The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marco Wentzel Signs New Two Year Deal With Leeds Carnegie

2 posters

Go down

Marco Wentzel Signs New Two Year Deal With Leeds Carnegie Empty Marco Wentzel Signs New Two Year Deal With Leeds Carnegie

Post by TheSnowmonkey Tue 22 Feb 2011, 11:07 am

Leeds Carnegie captain has put an end to all the rumours and agreed a new 2 year deal with the club.

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rug...

This is fantastic after the news last week on the departure of former DOR,Andy Key, and is a welcome boost for morale. The club admitted he had spoken to other clubs but Wentzel knew where his heart lay. He said :

"We are like a family and at the moment we are having some family troubles but we stick together and we know we will come out the other side stronger for it."

I hope other members of the squad will soon follow his example. Thank you Marco, you are an inspirational captain and I would also like to congratulate the management for securing the deal and acting swiftly.

Oh and well done to the BBC for been the first to get the news .

Now the fight to avoid relegation begins ...Come on Leeds !!!!
TheSnowmonkey
TheSnowmonkey

Back to top Go down

Marco Wentzel Signs New Two Year Deal With Leeds Carnegie Empty Re: Marco Wentzel Signs New Two Year Deal With Leeds Carnegie

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 22 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

Wentzel is staying - this is completely new to me!! Wink
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down