The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Morrison

3 posters

Go down

John Morrison Empty John Morrison

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:17 pm

I have heard a few times that John Morrison isnt that popular backstage. Is there any truth to this? And if there is, does anyone know why?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

John Morrison Empty Re: John Morrison

Post by DemonicTruthSpeaker Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

From the bits that have come out, it's his girlfriend Melina who's not too popular, and he gets dragged into it by association.

Alledgedly, she does the dirty on him with half the WWE locker-room, and he knows (and apparently allows) her to do so.

Plus he totally blanked Trish Stratus before and after the WM match this year, which ticked off a lot of the higher-ups in WWE. This, again, was alledgely the fault of Melina who was ticked that Trish had come back and worked the match that she or another of the interchangeable WWE women could have done.

DemonicTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:26 pm

Wow. Melina and Kelly Kelly go through half the locker room. I really really really really really wish I was a wrestler now!!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:32 pm

I think it had something to do with Melina, his ex girlfriend. Didn't she start going out with Batista behind Morrisons back and when he found out he didn't do much about it. Hence a lack of respect in the locker room? Something like that.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down