The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anzhi Makhachkala offer Jose Mourinho 43 million pound to manage them

+3
Josiah Maiestas
Derbyblue
Kenny
7 posters

Go down

Anzhi Makhachkala offer Jose Mourinho 43 million pound to manage them  Empty Anzhi Makhachkala offer Jose Mourinho 43 million pound to manage them

Post by Kenny Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:13 am

Jose Mourinho apparentley turned down a 2 year deal to coach Anzhi Makhachkala worth 43 million pound after tax !

Football has gone mad .

What do you think ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Anzhi Makhachkala offer Jose Mourinho 43 million pound to manage them  Empty Re: Anzhi Makhachkala offer Jose Mourinho 43 million pound to manage them

Post by Derbyblue Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:21 am

I heard about this the other day on Revista De La Liga, just seems crazy this team actually have more money than sense (and I hate that saying) but it seems to be true, they're throwing some stupid money around but in a poor league and it will take them a long time to start doing well in Europe. I would be interested to know what Rubin Kazan had spent on their team that a couple of seasons back gave Inter Milan and Barcelona a bit of a shock.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Anzhi Makhachkala offer Jose Mourinho 43 million pound to manage them  Empty Re: Anzhi Makhachkala offer Jose Mourinho 43 million pound to manage them

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:25 am

Ok i'll be the first, are you sure they weren't offering roubles? Very Happy
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:32 am

Laugh no as stupid as it is they offered him 21,500,000 million pound after tax per year .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:28 am

that is crazy amount of money to offer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:31 am

Anzhi who?!
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:21 am

Liam_Main wrote:Anzhi who?!
Samuel Eto'o and Roberto Carlos plays for them thumbsup
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:46 pm

More money than sense.

I have gained a bit more respect from Mourinho for turning it down, obviously he's still the highest paid manager but I still think it's good he is still trying to continue to bring success to Madrid rather than following the money.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:45 pm

I think this is terrible PR for the game. I am sure that Mourinho has made more than enough money to be comfortable on without having to take up this offer which would have probably tarnished his name forever.

Don Revie never recovered from a move of this kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

Who does this Anzhi have on their books with any form of talent either than Eto'o and a past it Roberto Carlos?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:51 am

They're after Lampard and Gerrard, both on 2 year contracts worth £13M a year, also after Capello.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 18 Sep 2011, 5:12 pm

They can throw money around like its going out of fashion but the facts are they dont play in one of the big leagues and it will take them years to compete with the best in european competition .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:29 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
Liam_Main wrote:Anzhi who?!
Samuel Eto'o and Roberto Carlos plays for them thumbsup
They've also got Dzsudzak who was rumoured to be wanted by quite a few in some of the various European top flights.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 24 Sep 2011, 11:34 am

Avram Grant has been linked to join as either manager or director of football , i bet bet he's rubbing his hands together at the thought of all those Rubles
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down