The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’ll be around in Wimbo today, anybody?

+2
legendkillar
Jeremy_Kyle
6 posters

Go down

I’ll be around in Wimbo today, anybody? Empty I’ll be around in Wimbo today, anybody?

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:51 am

You can easily recognize me: a tall ponytailed guy all dress in a dark suit, sporting purple shades, a thin black tie and a fedora hat.
I'll see you there!
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

I’ll be around in Wimbo today, anybody? Empty Re: I’ll be around in Wimbo today, anybody?

Post by legendkillar Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:58 am

Please take a 606V2 sign thumbsup

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

I’ll be around in Wimbo today, anybody? Empty Re: I’ll be around in Wimbo today, anybody?

Post by socal1976 Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:59 am

Cool outfit, and enjoy wimbeldon Jeremy, hope its a great day of action and you get great weather.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

Thks, I'll let you know how it goes, gosh the weather is getting freaky!! furious
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:19 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:You can easily recognize me: a tall ponytailed guy all dress in a dark suit, sporting purple shades, a thin black tie and a fedora hat.
I'll see you there!

Wow!!!!!!!!
I'm still in several minds about what to wear if I go on Saturday......

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:20 pm

BTW,
do you have a ticket or are you just "rocking up"

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:10 pm

You can go dressed the same way if you'd like, I don't mind!!

Ticket: I do my usual trick ( it is a secret that JUST for you I am willing to reveal): I stroll around and buy second hand for CC if price is OK.
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:24 pm

NO, I'll think Ill opt for my white knee length dress and show off my calves Wink

Oh, and thanks for the tip, I won't tell a soul censored

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Thu 23 Jun 2011, 9:30 pm

I'll be around All Eng tomorrow as well. Same outfit.

See you then!! Very Happy
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 23 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

Have you got your 606V2 banner? Wink

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 23 Jun 2011, 9:51 pm

We have, Legend. Wink

OK ... I lied. :run2: We're on Number 1 court tomorrow and so is Rafa!! Yahoo
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:02 pm

Rascals!!!! :run1:

Are you there tomorrow as well Wooffie?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:06 pm

Yep ... there tomorrow, Legend. Really looking forward to it. Ok!
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:07 pm

I shall have my 606V2 spotters hat on.

You will have to come on and post where to look thumbsup

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

legendkillar wrote:Have you got your 606V2 banner? Wink

No what is it?? Anyway I cannot compromise my look, very sorry 8)
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:

Jeremy I understand....btw, I think I've made up my mindabout getting up early on Saturday...just tell me I'll get the ticket.....pleeease!!!!!!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 24 Jun 2011, 9:54 am

noleisthebest wrote:
Jeremy_Kyle wrote:

Jeremy I understand....btw, I think I've made up my mindabout getting up early on Saturday...just tell me I'll get the ticket.....pleeease!!!!!!

So, don't understand: you're willing to queue or not?? If your goal is to watch a specific player, who is likely to play in cc or C1 Wink then you have to queue maybe overnight. If you're like me happy to stroll around the outside courts, the secondary market would do for you ......... laughing
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

After 2 and half hour of queue I finally managed to get through the gates of the AE and while I was heading towards C18 it starts raining and would never stop afterwards. Now ........

NITB: may I suggest that the ONLY way to watch your hero playing is on TV??!! Doh
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:After 2 and half hour of queue I finally managed to get through the gates of the AE and while I was heading towards C18 it starts raining and would never stop afterwards. Now ........

NITB: may I suggest that the ONLY way to watch your hero playing is on TV??!! Doh

Thanks Kyle...I was going to go early tomorrow, but my friend who lives in Marlow I was going to go with has the first train at 7 AM, so I'll just get out of bed when I do tomorrow, and get there when I do....how much are the tickets going for "on the street", since there's no chance of getting any by queuing?
I'm thinking if I stick on Henman Hill, , the masses may leave after Federer match and then, I may get in somehow, is that realistic?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:46 am

NITB: very good luck for today!! I am going again too, it's just a sort pf addiction!!

Now: if you find NEW tickets the price range can depending what's on offer and span from 50 £ to .........WHO KNOWS

I think I'll go into the queue Whistle
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon 27 Jun 2011, 9:47 am

I am going on Wednesday, 1/4F court one unfortunately....

I'll be the one wearing a lacoste cap backward supporting ...Gasquet of course! Ok!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:51 am

Tenez!

Disgraceful laughing

Murray!!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:12 am

Tenez wrote:I am going on Wednesday, 1/4F court one unfortunately....

I'll be the one wearing a lacoste cap backward supporting ...Gasquet of course! Ok!

WOW good one! I feel in two minds on Murray's match as I prefer Gasquet's style of play but would feel bad for poor Murray if he drops out before the quarters. Surely it's going to be an exciting one to watch.

I have closed my Wimbo campaign on Saturday as I am holidaying from Wed ( hope in the hotel they have Sky): 6 hrs of queue well reworded by two great sets of Djoko -Baghda. shame didn't go to the 5th. NITB?? Whistle

BTW: How did you manage to get the tickets in advance??

Last edited by Jeremy_Kyle on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:17 am

Through my club. We get 25 pairs of tickets every year and I almost always get a pair. Plus I know members of the AE who can sell me some.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:21 am

legendkillar wrote:Tenez!

Disgraceful laughing

Murray!!

I am actually pretty easy on this match. Yes I woudl want Gasquet to win but I know that against Nadal, when it gets very physical, Murray is much better equipped than Gasquet to fight off the spaniard so deep down there is something in me that says " Allez MuRé"!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:41 am

Fair point! let's not rule Delpo out early though, I've got the feeling he'll put up some serious fight today......
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:51 pm

I am on court 1 tomorrow. I am gutted. I expected to have Barhami Leconte playing double v Lloyd and Rudseski but instead I have Nadal v Fish!

I am cursed.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:54 pm

You love it Tenez laughing

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down