The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years?

+6
Lex-Express
Adam D
Bobby Roode
Levi
hodge
theanimal316
10 posters

Go down

which of these superstars will be the biggest superstar by 2020?

Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_lcap21%Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_lcap5%Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_lcap32%Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_lcap5%Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_lcap0%Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_lcap0%Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_lcap21%Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Empty Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years?

Post by theanimal316 Mon 21 Feb 2011, 3:15 pm

There is a lot of great young talent in the WWE currently, which of these guys will be the biggest star in ten years time? (all yet to be champions except for Jack Swagger)
Dolph Ziggler is the most impresive in the ring for me, but I am expecting massive things from A-Ri so I vote for him.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Empty Re: Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years?

Post by hodge Mon 21 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

Put Del Rio then realised he's older than Orton, in 10 years time i believe he will be the best rememberd out of the guys on the list, i think Swagger could still be around at that age though

hodge

Back to top Go down

Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years? Empty Re: Which young wrestler will be the biggest star in 10 years?

Post by Levi Mon 21 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

Stuck with Del Rio on the basis he's about to win the big one. The rest aren't there yet so it was tactical. Some of them will fade away entirely I'd say.

Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 4:05 pm

I plumped for Gabriel. Think he has massive potential.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Mon 21 Feb 2011, 4:08 pm

Same here King Beer. Plus a look to make Vince spray his man fluid.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 21 Feb 2011, 4:11 pm

I think Swagger will have an exceptional second coming.

The guy has it all to be the next Kurt Angle if they can just tweak the character into a pure no nonsense wrestling machine.

He also looks like Gary Busey which is enough to scare anyone

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Mon 21 Feb 2011, 4:16 pm

Haha brilliant Hobo now I know where I know him from, he's Mr Joshua's son

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Mon 21 Feb 2011, 4:36 pm

I went with Gabriel aswell, he could be the posterboy for WWE for many years to come, the guy is hot

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 21 Feb 2011, 4:39 pm

i went gabriel. already improving since he first appeared

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 21 Feb 2011, 4:52 pm

IMO JoMo, but I know I'll be wrong but I just think this dude is insanely talented. Next would have 100% been Gabriel

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon 21 Feb 2011, 5:22 pm

Out of that list i would say DiBiase, yes he hasnt been booked well just now, however he has bags of potential, he just needs some god damn charisma!

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Mon 21 Feb 2011, 5:46 pm

I went for JoMo, if he could start to improve on the mike then he has the whole package, so to speak

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down