The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobo's Unhip Video Jukebox

Go down

Hobo's Unhip Video Jukebox Empty Hobo's Unhip Video Jukebox

Post by Adam D Sun 20 Feb - 10:36

As you may know - I am the squarest cat on 606v2. But that doesnt stop me finding some awesome tunes for you all to listen to.

Davie has his own radio show, I have my own internet video jukebox! So MC H-Bomb is laying down some tunes for you all to enjoy - you may not have heard of them, but you will enjoy them!

I will update these songs on a very infrequent regular basis - please let me know what you think of the songs and I am open to requests.

So here is the opening playlist:

He may be one of the most popular box office comedians, but he is also one half of the greatest rock duo ever (in his own words). Well this is where it all started off for him - Tenacious D - Tribute

You may think that being from Iceland would make it hard to become a successful band. Well you are wrong! The greatest ever dance song to come from the country (not the frozen goods shop) - Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler

Never understood why these guys never made it. Maybe its because they are Canadian and not Bryan Adams. Who knows but who cares - this song rocks! Fastball - the Way

Two ska cover versions to finish with. Firstly the AHA classic - Reel Big Fish - Take on Me

Lets have another bit of ska to finish with a great cover of the Dexys midnight runners classic. The lead singer is hot as well! - Save Ferris - Come on Eileen

Enjoy the songs - I will be back at some undetermined time in the future! Let me know if you enjoyed the selection by the way!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Hobo's Unhip Video Jukebox Empty Re: Hobo's Unhip Video Jukebox

Post by Adam D Thu 24 Feb - 13:36

A few weird cover versions for you today:

Two hot women sing one of the best songs of recent times - Nelly Furtado and Charlotte Church sing Gnarls Barclays Crazy

Travis covered Britneys biggest hit - Hit me baby one more time

American Idol winner Kerry Underwood sings Guns N Roses! - November Rain and Paradise City

Bruno Mars covers a few classics - Bruno Mars covers

and to finish with a cover of a Bruno Mars song! - this is fantastic - Grenade covered by Matt Beilis

This is the good MC H-Bomb...till next week

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down