The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Big Brother

+6
Adam D
Celtic Warrior
Bull
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ADMIN
hbk4894
10 posters

Go down

Celebrity Big Brother Empty Celebrity Big Brother

Post by hbk4894 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 7:27 pm

starts on Channel 5 tonight at 9pm , anyone else watching and anyone got any predictions on who going to be in the house

hbk4894

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 8:33 pm

i find it odd they look the live feed out of it now

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 18 Aug 2011, 8:40 pm

For my sins I will.
People I've heard that are going to be in are... (nicked from a website)

Jedward
The X Factor twins are pretty much certain to be entering the house tonight, with it being one of the worst kept secrets ever. Louis Walsh – the pair’s manager – told us on the red carpet at yesterday’s X Factor press launch: “They have a big show tomorrow night on Channel 5.”
And speaking outside the O2 today at an exclusive screening of The X Factor 2011, Louis added that the pair would more than easily cope in the house: “They have each other so they’re happy.”

Amy Childs
There were rumours The Only Way Is Essex star had quit the show just days before it was set to go out on air, but with best pal Sam Faiers spilling the beans on Twitter we’d be very surprised if Amy Childs isn’t a part of the Celebrity Big Brother 2011 housemate line up!

Kerry Katona
Reality star and former I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here winner Kerry Katona is another near certain addition to this year’s housemate line up, with the former singer saying yesterday: “I am both nervous and excited about going into the Big Brother house.
“I’ve been to boot camp and got myself into great shape… I am ready to give it my best shot.”

Bobby Brown
80s R&B star Bobby Brown has reportedly been paid £50,000 to take part in Celebrity Big Brother this year, and is another star who we’re pretty sure we’ll see entering the house.

Sally Bercow
Despite denials on Twitter, the Wife to the Speaker of the House of Commons, Sally Bercow is another star near certain to be entering the Celebrity Big Brother house tonight. The outspoken former MP however is under strict instructions not to say anything too outlandish that could harm her husband’s career.
“He made her promise not to say or do anything that might harm him. She agreed, but producers have said it is down to her to watch her tongue,” a source said today.

Darren Lyons
Media mogul and picture agency owner Darren Lyons doesn’t really need the money – the Aussie is a star on Dragon’s Den down under – but the gossip column writer is sure to be after a few exclusives when in the house. He confirmed his appearance last week by revealing he had donated £10,000 of his fee to victims of the England Riots.
“It was an incredible shock to see destruction and London burning like that,” he said. “It would be great if the other housemates donated more money so we can help these deserving people.”

Paddy Doherty
To call him a celebrity is quite shocking, but Paddy Doherty rose to fame(?!) on Channel 4 hit series My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings earlier this year, and has remained in the headlines since, with stories about fighting and arguments within the gypsy community.

Tara Reid
The US star married her boyfriend of 9 months last weekend and is set to spend her honeymoon in the Celebrity Big Brother house. The self-confessed party girl – who has struggled with drink in the past – has starred in hit movies such as American Pie and shows such as Scrubs.

Sue Katona
As we move down the list we are getting less certain about the line up. Sue Katona, Kerry’s mum, has been rumoured for a while – reportedly being offered a £50,000 fee, but we’re not completely sure she’ll be entering. Not on launch night, at least…

Pamela Anderson
The Baywatch babe has been rumoured for Celebrity Big Brother almost every year to date, and having taken part in both the Indian and Australian versions, it’s about time the blonde beauty visited our shores. According to rumours however, Pamela’s contract states she’ll be free to walk after only five days in the house!

Jay Camilleri
A somewhat unknown model, Jay Camilleri currently stars on E4′s Dirty Sex Things. He is one of two ‘mysterious hunks’ supposed to be entering the Celebrity Big Brother house tonight, with bosses hoping for some saucy action between him and the ladies.

Best of the rest
Filling up the remaining spaces are celebs including soap stars Sid Owen and Neil McDermott, as well as Pop Idol legend Darius Campbell.

And possibly...
Charlie Sheen

We’re keeping our fingers crossed….

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 19 Aug 2011, 10:11 am

What a terrible, terrible line-up

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 19 Aug 2011, 10:32 am

WINNING !

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 19 Aug 2011, 10:42 am

I think we need to re-examine the definition of the word "celebrity".

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 19 Aug 2011, 10:47 am

Could anyone understand the gypsy guy?

Could Tara understand anyone?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 19 Aug 2011, 10:50 am

I didn't have a clue what the gypsy guy said.
Loved it when Tara was questioning Kerry's name; 'Curry? Curry?'

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:06 am

Day 2 in the Big Brother House & Paddy is on the roof getting the lead!

Jedward & a swimming pool in the house, where is Barrymore when you need it.

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:28 am

I'm not watching it unless one of the tasks consists of the housemates donning Lady GaGa meat dresses and a Bengal Tiger being released into the house.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 27 Aug 2011, 1:02 am

I haven't watched it religiously but it hasn't been too bad, Sally went tonight though I hear.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:25 pm

This is a house that looters should target.

How the pikey cope living in a house that doesn't have wheels???

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down