The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC 135 who's ready for Rampage?

Go down

UFC 135 who's ready for Rampage? Empty UFC 135 who's ready for Rampage?

Post by talkingpoint Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:45 pm

2011 has been a great year already for marquee fights and it looks like the year is only going to get better! I am very excited about UFC 135 as well as the forthcoming Valesquez/JDS fight and GSP/Condit fight not to mention in December we have Lesnar/Overeem! Anyway back to UFC 135 - who do think is going to leave light heavyweight champion? I see Jones retaining; I'm sure Jackson is going to be fired up for this fight but I see Jones catching him with his unorthodox style - I think Rampage has underestimated Jones in all honesty; at least that's the impression I get from him talking about 'walking' through Jones' offense. The co-main event always intrigues me, I really don't know what to make of Koscheck - I loved to hate him as a coach on TUF and was really pleased GSP dominated him so much in their fight, but I also recognise Koscheck suffered a broken orbital bone in the GSP fight and so I kinda want him to come back with a win. To be fair to the guy he took the fight at short notice and he says he plays the heel to hype his fights; I don't know him personally to know whether he is telling the truth but I'd like to hope he isn't really a tool in real life. I'm sure Koscheck is going to be anxious to put on a good performance but I have a gut feeling he's actually going to choke in this fight. With Hughes' experience and being a former champion he's still going to prove a tough challenge. I hope Broughton gets the win, I will be supporting the Brit and I also hope Gomi wins too; I'd like to see more Japanese and British fighters do well in the UFC.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down