The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Bill For Saturday @Echo Arena

+8
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Day V Lately
eddyfightfan
Rowley
Union Cane
Scottrf
licence_007
Young_Towzer
12 posters

Go down

Running Bill For Saturday @Echo Arena Empty Running Bill For Saturday @Echo Arena

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Fight # 1
4 X 3 Minute Rounds Light-Heavyweight Contest
CALLUM JOHNSON V LEE DUNCAN

Fight # 2
6 X 3 Minute Rounds Super-Featherweight Contest
CRAIG EVANS V SCOTT MOISES

Fight # 3
6 X 3 Minute Rounds Welterweight Contest
RONNIE HEFFRON V BARRIE JONES

Fight # 4
6 X 3 Minute Rounds Light-Middleweight Contest
JOE SELKIRK V TERRY CARRUTHERS

Fight # 5
4 X 3 Minute Rounds Super-Flyweight Contest
PAUL BUTLER V TBA

Fight # 6
THE WBO INTERCONTINENTAL WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
12 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 147 lbs
FRANKIE GAVIN V CURTIS WOODHOUSE

Fight # 7
6 X 3 Minute Rounds Super-Middleweight Contest
ROCKY FIELDING V JAMIE AMBLER

SKY LIVE BRADCAST COMMENCES @ 21: 00 HRS

Fight # 8 – Live – 21: 10 hrs
THE COMMONWEALTH AND VACANT BRITISH LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
12 X 3 Minute Rounds
TONY BELLEW V OVILL McKENZIE

Fight # 9 – Live – 22: 10 hrs
THE WBO WORLD SUPER-FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
12 X 3 Minute Rounds
RICKY BURNS V NICKY COOK

Fight # 10 – Live – 23: 10 hrs
THE VACANT WBO INTERCONTINENTAL LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
12 X 3 Minute Rounds
JOHN MURRAY V KEVIN MITCHELL

Floater # 1
4 X 2 Minute Rounds Heavyweight Contest
JOHN LOVEDAY V HOWARD DALEY

Floater # 2
4 X 3 Minute Rounds Cruiserweight Contest
MIKE STAFFORD V PAUL MORRIS

*PLEASE NOTE BILL AND RUNNING ORDER IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
From frankwarren.tv

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Running Bill For Saturday @Echo Arena Empty Re: Running Bill For Saturday @Echo Arena

Post by licence_007 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Decent bill. Hope they show some of Rocky Fielding's fight.

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Running Bill For Saturday @Echo Arena Empty Re: Running Bill For Saturday @Echo Arena

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Cheers thumbsup

Hope we get to see Howard Daley, and that's not even sarcasm.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Looks like I won't be able to watch the Curtis Woodman fight then.

Shame.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm

licence_007 wrote:Decent bill. Hope they show some of Rocky Fielding's fight.

I agree, he's a terrific prospect with excellent power.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:

I agree, he's a terrific prospect with excellent power.

I just realised that Gavin is on the card earlier though, so if there is a gap to be filled, no doubt it will be that fight we see. Hats off to Warren though, not a fan of the man, but that is a terrific night of British boxing.

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Hope we get to see Ronnie Heffron, have not seen much of him since he turned pro but saw him win his ABA title a few years ago and he already looked to have a following, is from Manchester and has a real crowd pleasing style, or did back then. Could be a guy to inherit the Hatton fans if he can develop into a pro.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Heffron is with Farnell am I right?

Seen 3 or 4 of his fights, looks alright but gets a bit too involved. Haven't quite seen what others do yet.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

rowley wrote:Hope we get to see Ronnie Heffron, have not seen much of him since he turned pro but saw him win his ABA title a few years ago and he already looked to have a following, is from Manchester and has a real crowd pleasing style, or did back then. Could be a guy to inherit the Hatton fans if he can develop into a pro.

That's a decent test at that stage of his career too, i remember Barrie Jones battering former world champ Mbaye and being robbed !

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 pm

As I say Scott have seen next to nothing of him as a pro and if I'm being honest even going back to the ABA's, although he won he did not look cream of the crop even then, however even as an amateur he was fun to watch and had a seriously rabid support both of which stuck in my head.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

You went to the Magnificent 7 didn't you? Did you turn up late?

He had decent support there considering not many were in the arena.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Yes went Scott but didn't get there till the Degale fight, missus was working so missed all the really early stuff, she also was working Sunday so had to leave before Gavin as well, to cap it off she even made me drive!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm

rowley wrote:Yes went Scott but didn't get there till the Degale fight, missus was working so missed all the really early stuff, she also was working Sunday so had to leave before Gavin as well, to cap it off she even made me drive!

Can you see over the dashboard ok with that big thumb pressing down on the top of your head?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Being an overweight middle aged boxing geek with the physique of Johnny Vegas and the sexual sophisitication of one of them overactive dogs that just tries to hump your leg when it gets frisky you have to make certain sacrifices Union, because if the sainted Mrs Rowley was to fly the coup I suspect the fine women of Yorkshire will not be beating my door down.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Union Cane wrote:
rowley wrote:Yes went Scott but didn't get there till the Degale fight, missus was working so missed all the really early stuff, she also was working Sunday so had to leave before Gavin as well, to cap it off she even made me drive!

Can you see over the dashboard ok with that big thumb pressing down on the top of your head?

laughing

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 pm

rowley wrote:Being an overweight middle aged boxing geek with the physique of Johnny Vegas and the sexual sophisitication of one of them overactive dogs that just tries to hump your leg when it gets frisky you have to make certain sacrifices Union, because if the sainted Mrs Rowley was to fly the coup I suspect the fine women of Yorkshire will not be beating my door down.

i dont know, you mentioned you had your own car, thats very attractive to yorkshire women, shows your willing to splash out a little compared to most of us.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

eddyfightfan wrote:
rowley wrote:Being an overweight middle aged boxing geek with the physique of Johnny Vegas and the sexual sophisitication of one of them overactive dogs that just tries to hump your leg when it gets frisky you have to make certain sacrifices Union, because if the sainted Mrs Rowley was to fly the coup I suspect the fine women of Yorkshire will not be beating my door down.

i dont know, you mentioned you had your own car, thats very attractive to yorkshire women, shows your willing to splash out a little compared to most of us.

It's a pretty undemanding woman that gets excited by a 1.2 Corsa

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Depends on the colour Jeff

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Was blue but had to get it changed the blue was too similar to the neon lights underneath it so they lost impact.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Day V Lately Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm gonna get in early doors as I want to see Callum Johnson, but more importantly I want to see how fat Naz looks in the flesh.

Day V Lately

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Is it sold out?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Day V Lately wrote:I'm gonna get in early doors as I want to see Callum Johnson, but more importantly I want to see how fat Naz looks in the flesh.

I seen him in Newcastle on the Khan/Salita, Mitchell/Prescott card, our dad went up to him for a autograph and said 'effin hell naz your a right fat ba**ard now ''. Comedy gold, you should of seen his face.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 pm

So do I cos I couldnt make it to his fight cos my first baby was due on round then, now hes been born and I cant get a ticket.

Hope he does I number on Ambler and makes a statement

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:07 pm

I would think if Sky don't have time to show the Fielding fight on Saturday night they will show at least highlights of it on ringside the following Thursday. He is a prizefighter so people know him better than other prospects and he is impressive from what I seen on prizefighter.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm sure they will show the Gavin fight as they are advertising it. It'll be pretty stupid if he doesn't appear

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Great to see the three main fight's live. Going to be a good night's boxing.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Burns-Cook: Referee Phil Edwards. Judges Dave Parris, Terry O’Connor and Richie Davies.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Better hope it doesn't go to the cards, then, with O'Connor involved.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Parris has had a few shockers too, Sexton beating Bayaar by 4 a particularly bad recent one. Think he's been investigated in the past too.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down