The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Pay Per Views have you been to?

+3
DJ Legless
Spanky
theanimal316
7 posters

Go down

What Pay Per Views have you been to? Empty What Pay Per Views have you been to?

Post by theanimal316 Thu 24 Feb 2011, 6:29 pm

What WWE PPVs have you guys been to live?

I'm hoping to get to my first one this year, Money in the Bank in July.

I bet there are some guys who have been to 4 or 5....let's hear ya

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

What Pay Per Views have you been to? Empty Re: What Pay Per Views have you been to?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Feb 2011, 6:36 pm

none Cry

Back to top Go down

What Pay Per Views have you been to? Empty Re: What Pay Per Views have you been to?

Post by Spanky Thu 24 Feb 2011, 8:20 pm

Insurrexion 2003 and European Rampage 1992
Spanky
Spanky

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Thu 24 Feb 2011, 9:56 pm

Took my younger brother to wrestlemania last year. Was a brilliant experience although took ages to pay off but worthit for michaels taker match alone.

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 24 Feb 2011, 11:50 pm

One night only in 97, NEC Arena Birmingham. The 1st Wrestling pay per view in UK. (Summerslam 92, wasn't pay-per-view in this country)

Great card... Bret Hart vs Undertaker for WWF Title & Davey Boy Smith's only lost on British soil dropping the European Title to Shawn Michaels... The heat for Michaels that night was unreal... It was the height of Bret's fued against America & I remember stealing a Canadian flag from a nearby hotel prior to the event!!

Can't believe I didn't go to Summerslam 92. 2 of my closest mates did (I didn't know them at the time) they don't even following wrestling anymore but they still rib me to this day about it!!

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 25 Feb 2011, 12:41 am

I've never been to one ;( and I don't think any of my mates have either, but I would love to go some time in the near future.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Wed 02 Mar 2011, 12:28 pm

I went to Backlash 2000 in Washington DC. I think I was the only one there cheering for Trips against The Rock

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Thu 03 Mar 2011, 9:00 am

Was at an event in Sheffield about 10 years ago - can't remember name of the event but remember the main event - 4 way match between Stone Cold, Rock, Taker and Triple H.

One thing i will always remember is that The Rock came out 2nd last and the ovation was deafening - but nothing could have prepared me for the noise when that glass broke and Austin came out - the building literally shook!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Thu 03 Mar 2011, 9:07 am

My memory is terrible - just checked it up and it was a four way between Rock Austin Rikishi and Kurt Angle!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down