The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next three weekends look set to be epic

2 posters

Go down

The next three weekends look set to be epic Empty The next three weekends look set to be epic

Post by themadworldofjb Fri 17 Jun 2011, 12:06 am

The next three weekends promise to be epic weekends for boxing.

18th:

Rhodes vs Alvarez

Great little fight this. Rhodes is mot being given a chance against Canelo but he can be hit. Rhodes has a solid chin and I think he has a wonderful chance to beat Canelo. I think his movement and angles will be too much for Canelo and I expect him to take a dramatic late stoppage ala Jamie Moore.

Litzau vs Broner

Top fight featuring two top super featherweight contenders. I think Broner wins a close points win as both men are excellent operators.

25th:

Brook vs N'Dou

Good fight to see where Kell Brook really is in the Welterweight division. I think he wins on points after beating a fading N'Dou for twelve rounds.

Macklin vs Sturm

A tough one to call this. I think Mack is the bigger hitter but Sturm's skills are a little more polished. I dont see a stoppage win for either man and I think despite being busier, Mack loses a contreversial points decision because of dodgy German judges.

Alexander vs Matthysse

Alexander could have taken an easier comeback fight but this shows how good the Light Welterweight division is. Alexander returns with a classy win on points.

July 2:

Haye vs Klitschko

The big one. I think Haye catches him early and wins by dramatic early stoppage. Hayes speed is key.

So a recap

Rhodes KO
Broner Points
Brook Points
Sturm Points
Alexander Points
Haye KO

themadworldofjb
themadworldofjb

Back to top Go down

The next three weekends look set to be epic Empty Re: The next three weekends look set to be epic

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 17 Jun 2011, 2:08 pm

Not bad i suppose as there's not been much on recently, agree with your predictions apart from the Rhodes fight, think Alvarez will take it on points, not sure who i want to win in that one, will be happy for either.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down