The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovefilm

5 posters

Go down

Lovefilm Empty Lovefilm

Post by sodhat Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 pm

It's a good service, if you have the time to watch what they send you, and they have a great collection of films to watch directly online now too.

BUT...God help you if you ever want to cancel (like I just did). You go to a call centre, get hassled and they try and move you to another package and finally they listen to what you're telling them. I don't raise my voice much, but christ they make it thoroughly difficult to get away from them.

Maybe it's just me that experienced this...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Lovefilm Empty Re: Lovefilm

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm

You can also stream directly through your PS3. Good company.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 am

I had the same problem , they kept sending me emails for free 30 day trial which i finally did , but you have to sign up to a package to get the free trial ? with work and doing shifts i didn't get to watch a few of the disc's they sent so didn't see the point continuing so tried cancelling well 35 mins later and quite a few cross words they did it .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Groves is my dad Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:31 am

I cancelled back in January but then noticed in April that they were still charging me. So when i called them they said that after i cancelled i needed to call them back again closer to the D/D date which i was unaware of.

I then asked if they could see my previous call to cancel and they said yes. The woman at the other end was just clueless when i asked "If you can see that i called up to cancel, why are you still charging me"

I would never use them again!!!!!

Perry Groves is my dad

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:40 am

I guarantee that they will still be charging me next month and I have to call the bar stewards again.

They still haven't sent me my promised confirmation of cancellation email either!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 am

If you've told them you are cancelling just cancel the Direct Debit. If you use internet banking you should be able to do it from there - or give your bank a ring.

I use them and haven't had a problem, a disc went missing and they sent a replacement which I got 2 days after e-mailing them.

I will make sure I cancel my DD if/when I do leave them though.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down