The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for you!

+21
Mind the windows Tino.
Sir. badgerhands
Union Cane
Rowley
fearlessBamber
TopHat24/7
AlexHuckerby
Fists of Fury
KO-KING
Scottrf
Imperial Ghosty
Young_Towzer
TRUSSMAN66
milkyboy
John Bloody Wayne
captain carrantuohil
eddyfightfan
88Chris05
mckay1402
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
ONETWOFOREVER
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Question for you! - Page 3 Empty Question for you!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 13:25

First topic message reminder :

When David Haye lost in a shut out points victory to Wlad. a man with 3 stone on him. he came in at around 15 stone. The idea according to Haye and his team was speed, agility, and movement. Yet Haye did not seem to use the advantage he had over Wlad making it a vary easy night for Wlad.

Heavyweights coming in or around 15 stone is a thing of the past. Heavies are huge these days as we know but how would a young Cassius Clay do against Wlad. Clay's was a 15 stone heavy and would have the same advantages Haye had in terms of speed, agility, movement as well as being a little taller and possessing a superior jab. How do you think Clay would do against Wlad?

How would Clay get passed that stiff jab?

What would be the game plan remembering that Clay hardly went to the body opting for head shots. This means Clay would not fight on the inside but look to fight from long.

Can he still win?......I dont think so.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Question for you! - Page 3 Empty Re: Question for you!

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:53

Another one on the ignorance list, using that word is the sign of a moron, in the words of ROLEY any how

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:57

88Chris05 wrote:I think that's a very harsh evaluation of Wladimir there, Ghosty. Fair enough if you don't think he's proven himself to be a 'great', but surely he's done at least enough to convince you that he's worthy of 'quality operator' status?

I can't agree that Vitali winning four of six rounds against Lewis before losing on a cut is worth more than Wladimir's ten successful title defences for the IBF and unifications with the WBO and WBA. I dare say that Wladimir, in his form of recent years, could also have given an overweight, ageing and unfocused Lewis a pretty good argument, too.

I'm not so sure. Could his chin cope with the type of punishment that Lewis would land? I mean, even an overweight Lewis will clock him cleanly a couple of times in the fight. It wouldn't be the Vitali/Lewis war, but I don't know if Wlad could withstand any full blooded shot from Lewis.

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 15:30

Union Cane wrote:
rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:If you have to tell people that you are funny, you aren't.

That would go some way to explaining why Truss feels the need to tell us how well educated he is.
He does know alot, to be fair.
About scrounging?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:43

Love it how the romantics and the Americans have Ali coasting to a win here. Wlad would be a handful for Ali without a doubt, has much underrated speed and foot movement and fast punches for a man of his size. Close one for me but think Ali probably finds a way.

One thing is for sure Wlad would pulverize Ali if they fought today!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 20:09

Super D Boon wrote:Love it how the romantics and the Americans have Ali coasting to a win here. Wlad would be a handful for Ali without a doubt, has much underrated speed and foot movement and fast punches for a man of his size. Close one for me but think Ali probably finds a way.

One thing is for sure Wlad would pulverize Ali if they fought today!

Maybe so but the K bro's aside he would still have a chance against the rest of the division.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 20:18

Ali isn't in the same class as Sanders and Brewster so he's got no chance..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3