The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRL Season 5 - Homepage

+9
Sgt_Pooly
Ozzy3213
Driver
Steven_Sharks
Fluxy
LukeLovesLuka
CJB
Bathite
pullthestrings
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

WRL Season 5 - Homepage - Page 2 Empty WRL Season 5 - Homepage

Post by pullthestrings Tue 13 Sep 2011, 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the World Rugby League Season 5™

Noticeboard

Teams and Managers

Biarritz Olympique - Fluxy£21 mil
Crusaders - Driver£23 mil
Hurricanes - Bathite£30 mil
Leicester Tigers - Driver (Caretaker)£66 mil
Northampton Saints - Pullthestrings£24 mil
Sharks - Prop_Lyd£9.5 mil
Toulouse - Steven_Sharks£6 mil
Waratahs - Inthefastlane£31.5 mil

Competitions

League
World Elite Cup
Knockout Cup

Links

Rules

Matchday
Fixtures and Results
Injuries
ERL Shop

Transfer Centre
Foreign Transfer Market
Player Releases
Transfer Confirmation

Media and Awards
Press Releases
Manager of the Month

Last edited by pullthestrings on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:19 pm; edited 120 times in total

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

WRL Season 5 - Homepage - Page 2 Empty Re: WRL Season 5 - Homepage

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:50 pm

pullthestrings wrote:Blogs... do one.

That's the last thing we want in this game, I just have an opinion Pull just comparing both games and the success which they have and activeness and appeal they posses.

I just think the majority of us would prefer to get this started, but if the majority disagree why isn't the activeness on the World Cup game going at a higher rate?

You can easily tell, that yourself and fluxy are doing all the work on the Rugby World Cup game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:54 pm

Bathite wrote:How would you like it if you spent time and effort creating a league for a bit of fun for you and some acquintances, then some muppet came along and starting slating it, telling you it was c rap and not great.

Have some respect and give it a rest

From my time in season 2 and on 606, they organised a World Cup game before and it ended in quick time. Most of us Bathite, would prefer to get the ERL going again because it's so much fun, just like the people involved in the Aviva game aswell.

I see there was also talk of whether to do a World Cup game in the first place, as Pull had doubts on how successful it would be after the last one about a year or so back.

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

Dunno, will wait to hear from Pooly. I would like to see the RWC through though...

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:29 pm

I'm loving RWC. If you spent time on there rather than complianing you'd see an improvement.

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:20 pm

But only you and pull are making any real effort Fluxy, while this is way more successful and will get a lot of people online.

Looking at the deals even on the Rugby World Cup game, you have done the majority of domestic deals fluxy, while nobody else has really bothered.

Im waiting for this game to start hopefully sooner than expected, also I have been fairly busy as my dad is currently in hospital.

But I think most of us prefer this league to the World Cup one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:39 pm

The only way to make the RWC game "better" is for you to devote your attention to that. From what I've learnt from Pull from the past seasons is he won't start anything new until the current one has been completed.

So follow everyone else and hush up. Everyone else is willingto wait. You're the only one rocking the good boat 'Euro League'. And from I can tell you're only interested in the foreign transfer activity which sounds familiar to someone else I knew whom also tried setting up a league on here..

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:29 am

Here here, take heed of this advice and give it a rest, you're already boring me carlton. Just have a modicum of patience. If you can't wait any longer, start a FIFA league or something, just please god don't come on hre and tell me about it, I don't care

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:26 pm

It's not all about starting leagues I might not want to start one, in fact I don't Bathite.

You guys should take comments on board and really think, I know from my time in Season 2 and on 606, that World Cup Rugby games never work, same with quite a few football one's aswell.

You can see for yourself on the game, that it is pretty slow and not getting much recognition, fluxy and pull are doing all the work.

We all know this game is better, and the Rugby World Cup game isn't making much of an impact surely you can see that for yourself Bathite. If I was Pull i would give it up as a bad job again like the last World Cup game, and concentrate on this one. This is much more successful(that word again but it is), many people who have come and gone from the ERL have probably enjoyed playing it. I just can't wait to get back in the saddle Bathite and Fluxy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:51 pm

Headscratch

Blogs shut up.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:34 pm

And I've left you enquiry on the RWC game you can respond to before anything else...

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:37 pm

Fluxy wrote: Headscratch

Blogs shut up.

Blogs is a cretin forget him, honestly though Fluxy like it or not surely you can see that you are doing most of the work on the World Cup game, it's not hard to see that unless your blind and stupid.

You have to face the facts if you like it or not, that the World Cup game isn't getting much recognition, yes you can't control two games at once way too hard, however getting this game started will be much better than watching the World Cup game go past without much activity, when we could be getting this one up and running and having a lot more fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:46 pm

I'm having fun on the RWC game anyway. So kick up a fuss all you want. This one won't start until a) there are enough people and b) the RWC game finishes or everyone suddenly leaves. In which they couldn't be able to play this one either will they.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:23 pm

You still got spaces available? if so, I'm in.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

Sure thing Pete OK

I'll ask Pooly and then we should be good to go.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:55 pm

Fluxy wrote:I'm having fun on the RWC game anyway. So kick up a fuss all you want. This one won't start until a) there are enough people and b) the RWC game finishes or everyone suddenly leaves. In which they couldn't be able to play this one either will they.

You don't get it fluxy, can't you see the loss of activeness on the World Cup game, your the only one who has made effort, despite having fun your the only one who is doing something daily on the game. No point playing a broken record, World Cup game will just keep deteriorating. You can see that now for anyone who has any sense, like it or not I do have a slight point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

'no point playing a broken record' yeah, I agree and for that reason, please stop going on and on about the same point

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

'No point in playing a broken record'

Shut up then.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:59 pm

I was only answering fluxy's point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

haha! great minds fella

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:07 pm

I only have a point if you can't see that the World Cup game is deteriorating, then you are more stupid than blogs.

Yes I keep saying it guys, but fluxy pointed a view so I answered it.

This game is way better, but I don't know why you don't agree Pull and give the World Cup game up as a bad job, like the last one.

chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:12 pm

Blogs, Blogs, Blogs.......

I'm out this season lads, sorry

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:17 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Blogs, Blogs, Blogs.......

I'm not blogs Pooly, my point is honestly valid but nobody listens mate.

You can see for yourself Pooly, that the World Cup isn't getting any recognition only from fluxy really. What's the point of playing a game, which is really only being played by about 2 people in fluxy and pull. Fluxy has done most deals, most comments while some haven't commented on the game for the past week.

I honestly believe in all interests Pull, that you should give the World Cup game up as a bad job again, and turn all your focus into this one.

Dislike all my moaning, but honestly if you can't see the lack of comments on the World Cup game, then the people who don't think that are all fruit loops like blogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:24 pm

I will shut up then only to please you lot though, I have my views.

Changing subject on Sky Sports News, I see Thomas Waldrom has been called into the England World Cup Squad.

Thoughts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:26 pm

Everytime a new profile pops up I give them the chance.....

You just can't help slipping into your old ways Blogs, it's really funny to watch. How many times are you going to do it? Why not just come back with your old profile, it must kill you trying to put on an act all the time.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:30 pm

Knowing blogs he would of gone bonkers, thrown in a few swear words or spelt words wrong.

I have a valid point, im a nice lad who will contribute everything into this game, but why play a game that is deteriorating, when you can start this one right here, right now?

I have changed the subject, just lets' move on Pull and Fluxy have got my points now and whether or not they actually listen is another matter.

I want to move on and talk Rugby now, and get people's thoughts on Waldrom's call up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:31 pm

Ignoring above.

Earlier in the season someone was looking for a 12 and EFS got mentioned, think it might have been prop who was looking. I said that i don't rate him at all and that he is a complete t wat.

Anyone seen his most recent rant?? Compares the shortened rest period bewteen games that Samoa got to the holocaust, apartheid or slavery What a fool, how offensive is that?

He isn't stupid, he is a qualified lawyer, so can't use that excuse, it seems he is just a t wat!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:34 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/welsh/14968400.stm

Link

Hope that Waldrom stays out there for a couple of weeks, im off to the Rec for the visit of the Tigers. Personally, don't particulary rate him that highly, but not much out there as yet, with Guest not kicking on and Fearns not quite ready. Come the end of the WC, when Moody and Easter will retire, and if Fearns continues his good start, I think we might see some new blood at 8. Only Haskell at the moment

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

I've been very impressed with Chris York a Quins, looked a real talent when I've seen him.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:47 pm

Carlton, I and others know you are Blogs. It's obvious from your writing style. The fact that you have gone back onto the old 606 and picked an old manager as a way into the new season to start with a fresh slate is worrying.

I wouldn't care less who you were if you did the job and were reliable. But I can see already that you are going to be a nuisance. As Bathite has said, I put a lot of effort into the RWC game and all you keep doing is slating it. It doesn't help.

This won't be starting until after the RWC. I would suggest sticking the RWC game out and proving that you are a reliable manager. Because at present, I don't want you to be part of the WRL 5. You are too disruptive.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:47 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Blogs, Blogs, Blogs.......

Pooly, that's a shame.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:48 pm

If Moody retires England have enough cover at 7, but I agree Bathite with lack of cover at 8 with Easter possibly retiring aswell.

Waldrom, Haskell and Fearns I think will be the three in recognation.

Fourie, Haskell and Wood at 7, if Moody retires which in all fairness is quite a bit of decent depth at openside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:51 pm

Why Pull, I am really looking forward at being a part of this game.

I just had a point, which nobody saw only myself. I know you put a lot of effort in the Rugby World Cup game, but you have to be honest and take my view into account, that it isn't going very well. I know you don't want to hear those words but it is, surely you can see that Fluxy is doing most of the work?

Please give me the chance, im not a nuisance I just had a point on a particular matter. Im here to contribute and enjoy this game, and talk Rugby and enjoy some banter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

Should still do be able to do Foreigns if you need me Pull thumbsup

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

Look Pull, you have put hard work in both games but one isn't getting as much recognition as it should.

I have been suttle on the matter, not thrown any toys out of the pram(blogs style), not called anything rubbish, not aimed any abuse at you or fluxy.

I just don't know how you can't see, that the Rugby World Cup is a failing game, just go on the past week for instance apart from 2-3 foreign deals, fluxy has pulled his socks off and got about three deals in, to the other managers zero.

I promised to shut up Pull, and im here to contribute and enjoy the game. You know im not a nuisance and that I worked very hard in season 2 to get my team finishing in a commenable position.

Please give me a chance to show my worthy, see how the Rugby World Cup game goes, until Thursday or Friday if it still doesn't pick up concentrate on this one.

Include me please, and I honestly won't bother anyone, you know that im not that sort of person. Lets get the teams sorted, then start it good and proper next week, or when the World Cup game finishes(only if it picks up).

Yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:14 pm

You are seriously crazy Blogs

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:30 pm

Im not blogs Pooly, can't keep thinking everyone who joins a game is blogs.

Blogs is a cretin a full blow a**hole, who spoilt the game in Season 2 and Season 4 by the looks of it.

Like I said Pooly I had a point, which has blown fully out of proportion, you know from my time in season 2 that I got on well with people and did my up most best for the game.

Im here to contribute my all, and have another successful time on this game, I just want to be given a chance.

There is no point playing a failing game, that's all I was saying when this one is far more successful and will get people commenting and having fun. That is my point and if you want to ignore it that's fine, you told me to prove a point on the Rugby World Cup game Pull, and I have tried but it's no good when nobody answers to your deals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:33 pm

You're sooooooooooo Blogs Yahoo

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm

You're not fooling anyone Blogs.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm

I will just let you think.

If I was blogs I doubt I would be calling myself a cretin and an a**hole Pooly.

Think what you like, you just can't think everyone is blogs all the time, you know me from season 2 and im back to play this game and try my best.

I had a point about the Rugby World Cup game, which was clearly blown out of proportion. If it doesn't succeed then you will know I had a valid point all along.

Let's move on now please include me, and get the teams sorted for this as soon as possible, then start properly in the next couple of weeks.

Honestly I was very excited at the prospect of joining this game Pull, please give me the chance Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:50 pm

To quote prop's favourite band

"you say it best, when you say nothing at all"

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:51 pm

It was only blown out of proportion because you wouldn't let it go, despite everyone telling you to shut up!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:53 pm

pullthestrings wrote:You're not fooling anyone Blogs.

Come on Pull you have to believe me, people can offer points surely.

You have to accept things mate, I will laugh if the World Cup game just deteriorates, and then you do decide to give it up as a bad job.

If it was getting views, surely people would be commenting daily and making deals?

That is just not happening, it's not even been commented on today Pull, what does that tell you...and it's not the weekend either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

I know im annoying you at this moment in time, and probably making you angry slating your game and stuff.

I can't play a game which nobody else is playing, you keep commenting Bathite yet you have hardly done anything on the Rugby World Cup game for about a week looking at your posts.

Im a nice guy, on here to play this wonderful game.

Im willing to shut up, but if other people keep saying stuff and calling me blogs, I simply have to answer to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:07 pm

Blogs....you are seriously crackers

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:10 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Blogs....you are seriously crackers

Surely your fed up calling people blogs all the time.

Face the fact im not blogs, I don't like him and all of you others don't like him either.

Im willing to shut up now, Pull isn't going to take my points into account and as soon as I wrote my posts about Bathite he has gone quiet.

Not being rude or anything, but honestly god knows why people can't see what im seeing.

Last edited by carlton5 on Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

Also I know im not doing myself any favours, I had a point which has gone out of proportion, now let's forget about it.

I will try my up most best on the Rugby World Cup game, but I honestly believe I won't get any answers back because nobody is bothered about it anymore.

If they were, they would of commented and made deals on it.

That is true, if people think otherwise then everyone on here is blogs in disguise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:24 pm

You must think people are stupid Blogs

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

I think that's the worst thing about it...

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:28 pm

When we getting cracking with this then?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 3:29 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:You must think people are stupid Blogs

I don't think anybody is stupid, you can think all you like im not blogs I had a point which I wanted to get out Pooly.

What is so against that?

I am entitled to my opinion, everyone is but I am not playing a game which nobody else is playing. If the Rugby World Cup game was so much of a success people would be on it, it hasn't had any comments today what so ever, and looking at people's posts on it from the past week it seems only 2-4 are properly commited. SirJohnnyEnglish hasn't commented on it in four days, I am willing to try but if nobody answers to deals or if nobody is around on the game, there is simply no point in playing.

But nobody else can see that for some strange reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next