The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dublin v Kerry - THE competition that matters!

+2
Thomond
Cari
6 posters

Go down

Dublin v Kerry - THE competition that matters! Empty Dublin v Kerry - THE competition that matters!

Post by Cari Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:43 pm

Someone at the Irish Indo has written an article that I can understand very well Very Happy

http://photos.independent.ie/gallery/All_Ireland%27s_Hottest_Players

I say Dublin has the hottest players...although Kerry's Tom O'Sullivan could bring me a cuppa in bed if he wants Very Happy

Up The Dubs!!

Cari

Back to top Go down

Dublin v Kerry - THE competition that matters! Empty Re: Dublin v Kerry - THE competition that matters!

Post by Thomond Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:29 pm

Dublin has one third of the country's population so statistically speaking they will more than likely have hotter people. That's a Sin É stat for you. Per capita I'd say Cork people are hotter.

An interesting stat,anyone whose surname is pronounced in Irish or both first and surname in Irish are usual good looking. Case in point Aoibhinn Ní Suileabhán,Sharon NÍ Bheolán the TG4 weather girls etc. For the ladies Daithí Ó Sé and Sean Óg are seen as good looking.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Dublin v Kerry - THE competition that matters! Empty Re: Dublin v Kerry - THE competition that matters!

Post by Cari Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

Thom - interesting. So where does that leave David Wallace who is officially THE Sexiest Man in Ireland?? Very Happy

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

Limerick seems to be a enigma. You have Wally who according to the female population of Ireland is attractive while you then have the Bull,Marcus Horan,Paulie and well gangland criminals who by general consensus of females aren't viewed as "Dreamy"

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

Thom - Laugh I am beginning to think that Wally is a very rare breed indeed. I mean, look at his brothers! Erm And he doesn't have an Irish name Smile

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:43 pm

Cari,one of his brothers is a prop,no props will ever be viewed as attractive. In the male or female game.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:34 pm

Lawes who plays for Edinburgh's not bad.

Anyway, back on topic...I think Bernard hogged the attractive gene in the Brogan brood.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:37 pm

Thomond wrote: Case in point Aoibhinn Ní Suileabhán,

what does that Tubridy have that I don't?
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:38 pm

RebelBhoy wrote:
Thomond wrote: Case in point Aoibhinn Ní Suileabhán,

what does that Tubridy have that I don't?

I'll answer that myself. No wife and kids any more.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:25 am

I bet he's got a big wallet though Rebel. Not that I'm cynical or anything...I'm sure he's a very nice man... Rolling Eyes

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelic-Warrior Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:15 am

The TG4 weather girls are class, saw a few of them on youtube. Not sure who my favourite Irish woman is, atm though I'd probably say Emma O'Driscoll.
Gaelic-Warrior
Gaelic-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:49 am

Rebel - I don't know if you watched the oval ball this morning, but well done Ireland. Great win for them, and what a match to watch! Smile

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

What ever anyone else thinks the Irish team are a bunch of beauties in my eyes at the moment!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:53 pm

What the hell is Colm Cooper doing there? He looks like he was set on fire and put out with shovels.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:51 pm

Dublfcynwa Laugh

I think a bit of barrel scraping went on for Kerry... Wink

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:20 pm

I am reliably informed that Cooper has done rather alright for himself in terms of seeking someone to mate with.

I saw the match this morning. Very intense stuff. It means we can lose to someone useless and say "aaah, but...."
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by dubh_linn Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

Help!

Premiersport tv want to charge me £16 (min 2 month subscription)....Does anybody have a internet feed (that will work in the uk)for the final tomorrow??

dubh_linn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

Dubh - you have mail...

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by dubh_linn Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

Cari wrote:Dubh - you have mail...

Thanks Cari thumbsup guinness

dubh_linn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down