The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive Thread *Is going to contain Spoilers from Raw and Summerslam*

+2
Holymiky
HitmanOwl
6 posters

Go down

Positive Thread *Is going to contain Spoilers from Raw and Summerslam* Empty Positive Thread *Is going to contain Spoilers from Raw and Summerslam*

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:43 pm

Put here what you like at the minute which is positive about the WWE.

.I think its a positive move to put the I.C championship belt on cody Rhodes to give him a nice lauching pad for when he moves upto main event status.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Positive Thread *Is going to contain Spoilers from Raw and Summerslam* Empty Re: Positive Thread *Is going to contain Spoilers from Raw and Summerslam*

Post by Holymiky Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:03 pm

Cena Punk feud

Del Rio

Sheamus

Christian

Bryan

Rhodes

That's in no order aswell

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Positive Thread *Is going to contain Spoilers from Raw and Summerslam* Empty Re: Positive Thread *Is going to contain Spoilers from Raw and Summerslam*

Post by bretmeharty Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:13 pm

Del Rio as WWE champ!!

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:59 pm

I didn't see this thread, so I'll just stick what I put on the Del Rio thread and add some more:

I'm sick of the negativity that seems to surround pretty much everything WWE does, and for the first time in years I'm feeling really positive with the direction WWE is heading, we have two strong brands, a huge storyline brewing and they are trying to create new main eventers properly with Del Rio and Punk both getting hard pushes, as well as Christian, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Barrett and Bryan all being made to look strong on Smackdown.

I'm also happy that WWE seems to realise that Ted Dibiase is boring in the ring and on the mic and are pushing the better of the Legacy tag team in Cody Rhodes.

Big Show and Kane are both taking time off allowing others to flourish in their place.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Tue 16 Aug 2011, 4:02 pm

Rey Mysterio is finally putting people over for once

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Tue 16 Aug 2011, 4:16 pm

*contains SS spoilers*

........................................................................................................................

well I watched SummerSlam this morning after getting back from holiday yesterday and I have to say I thought it was a very strong PPV. The Sheamus/Henry match was actually more entertaining than I expected it to be; the Barrett/Bryan match was fairly evenly matched and a good performance by both - at first I thought Bryan would win as he was the MITB winner but was pleasantly surprised when he put Wade over. The Christian/Orton no holds barred match was a decent hardcore match with some nice spots and they didn't stop the match when Orton started bleeding, which was nice to see. Considering this feud has been going since the SD post Extreme Rules I think each match has had enough in it to keep the feud fresh and interesting. Finally the main event was another great match between Cena and Punk, really enjoyed how even both matches have been and how good Punk has looked. Was slightly mystified at first that they went with the foot on rope angle to cost Cena the match, especially as HHH didn't seem to do it on purpose but then Kevin Nash powerbombing Punk and ADR cashing in his MITB was a welcomed twist I didn't see coming. Not sure how this will leave things now for NOC possibly a triple threat for the title? I could also see a new faction coming out of this too - why would Nash randomly Jack Knife Punk unless he was put up to it? Anyway I enjoyed SS and thought it was a solid card with some very strong performances and two main events that were worthy of a big 4 PPV like SS that lived up to expectations. From what I've seen of the WWE of late things have really improved. OK

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 4:30 pm

Back to back good ppv's for once from wwe,keep it up.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down