The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaShawn Merritt Returns with a Big Package at Stockholm Diamond League

2 posters

Go down

LaShawn Merritt Returns with a Big Package at Stockholm Diamond League Empty LaShawn Merritt Returns with a Big Package at Stockholm Diamond League

Post by ryanbailey Sat 30 Jul 2011, 6:22 am

Merritt's first race in 21 months after his 21 month ban for Winkle enlargement tablets... Q. What was most impressive the bulge in his shorts or the time he ran?

The performance of the night has to be Vivian Cheruiyot! I love to see a race ran like that, World Leading time basically set without any Pace makers, she was about 150m ahead of 2nd place. Truly amazing to watch, all the crowd were on their feet.

Isinbayeva was back, she won the event, but she still looks like she is missing something from her good old days, where she looked invincible.

In bad conditions for sprinting, Bolt and Jeter were both a class above their competitors.

Let us hope we have better conditions today for the UK Champs.

ryanbailey

Back to top Go down

LaShawn Merritt Returns with a Big Package at Stockholm Diamond League Empty Re: LaShawn Merritt Returns with a Big Package at Stockholm Diamond League

Post by tootingmick Sun 31 Jul 2011, 10:54 am

Must try and contact La Shawn and see just what he used.
If I got caught worst scenario is that I'll miss a few 'Park Runs' !

tootingmick

Back to top Go down