The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampage's Last UFC Fight Against Shogun!

4 posters

Go down

Rampage's Last UFC Fight Against Shogun! Empty Rampage's Last UFC Fight Against Shogun!

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:40 am

Rampage has fallen out with the UFC and they have reportedly agreed to part ways after one more fight (UFC will apparently announce their official plans tonight).

His last fight is supposedly Shogun. They first met in 2005 when Shogun blitzed through him in one of the most dominant years any fighter has had, where Shogun beat Rampage, Little Nog, Overeem and Arona in a single year.

Who do you see taking this? Personally a don't see either guy stopping the other one and think Rua will claim a UD victory.

They both come to fight so should be a good scrap!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Rampage's Last UFC Fight Against Shogun! Empty Re: Rampage's Last UFC Fight Against Shogun!

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:20 am

Shogun to KO Rampage in 2nd round. Rampage just hasn't got his head screwed on in the slightest now. He's angry and got too many issues going on his head to focus. He came into his last fight so over weight even if he did have an injury he wasn't anywhere near close to weight.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Rampage's Last UFC Fight Against Shogun! Empty Re: Rampage's Last UFC Fight Against Shogun!

Post by talkingpoint Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:13 am

yeah I see Rua taking this all day long - Rampage is too one-dimensional nowadays and Rua did an amazing job of persevering through adversity in his fight against Dan Henderson. I think Rua will have taken much encouragement in his come back against Hendo and will want to get back into winning ways. I think Rua will be the hungrier of the two. Of course it is true Rampage has nothing to lose, it's his last fight in the UFC so may want to go out with a bang but I see Rua winning.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLER316 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 3:49 pm

I hope rampage goes in the cage kicks his a$$ knocks him out & shows dana what he is gonna miss

KILLER316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down