierden, mientras yo manejo los hilos de su derrota segura. Cada movimiento, cada táctica, es un paso hacia su destrucción.

*He looks down at his hands, smiling

Mis puños son tormentas y mis patadas son truenos. Enfrentarme es enfrentar la furia de los dioses encarnada en un solo hombre.

¡El ring tiembla ante mi grandeza, los corazones se aceleran ante mi poderío! Prepárense para una noche de caos inigualable, porque el Campeón del Cielo ha llegado, y ninguno de ustedes quedará igual después de presenciar mi dominio absoluto. ¡Que comience el espectáculo!

*He stops, and then bows, and actually gets a loud reaction from the fans, the Spanish speakers impressed, and some others in the crowd giving a begrudging respect. 

RR: Yeah, that's right, I got flow en Español, too. Uryu, Anthony…follow that..!

*Staring down the ramp, he beckons for his competitors. 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 26 Aug 2023, 4:11 pm

"Back in Black" blares out of the speakers and Anthony Grace appears on the stage. There are a few cheers as Anthony confidently walks down the aisle, passing a bemused Reborn as he does so. A female fan is chanting his name as he approaches and he spots her. He casually walks over, grabs her face and plants a large kiss on her lips. The fan seems taken aback but starts cheering when she realises she is on camera and blows a few kisses in Anthonys direction.

Grace reaches the ring and the music dies down. He beckons the cameraman over and pauses before smirking. He then delivers the obvious line.

AG: I am contractually obligated to deliver the following promotional material.......

A few cheers go up but mostly the crowd boos. Reborn smirks from the ramp as Grace shrugs and starts pacing the ring. He seems a little big agitated, and RJ comments on him seemingly being a little bit too hyped up.

AG: I'm impressed Mr Reborn, really I am. I'm still not sure if that was genuine knowledge or a glorious use of Google translate. But either way it was sublime use of a carrot to dangle in front of these burros faces....

The crowd boos and Grace acknowledges it.

AG: What? You are reacting? With one line? You have had this guy pour is heart out with a butchered language but its Anthony Grace comparing you to donkeys thar wakes you up?!

Grace turns to Reborn and shrugs.

AG: No accounting for taste I guess Mr Reborn...

He paces the ring again and holds his brow in a Columbo-esque pose.

AG: You are going to have to remind me what we are doing here. No lies, this week has been pretty full on for me. And as much as this brawl on the beach is important, I've been 6CW World Champion. That story was done years ago. You've also given me absolutely nothing to work with Mr Reborn because I don't speak foreign. I had other people to do the talking for me.....

He looks around at the crowd and looks nonplussed.

AG: So let's just knock down the first big assumption.... that Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn will team up to take Mr Ishida down.

Grace shakes his head.

AG: I mean it's a touching picture of brotherly love but I know you aren't as stupid as Mr Ishida looks. So yes, if the opportunity arises then I will use you to accomplish my goals. Either way, I like you more than I trust you. You figure out what those starting levels are.

He turns his back on Reborn and stares out to the crowd.

AG: I did enjoy putting some class into this promotion and properly toasting the demise of a paper-weight champion. But I fear the underdog story is one this place can't shake. So as much as I know my standing here is way beyond everybody else's, I'm not putting much faith in leaving as champion.

He turns round to Reborn.

AG: So what you may well ask are my goals? The fact is Mr Reborn, I haven't figured that out yet. I'm enjoying myself too much being the most watched, biggest hope and guiding light this place has. And you can hark back to bears, tea or Tibetans all you want but the Amazon generation want shockwaves only I can supply.

He points past Reborn and to the back.

AG: They say many things....

He points to the crowd.

AG....but they say Grace.

Grace turns back to Reborn.

AG: But because I have been told repeatedly to stay on topic, I will make one thing very clear. Putting Anthony Grace in the background, is going to lose fans, subscribers, advertisers, endorsements and ultimately a whole lot of money. I can do what I want, when I want and with who I want.....

Grace looks at the camera.

AG: Hey Johnson, you want to return to the good old days? Well here is a newsflash for you.....only I make the headlines. Do the right thing.

Grace nods his head and walks to the corner.

AG: And now we wait....

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 27 Aug 2023, 6:38 pm

"Too Old to Die Young blasts out into the arena as the crowd cheer as Uryu walks out with the 6CW Heavyweight Championship, staying at the top of the stage looking at both Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn.

UI: Gentlemen, Gentlemen before we all see you two do a live sex celebration I have a question for you. Who's going to be the champion?

Uryu looks at them both pointing at themselves before realising the other is doing the same.

UI: Don't get me wrong, You would both be interesting champions and you both have strong cases against me. A former tag partner who knows my skills very well who can easily take advantage of them. A champion who has more experience than I do and whilst being drunk normally would hinder him, he uses the unpredictability as a weapon. I was going to be in a fight before my tag matches against you. Now you have victories against me I bet you are both feeling confident, like you could put all your chips on the line against me and win.

Both Robin and Grace smile confidently whilst keeping an eye on each other.

UI: You both do have one huge disadvantage against me though. You have your main passions somewhere else. You are distracted by glitz and glamour. The dream that stardom will carry you further and onto top studios like Paramount or Netflix. Neither of you have been through the wars I have to get to where I am today. Anthony you may claim to be more experienced than me but lets face it, you have not been tested in a very long time in the way I am going to test you, like this match is going to test you. Robin, you can counter me all you want and predict my moves but you are predicting those of three years ago and back then I wouldn't even be close to holding the world title. Time changed me, made me better, made me work harder and I do not intend to stop now! My passion will always be here, in this company! In 6CW! I do not intend to falter to some David Arquette wannabes who will walk into the sunset with the symbol of 6CW! There will only be one man in the spotlight and that will be the man who gives his soul to 6CW, Who is trusted to defend the company with every bloody bit of spirit and drive he has! You two may be golden in your own rights but to me, the company and the fans you are both just Fools Gold.

Uryu stands on the stage looking at his opponents, awaiting a reply.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 28 Aug 2023, 6:41 am

*Reborn looks at Grace, then looks at Uryu, before laughing to himself and lifting the mic

RR: I ain’t know what the hell either you fools talkin’ ‘bout. I dunno if it’s Mr 2008 Tony Stark and his 1995 Robert Downey Jr impression, or the mid-noughties homophobe with the Yu-Gi-Oh collection, but ain’t neither of you impressed me yet today.

*He shrugs at both men

RR: S***, where was I? *Cough*

¡Prepárense, fanáticos del ring, porque el espectáculo del siglo está a punto de desatarse! Desde las entrañas del cuadrilátero, el titán indomable, el coloso de la destrucción, ¡yo, el Campeón del Cielo, he llegado para reclamar mi trono!

JT: Wait a second…

*Reborn continues

RR: Escuchen bien, adversarios temblad, porque no hay escapatoria. Mis músculos están forjados en acero y mi determinación es inquebrantable. En cada golpe, en cada lucha, traigo consigo la furia de un volcán en erupción. Mi mirada desafía a cualquiera que se atreva a cruzar mi camino. ¿Quién osa enfrentarse a mí? ¿Quién se atreve a desafiar mi supremacía?

*The crowd is somewhat quiet now, rumblings of boos, a loud section of fans reacting loudly whilst the rest sit unsure

JT: Now, my Spanish isn’t very good, but…

RR: Soy astucia, soy estrategia, soy el maestro de la psicología en el cuadrilátero. Mi mente es un laberinto en el que mis enemigos se pierden, mientras yo manejo los hilos de su derrota segura. Cada movimiento, cada táctica, es un paso hacia su destrucción.

*Now more of the crowd are booing, they seem to be catching up with the Spanish speakers

RR: Mis puños son tormentas y mis patadas son truenos. Enfrentarme es enfrentar la furia de los dioses encarnada en un solo hombre.

¡El ring tiembla ante mi grandeza, los corazones se aceleran ante mi poderío! Prepárense para una noche de caos inigualable, porque el Campeón del Cielo ha llegado, y ninguno de ustedes quedará igual después de presenciar mi dominio absoluto. ¡Que comience el espectáculo!

*He stops and finishes with a flourish of his arms, but now the whole crowd is booing

JT: Well…

RJ: Spill, JT, what’s going on?!

JT: He’s…I’m pretty sure he’s just repeated the same Spanish promo, word for word.

*There is a growing “No hablas Español!” chant going around, which is simple enough for the non-speakers to join in with.

JT: And it sounds like everyone here is becoming aware of that fact. Look at him, he’s scared

*Reborn looks around, now worried

RR: Ummm, line… 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Mon 28 Aug 2023, 12:56 pm

Grace looks at Reborn and then Uryu with disdain.

AG: You two are more alike than I gave you credit for......both of you continuously spewing the same lines.

He stares at Reborn.

AG: The fact you seem ill equipped to cope with anything deviating from a Plan A, says a lot about you Mr Reborn. In order to succeed, you have to be able to adapt. Take a good hard look at yours truly.

Grace takes a step back and widens his arms.

AG: I am the most celebrated persona in professional wrestling. I came here as a success, quoting the good book and frustrating the old elite by being a star they could not touch. I became a figurehead for this business, going through multiple tweaks to my character and returning here STILL as the most talked about man in this ring and beyond it.

Grace smirks at Reborn.

AG: You can't learn this charisma. You can't buy this publicity. Nobody on this Earth has the gravitational pull of Anthony Amazing Grace.....

Some sections of the crowd cheer but most boo.

AG: So when you stand before me and only have one option.....well it seems you have come to terms of being firmly in my shadow.

Grace looks at Uryu.

AG: And then we come to the master of mediocre....

Grace shakes his head.

AG: You come out here and think you are champion because you deserve it? I have seen a lot of charity cases in my time and you are the perfect example.

Grace walks the ring.

AG: And you talk about being trusted? Is that why you think you have that title over your shoulder? No my dear Mr Ishida, it has nothing to do with trust but everything to do with control. Think about it....how many lines have I already crossed? How many rules have I already broken? They gave you that title because there wasn't any better option. Now they have it, the backstage crew that you think trusts you, can't wait to discard you back to C leagues you know and love......

He laughs.

AG: And when I take that title, that same crew think it will appease me. That I will start being a good little employee. Their trust in me is misguided and their hope of control is non-existent. Anthony Grace does what he wants, when he wants.

He looks at the hard camera.

AG: Like the machismo himself said.....hey Johnson, you want to go to war? You want a war? You got one.....Let me just deal with these two first.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 29 Aug 2023, 5:58 am

*Reborn looks at Grace, but doesn’t turn to Uryu this time. There is venom in his glare

RR: Awh well, this is why I spit game, rather than talk it. You’re one or two drinks away from delivering a promo into the bottle, you washed-up star of nothing. 

*He steps towards where Grace stands

RR: Y’all wanna know the difference between Robin Reborn and Anthony Grace? The difference is it ain’t my damn lawyers trying to get me into no main event, it’s Amazon’s. I’m Prime, baby. I don’t need my business to run this business, cos this business is running to me for help. 

*His demeanour relaxes a little

I’m in this main event cos I’m money. Hell, Anthony, I’m the money that keeps you in whatever you pour into those champagne bottles when nobody lookin’. They begged to get me in, so they could get more of me, whereas they put you in just to keep you quiet. 

*He smiles

RR: Yeah, the letters to you got you to cease and desist, whereas they come to my damn door on they hands n knees just to pucker up for my a**. 

*Reborn finally turns to Uryu

RR: And he STILL a better choice than you. I ain’t Fools Gold, I am the Resurrection… 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 29 Aug 2023, 8:34 am

Dicey is seen entering the arena wheeling a suitcase behind him. He is wearing a white suit and sunglasses, and has some minor scratches on his face.

JT: Dicey has arrived in Daytona Beach and he looks all business

RJ: He looks the business, look at that suit

JT: How about you climb out of his ass RJ, its nice and sunny out here.

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Tue 29 Aug 2023, 9:02 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
*Reborn looks at Grace, but doesn’t turn to Uryu this time. There is venom in his glare

RR: Awh well, this is why I spit game, rather than talk it. You’re one or two drinks away from delivering a promo into the bottle, you washed-up star of nothing. 

*He steps towards where Grace stands

RR: Y’all wanna know the difference between Robin Reborn and Anthony Grace? The difference is it ain’t my damn lawyers trying to get me into no main event, it’s Amazon’s. I’m Prime, baby. I don’t need my business to run this business, cos this business is running to me for help. 

*His demeanour relaxes a little

I’m in this main event cos I’m money. Hell, Anthony, I’m the money that keeps you in whatever you pour into those champagne bottles when nobody lookin’. They begged to get me in, so they could get more of me, whereas they put you in just to keep you quiet. 

*He smiles

RR: Yeah, the letters to you got you to cease and desist, whereas they come to my damn door on they hands n knees just to pucker up for my a**. 

*Reborn finally turns to Uryu

RR: And he STILL a better choice than you. I ain’t Fools Gold, I am the Resurrection… 

Grace smiles and winks at Reborn.

AG: Attaboy Mr Reborn! You have finally shown how much this match means to you. A little bit of passion never hurt anyone...and you did indeed adapt.

Grace takes a silver hipflask out of his pocket. He toasts Reborn and then takes a large sip. After rubbing his mouth, Grace continues.

AG: But comparing yourself to Anthony Grace in a show of superiority? That just isn't going to work. Save it for that other guy.....he is at that level.

He lifts his hip flask at Uryu and toasts him as well.

AG: My champagne drinking is a celebration of a life achieving things beyond your imagination. And what have you both got to celebrate? A bit part role and a token title reign.

He turns to Reborn.

AG: Oh I'm sure Amazon are all over you Mr Reborn. But their returns policy is in 5 days, which is exactly when I show the world your Prime time is the same as your garbled Spanish promo....unwatchable, full of repeats and starring a token just so the show can meet its quota.

He looks at Uryu and back to Reborn.

AG: There is nothing either one of you can say that will persuade those in attendance and those watching at home that Anthony Grace isn't the true star of this match. I've got you both hooked, like everyone else here, and I will keep reeling you in. Anthony Grace demands attention and you just keep on delivering it.

Grace takes another sip from the flask.

AG: You play for laughs, I get you serious. You plead your case, I show you have none. You get angry and sulk, I just drink champagne and shrug.

He shrugs to make his point.

AG: You want to know the difference between me and you Mr Reborn? It's simple really. I have class whereas you are still at school. And this lesson is over.

Grace drops the mic as Back in Black plays. He puts on a pair of sunglasses and rolls out the ring. As Reborn and Uryu watch him go, Grace confidently walks up the aisle, giving the middle finger high into the air. The crowd boo as his two opponents watch. Grace turns round when he arrives at the stage, takes another sip from his flask, and then exits through the curtain.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 29 Aug 2023, 1:04 pm

Uryu looks at Robin and slowly walks towards him calmly.

UI: No don't go anywhere, you know me well enough that i'm not going to ambush or cheap shot you. You might do that but not me. We are both thinking the same thing though...

Uryu rolls into the ring and leans on the ropes, his back to Robin as he waves him over to look at the stage. Robin shakes his head and humors Uryu, standing next to him.

UI: We both are thinking the exact samething right now. "No way in hell is Anthony Grace going to beat me" We both have that determination, that drive. We can somewhat understand each other better than he can. Yes we have changed, grown apart and you've practically had a personality transplant. Yet you understand what it took to get here. You can understand my passion for 6CWF and in some way you can respect it. Yes I still sound like I ate the promotional material but you understand why I believe it. You can also understand how hard I fought and how hard I will fight against you and him. You may not be Lion any more and a pretty arrogant SOB but I know you will bring that fight to me just a little bit harder than Anthony Grace will. You have more than just an Amazon deal on the line.

Uryu turns to Robin who is barely paying attention, texting on his phone.

UI: You have to prove to yourself that right now you can beat me.

Robin looks at Uryu with a quizzical expression.

UI: Tag matches and ambushes are one thing, Beachfront Brawl is another monster entirely. You will not face the idiot you teamed with and had to restrain multiple times. You will face a champion, the champion of 6CWF and that man who will throw everything he has at you. When you come into the match it will feel like climbing to the top of a mountain. the sun blinding you, the air feeling thinner as you struggle to breathe and you see me there, struggling to stand up. You'll smile and think "oh this is easy" but when you try to move your body and can't and your lungs are on fire will you then realise what being a champion right now requires. You may have been near the top before but the top is now a lot higher than you remember it. This sunday you will experience first hand how hard I work to stay on the mountain top.

Uryu slowly rolls out of the ring and heads up the stage.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 30 Aug 2023, 3:18 am

*Remedy by Seether begins and so does the booing as Marty Helms walks out onto the stage. The 6WF World Championship is wrapped tight around his waist, he wears a black suit, black shirt, open, no tie.

JT: And here comes the 6WF World Champion, The Last Outlaw, Marty Helms. The Big Gold wrapped around him, but how many days has he got left with that title?

RJ: 6 men inside a structure I’m scared just to sit near. Does anyone have Scott Steiner’s number? I don’t know the maths, but the numbers can’t work out in Helms’ favour.

JT: The man looks undeterred, looks his usual angry, surly self. But behind the veneer, the metaphorical mask, is the ego cracking? Is he worried? Does Helms fear that main event, and those six men?

RJ: I don’t think Helms fears anyone or anything, but a smart man like him will know that his fate, or at least the fate of his title, rests on the shoulders of other men as much as it does his own.

*Helms has stopped a couple times walking down the ramp, just to shout at angry fans, but is now walking up the steps and into the ring. He ushers brashly for a mic, and it is delivered to his waiting hand. He straightens up, pauses a beat and then lifts the mic to talk

MH: I guess I’ll start, then…

*He unstraps his title and now rests it over his left shoulder, holding the mic in his right hand. But he shakes his head, and steps out of the ring. The fans boo

JT: Looks like Helms doesn’t care to kick things off

RJ: No, it looks like he heard you…

*Helms looks at the commentators, or at least towards their desk. He’s angry, but no more angry than usual. He drops off the apron of the ring, mic still in hand and walks over to commentary, where he picks up a headset and leans on the table, leaving the mic on it..

JT: Welcome, Champ, we’d li—le

MH: Nuh-uh, doesn’t matter, not interested. I’m not here to talk to you.

RJ: But Champ, there’s five challengers waiting for you inside that damn structure, how can you expect us not to ask?!

*Helms turns his head to look at the pair, for the first time.

MH: Cerberus, Reilly, Kent, Roth and Harris. Pick the one who’s earned a damn shot at my title! There are four men there who do need a bit more Harris, cos they haven’t earned a damn second of my time, just like the two of you.

*He straightens up

MH: Really? This is how champions are made in 6CWF, ladies and gentleman…

*He interrupts himself to stop and speak to the crowd, finally picking up the mic

MH: I am sitting here, talking to anyone else, looking down that camera because there is literally no way I would address any of you absolute window licking simpletons as anything remotely human. You look like the kind of people who take milk to the cinema…

*The crowd boo once more

MH: I don’t speak American, you f***ing hicks.

*The noise goes up a level or two, some rubbish thrown down, but Helms smiles and turns away, putting down the mic, picking up the headset, looking back to the camera

MH: But I’m not out here to complain, no. No, don’t get me twisted up here, this is just an invitation. An invitation to five men to get their last clever quips in, their last silly jokes. Because when the Chamber locks you in with me, the only way out is with my foot through your teeth or my knees trying to break every vertebra in your spine.

*He smiles again, looking now around him in the arena

MH: You might wonder why I keep smiling. It’s simple, really, even enough for you all to understand.

This time, there’s no room for interruption, no way in or out. Once the doors lock, I get to beat the living s*** out of five men who deserve nothing but to bleed. If I have to pick you apart, piece by piece, limb by limb, then the more the better.  

And that doesn’t make me a bad man, no, far from it. The fact I derive pleasure from cruelty doesn't make me a villain...that would be ridiculous. There is no 'good' or 'bad'. There is only pleasure and pain... and for me, they’re all the same.

*One final glance down the lens now

MH:  I will teach you fear, then pain. And then...well, at least the fear and pain will end. So please, my challengers, come tell me what you offer, what you want to say. Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away…

*His message delivered, he sits back into the chair that has been rushed in behind him.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 30 Aug 2023, 7:06 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:

UI: Tag matches and ambushes are one thing, Beachfront Brawl is another monster entirely. You will not face the idiot you teamed with and had to restrain multiple times. You will face a champion, the champion of 6CWF and that man who will throw everything he has at you. When you come into the match it will feel like climbing to the top of a mountain. the sun blinding you, the air feeling thinner as you struggle to breathe and you see me there, struggling to stand up. You'll smile and think "oh this is easy" but when you try to move your body and can't and your lungs are on fire will you then realise what being a champion right now requires. You may have been near the top before but the top is now a lot higher than you remember it. This sunday you will experience first hand how hard I work to stay on the mountain top.

Uryu slowly rolls out of the ring and heads up the stage.

*Reborn watches Uryu walk away, looks down the aisle to where both his rivals have gone, leaving him back on his own. It looks like he may let it go, but suddenly he talks over Too Old to Die Young…

RR: You hold yo’ ass there, son. I ain’t done.

*He walks to the ramp side of the ring and leans his chest into the ropes, looking down at Uryu. The champion stops, as does his music

RR: This is why your boy is a champion the people remember, not these pair of wannabees, although at least you know the taste of that world gold. 

*He turns to talk to the commentators, but shakes his head

RR: Different guys, different team, but Henry and Harold would have known. But I guess when all you’ve either of them got are slurs, you can see why the money only runs through me. But when we hit the P. L. E, I’ll have gold round my waist again

*He motions the title around his waist, and gets a loud boo

RR: Maybe they forgot what I got did. How I beat the stuttering beast, how I won the Gateway to Glory battle royale. Anthony Grace, I didn’t need to beg to the booker man to get my title, nuh-uh. Whatever stories you might wanna tell…

*He looks back to Uryu, who waits to let the challenger finish

RR: You might be right, son. Ain’t no way I’m losing to Anthony Grace, and I doubt he could take you either. But you about to get a lesson in why the champion is the main event, why the champion gets all the eyeballs, and why a champion needs to be more than a few callbacks and a quick goodbye.

*He smiles, and Uryu can be seen saying “say what you want to say…”

RR: Yeah, I’m talking. The Ish with U is that you’re here for the story, whereas I’m about business. Money don’t stop, but stories end. No, I don’t blame you for letting us do the talking, Ishida. It makes sense for you to steal time in the limelight that we bring. We shine, you stare.

*He stops

RR: Yeah, I admit it, Grace got game in this. He talks the talks, he makes people pay attention. Stars shine, Ishida, and you are living in our sunlight. At BBX, you gettin’ put in the shade. 

RR: Now, for the last time, you get to be the last man standing.

*He looks away from Uryu

RR: Hit my damn music

*So Fresh, So Clean plays through the speakers and Reborn straightens up, exits through the ropes and begins to walk down the ramp

JT: No man leaving any doubt about what they think of the others, and what they think will happen at Beachfront Brawl

RJ: At the very special tenth Beachfront Brawl, Uryu faces ego, arrogance, fame and power

*Reborn swaggers towards Uryu

JT: The question is, can he survive it?

*Reborn and Uryu stand face-to-face, nose-to-nose. No words, nobody looking away. Reborn is the one to break, walking away, turning before he goes through the curtain. Off mic, he can be heard saying

RR: Drink it in, boy. This is the last time they ever look your way

*Uryu replies by lifting his title in the air, raising a loud cheer from the crowd that signals Reborn’s exit. 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

DarrenJS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 30 Aug 2023, 9:44 am

“Born to Fight” hits over the arena. Dicey walks out in his white linen suit and drinks in the crowd’s reaction.

RJ: Ask champ and you shall receive, here is one of your opponents right now.

Dicey raises Bettsie up in the air and smiles as he points it down towards where Helms is sitting. Dicey walks down the ramp and by the announcers table and smiles at a glaring Helms. He rolls into the ring and looks up at the looming Chamber that is suspended above it.

Crowd: DIC-EY

Dicey: There he is folks...the 6WF Champion, Marty Helms

Crowd: Booooo

Dicey: Nice to see you out here instead of hiding backstage Marty. You must have put your big boy pants on this week. You see I was sitting backstage looking at you out here and I said to myself “Dicey, get out there and give the people what they want and don’t let this suit go to waste”. So I put my pants back on and here I am to answer your call.

I’m not idiot Marty, I know nothing will happen between us until Beachfront but I brought Bettsie out just in case you missed her after you got reacquainted last week. And I know you threw me through some REAL glass (Dicey winks at the camera) last week and put me out of the main event but just like those underage allegations about you I keep coming right back.

JT:  That’s slander and the champ shouldn’t have to hear all this

Marty just smirks and leans back in his chair and beacons Dicey to continue

Dicey: I see this structure dangling above me and it brings back some good memories. The Chamber of Horrors match against my old sparring buddy Keith Leone comes to mind. I don’t know if you’ve ever been locked in a cage with someone that really want to hurt you but I have and I have to say Marty the feelings that go through you are like nothing you will ever experience. To look across the ring and into their eyes and see the burning hatred is amazing. You feel fear, anxiety, panic, hatred and complete calm all at the same time….and if I’m totally honest you will get the biggest erection of your life.

I wonder what you will feel Champ because let’s face it you will be in there 5 other men baying for your blood. Yes we all have different reasons to want to hurt you and we go through each other to get to you but we all have different motivations. Most of them want that gold that you carry, they want to be king of the hill, the man, the Lord of the Ring, the Bourne Identity. Some want the trill of hurting others, to see all before them lying at their feet but me I just want you Marty. I want to stand there and look into your eyes, to see all the different emotions behind them, to feel the energy coming off you as I take you apart, as I hurt you. I don’t want your title, I have never been a 6WF kinda guy, I want my career back. I want the head of the guy that “retired” Dicey Reilly. I don’t care if I win or lose at Beachfront. I don’t care about the chamber or anyone else in it Marty. You say we are all locked in there with you and that’s what I want, that is all I’ve wanted since I started to care about all this again a few weeks ago.

Dicey moves over to the ropes and leans over towards the announce table with an excited look on his face

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 30 Aug 2023, 10:24 am

The scene opens with the Elimination Chamber structure. It is shown in its production warehouse, spotlights illuminating the demonic steel.

Footsteps are heard off screen getting closer to the camera. Someone walks past the camera and stands with their back to the camera. The shot focuses on the writing on the back of his hoodie, revealing the words 'The Sharpshooter'.

Scott Harris continues to look at the structure in front of him.

SH: This isn't just another match – it's a trial by fire, a crucible of pain and determination that separates the warriors from the pretenders. The cold, unyielding steel is a stark reminder that there is no escape, no retreat – only war.

Harris turns to face the camera.

SH: Inside this unforgiving structure, I will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am the embodiment of resilience and unrelenting strength.

My opponents may be born to fight, they may have been released from the gates of hell, they may proclaim to be 'levels above', but I stand here unwavering, ready to face whatever challenges come my way. I've always been that way and that will never change. The lazy shot to take is to call me boring, or vanilla. But what I am, is the best pound for pound wrestler in this contest. Underestimate that at your peril.

Because with every suplex, every chop, every Shot in the Dark, I will show the world what I am made of. The put downs will be met with defiance, a reminder that I am willing to endure whatever it takes to emerge victorious.

These walls may be confining, but they are also a canvas upon which I will paint my legacy in sweat, blood, and the unyielding passion of a man, who is desperate to grasp hold of his shot.

And as the battle rages on, as all the side shows play out, I will stand tall amidst the chaos. My will is unbreakable and my resolve is unshakable.

And as the final moments of this brutal symphony play out, I will seize my opportunity, my chance. The Elimination Chamber will bear witness to my triumph.

So, let the countdown begin to Beachfront Brawl, for within this chamber, I am not just a wrestler – I am a force to be reckoned with, a warrior who will leave an indelible mark on the very fabric of this company.

When all is said and done, you will all refer to me, as Champion.

The camera fades to black as Harris turns to face the structure again.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 30 Aug 2023, 2:07 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman we are live from Daytona Beach in Florida on the cusp of what promises to be one of the biggest events in 6CWF history.

JT: That’s right, ‘Arj, the 10th edition of Beachfront Brawl promises to be absolutely historic and we have an absolutely stacked…. Oh here we go…

The lights in the arena go out as The Fallen walk out on to the stage, the crowd let out a slight cheer as each member carries a lantern…. they spread out, placing their lanterns on the edge of the stage and stepping back for a few seconds as the arena lights up with the flash of camera lights…

Crowd: THANK YOU BRAY! THANK YOU BRAY!!

RJ: A classy tribute here from The Fallen. The whole of 6CWF sends its thoughts and prayers out to the family of Windham Rotunda, known as Bray Wyatt.

The Fallen kneel down behind their lanterns as the lights begin to come up. Fallen Longinus stands in the centre of the stage. He begins to walk down the ramp as the rest of the group follow. He enters the ring and stands in the centre of the ring with the remainder of The Fallen surrounding he ring…

JT: Well this is very strange, ‘Arj? No James? Is this how he’s going to address the The Saint on the eve of their grudge match?

RJ: I have no idea, JT… this is certainly unorthodox, but isn’t this James all over?

Fallen Longinus stands as the crowd begin to cheer for The Saint. The Fallen turn and face the stage as Fallen Longinus raises a mic to his lips…

Fallen Longinus: The Prophet of The Fallen wishes you all to know that as of now, this ring, this arena, is now under Fallen Rule.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fallen Longinus: For too long now, The Prophet has stood back and allowed this corrupt corporation to dictate, destroy and decimate everything The Prophet has built. The Prophet is done pandering to the Board. The Prophet has made every attempt to resolve these issues amicably. Without pain, suffering or bloodshed.

Continually Mr. Johnson and his pathetic stooges have placed obstacle after obstacle in the path of The Prophet.

RJ: This man is delusional! Clarke James has created nothing but chaos since he returned. This is complete and utter brainwashed….. nonsense!

Fallen Longinus: And now The Prophet has to take another one of Mr. Johnson’s……’Champions’ on at Beachfront Brawl. The Saint. A man who literally spat in the face of your authority character. Who stood by and watched him lay broken and beaten. A desperate act; having a man who showed so much disdain for you as a human being placed front and centre to fight your battles. But then, nothing surprises The Prophet anymore. Nothing about this cesspit of an organisation surprises The Prophet. It’s why he can’t even bring himself to stand here, listening to you sad, pathetic individuals heckle and spit in the direction of someone who has given so much for so little.

We. The Fallen. The saved and the sacrificed will protect The Prophet from your hate. And at Beachfront Brawl we will ensure that The Prophet ensures retribution is served and that The Saint is finally…… fallen.

The crowd launch into a chorus of boo’s as The Fallen kneel….

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 3:12 pm

We are live at the arena in Daytona Beach, Florida, as “Renegades of Funk” by Rage Against The Machine hits and the arena erupts into a mixture of cheers and boos, as an irate Rex Adamson walks out to the ring, he neither stops to acknowledge the fans or to take in the electric atmosphere, he is wearing his ring attire with a zip up hoodie over the top, he is clutching his Key to the Kingdom Championship tightly in one hand as it almost drags on the floor, he petulantly snatches a microphone from ringside and rolls into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Rex: Cut the music.

Rex is angrily pacing in the ring as he stares intently towards the entranceway

Rex: I have waited long enough. I don’t want to wait any longer. Mike Hill…

The crowd immediately boo the mention of Mike Hill

Rex: …You stupid, arrogant mother*cker… You think you can stop me? Or do you just wish you could? Nah…

Rex is almost snarling as his eyes are transfixed at the entrance

Rex: …Nah, nah… You couldn’t just stay in your lane, could you. I’ll tell you why you’re stupid Mike. It’s not that you gave up your cushy gig as the European Champion, to get yourself a shot at this Key to the Kingdom Champion… It’s not even that you attacked me backstage and then f*cked off into the night… No Mike, the reason you’re so f*cking stupid, is because you think that’s it. You think that’s the mind games won, you think that’s the message sent. You think you’re just gonna turn up here at Daytona Beach, defeat Rex Adamson, win the Key to the Kingdom Championship, and get yourself back into the World Championship scene… NEWSFLASH A55HOLE, THAT AIN’T HAPPENING!

More cheers are heard as Rex continues

Rex: And another thing… I’ve heard rumours that you, like half the roster, are staying away from Daytona Beach until Hurricane Idalia passes. But here’s the thing, Mike. You’ve caused a far deadlier storm. Hurricane Rex is coming for you, and I don’t give a f*ck if you think you are going to stop me breaking your record. This isn’t about your record anymore, for me this is now personal. I AM UNTETHERED, AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS! When I get my hands on you, I will come down on you LIKE THE HAMMER OF THOR. The thunder of my vengeance will echo through this roster like the gust of a THOUSAND winds!

Rex is wide eyed as he continues to stare at the entrance, the crowd a bit taken aback

(RJ: I think Rex has peaked…

JT: He hasn’t even begun to peak…
)

Rex briefly pauses, as if to compose himself

Rex: Mike Hill, when you are lying flat on your back, staring up at the Florida night sky, with no European Title, with no Key to the Kingdom Title… With your records permanently expunged from the system… I want you to know, that you did this to yourself.

Rex stands in the ring, still intently staring towards the entrance, almost desperate for Mike Hill to come out to the ring

RJ: You know, Rex can deny Mike Hill has won any mind games with his attack last week, but this is the first time we've ever seen him this animated in his short career to date...

JT: That's the thing Arj, Rex Adamson is insanely talented but he's still a kid. Mike Hill has really gotten to him and it's going to be very interesting to see if Rex can hold it together when the bell rings...

Marky

DarrenJS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 30 Aug 2023, 8:48 pm

We join ringside where Thaddeus and RJ can be seen they are discussing the upcoming PLE beachfront brawl.

RJ: We are only days away from what I feel will be one of the greatest spectacles in 6CWF history, every match on the card could be deemed worthy of headlining Night Of Glory or Born in Fire.

JT: I agree RJ we sure are in for a feast for the eyes, there’s championships on the line and deep routed scores to be settled.

As JT finishes speaking Last Resort begins to echo out around the arena and the fans can be seen rising to their feet to welcome Geoff Steel.

Steel makes his way out into the arena and soaks in the attention before making his way down to ringside slapping hands with fans as he goes.

RJ: Talking of scores needing to be settled they don’t come much bigger at the moment than Geoff Steel and Blue Dragon, the whole of 6CWF has had to be on high alert whenever these two superstars have come face to face recently.

JT: That right RJ and at Beachfront Brawl I can’t imagine there match will be for the faint hearted, those with a nervous disposition will need to leave the room, it will be hell on earth and I doubt the ring will confine them.

Steel is now at ringside he climbs the steps and as he ducks under the top rope, he can be seen clutching at his rib he does his best to hide a wince on his face.

RJ: Steel still feeling that injury curtesy of Blue Dragon you have to wonder could that play a part in what will unfold come Sunday.

JT: I’d say Blue Dragon will be well aware and no doubt will force home any advantage, Steel has always proven he can overcome just about anything, is this a step too far though.

Steel requests a microphone and one his tossed to him which he catches with ease, he lingers in the centre of the ring as his music begins to fade.

GS: Its honestly getting quite boring now Blue Dragon either costing me matches or in the case of last week stopping them from even happening in the first place by going out of his way to cause a scene. We both know what lies ahead at Beachfront Brawl was the little preview even that necessary, did you enjoy throwing your weight around like that against those not able to fight back. I won’t stand for it Blue and every-time you try pull that bull you can guarantee I won’t be far behind. What happens to my body doesn’t matter I’ve always found ways to cope.

Steel lifts up his shirt to show his bruised ribs.

GS: This is only a flesh wound, it won’t stop me from getting in your way. If I cared what happens to me I wouldn’t have agreed to this match. All the advice I’ve heard is my body isn’t ready and by competing I could be putting myself at risk of serious injury, I’m not doing this only for myself though I’m doing this for all you and for 6CWF, to show that there will always be somebody who will do what is right and face down those who would seek to bring harm upon us.

Steel smirks

GS: Of course from a purely selfish point of view for what Blue Dragon has put me through since his return it gives great pleasure to have this very unique opportunity to extract some revenge upon him, by the time we are through with this match he will be the one begging for this to end, this match ends though when he’s unable to beg anymore, it ends when the countdown reaches zero and ring explodes around him. If he’s still alive after that hopefully the lesson has been learnt.

JT: This is not going to end well for either man no matter the outcome, I think we will be fortunate if this doesn’t end the careers of both men.

RJ: They both know the risks and agreed to this, we can only hope both make it out safe.

Last Resort begins to play once more as Steel remains in the ring the crowd chanting his name.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 31 Aug 2023, 11:35 am

President Trump wrote:
Dicey moves over to the ropes and leans over towards the announce table with an excited look on his face

*Helms smiles. He sits and lets Dicey’s words linger for a few seconds, before sitting up and lifting that mic to his lips

MH: I gotta say, Dicey, I was hoping I was getting the real Dicey. The screw loose, violence for breakfast kinda b*stard. Not the cheap Stone Cold knockoff that I put in the ground some time ago, but the real Dicey. The one who didn’t use success or failure as a barometer, but blood. Think of all those matches with Liam Wood - some even started about the gold, sure. However they started, they always went the same way, because Dicey Reilly will keep a match going just to hurt someone for a little while longer. I want that Dicey

*The camera pans back to Dicey, who is looking lovingly at Bettsie

MH: But you must know I’m not scared of that structure. Hell, you have got to know that I am used to men getting in that ring full of hatred for me. You’ve met me, Dice. You’ve gone to war with me. When do you think I found someone who didn’t hate me? You, Dicey, are not unique there. Neither is Tyler, neither is Scott, and neither are the other two.

*He looks around the arena

MH: Every fat f*cker in this crowd hates me, each of these sad little virgins

*The crowd boo, but Helms just raises his voice to speak over them

MH: And I haven’t skipped a step. I'll never apologise for the way I am. I like it. If I want someone's blood, I'll take it. And I'm not ashamed of what I am and what I want and how I want it. And hell, a little respect for you, Dicey. Jokes aside, of course. Cos I knew you’d be the one to answer. I knew that coming out here, after all that time waiting, I knew you’d answer. Tyler has never been a talker, Scott doesn’t really know the jungle he’s trying to run in, Cerberus is looking for the right bible verses, and Eddy is eating at a table he can barely reach.

*He points out Dicey

MH: But you, Dicey, you’re ready for this. The blather, the anger, the bulls***. I’m sure there are many people who see us as similar men. The question isn’t whether you can come answer back when I’m out here asking, it’s whether you can stay on your feet when your body is begging you to stop. Can you answer that call?

*He pats his title

MH: This tells you that I can, this is evidence.  So while I thank Dicey Reilly for choosing me to blame for one more sad cycle of this career, you are not leaving this building on your own feet, let alone with this title.

*He stares at Dicey

MH: You’re not the only one cursed with violent rage, Dicey. Now we find out if you still know how to control it.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 31 Aug 2023, 12:07 pm

Rex Adamson is stood in the middle of the ring, staring down the rampway when suddenly "The Next Big Thing" kicks in through the speakers. A glint appears in the eye of Rex and a smirk forms across his face...

RJ: Rex Adamson looked and sounded as if he couldn't wait until Sunday to take on Mike Hill, and now it seems like he might get his wish.

The music continues to play and then the crowd begin to boo as the screen of the titantron begins to crackle and then the picture fully form, and it shows Mike Hill on the screen

JT: Or not RJ, Mike Hill's music might have played and got Rex's hopes up for an early start to their clash at Beachfront Brawl but it doesn't look like Hill wants any of that.

Adamson is stood in the centre of the ring, glaring intensely up at the titantron as Hill smirks

MH: Rexy, Rexy, Rexy...you need to calm down a little bit! You seem to have a lot of pent-up anger and frustration there. What seems to be the problem?

Hill's tone clearly seems to incense Adamson further as he paces the ring

MH: Actually, don't answer that Rex. Let Mike Hill have a go at figuring out what has got you quite so worked up. It can't be the travel disruption because clearly you're already in Florida, wearing away that canvas with your constant pacing. Did Uncle Max give you one too many Red Bulls on the flight across or something? He never was the most responsible person. Have the fumes from the Nascar track gone to your head?

No, Mike Hill doesn't think it's that. Actually, Mike Hill has just had a lightbulb moment and thinks he's figured it out. There's only one reason you can be acting like this Rex, lashing out and swearing like that...you're scared aren't you Rex? Yeah that's it, that's the one, you're scared Rex.

Ever since you arrived in 6CWF, you've had the red carpet rolled out for you. Limousines, private jets, main events on your debut, facing world champions straight away, title shots and opportunity after opportunity. You've had it easy. Your last name has opened doors for you that wouldn't be open to just any other novice. And that's the problem, you've forgotten that's what you are Rex. A novice.

A talented novice? Undoubtedly. But you're still just taking your first steps in this industry, yet because of this treatment you've received, you thought you had it all figured out. You thought you turn up, you demand this and that and you get it. But now, something's changed. Instead of picking off hand-picked opponents who are former world champion in name but not in ability, someone has actually stepped up and made you their target.

And not just any old someone either Rex. No, you've been targeted by Mike Hill. And that scares the hell out of you Rex, because suddenly everything is becoming clear to you. You've realised that you were being protected. You've realised that it's much easier being the hunter, rather than the hunted. You've realised that you aren't quite as god damn good as you think you are.

You've seen up close and personal what Mike Hill can do. You have seen Mike Hill running rough-shod over this roster, defeating every single person put in front of him on the way to putting together the most decorated European Championship run of all time. And you've thought you'd never have to face Mike Hill, you had it all figured out. You thought that Mike Hill would just "stay in his lane" defending that title while you ascended to the top with that Keys To The Kingdom title...

But like Mike Hill told you earlier, you don't have it all figured out. You didn't see Mike Hill relinquishing the European Championship coming. You didn't envision Mike Hill challenging you for that title. You weren't looking over your shoulder at Proving Grounds when Mike Hill gave you a little preview of what's going to happen Sunday. And that scares the hell out of you, because now you have no idea what to expect at Beachfront Brawl. You aren't in control of the situation anymore Rex, which is why you're lashing out.

But don't worry, let Mike Hill give you a bit of insight so you feel a little more in control again. 1) You're right, Mike Hill is still waiting to be cleared to travel to Florida so he won't be joining you out there tonight. 2) After Sunday Night, you will no longer have to worry about Mike Hill being in your lane, Mike Hill will be far, far past that and on the way to becoming world champion...Again

An act of god may have saved you from an ass-whooping tonight Rex, but no kind of divine intervention will help you Sunday night at Beachfront Brawl, you'll have to accept your fate, look up from the canvas after Mike Hill has defeated you and accept that you just aren't this...God...Damn...Good

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 31 Aug 2023, 2:04 pm

'Not Giving In' hits and the crowd on Daytona Beach go wild as the looming figure of The Saint walks out onto the stage. He stares down the ramp at The Fallen and Longinus in the ring.

RJ: The Prophet may not be here but we're certainly getting a Saint instead!

JT: And he looks pretty p*ssed if you ask me!

The Saint chucks his usual Aviators into the crowd and makes his way to the ring, his eyes burning into Longinus. The members of the fallen closest to the aisle, slowly break apart to clear the way fpr the 6WF legend to get into the ring. Before doing so, The Saint stops to look at the closest members of The Fallen to him. His stare then returns to Longinus in the ring and he climbs into the ring, immediately taking the microphone out of Longinus' hand.

The crowd love it.

The Saint continues to stare a hole through Longinus before raising the microphone to his mouth.

TS: Fallen Rule, huh? Let me tell you this. I've made a career out of not following the rules.

Crowd: Yeahhhhh! SAINTY, SAINTY, SAINTY!

TS: You said it yourself, your 'Prophet' has stood back. He thinks he's above coming out here. He's too busy back there playing dress up and terrorising people that have NOTHING to do with any of this.

RJ: The Saint clearly referring to his parents there..

The Saint can be seen getting more and more irate.

TS: So, this is what is going to happen. You're going to summon him. Press your dark mark, do your rain dance, violate some livestock as a ritual, I couldn't care less. But you get your prophet out here, right now, otherwise, I work my way through each and every one of you sheep for the viewing pleasure of Daytona Beach!!

The crowd cheer at this.

Longinus stands there unmoved. The Saint moves closer and menacingly lowers his voice.

TS: I said summon your prophet...

Longinus slowly shakes his head.

The Saint slowly breathes in.

The Saint: Then you suffer for the cause...

RJ: Oh my!

The Saint levels Longinus with a clothesline.

JT: He nearly took his head off!!

The Saint rolls his sleeves up and turns to face Longinus as he tries to get up. He looks into the camera...

TS: I know you're watching Clarke.

He pulls Longinus up...

RJ: Divine Force!! And he's not done!

The Saint hits the powerbomb on Longinus and then circles round once again as Longinus gingerly gets to his feet...

RJ: Divine Intervention!!

JT: One hell of an exclamation point!

Longinus rolls from the ring upon impact, as The Saint grabs the microphone.

TS: Come on 'Prophet'! Come and face me like a man!!

At that, The Fallen all climb up onto the apron, surrounding the ring. The Saint smirks and beckons for them to get in the ring with him.

TS: So be it...

He drops his microphone, readying himself for the fight.

DP

DarrenJS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 31 Aug 2023, 9:34 pm

[The 6CWF universe is greeted by a 6CWF exclusive from a luxury hotel room in Daytona, Florida. The area is vast with a large bed and brown wardrobes. There's also large glass windows facing over daytona and the Florida skyline, basking in the late summer sun. There are perfect looking Kentia plants placed in two corners of the room. There is a large wooden table in the middle of the hotel room with plenty of bottles of water. The camera then reveals a resplendent looking Eddy Kent with a proud smirk. Kent is wearing an expensive three-piece black suit with a poisonous green tie and sat in a black leather chair. Kent   adjusts his cufflinks revealing an expensive looking rolex watch. Kent pauses for a moment before he speaks, purses his lips as he thinks. Kent adjusts himself slightly in the chair and then Kent then looks into the camera, his deep blue eyes piercing as ever. Kent exhales loudly before addressing the 6CWF universe.)

Kent: The elimination chamber...Imagine, a diabolical creation forged from the very essence of competition. A structure so cold, so heartless, so brutal that it becomes the ultimate proving ground for the boldest and the bravest. Six superstars, each with their own ambitions, desires, and the unquenchable thirst for championship glory, will wage war within this steel monstrosity. Helms, Reilly, Cerberus, Roth, Harris and me.. we are all going to go to hell. All for the 6WF world heavyweight championship.

Kent: The elimination chamber isn't just like any other match; this is the colloseum where champions are born, and legacies are etched in blood, sweat and tears. The chamber itself becomes an entity, a cruel and merciless deity, eager to test the mettle of those who dare to enter its domain. The unforgiving steel floor, the unrelenting chains, they all tell a story of anguish, sacrifice, and the pursuit of immortality. Throughout the history of this business, there's never been a match as chaotic and unpredictable as the elimination chamber.

[Kent looks slightly nervous through his usual bravado as he continues to speak about the prospect of walking into the elimination chamber]

Kent: The unforgiving steel floor beneath your feet is a constant reminder that in this chamber, there's no place to run and no place to hide. no sanctuary to seek. It's a battleground that demands every ounce of your heart, your soul, and your fighting spirit. This is not a contest for the faint-hearted; it's a proving ground for the mightiest, the ones who thrive in the pressure of adversity. I have stared down the abyss of the Elimination Chamber and emerged in bruises and blood. I've felt the agony, the ecstasy, and the unrivaled rush that comes from entering the chaos within those walls. This is not just about battling opponents; it's about conquering your own doubts, pushing your body beyond its limits, and embracing the relentless pursuit of greatness.

Kent: To those who dare underestimate the treachery of the Elimination Chamber, to those who think they can survive my wrath, I have a harsh reality check for you. This isn't a contest of honor; it's a war of attrition, and I'm the merciless general leading the charge. I'll embrace the steel, I'll savor the chaos, and I'll leave a trail of broken bodies in my wake.

Kent: At Beahcfront Brawl, I step into that chamber, not as an underdog, not as a mere participant, but as the biggest threat for Helms, Cerberus, Reilly, Roth and Harris. The 6CWF universe won't believe me but I thrive in this chaos, I revel in this anarchy, and I embrace the pain that is around every corner of that hellish structure. When those pod doors open, I won't just step into the fray. I'm coming into this match to dominate. I'm coming into this match to take the world.

Kent: The 6WF World Heavyweight Championship? It's not just a title; it's a symbol of supremacy, a token of power, and I've held it high before. But at Beachfront Brawl, I don't just want to hold it; I want to make it a trophy of my dominance, a testament to my insatiable hunger for control. I want to see the fear in the eyes of my opponents as I dismantle their dreams. I want to see the fear in the eyes of Helms, Cerberus, Reilly, Roth and Harris as my Genesis takes flight starting with me becoming a two time 6WF world heavyweight champion.

[Kent takes a deep breath and adjusts his green tie and top button before carrying on speaking into the camera]

Kent: Let me talk to you more about Genesis... MY genesis. Genesis is defined as the origin of a formation. The old Genesis has died... I put an end to that last week at Proving grounds. My Genesis is just forming and part of that formation is claiming the 6WF world heavyweight championship. Genesis isn't a passing moment, it embodies everything I am and everything thing that I stand for. Genesis is the living embodiment of dominance and perfection.

Kent: Genesis is about rulling 6CWF with an iron fist, leaving a trail of destruction in our wake and that is all down to me. I am single living embodiment of all your desires, the one who carrys the banner of perfection and I'm going to  rewrite the very fabric of this industry starting at Beachfront Brawl. My broken former friend Lex Hart can claim he was the one who created Genesis, and he's right he did. But I was the one who is going to take Genesis to levels he could not.

Kent: : So as we approach the culmination of brutality that is the Elimination Chamber, remember that I am at one with this structure's essence. I am the great white shark that awaits the unsuspecting prey. I am the architect of pain, the dealer of suffering, and tonight, as I step into that chamber, I assure you, it won't be just my opponents who feel the weight of my wrath – it'll be you, 6CWF universe under the weight of my perfection.

Kent: At Beachfront Brawl, the Elimination Chamber becomes my canvas, and I will paint it with the blood, the tears, and the screams of those who dare oppose me and my Genesis. At Beachfront Brawl I will be taking the 6WF world heavyweight championship and proving to you all why I am levels above. I will survive the chamber and become your new 6WF world heavyweight champion because I am simply... Levels above.

[Kents blue eyes are lit up as he finishes speaking, a look of intensity and confidence now drawn across his face. The scene slowly fades away as Kent straightens up his tie once again and stands up leaving the hotel room as the scene fades to darkness.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 01 Sep 2023, 12:14 am

As Steel stands in the ring the fans chant his name and he soaks in the adjulation of the crowd with a determined look on his face he stares down the camera as the lights go out..

'Bodies' by Drowning Pool plays and the lights slowly come back to reveal Blue Dragon Stood in the crowd. He's surrounded by security as they try to keep their distance after what's happened over the last few weeks but BD clearly has no interest in them right now...

BD:
Geoff Steel... Let's hear it ladies and gentlemen!!! Your Hero... Hey G... You ok there buddy? You look a little hobbled. Are your poor little ribs a bit sore? HA!!! Haa ha haha.... You come out here and you limp into that ring like an injured animal. You tell these people your going to punish me? Yet all you've ever done time after time is survive.. and I mean survive by the skin of your teeth Geoff.

JT: 
I must admit RJ, I can't exactly disagree there.. it's more a matter of getting through a fight with these two than actually coming out a winner

RJ: 
I'm well aware of what Blue Dragon can do in the ring, I've called countless matches of him and I've got to be honest. This Blue Dragon is the most unpredictable yet. But I can't sell Steel short, and I cant think of anyone who has a better chance of derailing this runaway train.

Blue Dragon takes a step forward and the security move with him, still keeping their distance as Steel looks on. Almost bored at this point

BD:
You ask me if I enjoy throwing my weight around against weaker men? Your god d*mn right I do.. I like imposing my will on this company and all its employees. This place is an insult to me. It's a slap in the face of my legacy. I was one of the first to want this. I was willing to bankroll the whole thing and let JJ take the spotlight. I was willing to sit back and be happy to watch it soar to the highest of highs. And now all I want to do is bring it all down and burn it to the ground. I am Middle Aged and Crazy, and I don't really know what I'll do next but I will take the ashes of this place, I'll pick through them and I'll take what's left. I'll have the whole world in my hands and you Geoff will get to see it..

Blue Dragon cracks his neck and then smirks at Steel

BD:
I hate everyone, almost everyone.. in 6CWF. I want them all to suffer. Right now, you pr*ck, you've got involved in my business and you've been hurt. You've came back, and I'll give you some credit, your a hell of a sports entertainer, you can come back from some horrible sh*t, you really are one tough b*stard. You've survived, you've escaped, time and time again. And you may well do the same at Beachfront Brawl. But I give you a challenge now....

Dragon sits down on a set of steps within the seating area as if trying to reason with Steel..

BD:
Just... Stop surviving.... There are two paths ahead of you. You can do what you need to.. survive... You can fight me off and you can spend some time in hospital and try your hardest to recover...
Or..
You can bring the fight to me, you be the sick f*ck that tries to kill me. You be the man to push me. Because Geoff it's been a long time since someone's pushed me to that limit. It's been a long time since I have been taken down and I couldn't get up

The fans start to cheer and the volume in the arena starts to rise. The bloodthirsty crowd almost begging to see Blue Dragon get his just deserts, Steel looks around at them..

BD: 
Geoff, don't you wanna be the guy that finishes me off? Don't you want to see the headlines.. 'Steel drives Hardcore Legend into retirement' or better yet 'Blue Dragon destroyed by Hero, Geoff Steel'.. you wanna be a hero? You wanna defeat the big bad Dragon? You go right ahead and you attack without a second thought. You give me all you have and you give me more again. But Steel let me tell you, you motherf*cker.. let me tell you this now.. if you relent, if you have an inch of doubt and you even stop to take a breath.. I'LL K*LL YOU!!!!

RJ: I'm sorry. But I believe him.. this is honestly the most dangerous version of Blue Dragon. I know Geoff Steel will go to any lengths to defeat this monster...

JT: But do we want to see the lengths these men will go to in an exploding barbed wire deathmatch?

RJ: it doesn't matter if we want it, it only matters what these people want to see and by the sounds of them, I'd say that want to see it..

The crowd are excited as Blue Dragon stands and takes a step down closer to the ring. Steel looks at him and his fists clench, security are really starting to panic as more men seem to come from nowhere and are creating a human shield between the ring and the crowd berrier as Blue Dragon is slowly walking down the ramp.

BD: 
This isn't hyperbole, I'm not exaggerating, I've been telling you for months now.. stay down, stay out of my way, and leave me be, and I'll let you survive.. or I'll end your life... You wanna act the hero and you wanna play the 'Hardcore' gimmick. I've been Hardcore since my first moments. I was raised by a psychopath, and became one. I befriended a deranged lunatic and we became brothers. I created a.... You know what!?!? That doesn't matter... You wanna talk about the clock hitting zero and you walking away from the explosion. With me in the firing line. Well how about we have a little dress rehearsal. How's about we see what happens when this clock ticks down, you see I have friends in very low places and it's amazing what a word in the right ear can do .... 
Ha haha hahahaha hahahahahahah...!!!

Blue Dragon is laughing manically as the lights in the arena dim. Steel is still stood in the ring and the security begin to scatter expecting a ring explosion a countdown begins on the Tron

RJ: Surely not?

JT: you said yourself he's the most dangerous you've seen him... I'm just happy we're up here away from the ring, safe at the side of the stage

BD: Your choosing to stand and accept your fate? So brave Geoff..

BD: ... You really are the hero...

BD: ... And like all heroes, you'll eventually meet your end doing something noble.

Steel stares a hole through Blue Dragon calling his bluff and daring him to attack

Blue Dragon simply Laughs and points at an imaginary watch on his wrist

The Security from the ring have dissipated into the crowd and are shooting fans away from the guard rail incase there is an explosion

The lights in the arena go out and all that is left is the big screen

Suddenly a massive Explosion goes off and a fireball lifts into the air. Screams are heard and the blinding flash illuminates the arena. The explosion was enough to make the speakers ring through the arena and we Hear RJ and Jeff Thaddeus mics cut out with a pop. The cameras zoom out from the flash and the lights in the arena are back, we see the explosion indeed took place. We see the smoke clear and there is no sign of Geoff Steel. The camera focuses more and we see the floor that is shown isn't the ring canvas but is the steel grating of the stage area.

The explosion took place nowhere near the ring. The commentary table is in prices and RJ and Thaddeus are seen standing 10 meters or so away from the stage as an EMT checks on them the camera now pans the crowd and we see shocked faces but no sign of Blue Dragon. It appears while the lights where off he vanished and Geoff Steel is left in the ring alone, clearly angry at this display and blatand disregard for everyone's safety...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 01 Sep 2023, 10:33 am

Steel looks furious in the ring he makes his way over to the nearest ring post closest to where RJ and Thaddeus are situated, he exchanges a quick word with them to check they are ok and is given the all clear.

Smoke from the explosion still fills the arena, Steel is now pacing the ring looking out into the crowd from every angle clearly searching for any sign of Blue Dragon but to no avail.

He tries to talk into his mic but no sound can be heard, Steel taps the microphone into his palm several time, each hit more aggressive than the last, eventually he throws the mic from the ring in frustration

An enraged Steel then just resorts to shouting.

GS: You sadistic f**k, that it damn near cause a catastrophe then run away and not have to deal with the consequences, Coward! You run away and hide, but you can’t hide from the shadow of your own fear, the fear that actually no matter what you try you just don’t have what it takes to put me down.

I’m not something you can just throw money at to make the problem disappear, I can stand up for myself and can’t be bullied into submission. You’re out of ideas so resorting to the theatricals, I’m still here it won’t work.

You jealous of somebody else taking your spotlight that it should be you leading 6CWF into this new era, the spotlights yours at Beachfront Brawl let’s see you not fumble the bag this time, I don’t just survive against you Blue I thrive, I take my share of beatings week after week and continue to return that must frustrate you. When it’s the main stage, when it truly counts I’ve always had the better of you, you might push me to my absolute limit by being equally as stubborn and fierce a competitor, but I’ve always had that little extra in the tank and that because love for this place will always triumph over hate.

To beat me Blue you might just have to do exactly what you say and kill me! Let’s see who’s the one to blink first.

A focussed Steel exits the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp, the arena is very subdued as everyone tries to recover from what has transpired.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sat 02 Sep 2023, 11:48 am

We go live as Dubois is seen arriving at Jacksonville airport with a Motorcycle in helmet in hand as he makes his way to the car parkand the GWA World title in hand and a black backpack with the French Flag patch embroiled front and center.

JD: You thought I had a lost a step? Ben non! I am just beginning, last week was a little reminder as to what I am capable of. Callaghan got exactly what he deserves, which was being laid bang in the middle of that ring while Jerome Dubois got the 1......2........3. Showing that I am not just capable inside that square circle but also on TV. Look at the ratings I brought in! I am le Phenomene Francais, and the GWA World Champion. Do you know what that means? It means I am the pride of France, it means my people follow me every where I go, and support me in every decision that I make. Why do you think we had the spike?

You think it is was for the 6CWF programming? Please remember who is running this company, he barely knows his mouth from his ass. Don't forget who is supposedly the face of this company Uryu......Please back in my day he was right at the bottom of the card where he belongs.

And now? Where to next? I head to the PPV that I made famous, the PPV where I get to think back to one of the greatest night in 6CW History...Beachfront Brawl. The place where Daniel Reilly Beat Perfect Jack to become the 6CW World Heavyweight champion...You see i respect the past, and i respect the people who made this company and those three letters great. So when I decided to turn up to the Gauntlet Match the only person that I will extend my hand too and shake is Daniel Reilly...The others....They are nothing more than wanna be wrestlers in the same vane as the person who runs this company Monsieur Johnson.

So my next steps? Turn up.....Beat each and every single one of those pretenders, and make Monsieur Johnson notice...I will force him to take notice, by taking a title he created, and show that title the disrespect it deserves...But until then...Enjoy 6CWF while you can...Jerome Dubois will soon rip away everything to its very foundation...Just like JJ did to 6........C........W

Dubois puts his helmet on and hops onto his imported Midual Type 1 Motorcycle and drives off heading to Daytona Beach Florida.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun 03 Sep 2023, 9:55 pm

Gazzy is seen arriving in Orlando as a number of journalists clamour to ask him questions. Gazzy ignores them all and heads to the terminal exit. As he exits he reaches inside of his jacket pocket and pulls out his mobile

G: c’mon Christy…….all i want is a message to know you’re OK

He waits for his phone to turn on, fiddling impatiently as it does and then holds it up to the air in search of a signal

G: C’mon, c’mon you piece of sh….

Gazzy’s phone chimes in to life and he quickly checks for his notifications. As his finger scrolls the screen, the look on Gazzy’s face is telling as his expression turns from hope to despair. He finds Christy in his phone and hits the send button

CJ: Hi its Christy. I can’t come to the phone right now

Gazzy mumbles to himself

G: Christy….hey…its me again. I’m really sorry to phone again but I just really need to know that you’re OK…..Call me…..please

Gazzy hangs up and looks to the heavens. He looks lost almost. After taking a minute to compose himself he picks his bag up and walks towards the airport rental car lot, as he does he finds his path blocked by a group of 6CW fans who have turned out. One of them is dressed as Edward Plague, and the rest his followers. The one dressed as Plague approaches gazzy

??: Are you ready gazzy? Are you ready to be shown on to your true path?

Gazzy humours the fans for a moment

G: very good guys, very good. Good to see you’re hyped for the show

??: Not as hyped as you should be. Finally you will be born a new man….a better man……all we wish to do is build you to be better version of yourself. We are going to help you achieve that

Gazzy continues to play along

G: well I got some bad news for you there, because if you have been watching, you’ll see Ive been slowly getting back to the levels I expect of myself.

??: we disagree. Theres always ways you can improve. We want to reinvent not just the best version gazzyD the wrestler, but gazzyD the man

The frustration flashes across Gazzy’s face but he quickly composes himself

G: listen….guys. Like I said, you look great. I appreciate you all coming out and making an effort but this isn’t a great time. If you want a photo, an autograph then I’ll be happy to oblige. But I really need to find somebody

??: ah yes….your wife. How does it feel to know your own wife kept such a secret from you? How does it feel to know that she could be with another mans child?

Gazzy stops and turns to face the man dressed as Plague, the man has removed his mask and now holds in his hands the Book of Plague which he continues to read from

??: at Beachfront Brawl you will face your own mortality and you will beg for the end. You will come to realise our true purpose, you will be reborn anew, you will…..

Gazzy grabs the Plague follower by the scruff of his neck drawing attention from a nearby security official who begins to make his way over. Gazzy lets go and smartens up the collar of the follower before getting up close to him to talk quietly in his ear

G: That’s about enough of this nonsense. I’m really not in the mood, but I’ll humour you. I’ve got a message you can personally deliver to Plague for me. You see, I seen his little message he sent me, real cute. The message I want you to give him is be careful what you wish for because his actions recently have awakened something in me I long forgotten was in there. Whats the old adage? ‘Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight’? This weekend, he will, and I promise, he will regret having ever involved himself in my life. So hows about you go and pass that on for me before I wrap that little book of yours round your head

Gazzy’s phone goes off and he looks down hoping to see Christy’s caller ID to no avail

G: hey Mam…..yeah I just landed. No I haven’t heard anything yet

The scene ends with gazzy walking toward his rental car continuing the conversation with his mother

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 04 Sep 2023, 8:36 am

Crowd: Frak’EM DICEY…Frak’EM UP

Dicey: This isn’t my first rodeo Marty, I know how all this works. I know when to attack and let my enemies' words slide off my back. I’m not going to jump these ropes and smash your face in even if every fiber of my being is demanding me to. I know if that happens then I will be nowhere near Beachfront and I won’t be able to get my hands on you in that cage.

JT: Dicey taking the high road…I’ve seen it all now

RJ: Who said you can’t teach a dog new tricks

Dicey: Of course, I would be the one to step out here and go face-to-face with you. I am a man and have big balls dangling between my legs. I’m not going to hide backstage or give on-the-fly promos from airports. I am out here because I don’t care about all the other crap. I want you, Marty, just you. All the rest of them can fight over that strap but I want my pound of flesh.

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA KILL YOU

Dicey: You ask for the violent, sadist old-school Dicey. Well, you were right about something, The last time we faced that wasn’t him, that wasn’t me. It was like I was being controlled by someone else. This is me the real Dicey and you will get all of me at Beachfront. Sometimes you should really think about what you ask for because in this instance you’re gonna get it and a whole lot more.

Dicey picks up Bettsie, rolls out of the ring, and slowly walks up the ramp as “Born to Fight” sounds over the arena and the cheering fans

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 06 Sep 2023, 5:22 pm

JT: This is not going to end well for The Saint.

RJ: Someone needs to get security out here and get those assh**es out of here….

*CROWD BOO*

JT: OH MY!

The crowd thunder into a chorus of boos as the lights in the arena flicker out and ‘Through the Valley’ begins to play.

RJ: You just knew there was no way he wasn’t going to show his face. But where the hell is he?

The camera focuses on the entrance to the ramp as the crowd to continue boo. The Saint stands in the centre eyeballing The Fallen. The music starts to fade out with no sign of Clarke James on the entrance…

JT: Is this just mind games ‘Arj? Is he just getting in the head of….

RJ: HE’S HERE!! BEHIND YOU SAINT!

The lights in the arena come back on to the sight of Clarke James stood behind The Saint. His familiar scarecrow mask. The Saint begins to smirk as the crowd begin to cheer for the former World Champion…

JT: I don’t think The Saint is going to be intimated by James or The Fallen. This man is here for violence and this crowd loves it.

The Saint turns and faces Clarke James and moves towards him. The Fallen remain standing on the apron as James slowly removes his mask and looks up at the towering figure of The Saint…

RJ: The arrogance of the man, standing there knowing full well he’s got his little helpers all set and ready…

The Saint and James continue to stare each other down. Neither man gives and inch. Clarke James begins to smirk, tilting his head from side to side….

JT: Well I think we know who that was a nod to! Neither man backing down and I tell you, the crowd are loving this!

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

The Saint looks around the arena and soaks in the atmosphere before staring down at Clarke James who raises his arms…

RJ: Oh here we go… The Fallen are ready…. Wait, what?!

JT: Is he serious?!

The crowd are in disbelief as James motions for The Fallen to stand down from the apron. They drop down and congregate on at the bottom of the ramp. James’ eyes continue to be locked on The Saint who snarls… James bends down and reaches for the microphone, looking up at The Saint as he goes to speak…

Clarke James: Face you like a man, Dale? You mean, like you faced JJ when you spat at him? Or when you stood and watched him take beating after beating whilst you sulked backstage because you couldn’t figure out why everyone was bored of you.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Clarke James: Bored of the same patter. The same schtick every, single, week. ‘You will be Sainted’. Honestly, Dale. I’d rather be castrated without anaesthetic than ever be…..Sainted.

But this dance cannot go on forever, can it, Dale? Because history dictates that even if by some miracle you manage to walk out of Beachfront Brawl with a victory, eventually you’ll scuttle back behind whichever rock you came out of, head back into hiding and wait for the next moment you can come back and ruin… cause that’s you all over, isn’t it? Always waiting for the next moment to steal a spotlight, make it all about you. It’s funny, it’s almost like you and JJ are the same person, you’re just the vanilla version. The inoffensive, typical white saviour….

James laughs to himself…

Clarke James: Sadly, Sainty, for you…. My patience has worn thin. Every former glory seeking superstar he’s placed within my path…..has ‘fallen’. Accept your fate. Accept that come the end of Beachfront Brawl you will kneel before your Prophet and take your place at my side….

James walks to the side of The Saint and looks across at him…

Clarke James: You can continue to be what you’ve always been… Sainty. A poor mans….Hero.

James drops the mic and heads towards the ropes as The Saint grabs his collar…

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: I think he’s heard enough…!

The Saint pulls Clarke James close to him and mouths something to him, shaking his head The Saint is furious....

CROWD: YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JT: HE’S SENT THE PROPHET FLYING!!

RJ: THE EXCLAMATION POINT!!

The Saint gives Clarke James two middle fingers and sends The Prophet flying over the top rope with a thunderous clothesline! The Fallen help James to his feet and hold him back as The Saint removes his top, climbing the ring post and point down to a rapturous ovation from the fans!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down