The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

arsenal fans thoughts

Go down

arsenal fans thoughts Empty arsenal fans thoughts

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 12:38 am

Hey guys. After hearing about chelsea sacking ancellotti I was wondering if any of you would be happy if the arsenal board took similar action with wenger? Or maybe instead of sacking him offer him a position upstairs

I only ask because at the turn of the year your season promised so much. In Europe, both cups and looked like our main opposition for the title.

You deservedly have your admirers for the style of football you play. But it all fell apart and left you trophyless again.

I'm obviously not an arsenal fan but it annoys me that wenger doesn't seem to see the glaringly obvious. He persists with denilson (in yet to read a positive comment from an arsenal fan about this guy) he's needed a keeper since august and he brought back Lehman, he's unlucky that vermealan was injured for so long but it highlighted a lack of quality back up, there's too much of a burden on RVP up front.

Is the money there?

I respect arsenal. united and you have had a great rivalry and I would rather you were the ones to continue to challenge at the top than chelsea or city

Back to top Go down

arsenal fans thoughts Empty Re: arsenal fans thoughts

Post by Fernando Mon 23 May 2011, 9:55 am

he won't go the board won't sack him.

with the club being sold to yankee doodle man it appears we'll actually have so money to spend.

in which the follow will happen.

kroenke : buy some players arsene we need them!

arsene: but i don't wanna Sad

kroenke: do it arsene or ive got your kids hostage

arsene : give them back! Sad

kroenke : well they buy a player and ill give them back

arsene: fine ill go buy someone furious

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down