The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's hope Chisora does us all a favor!!

+17
Rowley
oxring
tunes666
Scottrf
Seanusarrilius
Young_Towzer
School Project
spencerclarke
bhb001
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Bluto1978
ONETWOFOREVER
licence_007
pauline1981
88Chris05
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's hope Chisora does us all a favor!! - Page 2 Empty Let's hope Chisora does us all a favor!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

.....and gets rid of that useless, embarrassing Enzo Maccarinelli clone......

The guy is terrible....Heaven knows what Bruno would've done to him.......With Price, Chisora and Haye still around.. the Brits don't need this waste of space....

Chisora do us all a favor and take the garbage out!!

and lessen the quantity but improve the quality..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Let's hope Chisora does us all a favor!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's hope Chisora does us all a favor!!

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

rowley wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:you have to feel a bit bad for fat Mick. it was his deal with ITV that gave quality fights such as Carl froch v Pascal to terrestrial viewers. Wasnt his fault ITV pulled the plug on boxing due to financial constraints - but it left him out in the cold as Sky already had its quota of promotors signed up. Subsequently fat Micks star turns such as froch and John Murray left him as he was no longer able to provide them with the exposure they needed to further their careers. He was a victim of circumstance, not a bad promotor.

I do actually feel a bit sorry for him Sugar, as you say he normally puts decent cards on and always looks to take his fighters the proper route, no joke titles for Mick's boys but can't buy himself a TV deal. Can't blame his fighters for leaving, it's a tough career and a short one you have to look after yourself at some point but do have to feel for Mick a bit as he has obviously upset someone, somewhere.

Hopefully Mick can put a few more fights on channel 5 and get boxing back on free to air TV. That would be mssive for the sport imo.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Let's hope Chisora does us all a favor!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's hope Chisora does us all a favor!!

Post by Super D Boon Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Super D Boon wrote:ignorgant

Rolling Eyes

Its a shame you feel that way mate, they both rang me earlier to say how much they like you.

THEY DON'T KNOW ME!! THEY DON'T WANNA KNOW ME! I HAVE MORE TALENT IN MY THUMB THAN THESE TWO PLEBS!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:26 pm

Erm
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:29 pm

Super D Boon wrote:I don't know which of these two I wanna lose the most. One is a dumb ignorgant woman beater and the other is a very tall, smelly and thick yob living in an invalid culture.

I will lean towards Chisora. He has the better skills and it would be fun to see him manhandled by Klitscho the way Haye was.

Do you watch boxing? How was Haye "Manhandled" against Klitschko? Yeh he lost on a UD but did better the most of his opponents, ie Fat Eddie Chambers and Samuel Peter etc. Plus he marked up Klitshcko more then he was marked himself even though he landed fewer punches. But yeh. Pure MANHANDLED thumbsup

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:31 pm

d260005p wrote:
Super D Boon wrote:I don't know which of these two I wanna lose the most. One is a dumb ignorgant woman beater and the other is a very tall, smelly and thick yob living in an invalid culture.

I will lean towards Chisora. He has the better skills and it would be fun to see him manhandled by Klitscho the way Haye was.

Do you watch boxing? How was Haye "Manhandled" against Klitschko? Yeh he lost on a UD but did better the most of his opponents, ie Fat Eddie Chambers and Samuel Peter etc. Plus he marked up Klitshcko more then he was marked himself even though he landed fewer punches. But yeh. Pure MANHANDLED thumbsup

Samuel Peter floored Wlad the first time they fought and gave it a go so it's highly debatable that Haye faired better than him.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:36 pm

Do you watch boxing? How was HAYE manhandled? Yeh he lost by a UD, but did better then Fat Eddie Chambers and Samuel Peters to name but a few. He wasnt knocked out or in any trouble through the fight and in actual fact marked Kilitshcko up more then he was marked so what are you on about? thumbsup

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:37 pm

True with the Peter knockdowns, but he still got his face smashed in big time in both fights. Haye may not have knocked him out or down, but still faired better IMO.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:41 pm

To be honest D is to claim Haye did better is very much akin with saying Police Academy 5 is better than Police Academy 6, may well be true but still is no indicator of quality or merit.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:41 pm

d260005p wrote:True with the Peter knockdowns, but he still got his face smashed in big time in both fights. Haye may not have knocked him out or down, but still faired better IMO.

Don't see how Peter gave it a go Haye never. Haye just realised he was better than he expected and was clueless along with Booth who is meant to be a tactical genius.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:44 pm

Manhandled in as oon as Haye got close he was bundled to the floor.

Don't know if Wlad was more marked up. Haye seemed to have a busted lip and a bruise on the forehead and under the right eye. Wlad had a swollen left eye. Hardly matters though as it wasn't exactly a brutal affair was it? Sure Wlad would be happy to take a little shiner for the WBA strap.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
d260005p wrote:True with the Peter knockdowns, but he still got his face smashed in big time in both fights. Haye may not have knocked him out or down, but still faired better IMO.

Don't see how Peter gave it a go Haye never. Haye just realised he was better than he expected and was clueless along with Booth who is meant to be a tactical genius.

They both annoy me. There styles and ideas are different. Haye wants to brawl im sure of it, but booth is boring!

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:55 pm

d260005p wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

They both annoy me. There styles and ideas are different. Haye wants to brawl im sure of it, but booth is boring!

I wanted to see Haye get at Wlad for me that is the only way to beat him. He is to physically commanding and technically sound to outbox or hope to catch with a big shot. It was clear what they were doing wasn't working but Booth never tried to change it he just let David get out boxed for 12 rounds.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Tue 19 Jul 2011, 4:00 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
d260005p wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

I wanted to see Haye get at Wlad for me that is the only way to beat him. He is to physically commanding and technically sound to outbox or hope to catch with a big shot. It was clear what they were doing wasn't working but Booth never tried to change it he just let David get out boxed for 12 rounds.

I honestly don't think Haye could brawl though because Wlad was excellent at snuffing out Haye as soon as he got on the inside. Wlad is a master at using his weight and leaning on smaller opponents meaning Haye couldn't unload when he got on the inside.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

Super D Boon wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
d260005p wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

I honestly don't think Haye could brawl though because Wlad was excellent at snuffing out Haye as soon as he got on the inside. Wlad is a master at using his weight and leaning on smaller opponents meaning Haye couldn't unload when he got on the inside.

For me unless you can match Wlad physically and technically the only way you can beat him is to get at him. He won't try and brawl any more he's learned his lessons from that. He would go on the back foot and try and box haye had the head movement but that was it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2