The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Agar is set to leave Hulll FC and coach Wakey.

2 posters

Go down

Richard Agar is set to leave Hulll FC and coach Wakey. Empty Richard Agar is set to leave Hulll FC and coach Wakey.

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/aug/07/richard-agar-hull-wakefield-trinity

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Richard Agar is set to leave Hulll FC and coach Wakey. Empty Re: Richard Agar is set to leave Hulll FC and coach Wakey.

Post by Kenny Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:42 pm

I do think Adam Pearson will bring in a new coach , so dont know were that leaves Agar ? cant see him accepting being moved upstairs .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Richard Agar is set to leave Hulll FC and coach Wakey. Empty Re: Richard Agar is set to leave Hulll FC and coach Wakey.

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm

The Hull FC fans aren't and have never been happy with Richard Agar. I don't know what they have against him but they don't like him.
He's always done a reasonable job in my eyes, but i don't know how much its cost in wages to assemble the squad he has, and perhaps Hull FC fans do know and perhaps they think that a different coach would get more out of the players.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down