The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: Deutsche Bank: Notes from the Ballwasher

+21
Roderick Slyme
oldparwin
sirbenson
super_realist
pedro
Diggers
Sand
John Cregan
Lairdy
Noel
Davie
hend085
princedracula
venice1
McLaren
NedB-H
Shotrock
ScottieD18
Maverick
Skydriver
kwinigolfer
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PGA Tour: Deutsche Bank: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 4 Empty PGA Tour: Deutsche Bank: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Tue 30 Aug 2011, 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

1).The weather clearly made a mess of The Barclays last week. Apart from turning classic Plainfield CC in to a dartboard, the Tour ruined any remaining integrity to the event by declaring that, if the 54 holes couldn't be completed by all, the truncated event would be further abbreviated to the 36 hole result. Good Lord! What ever would they have done if the leaders had finished but some slowcoaches at the back of the field got washed out?!!

2).Next thing you know they'll be selecting Captain's picks for the Presidents Cup before qualification is complete. They wouldn't do that now. Would they?

3).Let's not take anything away from Dustin Johnson however, now 4th in the World and the best of the Young Americans. Coincidentally, that's his second 54-hole win and at least one of his other three wins was weather-disrupted. Now he's got his second Play-Off tournament win and he has to be favourite for the FedEx Cup.

4).While everyone's eyes were on the Hurricane last week, a Viking was slinking off the PGA Tour, exit stage right. Mississippi's Viking Classic, site of Luke Donald's first win, has lost its sponsor and, unless a replacement is found, another long-standing event is history. Perhaps not many casual golf fans will miss this particular stop but, once again, it's a small event that has been a staple on the PGA Tour, most recently in the Fall Series. But some scheduling knucklehead decided to put it up this year against the Open Championship, in the middle of July when temps nudged 100F degrees. Brilliant.

5).The Players and PGA Tour met this week regarding notions that qualifying for the PGA Tour should be almost exclusively via the Nationwide Tour (or whatever it will be called when N'wide bow out). Q-School would offer access to the Nationwide only, and not to the PGA Tour. That'll help shut overseas veterans out of the Q-School route to the Tour - who is going to want to spend a year serving a minor-league apprenticeship on the offchance things go well and a Tour card materialises? The mooted idea includes a series of two or three mega-Nationwide events concluding their season with leading Nationwiders and PGA Tour moneylist finishers 126-200-ish competing from which the leading 50-odd would earn Tour cards for the following year. Some work on the drawing board still necessary I would think.

6).Meanwhile, one golfer who won't be concerned with all this, 15 years removed from his "Hello World" announcement, has delivered a "Hello Fall Series" pronouncement, Tiger Woods entering the Fry's.com tournament in California this October. Presumably any suggestion that the Presidents Cup pick is a quid pro quo for Fry's participation is purely cynical. Good deal for the Fry's though.

7).And so to TPC Boston, not exactly in Boston and almost not in Massachusetts, right by the Rhode Island border. But, wherever it is, it emerged relatively unscathed from last week's storms and, with the blessing of five days sun, should be in great condition for the 99 Deutsche Bankers, JB Holmes the only absentee. pgatour.com reckons the top 55 players are safely destined for the BMW but that leaves some notables vulnerable. Once the cut is made we'll offer estimates of what surviviors have to do on Sunday and Monday but these guys are among those on thin ice:
Allenby
Furyk
Kim
Poulter (17 out of 18 greens in regulation on Saturday, one miss cost him two strokes - great effort by Poulter)
Immelman
Harrington
Overton
McDowell
Ogilvy (I'm hoping good memories - four top tens - of TPC Boston will snap Ogilvy out of his season-long siesta. And in to the BMW at least, and Greg Norman's Pres Cup Team.)
Love
Els

Europeans were 11 for 11 in making the Barclays cut. More of that please.

8).The Champions Tour takes a hiatus from US competition but I enjoyed seeing Calcavecchia winning his first Senior title in Washington State last week. And on another note, those of us who follow sport would scarcely be human if we didn't have favourites and those we like a little less.
Chip Beck has been one of the latter category for me, deathly slow on the course, relentlessly upbeat and positive, nauseatingly so, and of course guilty of the chicken-spit lay up at Langer's second Masters win. Things spiralled downhill for Beck after that, he lost his game and struggled badly for many years, first in losing his PGA Tour card, and then plugging away on the Nationwide circuit, followed by poor play on the Champo Tour. But this year he's turning it round and Sunday's third place finish will get him very close to securing full exemption for 2012. Good for him!

9).The Nationwiders are in the Pittsburgh area this week, Gary Christian and Matt Richardson the only GB competitors. Decent field again with lots of PGA Tour vets hoping to emulate Kirk Triplett's success last week.

10).And it is often overlooked when a golfer officially announces retirement. Sherri Steinhauer did exactly that last week, in Canada. Steinhauer has been one of the most understated successful golfers on any circuit these past 25 years, with three British Women's Opens among her eight successes, plus another Major-at-the-time, the Du Maurier Classic in Canada. A four-time Solheim Cupper, she will be a Vice Captain on Rosie Jones Team in Ireland in a couple of weeks. Good luck to her!

PS: Thanks to all expressing their concern following last Sunday's weather. Thankfully no damage or serious flooding here, but some communities, especially in the mountains here and in nearby Northern New York were devastated.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Deutsche Bank: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 4 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Deutsche Bank: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by super_realist Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:06 pm

Smithers, I don't think an unorthodox swing makes a difference as all that matters is where the clubhead is at impact.
Furyk, Milka Singh, Fowler, Kenny Perry and many others have ugly swings but they can get it round and the older ones have had good careers.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Deutsche Bank: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 4 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Deutsche Bank: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

I would give two messages to Rickie Fowler:
1).Get a new caddie - his course management lets him down time and time again.
2).Stop drawing attention to yourself - wear whatever you like when you've got something to flout, but meanwhile it's just a lightening rod for criticism, justified or not.

Meanwhile, he's slipped to 37th in the FedEx rankings and that means he'll need a really good finish in Chicago to reach the Tour Championship.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm

super_realist wrote:Smithers, I don't think an unorthodox swing makes a difference as all that matters is where the clubhead is at impact.
Furyk, Milka Singh, Fowler, Kenny Perry and many others have ugly swings but they can get it round and the older ones have had good careers.

Obviously, but my point was whether it takes more effort to get the clubhead to the right point under pressure. Clearly there are numerous examples of winners with unorthodox swings but is it harder for them to maintain consistency? Look at McDowell this year compared to last. It took Furyk the best part of 3 years to win on tour.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

I'm not sure it is necessarily that much of an issue. Furyk has for years been one of the most accurate players on tour and frequently amongst the highest ranking in terms of GIR. If his swing was that difficult to repeat then I doubt he'd do so well in those statistics year on year.
On the other hand, Donald has a picture perfect swing in terms of consistency but until this year ranked quote low on accuracy and GIR.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:55 pm

Worth remembering that Fowler has only one less win that McIlroy this year and three(??) less career wins

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:57 pm

Davie, No wins is still no wins. The fact it's only 3 fewer than McIlroy will hardly be a comfort to him.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:00 pm

Indeed s_r - but given the mass adulation of young Rory it seems like their comparative stats aren't that different. OK so one of Rory's wins was a big one (and emphatic too) - Do you think Rory deserves the adulation he gets?

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:04 pm

I find the hype surrounding Rory too much too, although he has at least justified it to some degree as he has proven he has the game to win, and win big ones too. Fowler is the male Michelle Wie and although he looks a decent player, that's all he looks (apart from a pratt)

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:42 pm

[quote="kwinigolfer"]2).Stop drawing attention to yourself - wear whatever you like when you've got something to flout, but meanwhile it's just a lightening rod for criticism, justified or not.

quote]

Seriously I think that horse has bolted Kwini, if he changed his clothing it would now draw attention to himself. Anyway I thought we wanted to get kids interested in watching golf and if that happens because they like what Fowler wheres then surely thats a good thing. I think it would be a very sad day when a kid cant where what he wants because bunch of older guys think he should keep a low profile.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

Digs,
I'm sure you're right, nothing's going to change. But it should perhaps be a salutary lesson to future hyped young 'uns that make sure you have the right stuff before you start to strut it.
And he still needs to address his course management: new caddie, new approach, new both? New something anyway!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:41 pm

Cant agree at all Im afraid Kwini, on the strutting it front anyway. Wearing what he wants on course is fine as long as he doesnt shoot his mouth off away from the course bigging himself up...which as far as I know he certainly doesnt do.
And I think Im right in saying there are only two guys younger than him ahead of him in the rankings, Rory and Matteo and Matteo is on the same OWGR points? Its not like loads of wonder kids are miles in front of him.
Ive never thought Fowler was another Woods, the only player I have read about who gets that kind of hype is McIlroy, as far as I can see Fowler is rated as part of the future of American golf and I cant really see that he has done anything that suggests that wont be the case.
As for the course management, Im sure that will improve with teh years, maybe a new caddie might help, I dont really know enough about his current one to be honest, bag carriers dont interest me that much.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:43 pm

I don't think caddies should be at all responsible for course management. Surely golfers have more than one brain cell and can think for themselves and weigh up options as to risk/reward of individual shots.
If you can't work it out for yourself find another sport.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

Once he learns how to play a little less aggressively on a sunday he will get over the line eventually. His 4th round scoring average is a lot worse than the other 3 rounds. Once he learns its ok to fire away from those sunday pins he'll get in contention much more. His putting is good enough to do it thats for sure.

Not so much putting 4 good rounds together. More like staying away from trouble on sundays. He's young, particularly in US golf, so he'll learn.

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

Digs,
I don't give a toss what he wears, all I'm suggesting is he is receiving publicity/adulation I'm not sure he's fully earned - not sure that would be the case if he dressed in a more subdued way.
I understand the thinking behind the orange crush etc, bit just makes his Sunday disappointments (as Lairdy points out) stick out.

s_r, Agree that the player has the responsibility to call his shots, but a good caddie can certainly offer guidance.

And I don't doubt Fowler will become a consistent winner.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:13 pm

Youve lost me there Kwini, you dont give a toss what he wears...but you think he should wear something different ?
Like I say if the young kids like what he wears and it inspires a few to take up the game (surely thats got to be important yes ?) then I really for the life of me see any problem with it. Golf can be an awfully dull looking game full of identikit players, Fowler cheers it all up a bit.......he's fun for gods sake. Why on earth anyone would want to stifle that is beyond me.
Then again maybe Im the only one on here who doesnt think Ricky is sitting at home wailing at how dire is professional career is turining out. Id say he was probably pretty happy and thinking a win would cap it off but Im sure it will come along in time.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

Just suggesting that if he wore the usual colours he woiuldn't get the publicity, part of which probably puts him under the glare of a spotlight he could probably do without.
I've said he's an exciting player, and that he'll win consistently, just don't think dressing up as a belisha beacon helps him. But I really don't give a damn what he wears. And if he starts playing the percentages a bit more when contending, he'll win more quickly. Whatever he wears.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 07 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

So diggs, Fowler can wear what he wants and cheers the place up but Poulter is a pratt for doing the same?
Let's say for example that another youngster was clad the same as Fowler, Shane Lowry for instance. Would you say he was "cheering up the place" or would you just think he looked preposterous?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:17 pm

I've already stated my views on kids and middle aged men SR, I give Fowler some leeway because of his youth and bringing kids into the game. Poulter like a prat and the people who will buy his gear are also middle aged men.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:59 am

Don't think its a case of Fowler needing to play more conservatively on Sunday's I seem to remember he did that on a Sunday at the pheonix last year when he was bang in line for a "W" played too conservatively on the Par 5 15th and got his lay up wrong and splash blew his chance of winning, when the smart play in that position would be hit the 6iron onto the green over the water in 2 and take a 2 putt birdie to extend his lead. Course management isn't just about being conservative its also about realising that the aggressive play can be the smart play.

As for Fowler v Poulter Diggs do you think in 12years time fowler is going to simply change his personality and become a conservative dresser no he won't he'll then be the type like poulter you seem to not like and be inappropriately dressed for his age. Poulter dresses according to his personality as does Fowler.

For me the most boring dressed person on tour Kaymer in his Beige and navy blue he wears 9times out of 10. The likes of Matteo and Luke in their RLX gear wear colourful trousers etc whilst still looking crisp and smart

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 08 Sep 2011, 9:19 am

I wouldn't buy poulters stuff diggers as I tend to dress quite soberly, however I can't recall the last time I saw poulter wear anything which could be considered offensive or absurd. He's really toned it down, perhaps as a result of getting older or realising he looked silly.
His range is actually far less outlandish these days, well tailored and crisp, certainly smarter than some.poorly dressed people like Stewart cink.
Fowlers get up looks silly more because he's a middle class white guy trying to look like he's stepped out of the ghetto or a rap video. I think that's why it looks so abnormal and inappropriate on a golf course. When he's fat and middle aged he's still going to be wearing the same stuff and will look more silly than poulter ever has

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:41 am

Mav, Id say that the vast majority of people dress to express themselves when they are younger, and the vast majority generally tone it down ast hey get older. So I dont really see any reason to think that Fowler wont do the same, but who knows.
If he does carry on dressing as he does at 35 then I would certainly find it amusing.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by goldwolf Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:44 am

The comments re Poulter's clothing are quite ironic for me, just the other week I was wathing him and thinking about how he has toned his clothing range down over the last few years (maybe because he's reached mid 30's?).

There was a time when you could see a group on walking down the fairway from a distance and know instantly Poulter was one of them, not so the case anymore.

I don't see this range as any different from the majority of other tour players:

http://www.ijpdesign.com/wardrobe/index.asp

As for Fowler, I really like him, he's all pure ability, all he needs to finish it off is to learn how to win. A 30 minute chat with Thomas Bjorn should do it!! I like his bright clothing, I wouldn't wear it myself, but if I were a early 20's golf star with millions of female fans I probably would!!

goldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:52 am

Millions of female fans? Give over, most women hate golf.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 08 Sep 2011, 11:04 am

Mav,
Don't think Rickie would lay up now; but even he was bemoaning the other day having gone for "hidden" pins from the middle of the fairway with a wedge in his hand, and making bogey. Great to be aggressive, but not when the margin for error is so small.
Still, he's got a wek to think it all over and he'll be going to Cog Hill with a lot to contemplate, currently out of the Pres.Cup Team, 37th in the race for the 30-man Tour Champo and down to 29th in money. Needs a big week in Chicago.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 08 Sep 2011, 11:11 am

Kwini Hopefully for Fowler he has learnt his lesson from that incident on the 15th at Scotsdale, but I don't ever buy it when I hear players complaining about course set up or hidden pins and being able to hold the green etc. I always find that somewhat sour grapes as the set up is the same for every player involved and at their level they should be good enough to deal with any set up and instead of making excuse's find a way to play it thats what winners do.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 08 Sep 2011, 11:39 am

Agreed Mav; Fowler was complaining about his own judgement and execution, short-siding himself unnecessarily.
Did you see the piece about Littlestone in GolfMonthly (I think?) the other day?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:01 pm

Again, firsthand, I saw Fowler double the second hole at Aronimink from 150 yards out in the right rough (Final round, and he was 1 off the lead, and playing in the last group.). Went pin hunting when he should not have. Dumped it in a bunker 10 yards out from the green, short-sided himself and paid the price. Bad course management.

That may have worked in Walker Cup and other Amateur events, but not against the big boys.

I think Kwini's suggestion of a new caddie is in order!

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

Kwini I did see that yes, was nice seeing the old place get a mention hoping to get back down there for a game next month with a few of the guys, great test of golf.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

Funny and interesting at the same time this discussion about Rickie's clothing... By enlarge, I've nothing against his dressing style, well... apart as I've said a couple of times before, from that super bright orange that he's wearing on Sundays. My daughter had some interesting reactions seeing him on TV... It was during the US Open and I was trying to get her to follow and support Rory a bit as he was playing so well, but she quickly noticed Rickie (he wasn't wearing the orange that day) and her first reaction was "he lookes like a dude!" Shocked. But on the Sunday when she spotted him again in orange, she went rather disappointedly... "he lookes like a girl now"

But aside from that, I'm thinking that maybe there's a more practical reason for his disappointing last round scores and with that bright orange he is inflicting a distraction to himself... If I was wearing those bright orange trousers and shoes they would surely interfere with my vision and concentration when I'm addressing the ball and preparing to hit a shot... Very Happy

Anyway, whatever the reason is, his last round bad scores are a reality, as this little plot and stats show (showing the average round scores over the last two years)...

Spoiler:
Maybe he should wear for a while green trousers on Sundays, like Matteo, you can see how for him that seems to have a calming and positive effect... Not sure what Lee is looking at on Sundays, but seems to work a treat for him. His problem is mainly on Friday and Saturday. I also looked at Luke and the Mechanic specifically as I thought they will show by contrast a pretty steady scoring pattern, and I was right. No sorprise there really, as they always wear some very nice shoes Smile

If you can think of one or two other possible players (preferably from the higher ranked ones) that could potentially have particularly bad last round score stats, let me know and I'll add it in there. Now you made me curious and I'd like to see if Rickie is really one of the worst in that particular department...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

The orange is worn to show his college pride ... Oklahoma State I recall.

He's a top notch golfer and the clothes certainly help make him some money. Do they detract from his ability to perform? Can't answer that.

As mentioned before, he seems to have a quick and "handsy" transition from the top ... that seems to require perfect timing. That Sunday pressure may be the thing that derails that.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:41 pm

pd,
I don't think you'd find many surprises in this lot:
http://www.pgatour.com/r/stats/info/xm.html?118

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:42 pm

Sr,
Re Oklahoma State: I see their football team wore grey last weekend; perhaps that would help Rickie . . . . . ?!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu 08 Sep 2011, 2:06 pm

Kwini - Do you know if final round scoring stats include the second round for those players who do not make the cut?

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 08 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

Sr,
I believe it's Round 4 (or Round 5 for the old Hope).
Sure it's Round 4 come to think of it, given the specific number of rounds played, reflecting their made cuts.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

Suprised, then not so suprised, to see likes of Palmer and Glover near the bottom of that list. Tut tut.

Great graphic by Pd! clap certainly backs up whats been said on Rickie on here a few times recently. Really impressed by Lee's R4 average. Interesting to see similar shapes on there, Rory and Lukes scoring fluctuating alike. And so much for Friday being the new moving day! That should really be Thursday looking at the graph... Erm

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 08 Sep 2011, 4:47 pm

I see Fowler as the US version of Oliver Wilson. Much hyped, yet, still to win a tournament. Nice swing that Wilson has though and doesn't feel the need to draw attention to his failure to win by wearing silly clothes or make cringeworthy music videos.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Thu 08 Sep 2011, 4:53 pm

Cheers Lairdy and thanks for the link, kwini... I added Lucas and rather surprisingly, Adam Scott, who also seems to have a bit of a last round issue...(there might be a couple of tourneys from down under which are not accounted for in his case, but shouldn't really affect the overall picture).
"Saturday=moving day" seems to work for him though...

Spoiler:

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:01 pm

super_realist wrote:I see Fowler as the US version of Oliver Wilson. Much hyped, yet, still to win a tournament. Nice swing that Wilson has though and doesn't feel the need to draw attention to his failure to win by wearing silly clothes or make cringeworthy music videos.

I predicted a drift into obscurity for Wilson back on the old 606, couldnt see anything special about his game at all. Of course once again you are comparing a guy who is 31 now I think and been a pro for 8 years with a 22 year old whos been a pro for 2 years....so basically utterly pointless comparison.
A much better one I think would be with Danny Willett who is far more of a bright young thing and closer in age to Fowler. Id say Fowlers career was going much better so far.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

Diggers, it's perfectly reasonable to compare Wilson and Fowler as the big thing they have in common is that neither have won a tournament, yet have still played in the Ryder Cup, both on losing teams. Both playing Walker Cup and both attending top American Golf colleges. Both were justifiably hyped yet neither has realised it.
The fact that they are different ages doesn't mean they weren't both rated highly when they were young, yet in the case of Wilson, hasn't fulfilled his promise, and in the case of Fowler, has yet to fulfil his promise.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:16 pm

Don't dee it, Fowler is fulfilling a lot of potential very early in his career. Nobody was writing about Wilson not fulfilling his promise after 5 years as a pro let alone 2.
Willets a far better comparison. You could also use Ollie Fisher who you slated last week despite his winning.......

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:21 pm

Unless ones yardstick for success is ONLY wins, Fowler has -- by any reasonable review -- had a fine start to his professional career.

The clothes may be "silly" to some -- but obviously have a large and significant market, so are NOT silly to those who put up the money to make and promote the apparel.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:01 pm

OK, one more plot on the same subject. No stat is complete without looking at where the great grand master of all times stood relative to all these contemporary mortals... So here's a plot showing the round scoring averages of Tiger over a 2-year period in his dominant times (2000-2001), and over the last 2-years, compared to Luke, the current world #1...

Spoiler:
Looking at that graph, one could say that (rather spookily),Tiger of today is just a mirror image of Tiger of old...! Wink

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 08 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm

Willets is a poor example because he has never been hyped. Wilson and Fowler certainly have. Fisher too, though god knows why he's hopeless.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4