The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hull FC to abandon Friday night games

3 posters

Go down

Hull FC to abandon Friday night games Empty Hull FC to abandon Friday night games

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/article-2031846/Hull-Friday-night-games-Sunday.html
Friday night games are fine for the home fans, but sometimes can be a problem for the away fans if its not a local derby.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Hull FC to abandon Friday night games Empty Re: Hull FC to abandon Friday night games

Post by Kenny Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:14 am

First sign of Pearson flexing his muscles , he has listened to the majority of Hull fans who dont like all home games on a friday night .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Hull FC to abandon Friday night games Empty Re: Hull FC to abandon Friday night games

Post by davidl1061 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:16 pm

The M62 is horrible to be on on a friday, I struggle getting to Leeds on time for a friday night kick off never mind Hull!

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:47 pm

The previous owners thought friday night games would increase the attendances but most Hull fans disliked them , mates that are Hull fans are very pleased that most homes are going back to sundays .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 pm

davidl1061 wrote:The M62 is horrible to be on on a friday, I struggle getting to Leeds on time for a friday night kick off never mind Hull!
Absolute nightmare it always appears to me, and i think its getting worse. Ive got to travel on it friday night, and i'm dreading it.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down