The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Mourinho

5 posters

Go down

Jose Mourinho Empty Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:15 am

Once again The Special One is in trouble with the footballing authorities following his post match altercation with one of the Barcelona coaching staff. Pictures clearly show Mourinho poking Tito Vilanova in the eye. It's a pretty shambolic act from the manager if one of the biggest clubs in world football.

Now I have always been a big Mourinho fan in terms of his personality and even his arrogance at times but I am now beginning to tire of his predictable and petulant antics. You have to wonder how much the Real Madrid board are going to tolerate before making the decision of removing him from his post?

If he does indeed fail to win either the Champions League or La Liga this season then I'd doubt we'd see him in the Real dugout next year anyway so is the pressure finally catching up to the super cool Special One?

It would be interesting to know what Man Utd fans think of him and his methodical brand of football? Would you want him managing your club?

I have always had this inkling that he's destined to end up at Man City and I can see David Moyes doing a brilliant Job at Utd given the opportunity.

Anyway guys what do you think?

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Fernando Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:18 am

I think all Jose has done is put pressure on Barcelona to be honest, yes he's gone out to wind them up but that's apart of football, Madrid are now playing like a Premier League side physical and at a high pace

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:18 am

I really like Mourinho, I just cannot see him at Utd though. Agree with you and can see him turning up at City at some point.
Moyes reminds me very much of a young Fergie, would be happy with him as a replacement when the eventual day comes.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:21 am

He's turning in to a bit of a parody act.

Everytime they lose he blames someone else. It's boring.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:21 am

Didn't Fergie want Moyes as his number two when he was learning his trade at Preston? I think Fergie will have a major say on his successor and it's obvious he likes the look of Moyes who deserves a crack at a monster club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:26 am

I've always disliked his arrogance if I'm honest, but he's always been successful and when you're winning the petulant and obnoxious characteristics can be hidden, now he's second best and he knows he's second best these traits are showing through - last season was bad enough but his exploits the other night were dreadful.
Madrid are more likely to sack him for the dull style he employed for much of last year, they're not used to that, but this latest epsode puts him in a precarious position, I say he cannot afford more than 2 defeats after 10 games and if the gap between Barca and Madrid grows to 6 points or more I think he'll be gone.
I wouldn't mind betting the Chelsea manager is binned at the end of an unsuccessful season and Mourinho goes back to the Bridge

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sat 20 Aug 2011, 2:19 am

Grizzly wrote:Madrid are more likely to sack him for the dull style he employed for much of last year, they're not used to that, but this latest epsode puts him in a precarious position, I say he cannot afford more than 2 defeats after 10 games and if the gap between Barca and Madrid grows to 6 points or more I think he'll be gone.
I wouldn't mind betting the Chelsea manager is binned at the end of an unsuccessful season and Mourinho goes back to the Bridge
Real Madrid aren't used to the playing style and they don't like it, Capello's playing style was enough to get him sacked twice despite winning La Liga in both of his seasons, if he can't win something this year or at least get the better of Barcelona in all the El Clasico's then I would expect him to be gone before the end of the season.

I thought there was a bit of a dispute between Mourinho and Abramovich?

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2011, 2:47 am

Derbyblue wrote:
Grizzly wrote:Madrid are more likely to sack him for the dull style he employed for much of last year, they're not used to that, but this latest epsode puts him in a precarious position, I say he cannot afford more than 2 defeats after 10 games and if the gap between Barca and Madrid grows to 6 points or more I think he'll be gone.
Real Madrid aren't used to the playing style and they don't like it, Capello's playing style was enough to get him sacked twice despite winning La Liga in both of his seasons, if he can't win something this year or at least get the better of Barcelona in all the El Clasico's then I would expect him to be gone before the end of the season.

I thought there was a bit of a dispute between Mourinho and Abramovich?

I agree. I can't see Mourinho going back whilst Abramovich is there though the power struggle would be great to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Sat 20 Aug 2011, 8:28 am

I just think Abramovic's desperation for a Champions Lge win could get the better of him, and there's no question Mourinho was successful there.
Not sure any manager ever gets sacked without an issue between him and his chairman, but I remember him walking away with about £20m which probably softened the blow and he's never said anything negative about the club or Abramovic since.
It's also been a while now, a few years have passed, it might be stretching teh imagination a touch but I wouldn't dismiss it

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down