The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Help!

2 posters

Go down

Facebook Help! Empty Facebook Help!

Post by Cari Wed 14 Sep 2011, 9:47 pm

I've got a problem with Facebook and I'm not having much luck with their Help page, so I hope someone here knows.

I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 phone which I've had Facebook set up on since I've had it. I have the latest version (2.0.045) installed, and I've been using it for the last couple of weeks without issues. However, for the last day or so my notifications have suddenly stopped working. I've logged onto my Facebook account and it tells me that my notifications are switched on to my mobile. On my Blackberry the facebook application says that the notifications are enabled. If I go into the notifications tab on the menu, they are in the list, but I just don't get the sound and red symbol appear when they're received. I have to keep checking the list for updates.

Any ideas how I can get the red notification thingy back to my phone? Does clearing the cache help at all?

Any advice would be greatly received...it's probably something really obvious that I've missed! Doh

Cari

Back to top Go down

Facebook Help! Empty Re: Facebook Help!

Post by Davie Wed 14 Sep 2011, 9:50 pm

I'd say it's more likely to be a Facebook glitch than anything you've done wrong if it has been working up until yesterday. Give them a couple of days to sort it out

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed 14 Sep 2011, 9:54 pm

Hope you're right Davie. It's really frustrating because I've had messages and don't know they're there!

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu 15 Sep 2011, 8:00 am

It definitely must've been them...I've had some through this morning. Thanks Smile

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down