The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

According to skysports news QPR have bid 4 million for Scott Parker

+3
Crimey
Liam_Main
Kenny
7 posters

Go down

According to skysports news QPR have bid 4 million for Scott Parker Empty According to skysports news QPR have bid 4 million for Scott Parker

Post by Kenny Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:51 pm

Skysports news are running the story that Tony Fernandes has completed his takeover of QPR and has wasted no time in bidding 4 million pounds for Scott Parker .

Would Parker go to QPR ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

According to skysports news QPR have bid 4 million for Scott Parker Empty Re: According to skysports news QPR have bid 4 million for Scott Parker

Post by Liam_Main Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:53 pm

Parker will surely want to play Premier League Football so it wouldn't surprise me if he did.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

According to skysports news QPR have bid 4 million for Scott Parker Empty Re: According to skysports news QPR have bid 4 million for Scott Parker

Post by Crimey Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:54 pm

Would be a good signing for QPR, but would Parker want to go through another possible relegation fight?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:55 pm

No disrespect to QPR but dont you think he may want to see if a bigger club comes in for him ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:59 pm

Only big side I can see coming in for him is Arsenal.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:03 am

Liam_Main wrote:Only big side I can see coming in for him is Arsenal.

I think he would be a good fit at Arsenal playing between Wiltshire and Ramsey .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:06 am

Don't be silly, Parker is about 10 years too old and £3m too expensive for Arsene's tastes
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:22 am

If he was available for just £4million then I think teams with a better chance of staying up than QPR would become interested.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan86 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 1:29 am

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Would be a good signing for QPR, but would Parker want to go through another possible relegation fight?

And I'd say if he does move, I'd say there's more chance of current teammates playing in the Premiership next season than he would have.

Last edited by ryan86 on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

ryan86

Back to top Go down

Post by sportform Thu 18 Aug 2011, 1:30 am

I'm not sure signing players that got West Ham relegated last season is the best transfer policy for trying to stay in the Premier League.

If QPR do sign Scott Parker, to add to Dyer and Gabbidon, who will be next Carlton Cole?
sportform
sportform

Back to top Go down

Post by sportform Thu 18 Aug 2011, 1:33 am

If Scott Parker was that good surely a bigger team would have snapped him up before now?

After all the likes of Phil Jones, Ashley Young, Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam all moved early.
sportform
sportform

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan86 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 1:38 am

There always seems to be a a few players who stay around the bottom of the Premiership, and occasionally get relegated, but yet, somehow, a newly promoted or struggling team still buys them. Nigel Quashie springs to mind.

ryan86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down