The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents - DESTINY - Live Sunday 5th November 2023

+9
DP
Bentyf1
DarrenJS
x12x
jeromedubois
Uryu Ishida
DanielReilly
Marky
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents - DESTINY - Live Sunday 5th November 2023 Empty 6CWF Presents - DESTINY - Live Sunday 5th November 2023

Post by JJJohnson Tue 17 Oct 2023, 2:38 pm

Live from the SSE Arena in Belfast
Official start time: 7.30pm
Official theme songs: ‘Running up that Hill’ by Kate Bush and ‘Carry on my wayward son’ by Kansas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bout 1
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Iron Man (60 Minutes)

Eddy Kent © vs Scott Harris

Bout 2
Cassidy vs Mike Hill

Bout 3
6CWF European Championship

Daniel Reilly © vs Geoff Steel vs James McManus vs O’Callaghan

Bout 4
Blue Dragon vs Cameron Faith

Bout 5
Street Fight

Dicey Reilly vs Marty Helms

Bout 6
Jerome Dubois vs Rex Adamson

Bout 7
Casket Match

Cerberus vs Tyler Roth

Bout 8
Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood

Bout 9
Clarke James vs Cody Walker

Main Event
GazzyD/Uryu Ishida vs Anthony Grace/Robin Reborn

Last edited by JJJohnson on Fri 03 Nov 2023, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents - DESTINY - Live Sunday 5th November 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF Presents - DESTINY - Live Sunday 5th November 2023

Post by Marky Wed 18 Oct 2023, 1:34 pm

We are at London Gatwick Airport, we see Rex Adamson wandering through Duty Free with Max Adamson carrying a giant Toblerone with his first name on it, and a couple of different Aftershaves, Rex seems impatient as Max stops to look at yet more items

Rex: Do you really need all that? I wanna get settled, get something to eat before the flight.

Max: Yeah yeah, two seconds I promise…

Max picks up a European Plug Socket Adapter

Max: Will we need this in Belfast? I don’t know what the gig is since Brexit.

Rex just stares incredulously and then walks off, Max shrugs and goes to pay for his stuff.

Max: I’d better get two of those adapters, just in case…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now see Rex and Max sat in the British Airways Business Class Lounge, Max with his shopping bags either side of him, and both have just finished a meal

Rex: So, I have to ask… Why are you coming to Destiny? We’ve already established I don’t need you holding my hand in 6CWF…

Max: It’s not about that mate, not everything is about you…

There is an awkward silence as Rex looks puzzled. Max takes a sip of his coffee and continues speaking

Max: Thing is, you’ve got this Dubois situation under control, I’m impressed by how you’ve adapted to the carnage that is 6CWF, I’m less impressed by your new found friendship with Mike Hill…

Rex rolls his eyes as Max continues

Max: …But you kicked Dubois’ ass for costing you the World Title, you pretty much single handedly won that Survival match last week, and sure, Dubois sneak attacked you, but all that’s done is pour petrol on the fire that was already raging inside you. I know you’ll get your pound of flesh. But nah, I’m not coming to Belfast for you. I’m doing Destiny pre-show sh*t, I’m doing promotions for the show in Belfast, TV shows, radio shows, podcasts and whatnot. Basically an ambassador for 6CWF these days…

Rex: …Right…

Max takes another sip from his coffee as Rex leans back in his chair

Max: Also, it’s Belfast. I do enjoy Belfast. Might even catch up with Abe Abercorn...

Rex’s eyes widen and he immediately leans forward

Rex: If you’re seeing Abe Abercorn, I’m coming too. Loved Abe back in the day.

Max: Really?

Rex: Yeah man!

There is another awkward silence as Max seems perplexed

Max: …Why?

Rex shakes his head and leans back in his chair again

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents - DESTINY - Live Sunday 5th November 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF Presents - DESTINY - Live Sunday 5th November 2023

Post by DanielReilly Wed 18 Oct 2023, 1:40 pm

‘Broken Dreams’ erupts from the speakers and the fans raise the volume with boo’s as Oliver Keane walks out from the back, slowly followed by Daniel Reilly, wearing the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder. Reilly and Keane pause at the top of the ramp as Reilly takes a second to stare out at the booing fans, a smirk on his face. Reilly then begins to walk towards the ring with Keane in tow. Reilly rolls into the ring and teases climbing a turnbuckle to pose before simply backing away and raising the European Title above his head as Keane applauds. As Reilly stands, title raised, taking on the boos of the fans, Keane grabs a microphone from a stage hand and waits as Reilly’s theme slowly stops.

OK: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for your warm welcome here. It is a pleasure for both me and your European Champion to ensure this company is giving you your money’s worth tonight by seeing not just the King of the Street, but also the King of Europe, in all his glory!

However, before the Champ speaks, as his manager and advisor, I direct my next train of thought towards 6CWF management. Management, you are lucky enough to have a legend upon your ranks. A man who is in the midst of turning the 6CWF European Championship from a side piece to a genuine achievement. And how do you pay that back? With a fatal four way match at Destiny? Are you out of your minds?! Daniel Reilly is money and you stick him in the ring against..

Daniel Reilly holds up his hand and then lowers it, palms outstretched. Keane takes the signal and passes the microphone to Reilly.

DR: Oliver, you are a good man and the King enjoys hearing you blow smoke up his ass, but the King needs to get what he wants to say off his chest real quick because these people don’t deserve more then 5 minutes of Daniel Reilly’s time!

The boo’s grow louder as Keane laughs and Reilly continues to look out at the booing fans.

DR: The 6CWF European Championship is well and truly on the map because of the prestige the King has added to it. In the short time Daniel Reilly has been Champion, this title has become very well sought after and for good reason. And so the King has to ask why he is being forced to defend it against 3 nobodies? How is the King supposed to create a legacy for this Title when he is defending against people who have done nothing, have achieved nothing and are nothing?!

First up you have O’Callaghan who was getting his ass beat just a couple weeks ago by Ronald McDonald! In fact, the King instantly dislikes anyone with that name, it reminds the King of his failures and you can bet your ass, you’re gonna get smacked for it. Furthermore, why the hell is he called O’Callaghan? Who the hell do you think you are? Madonna? Prince? You don’t deserve to run Europe if you don’t even have a first name!

As for James McManus? You see the King can respect you just a little bit more because you have a full name, but don’t let that go to your head just yet. You see the King sees you running around here talking about your 75% win streak and how you should be a Champion. Well the King thinks that’s all well and good but when you finally get a chance to become number one contender for a title, what happened? You didn’t win! And the Champ knows that he may of had a part to play in that, but if you want to achieve something around here, you need to be fully prepared, fully focused, fully ready. McManus, you failed in that task and so as far as the King is concerned, your 75% means jack to the King!

Finally we have good old Geoff Steel. Just like the King, Geoff is an original around here. The King remembers many a battle with good old Geoff Steel. And the King also remembers whooping his ass every single time! Geoff, the King sees you walking around here, crying your eyes out talking about ‘I’ve tried my hardest, I should of done better’, and so the King has to ask why the hell are you in a Title match?! Back in the old days you was a joke and fast forward, you’re still a joke! The fact you are fighting for the King’s European Title is a joke and an embarrassment to all that Daniel Reilly is trying to achieve!

The King runs Europe and you can all best believe that after Destiny, the King of the Streets will continue to parade over the people of Europe as a Champion they can be proud of!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 18 Oct 2023, 6:39 pm

Uryu is seen walking into the locker room and spots GazzyD sitting on a steel chair and looking at last weeks match. Uryu grabs a chair and sits next to him watching as Gazzy sees himself being eliminated.

UI: Wheres Christy?

Gazzy keeps watching the TV as he responds.

GD: Bathroom I think.

UI: She doing alright?

GD: Yeah, She has me keeping her safe.

Uryu nods and knows when to take the hint.

UI: Look, About what happened, I can't defy gravity and momentum. It happened and once again I am sorry. I will try and tone down the ariel moves in double teaming if you want but it wont eliminate the possibility of it happening again.

Gazzy turns to Uryu looking annoyed as Uryu leans away from him and holds his hands up.

UI: Woah! I'm not blaming you and you know me! I have no issue with you my friend and if I did I would say so. I am not like a few people we both want to punch in the face right now. So lets just focus on them for now. Once they are dealt with if you still have issues with me then we can go in the ring and settle it. We face off respectfully, Get it out of our systems and whoever wins, We shake the others hand alright?

Gazzy turns back to the tv as Uryu lowers his hands and shakes his head.

UI: Honestly though I think you've helped me a lot more than you realise. Helping me work through things I have been not wanting to look at. Helping me see things that I thought were long buried and waking them up again. Helping me bury them again...

GD: ...Into my ribs

UI: You were offered the week to rest up.

GD: Maybe I should have taken it...

UI: But you'd be in your wifes bad books if you did.

Gazzy ponders on it and lets out a small chuckle. Uryu offering a handshake.

UI: Why don't we go to the ring and punch those faces in that so clearly deserve it? Verbally of course.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 19 Oct 2023, 12:23 pm

The scene opens with montage of Dubois daily struggles in a wheelchair with a neckbrace and a cast on his arm. Dubois is seen trying to roll up a ramp but slowly rolls back down in frustration, another scene is Dubois trying to get into a taxi but falls out of the wheel chair on to the floor in great pain. Another scene is of Dubois going through rehab with his doctor who is trying to help him walk as Dubois holds his back in pain, with finally the final scene Dubois going through an airport on the back of a special assistance vehicle with Miss Jessica by his side and a retired 93 year old Grand Mother who is seemingly yapping away to Dubois annoyance. As the montage ends.

Dubois is seen arriving at The Merchant Hotel in Belfast, where he checks into his room, as Miss Jessica wheels him in.

JD: How can it be?! How can they make me compete I am not even clear to wrestle! I have a note from Docteur Dupont, who says the trauma caused to me I shouldn’t even be walking!

Dubois hands his note to Miss Jessica, who clearly sees Dubois is playing up. Cassidy voice in the back is heard as he comes out of the toilet.

C: Well you didn’t seem to have much of a problem laying out Rex Adamson…

JD: How…where the hell did you come from?! It was a miracle, the pain that shot through my body at the one moment would have been too much but called upon the mighty power of the French symbol of power and hope! LE COQ!

C: Did he just say Coc..

Dubois cuts in.

JD: COQ…Rooster! The symbol of what it is to be French. But now I am faced and put in a position where I cannot win…It is unfair Cassidy and I and being victimised and why? We won a wrestling match against too has been wrestlers! One who is a 6WF washed up wasted talent and the other who is just happy to participate in a wrestling match and who comes from a country filled of convicts. Of course he proved to be exactly that a convict! A man who doesn’t play by the rules and who enacts aggression and criminal behaviour because he cannot get the job done within the rules of this game.

Miss Jessica approaches Dubois and kneels down to his level while he sits in the wheelchair.

MJ: You know Jerome…Only an exceptional man, a strong man!

C: A man with using his Coq.

Jessica sighs and tries to concentrate to go back to Jerome.

MJ: Could make a recovery in time to face Rex Adamson…Think of the goal what you are here for…

JD: 6CW Ouiii Je sais…

MJ: Not only that but also JJ Johnson…

Dubois starts getting riled up again.

JD: That man! Look at the mess of this company! Never in a million years would The Fallen have gotten away with what they did! I would have put them all in their place one at a time. It clearly shows the decision makers have absolutely no control of what happens here…I am not even a signed talent and what Rex did to me I could sue him! But I am a man…a fighting man and come Destiny, Rex will realise this only Destiny is losing to me, as I take one step closer to protecting the three I love, and wave the blue blanc rouge in front of all those Brexiteers! Vive La France!

jeromedubois

Marky and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 20 Oct 2023, 9:52 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the figure of the Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with a serious look across his face and a mic in hand. As Wood makes his way down he ignores the cheering fans and quickly rolls in to the ring.

JT: Wood looks like he means business here tonight, a few weeks out from Destiny and I guarantee if he could have his match with Engel Harlequin right now, he would.

RJ: Engel has done everything in his power to get under the skin of the former World Champion and soon we'll get to see if it's worked.

JT: We saw just how far he can go when pushed against Vincent Costello so I'm not sure if Engel is getting himself in to a lot of trouble...

RJ: I think he's counting on it, Engel is one of the sickest characters we've seen in 6CWF and I hope that Emmy is ok given the way that Engel has treated her in all of this.

Wood slowly paces the ring, taking a second to compose himself. The camera focuses on his revealing a classic Cactus Jack t-shirt underneath his leather jacket. After pacing for a few moments Wood turns to the stage and begins to speak to his future opponent directly.

Wood:
Engel...I know you're back there you son a b¡tch. So I need you to listen to every word I have to say...

Wood has to take a second to compose himself again

Wood:
...you want me to play a game? You got it...I'll play your stupid f***ing game but I promise you that win, lose or draw...this isn't going to end well for you. I am going to make sure that your head is bounced off the floor more times than it was when you were a f***ing child.

I am going to expose you for what you are...

...a pathetic excuse for a wrestler who has to hide behind a sh!tty gimmick.

Wood shakes his head

Wood:
That's the truth isn't it? Everything about you is an act to cover up your insecurities...you have to play the side show freak because without that, when you really try to be the 'man', you lose...

...you tried to be the man, you tried to be corporate, you tried to prove yourself as a wrestler...

...you failed.

Wood smirks but it's clearly covering for a lot of anger

Wood:
You know you can't match me in this ring so you jumped me, you pull all these tricks and now you've resorted to putting someone I love in danger...

...you've f**ked up.

You know that right?

Wood begins to pace the ring as he continues to speak

Wood:
You see, you couldn't beat me as an actual wrestler so you've gone back to being a 'crazy' f***ing clown...the side show nobody who can only get fans to cheer for him if he's maiming himself for their entertainment. You couldn't match me so you thought you'd go lower...

...problem for you is I can match you in that respect...I can drag you to hell and keep on going. You saw what I did to Costello right? He pushed and he pushed and he pushed...and I pushed back.

I took his career with his own weapon and now you want to try and push me further?

I don't think you're ready for what's going to happen next...

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
...but I am.

I am ready to walk through hell just to make you realise the mistake you've made
I am about to show you what love can make you do because you clearly won't know that...

...because nobody has or ever will love a freak like you.
You are destined to disappear again and be forgotten.

...you'd do the world a favour if you could just curl in a ball and die in the gutter where you belong.

Wood lowers the mic, the fans stunned at his words. Wood ignores their mixed reactions, his eyes locked on the stage.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 20 Oct 2023, 11:06 pm

A single flame of a candle lights the face of Edward Plague as he looks in to the camera
Once again sending a message directly to Uryu Ishida

Plague:
Oh, Hollow hero...
...I am watching...
...I am always watching...
...and I will be there when the mask slips...
...and the world sees your true face...
...the ugliness that you try to conceal...
...I will be there when you can no longer keep up the act...
...and the real you is revealed...
...when the evil you have in your heart can no longer be hidden...
...and you finally break the heart of my Brother Gazzy...
...I will be there to enact revenge on his behalf...
...and pick up the pieces left by your betrayal...
...I will ensure you are punished for ever misstep you take...
...I will be vengeance personified...

...so remember Uryu...

...I am the shadow that follows your ever step...
...I am that feeling of sickness in your stomach...
...I am the pain of insecurities you cannot rid yourself from...
...I am the voice in your head, telling you that you will never be good enough...

...I am your reckoning.

Plague lets a sick smile cross his face before blowing out the candle and leaving the screen black.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 21 Oct 2023, 1:25 pm

"Back in Black" blares out around the arena and Anthony Grace appears in his ring attire. He takes a swig from a hip flask and places it back in the pocket, as some of the crowd can't help cheering.

Grace walks uneasily down the ramp but still oozing the charisma of a major star. He reaches the ring and takes the steel steps to get inside. Grace is handed a microphone and he stares around at the crowd. Some "Let's Go Grace / Anthony Sucks" chants start and Grace has a wry smile on his face. He waits until the crowd get it out of their system and then starts to speak.

AG: Ah sweet Destiny. Ah sweet main event.....

He laughs as he walks around the ring.

AG: When you think I've been told I am washed up.....on thin ice.....one strike from being fired. And yet here we are, proving everything I said. This place needs Grace, not the other way around.

He walks confidently to the ropes.

AG: And the authority in this place is nonexistent. It seems like assault is fine but woe betide you having a rock and roll lifestyle that everyone in this arena would love to lead. But you know what......I don't care. This is the first time I've come out here to face you people without being told to. The first time 6CWF hasn't messed up by bringing contract obligations to me. The first time they have given me a microphone and said "Anthony, PPV sales are down, seats are empty and it's being played all over social media.....go and save us".

He twirls the microphone in his hand and looks out towards the crowd.

AG: So let's take this brand of therapy and tell the truth. I don't like you people....

The crowd boos but Grace shouts over them.

AG: Hey, hey! It's not just you! I don't like management, I don't like my fellow wrestlers, I don't like the human race full stop.

He walks the ring.

AG: But... and here is the killer.....I don't like me either.

He takes a long swig from his hip flask.

AG: So as we approach the PPV we have a company desperate for their one true star to perform, but a performer who couldn't care less. It is the classic immovable object meeting the irresistible force. That force being Anthony Grace.

The crowd are hanging on every word that Grace says. He sighs and looks up to the sky.

AG: It's true I've had a tough couple of weeks. But that's a tough couple of weeks here. Meanwhile Anthony Grace has had a tough couple of years. But all through that time there was one constant, one person I could depend on, one guiding light that always took me down the right path.

He pauses and waits. He then points at his heart.

AG: Me....

He smirks.

AG: So while I may not like myself, I damn well know that the only person I can trust is myself!

The crowd listen on as Grace continues.

AG: Which brings us to this main event tag match. As far as I'm concerned I have 3 opponents, not 2. You know why? Because I know Mr Reborn will stab me in the back if it means he could get just a little more exposure. Not intent with riding on my coat tails he is also try to grab Superman's cape......

Grace turns to the back.

AG: And then there is Mr D and Mr Ishida....who appear to have their own trust issues. Let me tell you both right now that one of you may hold the gold and one of you might hold the girl, but none of you hold this crowd in the palm of your hand. You habe zero star power. You think your posters are going to be in focus come Destiny? No chance.....you are and always will be in my shadow.

He walks to the turnbuckle.

AG: But let me say this to you face to face....come out from that shadow and do your bit to advertise this match. But don't forget one important thing.....you are in it for a reason and that reason is me.

He lowers his microphone and waits.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 25 Oct 2023, 1:28 pm

[The 6CWF universe is welcomed to a large shadowy room with a large singular light fixture on the ceiling giving off a warming glow. In the middle of the room is the smartly dressed, roving reporter for 6CWF Timothy Allen. Allen is wearing a expensive looking white suit with a bright red tie which is tightly fastened to his top button and collar. Behind Allen is a large Destiny poster in the background. The words Destiny is in bold gold colouring and below the word is the images of Scott Harris and 6WF world champion, Eddy Kent. The camera expands bringing into view Scott Harris sat on one side of a long brown table which Allen is sat in the middle of. The camera then reveals 6WF world champion, Eddy Kent and his Genesis partners, Michael Sweetwater and Ralph Santos. Santos and Sweetwater are standing behind Kent who is sat down looking daggers at long time rival, Scott Harris. Sweetwater and Santos are both wearing expensive three piece armani suits with poison green ties and green handkerchiefs tucked into their top pockets. Kent meanwhile is in casual under armour white shorts and his official 6CWF T-shirt reading "The Daddy" in the same poisonus green colour as the ties. Kent's elbows are resting on the table as his chin is resting on his knuckles as he continues to stare at Harris, the 6WF championship sits infront of him, glistening in the light on the table. The camera then switches to Allen who addresses the 6CWF universe]

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this 6CWF special showdown airing on Paramount plus live and on our 6CWF Network to all. Tonight, we have two of arguably the biggest superstars in 6CWF currently heading into a match which has been given the name of "The greatest wrestling match ever" I am of course talking about the sixty minute Iron man match at Destiny on the 5th November 2023, live in Belfast. And I am of course talking about Scott Harris and 6WF World heavyweight champion and Genesis leader, Eddy Kent.

TA: These two men have had a long standing rivalry going on for months and things have become increasingly bitter and hostile. At Destiny, these two men are heading into a match which is extremely rare. The Ironman match is hailed as a match which truly creates legends of this business for the winner as the loser is cast to the side. Now, Gentlemen, I've promised both sides to be neutral and there will be no physical activity taking place. This is your time to talk to one another as equals. I will start with the champion and the leader of Genesis, Eddy Kent. Eddy, when you're ready...

[Kent slowly takes his deep blue eyes off Harris before motioning with his right hand to Michael Sweetwater. Kent looks away for a few seconds and whispers something to Sweetwater. Sweetwater nods and pats Kent on the shoulder before nodding at Santos as both slowly leave the set, trudging off into the distance. Kent then sits forward in his chair, his eyes fixed on Harris. For a few seconds, Kent rubs the back of his head and exhales through his nose, loudly, Kent furrows his chin while looking down at his title before looking back to Harris to address him face to face.]

Kent: Who do you think you are Scott Harris? Why do you think you have any right to challenge me, Scott Harris. Who are you? What do you think you're doing Scott, it's all gotten out of hand hasn't it. You're lucky I'm sharing the ring with you, let alone this very room, Scott. The 6WF championship that's in my possession... you don't deserve it Scott. You haven't been through what I have been through for ten plus years.

Kent: The greatest wrestling match ever will take place at Destiny...I want to ask, how are you feeling Scott? I want to know Scott. I want to know how you're feeling? this must feel pretty surreal right? This is the first time in your career where the stakes have never been higher for you. In your twenty four years on this planet, this is what it has lead up to so far. This very point, this short moment in history. For sixty minutes, everything you have worked so hard to achieve will be in touching distance.

Kent: Scott, I want to ask you, are you absolutely clear about what you're getting yourself into at Destiny? Scott, I want there to be no question. No doubts going forward, no excuse so it goes something like this. Ironman matches are something that very few have experienced. You have to be elite in this business to enter an ironman match. Sixty minutes, Scott, that's all. The winner is the one who takes the most falls, submissions and knock outs.

Kent: Iroman matches aren't about catchphrases... "Needs more Harris" leave that a the door. It's not about cliches... it's not about gimmicks. There will be no excuse for you Scott. The 6CWF universe can chant that as loud as they like for sixty minutes but that's not going to save or help you Scott. Scott, this is the one match that I promise you nobody wants to touch. None of our fellow wrestlers would ever dream getting into this match with someone like me, Scott. All except you.. Do you have a death wish? what you want to become a martyr? you want to become a large brick of my empire, Scott?

Kent: This is the one match where wrestlers are afraid to touch and for good reason. This is the match that nobody apart from me would ever be interested in because quite simply, Scott, they don't have the ability to do it. The question you have to ask yourself, Scott is do you have that ability? Because there is no question about it, Scott, I have that ability and then some in reserve. Scott, I want you to know that at Destiny when it is over... one man will walk from that ring and that man will be the clear undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion.

Kent: The man to walk away from the ring will be hailed the greatest... that man will be the very best of this era of 6CWF. And I promise you this, Scott... it's not going to be you. he will the daddy of 6CWF, the proving grounds Papa, Leader of Genesis and your 6WF Champion... Eddy Kent. I'm built for these elite matches, Scott. I have been ever since I walked into this business twelve years ago when Alex Walker saw something in me. I'm built different...

[Kent stares up at the ceiling for a moment, purses his lips as then a sly smile creeps across his face]

Kent: Now, Scott, we have quite the past haven't we? from single matches, submission matches to elimination chamber matches and I will give you the respect that you deserve. But I want to ask you... How's your family? How is the family Scott? do they see me as the head of your family, Scott? The daddy of 6CWF and the daddy of the Harris name? because they will do if they don't at Destiny, Scott.

Kent: And what about your father and mother, Scott? will they be watching Destiny? will those people responsible for your tough upbringing, be there to watch you in your biggest match ever, Scott? As I said last week, I don't blame you for what I'm going to do to you at Destiny for sixty minutes. I blame your deadbeat family. What happens to you when your body is removed from that ring whether it is covered in blood, sweat and tears or broken bones, you name it. It's on your deadbeat family, not you.

Kent: Scott, you say you're going to kick my teeth down my throat at Destiny, right? I can handle you telling your little lies and weak threats to me. But what I don't tolerate is you lying to my people. You lying that you're going to beat me to all of these people, the same people that back you to the ends of the world, rightfully or wrongfully. No, I don't accept that. You don't lie about daddy and your 6WF world heavyweight champion. Scott, you won't make tap out... let me tell you that now.

Kent: Infact, Scott, you don't have a chance. Plain and simple, I would ask Timmy over there that you've got a better chance of shooting lightning out of your behind than beating me at Destiny. Scott, you have a better chance of your loser mother and father and the rest of the losers of the harris family sprouting little wings and flying you away from the pain daddy is going to inflict on you at Destiny.

Kent: Nobody, and I mean nobody will ever be greater than me, Scott Harris. I would rather lose my arms than to tap out to you at Destiny. And I would rather die in that ring at Destiny than to lose to somebody like you, Scott Harris. My Destiny is coming Scott, and it's coming whether you like it or not... because in Belfast, I will be standing over your broken and battered body with your family watching on and they will see that I'm more of a man than you will ever be. I will be their daddy. I will be 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion and I will be the greatest wrestler in this company because I'm levels above you Scott Harris.

[Kent looks on at Harris, his blue eyes never leaving his long time enemy. A sick, twisted and slightly manical look has swept over Kent as he stares at Harris.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 25 Oct 2023, 9:04 pm

Harris sits, watching the 6WF Champion. He is almost glassy eyed as he watches on. He jolts himself as is he is breaking from a trance.

Harris: I'm really sorry, you lost me there. I'm not entirely sure at which bit but I think it was around the time where you mentioned my parents? But then you spent a good slice of air time covering that ground last week? Surely you wouldn't repeat the same old schtick Kent?! It's all a bit 'paint by numbers' when you speak.

Harris smirks at the champion.

Harris: There's a lot to digest and pick the bones out of what you just said. It's about as flawed as your legitimacy as a champion. But I'm going to have a good go at firing back without putting Timmy here and the paying public to sleep.

Harris sits forwards and rests on his elbows.

Harris: I think my favourite part there, Eddy, was where you said an Ironman match isn't one for gimmicks or catchphrases. It's a sign of your delusion and no surprise to me at all that you can sit there and preach that and then carry on calling yourself 'Daddy', the 'Proving Grounds Papa' and whatever else you've dreamed up. It's a measure of your lack of self awareness isn't it?

I've got a question for you, though...

Harris shifts his position in his chair and leans forwards, never once breaking eye contact with Kent.

Harris: Why the obsession with my family? What's it got to do with anything? What bearing does it have on our match? You seem to be scrambling and reaching for some psychological advantage. If this is your version of mind games, you need to up your game.

It's futile. It doesn't affect me either way. My father was a turd of a man and my mother was hard done to by that turd of a man. End of story, move on.

That doesn't define me. What defines me is hard work, grit, determination, desire... The will to be the best that I can be. That's what makes me tick, that's what gets me in the gym day after day after day, whilst you, Santos and Sweetwater decide which of you is going to receive.

We all have our own stories. Just because mine is different to yours, it doesn't mean I don't deserve my shot.

Harris leans back.

Harris: I know EXACTLY what I'm getting into. That's why I asked for the Ironman match.

But let me ask you something Eddy.

What are you going to do when you're hit with the realisation that I won't stop? What are you going to do when you realise that I haven't even reached the peak yet? What happens when you realise that that Shot in the Dark through the announcers desk isn't even the tip of the iceberg?

Harris looks to Kent, waiting for his reply.

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 30 Oct 2023, 8:15 pm

[As Harris finishes his response to Kent, Kent purses his lips and lock his ice blue eyes back at Harris after looking down briefly at his championship. Kent lets out a weak and cold sadistic chuckle and looks at the ceiling and then at Tim Allen wagging his finger at Scott Harris at the same time]

Kent: He's good isn't he Tim? he's very good. Tell me, Harris, will you let your professional career go up in smoke infront of your family and the world because you're too proud to bend the knee to the wrestling godfather? Will your family forgive you if you go into this match with the wildest delusions of defeating me? Scott, know your lane. I've said for weeks, months even. You're good. Very good. Infact, if I wasn't here you'd be the guy... but the reality is Scott, I'm here. And your daddy isn't going anywhere. Not like your father back in the day.

[Coldly and slightly unhinged, Kent leans forward, his elbows resting on the table and his knuckles propping up his jaw, his eyes never leaving Harris who also shows no signs of backing down. Kent then speaks with a calmer, soother and slightly unsettling tone in his voice.]

Kent: I talk about your family, Scott, is because I want to get to know you Scott. Not as friends, not as enemies but just as two people. Two people who are in the same club, the same business. I want to know what makes you tick. As I said last week, I think you come from a family of foolish and negligent people. And I don't blame you, I don't blame you. I blame them. I blame them for creating a man who doesn't know his limits. Doesn't know his lane.. and sure, there's nothing wrong with that, Scott. But what is wrong, is the fact that those dangerous delusions get people hurt. That Shot in the dark I get it.. you wan't to hurt me. You want to kick my teeth down my throat, I see it in you. I see you want to rip my throat out, It's understandable. Many have come and gone and tried and failed... what makes you any different, Scott?

Kent: These dangerous delusions will get you hurt however. They will get your family hurt as collateral. Scott, if anything, I'm trying to save you. Make you see the light... Scott, I see a Genesis within you. A genesis that needs to be ignited and I can do that for you Scott. I can be the father you never had. I can be the man that can guide you and guide your family to success beyond your and their wildest imagination. All you need to do Scott is bend the knee, acknowledge that I'm your daddy. Acknowledge that I'm the greatest wrestler in the world and you will be welcomed into my Genesis. And who knows, one day, I will want you to become a lion  and become the leader of Genesis.

[Kent leans back sluvonly in his chair, an arrogant smile creeps across his face. Kent stretches his arms in the air and places his hands behind his head. Kent then looks back at Harris to continue]

Kent: Or...you can follow your delusions Scott. And no, I'm not going to call them dreams. Your delusions, Scott. You can follow your delusions, try and dethrone the daddy of 6CWF and the Godfather of the 6CWF universe at Destiny in the Ironman match. See what happens. How is your family going to feel when your broken, mangled and damaged body is being dragged around Belfast? Scott, how is your mother going to feel seeing her son being taught all the lessons he should of been taught by someone who isn't the man who helped bring you into this world.

Kent: I see your different to them Scott. Deep down, I truly do... your story, it's admirable. In some ways you remind me of me, all those years ago.Hard work, grit, determination,desire... The will to be the best that I can be. All fine, all respectable Scott. But that only gets you so far in this era. Especially in my era, Scott. The era of the Proving Grounds Papa, the era of MY Genesis. This match at Destiny, isn't just any normal match, as you know, this Ironman match is THE match. The greatest wrestling match of all time... Eddy Kent vs Scott Harris for sixty minutes in Belfast.

Kent: You wanted this match, Scott, because I think you want to be taught a lessons by daddy. Am I wrong? you want to be corrected, you want to be shown how the elite wrestlers handle their business. You wanted first hand experience am I right? and this is the foolishness that has been passed on by your father, his father and so on. Your mother left your father because of his foolishness and selfishness and let me tell you something Harris. If your other family want out because you really want this match because they know you are going to be destroyed... then can you blame them, Scott?

Kent: One last chance, Scott. You have one last chance to back out of this match. I'm telling you and your family right now what is going to happen if you continue the path you're on. Scott Harris, at Destiny I'm going to destroy you. At Destiny, Scott Harris, I'm going to teach you all the lessons the man who helped bring you into this world should of done. In Belfast, at Destiny, Scott Harris, I'm going to stain that ring with your blood. I'm going to drag your broken body directly infront of your family on camera or in person and they're going to be begging me to stop but I won't for sixty minutes.

Kent: Scott Harris, at Destiny, I'm going to beat you so badly and so crushingly that your future children, their children and the rest of your miserable family are going to know that I am their daddy and truly a man they can look up to. At Destiny, Scott Harris, Your destiny is in my hands. The Daddy of 6CWF, I'm going to decide your destiny. This is my era. And it's just beginning. So accept that I am Levels above you Scott Harris and bend the knee...What is it going to be?

[A slightly unhinged and venomous Kent, stands up and grasps his 6WF world heavyweight championship and slings it over his shoulder with a slightly derranged smirk creeping across his lips as Sweetwater and Santos slowly amble back onto set behind their leader. A paranoid and wide eyed Kent looks at a unflinched and confident looking Harris who looks ready to respond.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 30 Oct 2023, 8:49 pm

The Arena is plunged into darkness, flames start to rise from the stage as the crowd begin to reverberate, the opening rif begins and then 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool kicks in. There's a mix of cheers and boos, as Blue Dragon strides out onto the stage. He has a smirk on his face. Clearly happy with himself after the last few weeks. A fan stretches his had out for a fist bump but his mother scolds him and he's forced to reel his fist back in, much to Blue Dragons amusement. Instead he walks closer to the young fan and ruffles his hair all the time staring his mother down with a sick grin on his face. 

He gets to the ring and he walks up the steps before taking a good look around the crowd and shouting back at some of the more vocal ones almost playfully teasing them, although we know it wouldn't take much to tip him over the edge of becoming much more aggressive. He takes a mic from the stagehand and he perches himself up on one of the turnbuckles...

BD:
So.... What do you wanna talk about?

Once again a mixed response as we hear both laughs and boos at the obvious dig at a certain promo style.

BD:
I'll tell you what I wanna talk about... History... You see, as some of you may know, I have a brother..

The fans cheer at the mention of a 6WF legend..

BD:
Logan Kincade.. the Edgecrusher.. remember him? (Crowd cheer again). Well a little while ago he was asking me if I'd spoke to 'Nay'. To be totally honest with you I told him yes and he's good .. but in reality.. I had no idea who he was talking about. So I asked him.. 'Who? I don't know who you mean?' And he told me that 'Nay Bother' was a kid he used to team with. That he had seen him on TV and he seemed to be doing well. He told me that he still had an interest in the kids career and that he'd like me to tell him he's proud that he's done well and is still going, and that despite their past, he was still a fan. So I went to him backstage, I said to him 'Hey man, I don't care what the name is, Cameron Faith or Nay bother, that it's good to see him again. That my brother Logan is glad to see him doing well... And he told me he remembers us. That we are a big part of him being where he is. So naturally I put my hand out to accept the appreciation...

Blue Dragon has his hand out as he tells the story as if waiting for a real life hand shake but it falls and turns to a fist that he pulls down into his stomach like a knife in the guts.

BD:
But he simply looked me up and down and said 'I can't believe you guys had to beat me down to prove your toughness' he walked away from me and turned back 'You taught me, nothing and no one is worth my time in this business, especially 'friendship'... From what I seen of you at that time you where a man of your word, you kept yourself to yourself in the locker room, you worked the shows and when you hurt, you drank. And you hurt... Alot ..

Blue Dragon takes out his leather studded glove. He slowly starts to pull it onto his hand..

BD: 
From that bright eyed, baby-faced lad that I met all those years ago. To this locker room haunt. Always looking for one last run, always looking to get his time in the spotlight that he's been missing since the glory days. You e gone from being an unknown in this business to being a star, to being an unknown again. And you saw a chance to make yourself the centre of attention again. When you stuck your nose in my business and you came between me and my fun. You wanna take the moral high ground when you where the man coming to the aid of your 'friend' Geoff Steel? You told me a few weeks before how you'd learnt not to have friends in the business, you where a hypocrite and if there's one thing I hat in this world it's a hypocrite. 

Blue Dragon hops down off the turnbuckle and he starts pacing the ring as his anger rises and his body language seems to change as his starts to look down at the glove in his hand and he starts picking what looks like dried blood from the studs..

BD:
It's not friendship that made you stick your nose in my business Faith.. it's not the young upstart Nay Bother trying to make a name off my back, not like you did with my brother. This was something much darker... You see Faith, when we first met you where a young star, trying your best and practically Begging for a way into this business.. and now, you hypocrite, now, the man he became is just a bored and out of touch reject of the past .... Just begging for me to give you a way out .. back into the obscurity you deserve, you want to be no one again .. and I'll make sure that happens. Nay Bother, no more. Cameron Faith, no more. This will be the end for you, and I will show you that you where right, that this business isn't about Friendship, it's not about Loyalty, it's about power.. it's about imposing your will on the industry and g*d d*mn it I will impose my will on you and on 6CWF.

Blue Dragon is really amped up now and is pacing the ring. The words spilling from his mouth like they're not even being processed by his brain. He's talking from the heart and the crowd seem to appreciate it..

BD: 
What's happening to Faith is a matter of time and I dare anyone, ANYONE!! To Take His Place and face me at the PPV I dare anyone to come out after I've finished with him or even the next week. If you have a problem with me, with what I'm saying or doing, COME TELL ME!! I don't just want to show you what an out of touch loser looks like, Im not content showing you a Hypocrite in Cameron Faith. I'm not even content with making JJ Johnson regret not taking me on board. I want more than that. I want gold... I WANT GOLD!!! I WANT TO SHOW ALL OF YOU WHAT DOMINANCE IS!! I want to hold this place to higher standard than it is. I I'm going to let this place survive then I'm going to have to make changes. And as I said before, this industry is about power. And this.... This is only begining of Blue Dragons rise to POWER IN 6CWF!!!!

Blue Dragon stands in the ring, his face red, his shoulders moving heavily as he takes in air after his verbal outburst. Some fans are cheering for him, some look angry and defensive of 6CWF and others are shocked silent and just looking at eachother taking in the sudden change in BDs demeanor. Dragon looks around at the fans and he smiles to himself... 

Maybe feeling like a little of his old self just came back to the surface...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 01 Nov 2023, 2:34 am

DarrenJS wrote:
AG: But let me say this to you face to face....come out from that shadow and do your bit to advertise this match. But don't forget one important thing.....you are in it for a reason and that reason is me.

He lowers his microphone and waits.

“Hol’ up, Hol’ up, Hol’ up…it’s about to get main event up in here”

*with no music or fanfare, our walks Robin Reborn. Where his entrance may seem calmer than usual, his clothing is not. He wears a faux fur coat and equally outlandish faux fur trousers, all white, with white snakeskin boots. His jacket is open and reveals his chest, which is adorned with a big old chain and a timepiece on the end of it, all gold.

Over the crowds boos, Reborn talks

RR:“I’mma walk out here and up to that ring, Anthony, but I just wanna take my time and check which of you is in the ring.”

*He holds his hands out

RR: No disrespect, Gracey baby, but Hollywood makes a man change his ways. He gots to become all things for all peoples, you just doing it a bit more Moon Knight than the rest of us, ya know what I’m saying, my man.

*He walks up the ramp, keeping his eye on Grace

RR: It’s all a bit Rise of the Grace. Two men, one actor. And you’ve got the whole of this audience on strings.

*The crowd boo that notion

RR: Look at these fools. They want to hate you, but they don’t even know which one of you they hate most. And what they don’t know is that whoever they’re watching, and when they tweet about this Grace or that Anthony, they’re all fuelling the fire.

*He stops at the steps, just checks Grace’s expression, and then steps up and into the ring

RR: All the talk is this duo. Prime and Hollywood. Could we be any more high profile? That’s a Binger! I was a hero of his, old Matt, god rest his soul. Me and my boy Logan Paul were talking about him the day before, what a loss.

*He pauses

RR: Speaking of losses, well, Uryu and GazzyD. Nice for someone to talk about them, aye Anthony. Nobody else is. World champion. The world champion whose cuck life is more interesting than his title reign. I don’t need to come out and advertise our involvement, but you’re right. These two need to step up, because this crowd is just turning up to watch our main event. Ury-who?

*He laughs and the crowd boos

RR: Who was it he’s teaming with? Christy’s double team? Word association, bro. Uryu loves Christy, but her panties ain’t misty cos Uryu has never dipped that D in the pool before. D? Gazzy, Gazzy’s an absolute silly billy. And I can say allllll o’ this and they ain’t got nothing to say back. Hit ‘em with it, Topher.

*He turns to look for Grace to speak

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Wed 01 Nov 2023, 7:10 pm

Grace pauses while he looks Reborn up and down. The over the top clothes and gold jewelry seems to make him smile.

AG: Well there is no doubt you brought your A-Game....

He pauses again before taking a sigh.

AG: I don't know what it is Mr Reborn but you talk sense without talking sense. It's quite peculiar. Reading in-between the spill you come out with is some nuggets of pure wisdom.

He paces the ring.

AG: You bring up Friends, which is ironic don't you think? I don't see Prime and Hollywood being best buddies but more a partnership for mutual gain. The only problem is Mr Reborn I'm not sure whether you understand the term. I'm not here to be played by a player who isn't even in the game. They called me the A-Game for a reason Mr Reborn and I would suggest you remember that.

He looks at Reborn.

AG: But, all that said, I am going to give you the benefit of doubt.....

He looks at the crowd.

AG: These two men you speak off....yes you are correct. I believe I am going through a Jekyll and Hyde dilemma. They can boo whatever side they want.....

He turns back to Reborn.

AG: But the kicker? It doesn't matter what version of Anthony Grace is in the public eye, he is still 10 times as interesting as anyone else in the back. And 100 times more dangerous.

He looks out to the back.

AG: And frankly, the private activities of our opponents bores me to tears just as much as those watching it play out. Their involvement is rapidly approaching Samaritan levels. And I will have no issue in putting those two out their misery and showing the world just what championship material is all about.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 02 Nov 2023, 6:32 pm

A montage takes over the screens at a local 6CWF house show.

An initial warning for graphic content appears.

It starts with a scene of Geoff Steel in the hospital battered and bruised after Beachfront Brawl, doctors are working on his injuries several open wounds can be seen and Steel sounds in anguish.

Geoff Steel (voiceover): At Beachfront Brawl, I faced the darkest hour of my career. The pain, the agony, it was almost too much to bear.

We then fast forward to Geoff Steel rehabilitating, gradually getting back in the gym, lifting light weights, and increasing the load.

Geoff Steel (voiceover): But I refused to stay down. I began my climb back from the abyss, starting with the smallest steps, one rep at a time.

Geoff Steel is now in the ring, facing the World Champion Eddy Kent. Despite a valiant effort, he loses the match, but he earns the respect of the crowd.

Geoff Steel (voiceover): I faced the reigning champion, Eddy Kent, and though I came up short, I fought with everything I had. The fire inside me burned brighter than ever.

We then see scenes from last week, Daniel Reilly attacking Geoff Steel in the ring following the Triple Threat match and also taking out the other competitors, leading to the Fatal Fourway being announced for the European championship.

Geoff Steel (voiceover): But just as I started to rise, A championship opportunity within touching distance, Daniel Reilly sought to extinguish my flame. He will learn that no matter how many times I fall, I'll always rise again, stronger, and more determined, at Destiny Geoff Steel brings home the gold no matter the cost.

The montage ends with Geoff Steel standing tall, a symbol of resilience and determination, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 03 Nov 2023, 1:16 pm

Uryu slowly walks out on stage as the crowd cheer. He glances at Grace and Reborn as he seems almost amused by what he sees.

UI: Don't let me stop you right now, keep going with your arguing. I don't plan on stopping it because honestly it's entertaining. You both argue about who is better between you whilst me and GazzyD both prove we are better than you as a team. If you are wondering where he is, as much as I have no problems taking you both on myself I know he is somewhere around here and will back me up. If he decides to jump you then he knows I will charge in and help him raise hell!

Uryu starts looking around the arena slowly and smiling.

UI: Ahh, there he is...

RR: You are bluffing...

Grace starts looking around the arena slowly, Robin doesn't look away from Uryu.

UI: Oh, so the little lion cub doesn't remember how much bite I have? Well if you want to try and take me on right now then please feel free. I am happy to beat the stars out of your eyes. As for if this is a bluff, you know I have always been honest.

RR: But I beat you repeatedly...

AG: I? I think you mean WE

Robin rolls his eyes and sighs.

RR: WE beat you repeatedly, Happy your grace?

AG: Better, but I wouldn't sound like a petulant child in spandex.

Uryu can be heard chuckling as he stands and watches, drawing the snide commenting duo to stop and reset, turning their attention to him.

UI: Sorry but this was a little funny to watch you two bicker over simple things. You two barely trust each other. I trust Gazzy and he trusts me. Having been through wars together in 6WF, 6CW and 6CWF you get to understand a person. He knows I am willing to fight you both right now and this sunday. He knows I will not run. I know he will not run from this fight as we both agree that you two need putting down like the glory hounds that you are! So, you gonna stand there like gold plated lemons? or are we going to do this right here and right now?

Uryu stands ready to take them both on, a small smile across his face as he briefly glances at a certain spot in the arena.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat 04 Nov 2023, 1:23 am

As Liam stares at the stage, Engel appears on the tron, a sinister smile upon his face

...just one bad day...

...just one bad day is all it took to drag you into my world Liam...

...look at that blank empty stare...

....you still don't get it do you?

Engel shakes his head before rocking back his head and laughing.

...this isn't your game Liam, you can crack all the jokes in your repetoire, insult me all you want...

...you see the fact of the matter is this...

...I hold your love in my hands Liam, whilst you are in that tiny ring in front of the world showboating, I control your path...

...your destiny...

...one bad day dragged you into my world, into this insanity, you are the proof that it is all it takes...

...what will be of your beautiful sweet Emmy...

...after her one bad day? hmmm?

...Finish the job Liam...

...or I will...

...hehehe...

The screen fades

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:12 pm

Grace looks at Uryu with the same disdain as a father who had just watched his toddler son smear sh*t up the walls.

AG: Are you really the championship material this place holds dear? You've come out here, on a two or one situation with the promise of hulking up and making the fight seem a foregone conclusion. Who exactly are you trying to kid here? Can't we just call you out for what you clearly are? A makeweight title holder, keeping the belt warm while the powers of be assessed who actually is nterested in ripping it out of your hands.

Grace paces the ring

AG: And you talk about Mr D and this close bond you two share. The kind that will overcome all odds in the face of adversity. But its a facade....a fraud....it has the same level of reality as you being a credible figurehead of this company. You know as well as we do that he has left you alone and isolated. And whereas I can appreciate the bravado, I can't ignore the insanity.

Grace points at Reborn.

AG: You see this guy here? You're right I don't trust him. But the bigger plus point is he is a much better partner than advisory. You and your best buddy are not two halves that make a greater whole. You are simply two nothings that make a black hole...sucking any life out of this company with your mediocrity.

He sizes up to Uryu.

AG: I don't care if you run and hide or stay and fight. I care less about you thinking either option matters to me. You are overplaying your significance in my reality. One which you and Mr D are just not in my thinking. I have a main event to win and then glory to go for. I can turn up drunk, stoned, depressed or high. But the end result is the same....

He steps closer to Uryu.

AG: Main eventers win and pretenders go back to match 1. You know your level Mr Ishida. It's about time you returned to it.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 04 Nov 2023, 10:10 pm

Harris leans back in his chair and looks from Santos to Sweetwater and finally returns his stare to the 6WF Champion.

SH: Bend the knee? Get in line?

Harris pauses and looks again at the champion, his eyes beginning to burn with defiance.

SH: They're going to have to peel me off that canvas before that even becomes a slight possibility.

You're right though Kent, I don't know my limits, I don't know when to stop. It's like a compulsion, I have a need to continually go at 110%, to get that win, to taste that glory that we all strive for.

That unpredictability unsettles you doesn't it Eddy? A control freak like you has to have it all in hand and you just don't have that do you? And that's eating you up really. I can see it. Peel away the facade, the 'Daddy' and I see a champion who is seriously contemplating that he might have bitten off more than he can chew.

And the question shouldn't be about how far I can push myself for this match, Eddy.

Harris takes his time to deliver this next part to drive the effect home.

SH: The question should be is am I willing to stoop to your level to get what I want? Trust me Eddy, nothing is off the table when the prize is everything I've ever wanted.

That belt defines careers. It punctuates achievements. Yes, I'm the King of 6CWF but that there, that belt is the thing that I've gone to bed dreaming of winning. That feeling, that rush. Standing there as the ticker tape falls and the pyro goes off. I can't stop until that is my moment Eddy.

So that means for those 60 minutes in Belfast at Destiny, you're in for the fight of your career. And that will mean Shot in the Dark's through tables, me kicking your teeth in, or me locking in The Sharpshooter until you pass out. I will do whatever it takes.

No backing down, no walking away. It's not in my DNA and it never will be.

Harris gets up and walks round to Kent and stares his opponent down. His gaze finally rests on the 6WF Title.

SH: That's going to look good on my shoulder, don't you think Daddy?

Harris begins to walk away before he stops and turns around.

SH: And if it doesn't work out on Sunday, if Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum try to turn this match your way, I won't stop until that belt is on my shoulder and my dream becomes reality.

See you out there...

With that, Harris walks away leaving Kent stood with Santos and Sweetwater. The image fades away to a promo package hyping up the match.

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down