The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how about this for a MITB scenario.....

4 posters

Go down

how about this for a MITB scenario..... Empty how about this for a MITB scenario.....

Post by The-Rizz Wed 13 Jul 2011, 6:29 pm

with so many different possible outcomes for the Cena-Punk match at this weekends MITB PPV, I thought I would throw down an possible way of booking the match, and a possible way to book a storyline for the summer......

Punk - Cena needs to be an epic match, lots of back and forth action, both guys getting in lots of offensive, a few close call pins, that sort of thing......eventually Punk reverses an AA into a GTS nails Cena, gets the 3 count and wins. Punk celebrates his win, whilst Cena comes to terms with the realisation that he has lost. Punk and Cena square up in the middle of the ring, but instead of gloating Punk offers Cena a handshake of mutual respect for the match they just had. Cena accepts and shakes Punk's hand. Vince's music hits, he comes down to the ring along with Triple H who is carrying a contract. Vince says he wants to stay true to his word, and therefore John Cena....you're FIRED!! Cena leaves the ring, and Vince then offers Punk one last chance to sign a contract and stay in the WWE, Punk declines saying he is staying true to his word and is leaving the WWE with the title. Vince says Punk leaves his with no choice, he's the boss, and you don't cross the boss. suddenly Vince low blows CM Punk, and Triple H hits a pedigree, Vince calls out the MITB winner Alberto Del Rio.

Del Rio comes down to the ring with a referee, cashes in his breifcase and locks in the armbar finisher. Punk resists tapping out, so HHH hits another pedigree. Del Rio gets the pin and is the new WWE Champion

the next night on Raw, Vince, Triple H and Del Rio come down to the ring, and cut a promo slagging off Cena and CM Punk. Vince says he is glad to see the back of them. midway through the promo CM Punk springs out of the cround, over the barracade and into the ring. He takes down Del Rio and Triple H, before escaping the ring. he cuts a promo from the top of the ramp about how he is the voice of the voiceless, and finally he realises that the voiceless people that he needs to represent are the WWE fans!! He challenges Triple H to match at Summerslam, and if he wins he gets a new contract. Triple H accepts and the match is made.

at Summerslam, Punk beats Triple H and is reinstated to the Raw roster. with the help of his Nexus allies (who turn face to support Punk)Punk chases down Del Rio and the WWE Championship, but is contstantly beaten down by the new coroporate faction of Vince, HHH, and Del Rio. eventually Nexus turn on Punk and join the corporate faction. Punk then asks for a match at Survivor Series, a 5 on 5 elimination tag match. Punk wants his team to consist of people that Vince McMahon has done wrong by in the past. He wants his team to be Luke Gallows, Colt Cabana (someone else, not sure who!!) and.....John Cena, Punk also asks for a stipulation that if his team wins, all 4 members of his team gets WWE contracts. team Punk wins, and Cena, Cabana and Gallows are rehired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the idea of Punk turning face, and taking on this voice of the voiceless gimmick that he started this week. It would also be a good way of giving Cena some rest time, so that he is fit and ready for his Wrestlemania match with The Rock. It could even be a way of setting up Del Rio vs. Punk for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania...... let me know what you guys think.......

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

how about this for a MITB scenario..... Empty Re: how about this for a MITB scenario.....

Post by Andthen1 Wed 13 Jul 2011, 6:47 pm

quality idea mate, i wud seriouly love it

but like so many have sai i dont think cena will leave, he is the cash cow of the company and i think vince is to worried about reduced ratings without cena and punk for a few weeks. i just dont think vince will risk it, i wish he would tho wud be epic

Andthen1

Back to top Go down

how about this for a MITB scenario..... Empty Re: how about this for a MITB scenario.....

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:36 pm

Great read!

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:51 pm

Punk to win, MITB winner to cash in and be the first to lose the title opportunity after Nexus intervene.

Punk to cut a promo.

Rocks music hits, he cuts a promo RE his main event - tells punk to bring it and sign the contract and face cena at SS for the right to face him at WM28.

Mr McMahon appears with the contract - Punk says he will decide on tomorrows raw...

So many angles Smile

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down