The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Dear God No: Rey Mysterio Set For Major Push

4 posters

Go down

Oh Dear God No: Rey Mysterio Set For Major Push Empty Oh Dear God No: Rey Mysterio Set For Major Push

Post by Beer Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Rey Mysterio is reportedly in line for a big push, especially with him being the only masked wrestler in TV right now. It has also been said that there is something big planned for SummerSlam and the RAW in his hometown of San Diego, which is the next night.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear God No: Rey Mysterio Set For Major Push Empty Re: Oh Dear God No: Rey Mysterio Set For Major Push

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:46 pm

I think the WWE will be majorly disappointed if they think they can re-create Punks reaction in Chicago with Rey in San Diego, I had to laugh at Chavo calling Cena lazy when Rey has the exact same matches week in week out, I think the report is BS

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear God No: Rey Mysterio Set For Major Push Empty Re: Oh Dear God No: Rey Mysterio Set For Major Push

Post by Jammy31 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:51 pm

If this is true, Id rather they pushed him heel than face after the reaction he got in Chicago. Plus, I think he needs to freshen up his move set, or maybe add a flip into his dives, instead of looking like he's planking in mid air.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:53 pm

He looks like a fat midget with a tan!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:09 pm

I think it could be the "Thanks for your hard work heres one last push" Ala Kane last year. Mysterio cant have much left in the tank. I wouldnt be surprised if he's retired this time next year.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

They'll have to retire him to a Nacho Libre style orphanage soon!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:29 pm

The only reason Kane got that push last year was because Rey injured Taker and they had to come up with a story to keep him of TV

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down