The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's the best young British heavyweight?

Go down

Who is the best young british heavyweight

Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_lcap0%Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_lcap0%Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_lcap20%Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_lcap50%Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_lcap30%Who's the best young British heavyweight? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Who's the best young British heavyweight? Empty Who's the best young British heavyweight?

Post by oxring Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:07 pm

So the international heavyweight scene is slihtly depresing at the moment. I think there are some hot prospects coming through - BUT - not many share my enthusiasm.

However - that is NOT the case when discussing the UK boxing heavyweight scene.

Currently - there's
Chisora - world title shot
Fury - the "next big thing"
Price - the man who beat "the next big thing" in the amateurs
Dallas - rangy with good skills
Olubamiwo - the war machine. Enough said.

Now that is an exciing domestic array of talent (if I've missed anyone, I apologise).

This saturday, Olubamiwo defends is sotuhern area HW title against Big John McDermott. Fury is in with a big puncher, who's name I won't try to spell twice. Price's development seems to have stalled - but a BIG fight between him and Fury is reportedly around the corner. Chisora should do better-than-expected against Wlad.

How far do you reckon these talents will go?

I like the polls - definitely should have existed on the old 606 - so I'm including one below.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down