The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Win Column in History

+14
The Galveston Giant
Fists of Fury
Seanusarrilius
manos de piedra
BALTIMORA
oxring
zx1234
coxy0001
Scottrf
88Chris05
Mind the windows Tino.
HumanWindmill
The genius of PBF
Imperial Ghosty
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Best Win Column in History Empty The Best Win Column in History

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:35 pm

This thread I imagine will favour the fighters of old, back in time when they fought more often and less discriminantly although i'm also interested to hear your views on their more modern counterparts

In short which fighters have the best win columns, only taking into account a fighters win, so although they may have fought an opponent 4/5/6 times if they only have one win in the series than than that is all that matters

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

The Best Win Column in History Empty Re: The Best Win Column in History

Post by The genius of PBF Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:36 pm

Floyd Mayweather

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:37 pm

Care to elaborate?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:39 pm

Prime Castillo
Unbeaten Hatton
Unbeaten Corrales
HOF Hernandez
147 champ Mosley
154 champ De La Hoya
P4P No.3 Marquez
Ring champ Baldomir

Want me to carry on?

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:40 pm

Will admit I see one possibly two great wins in their but by no means the best of all time

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:42 pm

Not surprisingly, I'm going for Harry Greb.

He has wins over eighteen world champions from welter up to heavy. Best record in the history of boxing, for me.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

Will admit Windy i'm doing a bit of research and need some help from esteemed posters like yourself, what would you say are Grebs best wins because I would imagine that some of those champions weren't of the highest quality although it is very hard to overlook Grebs record as being right up there.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

Not sure I'm worthy of such a nice compliment, Ghosty, but thank you.

Here we go :

Mike O’Dowd, George Chip, Al McCoy, Mickey Walker, ( who had also been welter champion, ) Tiger Flowers and Johnny Wilson at middle, plus four middleweight title claimants in Eddie McGoorty, Frank Mantell, Jeff Smith and Bryan Downey.

Mike McTigue, Jack Dillon, Battling Levinsky, Tommy Loughran, Jimmy Slattery and Maxie Rosenbloom at lightheavy and one future world heavyweight champion, Gene Tunney.

Fair to say that McGoorty, Mantell, Smith and Downey aren't household names, but the rest certainly are. He also fought Billy Miske and many others of similar calibre.

Truly astonishing record.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

Have to say Al McCoy would have to go down as possibly the worst champion of all time bar almost none

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:13 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Have to say Al McCoy would have to go down as possibly the worst champion of all time bar almost none

True, and I meant to count him among the ' non household name ' group ( honestly ! ) but we can also add in men such as the Gibbons brothers, Mike and Tommy, Frank Klaus, Gunboat Smith and many others, many of whom held significant weight advantage over Greb. I truly don't see how his record can be topped. Not even by Armstrong or Robinson or Charles or Pep or the other usual candidates for ATG status.

Just my opinion, though.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:25 pm

That's the strange thing with Robinson and Armstrong, despite being consensus top three guys there records don't really compare to that of either Charles or Greb who stand almost alone at the top in that regard.

Greb has the quantity but would say that Charles has the quality in my humble opinion

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

I'm sure you wouldn't be alone in picking Charles, Ghosty, and I wouldn't argue too strenuously.

What persuades me to pick Greb, though, is the combination of excellent names, ( most of whom were bigger than he, ) together with over three hundred fights and only eight losses.

I find that almost beyond belief.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:43 pm

Thing that swings it for me are Charles' wins over Burley, Moore and Louis, while Louis was past his best it was still a magnificent achievement for a former Middleweight to beat such a brilliant champion.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:48 pm

Windy, can you even prove Greb existed?

Seriously though, Greb and Charles both have astonishing records and are probably without equal in this respect.

Just to throw another name out there, Jeffries has a solid CV. I'm not for one minute saying he has a record comparable to Greb or Charles, but purely in the context of his time and weight, he at least deserves a mention. Corbett, Fizsimmons, Jackson, Sharkey. All great names for his era and division.

Hide would still hammer him though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Hide would still hammer him though.

Ha !

In under two rounds, Tino.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

Ali has a fantastic collection of wins as well. Liston, Frazier, Foreman are the obvious ones but the rest of his record is pretty stellar.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm

Ah yes the indominatable Herbie Hide, feels so good being able to discuss without our best friend jumping in and ruining it Very Happy

Feel really dirty using a smiley but felt it was required

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:24 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Ah yes the indominatable Herbie Hide, feels so good being able to discuss without our best friend jumping in and ruining it Very Happy

Feel really dirty using a smiley but felt it was required

Still not sure whether his tongue was firmly in his cheek or not!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:29 pm

The obvious names have already been covered; when it comes to the win column, Greb and Charles are miles ahead of the rest, though I feel that Armstrong is good value to be ranked alongside them; Barney Ross, Lou Ambers, Benny Bass, Baby Arizmendi, Pedro Montanez, Fritzie Zivic, Ceferino Garcia, Mike Belloise, Petey Sarron, Lew Jenkins, Bobby Pacho, Davey Day, Tippy Larkin, Al 'Bummy' Davis, Sammy Angott - absolutely incredible record, enough for me to edge him ahead or at least on an equal footing with Robinson, who is another obvious contender.

Outside of the most obvious names, I'd offer up Lou Ambers himself. Canzoneri, Montanez, Armstrong, Arizmendi and Zivic as his five best wins - and yet he's 'only' a borerline top ten Lightweight, and wouldn't grace anyone's top forty pound for pound, in all likelihood.

Jimmy McLarnin, too. Al Singer, Lou Brouillard, Barney Ross, Young Corbett III, Tony Canzoneri and Ambers at the end to name just a few. Phenomenal record.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:40 pm

Zivic doesn't do too badly:

Charley Burley
Kid Azteka
Jake LaMotta
Freddie Cochrane
Henry Armstrong
Lew Jenkins
Sammy Angott
Eddie Booker

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:02 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Will admit I see one possibly two great wins in their but by no means the best of all time

Prime Castillo - GREAT WIN
Unbeaten Hatton - GREAT WIN
Unbeaten Corrales - GREAT WIN
HOF Hernandez - GREAT WIN
147 champ Mosley - GREAT WIN
154 champ De La Hoya - GREAT WIN
P4P No.3 Marquez - GREAT WIN
Ring champ Baldomir - GREAT WIN
Former 147 champ - Zab "super" Judah - GREAT WIN
Former world champion - Sharmba Mitchell - GREAT WIN
Former world champion and people's champ - Arturo Gatti - GREAT WIN
Former world champion - DeMarcus Corley and first time ever he is knocked down in a fight - GREAT WIN
Former world champion - Jesus Chavez and first time ever stopped - GREAT WIN
Soon to be Victor Ortiz - ANOTHER GREAT WIN
6 time world champion in 5 different weight classes
41-0 with 25 knockouts
Holds the highest percentage of landing shots
Holds the highest percentage of gates
Took less punishment
Holds the record for PPV in the UK and USA
Holds the 2nd biggest PPV record in WWE Wrestlemania history
Knocked out the 500 pound Big Show
Beat countless World champions and pound for pounders in only 41 fights, who else done that? You tell me!
All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather, no boxer holds a candle to the greatest boxer of all time; Floyd Mayweather

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:07 am

Strange definition of what is a great win but could you please keep your ludicrous ideas off my threads in future

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:17 am

Come on for a Sunday morning something to do before cricket and Shantel is on the wum again. The seriousness stopped when i saw Sharmba Mitchells name.... Not quite the same as when you look down the list of SRR (for me he has the greatest 'w' column), Greb, Tunney et co etc.

Anyway, have a good day lads and someone please put shantel and his wummish comments on a leash for when i get back tomorrow!!

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by zx1234 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:25 am

Canzoneri, Mclarnin and Ambers have impressive win columns, it's hard to separate who has the best out of those 3.

zx1234

http://www.footballbetting365.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm

Scottrf wrote:Zivic doesn't do too badly:

Charley Burley
Kid Azteka
Jake LaMotta
Freddie Cochrane
Henry Armstrong
Lew Jenkins
Sammy Angott
Eddie Booker

You're not really counting Burley as a Zivic win though, surely - cos he cheated him and lost (or so most people at ringside thought, though not all newspaper men so it may have been close, in fairness).

The rest are all pretty good wins from what was a relatively limited fighter.

Greb would be my vote - with Charles, Canzoneri, Ross, Robinson and Armstrong close behind.

I'd like to give an honourable mention to Burley as well (Zivic, Wade, Moore, Soose, Hogue, Cocoa Kid and Chase plus a host of lesser names). Not bad considering how many didn't want to fight him.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:18 pm

I've got a slight fixation with the black murderers row at the moment but many of the names included fought and beat members with great regularity which leads me to ask were they actually that damm good or has their stock risen due to not getting title shots?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I've got a slight fixation with the black murderers row at the moment but many of the names included fought and beat members with great regularity which leads me to ask were they actually that damm good or has their stock risen due to not getting title shots?

I suppose the mitigating argument would be that if you were to put the top X many fighters from one division in a round robin, someone has to come last, or thereabouts.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:27 pm

Imagine though that Burley fights Robinson and loses but goes on to win a title later on, think it's safe to say his reputation wouldn't be what it is now, take out their wins over each other and what's left is a record of a decent contender rather than someone you'd think of as a world class operator.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:35 pm

Yeah, a lot of their reputations are built on 'what if', which does make it very hard to assess them accurately. It's like if Duran, Leonard, Hearns and Hagler never fought each other, or at least not as much as they did. You'd have people saying "oh, well Hearns starched Duran, so he'd clearly destroy Hagler, because Duran ran Hagler close in comparison".

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

You get peaks when the overall standard is particularly high which elevates the best of that particular era to a whole new level, if we're honest no matter who Pacquiao or Mayweather beat that's around today it's never going to be enough to see them break the elite all time great level.

What ifs are often better than the real thing

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:41 pm

It's the 'what if's that provide about 75% of the subject matter on here, isn't it?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:47 pm

If it all happened we'd all be singing off the same hymm sheet which would be boring, I just love the mystique and intrigue that goes with some fighters. Someone like Burley has an aura about him which Hopkins shares but someone like Cotto doesn't, it's a very romanticised sport

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:It's the 'what if's that provide about 75% of the subject matter on here, isn't it?

More than that given the number of posts Pacquiao/Mayweather debate got.

Thing with the Black Murderers row is when they were allowed to step up against current/future champions - they did quite well. Look at Burley-Zivic. Burley was thrown in with Zivic when VERY green - and most in the audience (apparently) thought he'd won. He then went on to beat Zivic twice. Zivic, in no time at all has beaten Armstrong and is the WW champ of the world. After buying out Burley's contract - so Burley has beaten the world champion in recent times twice - but can't fight for the title. A ridiculous situation. Anyways - after that he got bigger and better - but never had his shot - but fought the black murderers row in brutal tough fights.

Ergo - after being better than the "world WW champ" - he then went on to grow better still.

There's a lot of ifs and maybes in that though.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:08 pm

The BMR were in my opinion a step up everything around at the time and with the exception of Robinson, Gavilan, Moore and Charles would have monopolised Welterweight up to Light Heavyweight. Imagine if they were around today, my god

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:13 pm

I think the Murderers row is over romantacised by some quarters. They were a collection of good fighters who proved they could compete with the best when given the chance. They deserved more opportunities.

But Ive seen them given almost mythical status by some boxing historians as a some kind of hidden elite fighters that would have dominated if given half a chance. Their records are good but dont suggest they were a step above the competition at the time.

I see them as Winky Wright type figures with less title opportunities. Good fighters that are tough for anyone and well capable of winning a title, but not the invincible kind of figures that had the whole boxing world running scared. If you cut their records down to the top level competition they faced then it paints a slighty more realistic picture of where they were at.

With regards to Burley, from analysing his merits in relation to the HoF thread I definately think he benefits from the "avoided" mystique as his the actual percentage of top ranked fighters he beats in comparison to who was active is quite small. Someone like Bivins on the other hand has less of an aura because although he never got a shot at the tilte, he faced pretty much everyone there was to face and in my opinion has a mucher better win list than Burley, but also a heavier loss column as reflective of the high quality he faced consistently.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:15 pm

Can't accept putting them on the same level as Wright, they were far far better than that

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:42 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Can't accept putting them on the same level as Wright, they were far far better than that

Not neccessarily in my view.

Look at the likes of Holman Williams. He was 3-3 with Burley overall. But when he did face the top non Murders Rows guys who were champions and contenders he lost to Cerdan, LaMotta, Lytell, Carter, Basora and Tunero at various points. He wasnt actually mercilessly avoided, he just never got title shots.

Its a common theme for the MR fighters. Most of them werent actually avoided by the top guys as much as made out (Burley perhaps the exception at WW). They just didnt get title shots. And their records against the non murder rows guys doesnt really suggest to me they would have monopolised the divisions without SRR, Gavilan, Charles and Moore. They were definately capable of winning titles but they werent the cut above the rest that they are made out.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:51 pm

Can't agree at all on that, Williams was a good few years past his peak by the time he lost to Lamotta, they excelled in the years before Cerdan and Lamotta so using those results against them is like using Lebedev against Jones.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:17 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Can't agree at all on that, Williams was a good few years past his peak by the time he lost to Lamotta, they excelled in the years before Cerdan and Lamotta so using those results against them is like using Lebedev against Jones.

Its less than a year after he scored wins over the likes of Burley, Wade, Henry, Lytell and Moore who were all top ranked guys so its unlikely he would have been that finished. Jones last did something meaningful about 7 years ago.

Still think MR fighters records against the top tier guys is sufficiently mixed to indicate they were competitive in the top end but not a step above.

Even if you took out Moore, Charles, Gavilan and SRR there is still enough quality around to lead me to believe the MR would would not monopolise.

Armstrong, LaMotta, Cerdan, Graziano, Zale, Overlin, Garcia, Lesnevitch, Basora, Maxim, Yarosz plus a whole host of other non MR contenders would still provide enough problems to prevent some kind of monopoly.

Post Armstrong, if you took SRR and Gavilan out of WW then the division was quite weak and Williams/Burley could have had some years there as champion until they outgrew it. But between MW and LH there is still plenty of quality without Moore (who was inconsistent anyway during the MR years) and Charles.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:15 am

hey guys. Sorry to litter the board bt just wanted all you good 606 peeps to know i have just started a boxing blog of my own. I will be doing fight predicitons, recaps, boxing news, polls and plenty more once i get into the swing of it. Also (for the mods here) i plan to PROMOTE 606V2, i think we have some great posters on here so i will be flowing traffic this way too. The blog is new but i will be posting regularly and would be very happy to have any of you on there. One former 606er has found his way on there (he was a controversial figure on here but im hoping he keeps it clean on my site) before anyone asks i am NOT his alter ego. the site is maineventboxing.wordpress.com be great to have you aboard.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:06 am

manos de piedra wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Can't agree at all on that, Williams was a good few years past his peak by the time he lost to Lamotta, they excelled in the years before Cerdan and Lamotta so using those results against them is like using Lebedev against Jones.

Its less than a year after he scored wins over the likes of Burley, Wade, Henry, Lytell and Moore who were all top ranked guys so its unlikely he would have been that finished. Jones last did something meaningful about 7 years ago.

Still think MR fighters records against the top tier guys is sufficiently mixed to indicate they were competitive in the top end but not a step above.

Even if you took out Moore, Charles, Gavilan and SRR there is still enough quality around to lead me to believe the MR would would not monopolise.

Armstrong, LaMotta, Cerdan, Graziano, Zale, Overlin, Garcia, Lesnevitch, Basora, Maxim, Yarosz plus a whole host of other non MR contenders would still provide enough problems to prevent some kind of monopoly.

Post Armstrong, if you took SRR and Gavilan out of WW then the division was quite weak and Williams/Burley could have had some years there as champion until they outgrew it. But between MW and LH there is still plenty of quality without Moore (who was inconsistent anyway during the MR years) and Charles.

For the murderers row - all of them were good boxers. in terms of "stepping up" - when they finally were given their shots, half the time they had huge stipulations against them, were injured and other times they were rumoured to be paid to take a dive. Which really messes up our game of rankings and what-ifs.

Burley was given a real shout at WW against Robinson - which tells everything about his ability. And he says that he was fighting at MW whilst still weighing in at 152-153 (so he claims). Allegedly he lied in every weigh in he did.

He'd beaten Zivic twice just before Zivic won the WW crown - there's nothing to suggest he couldn't have done as well - if he'd been given his shot.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

I respect the likes of Robinson, Ali, Greb, Armstrong etc

But their record cant compare to Floyd Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather could quite easily pad up the record with another 159 bums. When you earn $100m dollar pay days what the point fighting every month when you can do it once or twice a year.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Bums ?

Greb has far more great wins than does Mayweather, and so do the others. Every fighter has a few less than stellar names on his record, including Pretty Boy.

The ratio of HOFers to ' average ' fighters is what counts, and Mayweather doesn't even come close by that criterion.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:35 pm

Genius, is it me or is the quality of your posts deteriorating quicker than Mayweather's respectability as a human being? I find it rather challenging to take you at all seriously.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:37 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:I respect the likes of Robinson, Ali, Greb, Armstrong etc

But their record cant compare to Floyd Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather could quite easily pad up the record with another 159 bums. When you earn $100m dollar pay days what the point fighting every month when you can do it once or twice a year.

These guy's were making a living though, and if they were getting paid that much, they too would only fight once or twice a year.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:42 pm

PBF - pop question, I'm sure its on everyone's mind.

SRR - PBF at welter.

Who wins and how?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm

Sugar Ray Leonard for me is up there
Benitez, Duran, Hearns 3 at WW better than anything any welterweight's done in my lifetime.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:12 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:Sugar Ray Leonard for me is up there
Benitez, Duran, Hearns 3 at WW better than anything any welterweight's done in my lifetime.

I'll grant that when it comes to three or four elite wins, Ray Leonard is up there with the very best. Benitez, Duran, Hearns and Hagler, all while they were world champions and all in or at least around their primes.

The problem with the second Sugar Ray, though, is that he has that select group of wins, and very little else in terms of depth outside of them. That's why, for me, it's Benny, rather than Ray, who is the king of the Leonards. Tendler, Britton, Kansas, Welsh, Mitchell, White, Kilbane, Dundee, Moran and Bartfield. Add on top of all that a disputed Newspaper Decision against Ted 'Kid' Lewis (varying accounts of who was the better man) and you've got a record comparable with anyone else in boxing history.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:15 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Genius, is it me or is the quality of your posts deteriorating quicker than Mayweather's respectability as a human being? I find it rather challenging to take you at all seriously.

I and others went past that point some time ago

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:19 pm

With the BMR you can't just look at their records and jump to conclusions about there ability, there's far more to it than that and as Oxy has said already they never had it easy yet still carved out fairly incredible careers. They outgrew the lower weights in the sense that they couldn't get fights there rather than physically outgrew them

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next