The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey Mysterio to be out for several months

+5
BigPhil
Brady12
JoshSansom
TopoftheChops
Fernando
9 posters

Go down

Rey Mysterio to be out for several months  Empty Rey Mysterio to be out for several months

Post by Fernando Mon 22 Aug 2011, 10:42 pm

Rey Mysterio announced on Monday afternoon that the results of his recent MRI test revealed that he will in fact need surgery to repair his knee, which has already undergone surgery before.

Mysterio tweeted the following message in Spanish on Monday:

"Buenas tardes. Siento mucho el tener que dejarlos sin mi presencia en el ring por UNOs meses! Sirugia8/26 le pido a dios qca la ultima!619!"

For those who do not speak Spanish - Mysterio's next knee surgery is scheduled for Friday, August 26th and he will be out of action for several months.

Mysterio followed up with another tweet, apologizing for letting his fans down:

"Sorry4 the let down! Promise to make it back as soon as possible!Gonna miss what I luv most-ENTERTAINING U's!619"

source: nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio to be out for several months  Empty Re: Rey Mysterio to be out for several months

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 10:55 pm

I fast forward his matches anyway so no real loss from my point of view

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio to be out for several months  Empty Re: Rey Mysterio to be out for several months

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:11 pm

I've had surgery 6 times in my left knee. This will be his new catchphrase.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:36 pm

It will be like the Bookah man with his World title reigns....

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:48 pm

Shame really the guy is gonna struggle to get around without a wheelchair in later life.

Not a massive Rey mark & in no way should he ever have been booked as a world champ but sometimes I wish he'd just walk away whilst he still can

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:49 pm

Del Rio is going to have to find someone else to have matches with every week now Sad

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:03 am

Its a shame, who have we got left to squash the up and coming stars? oh wait, Orton!

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:16 am

Thought he was going to just do rehab instead of surgery.

No big loss to my viewing pleasure.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:08 am

wwe will probably give him the belt tonight
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:48 pm

It was poor that the WWE choose to let ADR be the one to put him out, this means that they will no doubt have another program when he gets back, Miz, Truth or Swagger would have been a far better choice, I think this is the op he should have had last year though and didn't due to Taker getting injured (by him ironicly)

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down