The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tennis as it is and how it isn't !

+10
time please
laverfan
hawkeye
lydian
bogbrush
socal1976
noleisthebest
carrieg4
JuliusHMarx
yummymummy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tennis as it is and how it isn't ! - Page 2 Empty Tennis as it is and how it isn't !

Post by yummymummy Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tennis is a gladatorial game between 1 to 4 people.
The whole idea being to win 3 out of 5 or 2 out of 3 sets .
Simples.

Or so you would think!

But with the right statistics and B-----it ANYONE (apart from me) can prove black is
white and white is black.

We purport to be tennis fans on this site, but the old *My Dad is bigger than Your Dad*
prevails. For Heavens sake - Are we knowledgable tennis fans or Kids fighting in the
back yard ?

EVERY Tennis Player deserves kudos - if only for the fact that that they are 200% gitter
than any one of us will ever be.

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Tennis as it is and how it isn't ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tennis as it is and how it isn't !

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

Optical trickery doesn't change the fact that black is black. I want my baby back. And it's gray, it's gray, since she went away.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Tennis as it is and how it isn't ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tennis as it is and how it isn't !

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Optical trickery doesn't change the fact that black is black. I want my baby back. And it's gray, it's gray, since she went away.s
It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, I Said If You're Thinkin' Of Being My Baby, It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, I Said If You're Thinkin' Of Being My Brother, It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, Ooh, Ooh Yea, Yea, Yea Now Ooh, Ooh Yea, Yea, Yea Now, It's Black, It's White It's Tough For You To Get By, It's Black , It's White, Whoo

Hmmmm there seems to be a few men in black (or is it white?) coats waiting for me outside, I may be some time ...

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:49 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Optical trickery doesn't change the fact that black is black. I want my baby back. And it's gray, it's gray, since she went away.s
It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, I Said If You're Thinkin' Of Being My Baby, It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, I Said If You're Thinkin' Of Being My Brother, It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, Ooh, Ooh Yea, Yea, Yea Now Ooh, Ooh Yea, Yea, Yea Now, It's Black, It's White It's Tough For You To Get By, It's Black , It's White, Whoo

Hmmmm there seems to be a few men in black (or is it white?) coats waiting for me outside, I may be some time ...

Don't be blue,
I'll be true,
Baby, I love youuuuuuuu
I do I do I do, I do I dooooooo

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 9:19 pm

Jubbahey's statistical equation to assess who is the strongest, fittest, most talented and skillful player on the planet right now.......

Murray is the best because I say so and anyone who says different is a t****r, if you want to argue the point, meet me at Charing cross, platform one tonight 10:30, better bring a Monkey wrench as I'm a black belt Karache !

(if you bring the cops, I'll leg it, got it!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jul 2011, 8:11 am

Jubbahey wrote:if you want to argue the point, meet me at Charing cross, platform one tonight 10:30

Where were you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Wed 27 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm

Cool

Two peeps (UN)willing to fight it out Tennis as it is and how it isn't ! - Page 2 810156456 Tennis as it is and how it isn't ! - Page 2 810156456

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2