The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nasri feels disrespected by Arsenal fans

+4
Derbyblue
Fernando
Grizzly
GSC
8 posters

Go down

Nasri feels disrespected by Arsenal fans Empty Nasri feels disrespected by Arsenal fans

Post by GSC Mon 15 Aug 2011, 3:09 pm

Just saw this on SSN.

The Arsenal fans aren't the ones holding their club over a barrel Samir. Bit rich
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Nasri feels disrespected by Arsenal fans Empty Re: Nasri feels disrespected by Arsenal fans

Post by Grizzly Mon 15 Aug 2011, 3:46 pm

Any link GSC ?
I think he's right, Arsenal fans stopped respecting him a long time ago, but with good reason !

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Nasri feels disrespected by Arsenal fans Empty Re: Nasri feels disrespected by Arsenal fans

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Aug 2011, 3:48 pm

it's on his twitter account grizzly in which piers morgan has replied to him about it.

Let's all remember the lecture from @Nanas08 on 'disrespect' when
he signs for the oil-rich City mercenaries this week, shall we?

I think @cesc4official was commendably gracious to Wenger &
Arsenal today. HE deserves our respect, not @Nanas08 - who's
leaving for money.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Mon 15 Aug 2011, 4:02 pm

Nasri is on record as saying that he wanted more money, so Arsenal offered him a luctative new contract, he then said it's never been about money it's about winning things. Now I know that Man Utd and Man City are both very interested, one team has just won their umpteenth title and made the champions lge final, the other have a pile of cash to spend.
He's just another in a long line of greedy footballers with no soul

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 15 Aug 2011, 4:04 pm

Opens the question that is it not the responsibility of players to win their clubs trophies, rather than hopping onto the latest (and best paying) bandwagon.

Respect is earnt, not given.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Mon 15 Aug 2011, 9:28 pm

Graeme Swann's Cat wrote:Opens the question that is it not the responsibility of players to win their clubs trophies, rather than hopping onto the latest (and best paying) bandwagon.
What's the point in going to a team that's already a winner, surely it gives no sense of achievement? May aswell stick with Arsenal and try to turn them round, not as if he won't be a very rich man either way.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 16 Aug 2011, 12:44 pm

Why is this such a big deal?

How many on here would leave your current job for double the money for a global corporate machine. I know i would.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue 16 Aug 2011, 12:57 pm

This is an argument that many use but the reality is that anyone with a 'normal' job has zero emotional attachment with their employers, no-one walks into the office every morning with 60k people chanting your name.
besides, it's only a big deal because for most of the past 12 months he has misled the fans that pay his wages now

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 2:37 pm

I can understand Nasri feeling disrespected - our fans seem very eager to boo our own players - Eboue, Ade, Nasri, Almunia, Fabinansky, Szczency, Anelka, Cole (understandably), Denilson, Diaby, Arshavin, Squallachi, Koscielny.

In fact most of our current team has been booed at one time or another. The when they show form and we deem them worthy to play we expect unconditional loyalty from them and get upset that they want to move to another club where they won't get booed.

Nasri hasn't even come out and say he wants to move to Man C, he hasn't said much to be honest he just hasn't signed a contract - the rest is tabloid stirring and conjecture

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Wed 17 Aug 2011, 2:49 pm

Smirnoff

I'll agree with the mentality of many Arsenal fans - very fickle and unrealistic.
Those who pay their money to go to games should take a leaf out of Portsmouth or Newcastles book, the trauma those fans have been put through is unreal yet every Saturday they sing and cheer for their team as if their life depended on it.
I'm sure there are other examples as well.

As for Nasri, there is some history with him making statements then retracting them all adding to the mistrust that exists, his is a repeat of the Flamini situation where he was a bit part player for a while, finally came good then sent his agent on a 'highest bidder wins' mission.
I am struggling to respect the guy if I'm honest and strong word today is that he'll be gone by the end of this transfer window....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

Those who pay their money to go to games should take a leaf out of Portsmouth or Newcastles book

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm still annoyed that Flamini moved and think that if he'd still been here we would have won a whole load more. I think the same with Nasri, saying that Flamini did walk out on us which is shocking. I get the feeling with Nasri (and of course I could be totally wrong and you right) that he's waiting to see if Wenger actually spends like he's been promising to for the last few seasons.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pahars17 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 6:01 pm

Grizzly wrote:Those who pay their money to go to games should take a leaf out of Portsmouth or Newcastles book, the trauma those fans have been put through is unreal yet every Saturday they sing and cheer for their team as if their life depended on it.

Newcastle maybe, but Portsmouth? Only when they were in the Premier League did they make a lot of noise. Now they're back in the NPC they don't even bother turning up. 13k against Reading.

Pahars17

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:09 pm

'Le Greed' gets his way.
Off for a medical as squad fly out to Italy.
I hope he turns off his twitter account, if he felt disrespected after a few boos I wonder how he'll feel when he reads some of the comments Arsenal fans are likely to post....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:22 pm

Grizzly wrote:'Le Greed' gets his way.
Off for a medical as squad fly out to Italy.
I hope he turns off his twitter account, if he felt disrespected after a few boos I wonder how he'll feel when he reads some of the comments Arsenal fans are likely to post....

im posting him one as we speak Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:44 pm

I think he's incredibly stupid.
He's misled the fans all Summer, lied about what his intentions/priorities are so fans take exception to his lack of committment leading to him moaning that the fans have disrespected him, he then leaves anyway.
Anyone with any intelligence would have said nothing, he now looks even more stupid and is guaranteed to see a backlash.
Anotehr £160k a week bench warmer....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:54 am

Arsenal fans are patient but unappreciative, the guy was going yet put in a good shift in your last match. If I was him I would rejoice like Fabregas is and look forward to winning trophies Laugh OK

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down