The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

+22
Fluxy
cherriesfna
TheCelticGarbutt
The Special Juan
sodhat
ncfc_Tooze
Adam D
Nay
Trebs
captainunited
AberdeenSteve
Afro
Beer
FIFA Diva
Don Corleone187
footballcrazy
Liam_Main
Fan Gilhaus
Fernando
ADMIN
CJB
nick_fury
26 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 8 Empty Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by nick_fury Mon 26 Sep 2011, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Week 9 has passed so The Foreign Transfer Window is now OPEN.

The Foreign Transfer Window will be open at the following times:

Pre Season - Week 2
Closed Week 3 & 4
Week 5 - Week 7
Closed Week 8 & 9
Week 10 - End of Season

Transfer Pendings will be open Monday to Friday with a cut off time of 15:00. This is to ensure we can respond to offers.
Any Offers after that time will count towards the followings days TP's.

You are allowed 2 TP's per day

Replies and Negotiations will take place on this page soon after 3pm

ALL TP's must be in the following format:

TP: (i.e. the number of the TP from you daily allowance, 1,2 or 3)
Player: (i.e. Rooney aka the best striker in the Europe)
Team: (i.e. Manchester United aka Champ19ns)
Offer: (i.e. £35M)
Reason: (i.e. reason they would join)

TPs not in the correct format or outside the window will be ignored.

You cannot make a bid unless you already have the cash to complete the deal you must have the funds already, or have guaranteed funds arriving, to be able to finance the deal. (i.e. you cannot bid and then after bidding try to raise the funds by offering your players for sale).

How your bid will be assessed.

There will be a Committee of 3/4 managers who oversee transfers.
This will be built up of one manager from each league (in order to stamp out any bias).
Transfers must be registered on a Transfer Pending page in the format above. Each member of the committee will either state if they are For or Against the transfer. For the transfer to be successful it must have the majority of committee members IN FAVOUR of the transfer.
Committee members will NOT have to state any reason to a manager as to why an offer has been accepted or rejected, just a yes or no on the pending deal. Committee members can do so if they wish.
Please remember a Transfer does not reply upon one member, so try not to shout/argue with a committee members over a transfer because for all you know they could of voted yes for you.

TPs will not be answered until after the window has closed. If a manager wishes to counter another managers offer, then he must do so the same day and before the window closes. For any enquiries after the window closes will be considered as the following days so be careful as you could end up wasting enquires. Order of the enquiries is the order they will be answered but the highest bidders offer will most likely be successful, if both bids are accepted then it will be considered from the players point of view as where they are most likely to want to play. If all enquiries are unsuccessful, then the player will stay at his current club and can be enquired about again in the following window.

Please Take Note of the following which occurs once an offer has been responded to AND accepted but not confirmed by the Buying Club:

If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full, within a resonable time (this is due to manager being online). If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, the committee will vote on this, once again the majority of committee members must be in favour for the deal to go through.
If the funds are raised before any other tabled bid has been received the original team will secure the player.
If no team bids and the funds are raised within the time the deal may go through.
If the funds are not raised and there are no further bids the player continues with his current club.
If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer offers will be assessed the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the selling club within 3 negotiations the selling club will pull out of the deal.

If your offer is accepted you have 1 hour to confirm the transfer as the player and his agent will not hang around while other clubs could be interested.

Last edited by nick_fury on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:02 am; edited 10 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by Fernando Mon 31 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm

TP: 1/2
Player: Estaban Granero
Team: Real Madrid
Offer: 7m
Reason: A lack of game time at madrid would mean he would be looking for the exit from the club and arsenal can offer him a decent amount of games and would be an excellent playmaker behind van persie

TP: 2/2
Player: Zvjezdan Misimović
Team: Dinamo Moscow
Offer:8m
Reason: I feel this player could be very key to my side and would help in the centre of midfield and would like to offer him the chance to play in england with some top quality players

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by Afro Mon 31 Oct 2011, 5:02 pm

PSG
Stephane Ruffier - Refused, the player has just moved.
Carlos Tevez - Refused.

Villareal
Anyukov - Zenit are willing to Negotiate

Lyon
Astori - Negotiate
Taylor - Negotiate

Lazio
Costa - Negotiate

Arsenal
Granero - Negotiate, Granero wants a promised number of starts/matches as he does not feel he would get any more at Arsenal than Real Madrid.

Misimovic - Negotiate
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Benfica
TP1
Player: Lewis McGugan
Team: Nottingham Forest
Bid: £3m
Reason: Lewis was linked with Newcastle in a £1.5m bid. We would like to double that offer to secure his services. He will fit in well with our style of play in midfield and with the young stars already here we will relish the opportunity to play for Benfica. We are building a team for the future and see Lewis as an integral part of our plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2011, 7:20 pm

ive yet to do a TP perhaps i should do one...

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:35 pm

Douglas Costa
To: Lazio
Fee: £12m

Reason: I'm looking for a skillful and pacy winger to play either side and he fits the bill. I can offer him first team football and utilisation in more than one role dependant on the tactics.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:38 pm

Lazio indicate that they reject your offer as it is a long way off of their valuation for a player that is the star in their team and very highly sought after.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:34 pm

Paris SG

Hatem ben Arfa - 10 Million

We offer Ben Arfa the opportunity to come home to France and offer him a competitive salary

Gary Cahill - 12.5 Million

Gary Cahill will became an important payer in a team with massive potential to push for honours, Joining the bigger club will also help his international Chance to cement first team place permantly

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 31 Oct 2011, 11:18 pm

Schalke

TP: 1
Player:Adel Taarabt
Team: QPR
Offer: £7.7million
Reason: Adel has not had the premier league start he obviously would have liked and has found himself substituted too early in matches (e.g. half time at Fulham). There were also rumours of a move away from Loftus Road in the summer that fell through. Here at Schalke, I am looking for a player who can play a very good cross for Andy Carroll he would fit perfectly into my team. He may also choose which position he would like to play in whether that be CM, RM/LM or a free role just behind the striker.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:52 am

Lyon TP from 31/10/2011

Lyon
Astori - Negotiate - I offer £6m
Taylor - Negotiate - I offer £6m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:50 am

on very briefly
Liverpool

Darijo Sna - S.Donestk

We are proving to be a top team and we need a top class right back, Srna fills this position, he would prove vital to my defense as we only have youngster Kelly and he needs time before he is in the 1st team. Srna provides the quality we need down the right, a solid dependable rb, obvs would be 1st choice

£10m

No.2

Moussa Sissoko - Toulouse

Been hailed as a very good prospect, and with fellow Frenchman M'Vila in the middle they would become an essential part of my team, with Montolivo in there as well we would have everything a midfield need, a hard working DM (mvila) a play maker (monty ) and a box to box mid (sissoko)the 3 would be very difficult to play against..he would be perfect in my Liverpool team and will bid £14m to bring him to Anfield

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:52 am

A couple of million more for them two Nick.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:52 am

Astori - more needed
Taylor - more needed
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:00 am

Astori - £7m
Taylor - £7m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:07 am

Just a bit more Nick.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:10 am

Ok have had a look through everyones teams, am new so apologies if Ive missed someone in their team and are now trying to pinch someone who is already owned, please do tell us!

Yohan Cabaye - Newcastle Utd - £8.5 Million.

Reason - Looking for a strong central midfielder who also has an eye for goal and a creative eye. The young frenchman would be the perfect foil for my current central midfielders and would be keen to bring a player of this quality to the team.

Jesus Navas - Sevilla - £12 Million.

Talented right winger who is at home in the Spanish league, would welcome a move close to home due to his fear of flying and a short drive up the Mediterrenean would suit this highly influencial player.

Once again if these players are out there and ive missed it tell me straight away, I have quite a shopping list.

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:12 am

Astori - £7.5m
Taylor - £7.5m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:13 am

Neither of these players are signed, but I'll give you a heads up for both as your new.

If a player has recently switched clubs (i.e. within the last year) then the answer is almost always a straight no, as we deem that they are unlikely to move again so quickly.

And Navas has definately been enquired after before, so it is worth trying to find why that deal didn't go through
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:14 am

£8m each or go to sleep.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:18 am

Nicolas Lodeiro
To: Lazio
Fee: £6m

Reason: Looking for a creative and youthful midfielder to give me tactical options and create chances from midfield. First team chances at Ajax have been limited for such a talented player, and after more than a year I think I can justify him coming to sunny Rome.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:21 am

TP 1
Player: Mario Gotze
Team: Dortmund
Offer: £43m
Gotze is one of the hottest properties in Europe and we want to show just how much of a force Porto are by acquiring him. Through this offer we guarantee him the highest wage at the club. The chance to play in a team with top class talent such as Hulk, Falcao, Gaitan & Reina should excite the youngster.

TP 2
Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger
Team: Bayern Munich
Offer: £43m
Schweinsteiger has done it all in Germany, we wish to give him the chance to prove it all to a new stage where we guarantee he'd be the top wage earner, he'd be able to link up with genuine top quality players like Hulk, Falcao, Gaitan and Reina.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:25 am

what do zenit want for anyukov?

more cash? how much? 8m?

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:33 am

Ok retracted my offers. Ive looked and there was no reasoning behind why Sevilla rejected an £18million bid for Jesus Navas.

I have money if thats what it would take, let me know if Sevilla would be willing to negotiate.

As Cabaye has only recently transferred I would like to retract that offer also to consider my options.

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:38 am

I think Navas was rejected on the basis that he is a reluctant traveller IRL, so moving country was deemed unlikely.

Normally you cannot retract offers, but as it's your first go, we will cut you some slack this time.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:39 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:I think Navas was rejected on the basis that he is a reluctant traveller IRL, so moving country was deemed unlikely.

Normally you cannot retract offers, but as it's your first go, we will cut you some slack this time.

Haha nah thats fine, ill stick with those 2 for today, im playing by the rules mate.

Cabaye is therefore a definite NO.

And Id like to stick with the Jesus Navas bid for the reasons suggested, its a move just up the coast and raise my offered price at £18 Million pounds.

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:40 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:I think Navas was rejected on the basis that he is a reluctant traveller IRL, so moving country was deemed unlikely.

As CB is manager of Malaga then that may not be an issue too Whistle

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:41 am

Hero wrote:

As CB is manager of Malaga then that may not be an issue too Whistle

My thoughts exactly Hero, beat you to it haha

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:41 am

Maybe not. We shall see...

Mind you Malaga is full of Brits isn't it Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

Astori - £8m
Taylor - £8m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:44 am

Both offers are accepted Nick and you can now confirm both.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:47 am

what about anyukov afro?

what more do zenit want?

8m?

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:00 am

bayer leverkusen

TP1
Chris Samba
Blackburn
15mill
We are renewing our interest in Mr Samba as we need a good strong centre back to partner Otamendi in the heart of the defense.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

FC - Zenit indicate that this is below what they are looking for, for Anyukov.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:12 am

8m is below?

i up my bid to 9.5m OK

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:13 am

Zenit will accept £10m
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:15 am

10m OK

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:16 am

Accepted
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:39 am

bayer leverkusen

TP2
Daniel Van Buyten
Bayern Munich
6mill
The prefered partnership this season for Bayern has been Badstubber and Boateng at centre back and that has forced Van Buyten to not make enough appearances a player of his calibre should. We can offer him a chance to prove himself and earn more playing time here at Leverkusen. He won't even have to move countries!
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:45 am

What about my offer for Taarabt? Or is he already owned by someone else, and if so, apologies!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:48 am

TSC - that will be answered after 3pm today.

The TPs are in daily windows up until 3pm. After 3pm, we answer all enquiries up until that point.

The ones that are being negotiated now are from yesterdays window
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:27 pm

TP: 1/2
Player: Benoit Tremoulinas
Team: bordeaux
Offer: 8m
Reason: After a poor start to season and with departure with several key players benoit is not happy and would like to re-unite with marouane chamakh after hearing good things about the club from him

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 01 Nov 2011, 7:06 pm

T/P 1/2

Edinson Cavanni - Napoli - PSG 30.05 Million

Edinson cavani will be able to team up with fellow south americans with the psg team, The rich owners of PSG see him as a marque signing and will make him the best played payer in france

T/P 2/2

Danny - Zenit - PSG - 26 Million

Danny Will be able to come back to central europe and be closer to family in portugal, The warmer climate is a great benifit as he has becoming disillusioned with playing on plastic pitches. The travelling in international duty will be less meaning he is feeling more refreshed, PSG guarentee to match hs salary

Last edited by Nay Bother on Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:56 pm

TP:2
Player: Ben Amos
Team: Manchester United
Fee: Initial Loan deal with possible view to a £4million move
Reason: With the arrivals of David de Gea and Anders Lindegaard, Ben may find himself not even on the substitutes bench a lot of the time. I could offer him the chance to compete for the number 1 jersey at Schalke and in return, he can receive experience so Man Utd may wish to make him their number 2 or 1.

Last edited by TSC on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:40 pm

TP:1
Player: Mats Hummels
Team: Borussia Dortmund
Fee: £22m
Reason: I want to put together the best centre back partnership in the Furious Football Association with Chiellini and Hummels is that partner. The chance to play in a team with the likes of Reina, Pereira, Hulk, Cazorla, Falcao etc should be enticing now to any player in Europe. Dortmund too will struggle now to make it into the next stage of the Champions League this season.

Last edited by Hero on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:14 pm

TP:1
Player: Borges
Club: Santos Futebol Clube
Offer: £3mil
Reason: This will be his last chance to prove himself on the big stage of european football,At his age a move to the Spanish Giants Valencia gives him the reward for his fine season he's had. His experience could also be a big help for the younger players at the club

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed 02 Nov 2011, 8:37 am

Liverpool:-

Jordan Rhodes
Huddersfield

In fantastic form and called up to the full Scotland International side. A move to much bigger club would be benefitial to him as he would be playing at a much higher level. This would also be benefitial to Scotland as he would be playing against better defenders.

£4.0m

Marc Albrighton
Villa
£8.0m

We dont really have an out anout Right winger, this lad can turn a game in ut favour with his skill and crossing, being English helps, he doesnt really feature much for Villa these days and he would welcome a move to Anfieild where he would be a very important squad member

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:11 am

Having managed to fill my RW spot, I am looking to bring in the following players.

TP1:
Player: Moussa Sow
Club: Lille
Offer: £15 Million

Moussa has been taring up the French league now and is looking for a move to a more prestigious league. Malaga will offer him the chance of first team football with big money wages due to UAE owners. This could catapult his career and put him in the shop window for such teams as Real Madrid.

TP2:
Player: Thiago Alcantra
Club: Barcelona
Offer: Season Long Loan

Thiago has made a bright start to his Barca career but is now looking for first team action. Barca could be willing to let the Spanish U-21 player be blooded into La Liga before bringing him back to integrate him into their first team squad.

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

TP:2
Player: Jesus Navas
Team: Sevilla
Fee: £18m
Reason: I want to create a strong Spanish midfield unit of Cazorla, Martinez and Navas, Navas is a quality right midfielder and the perfect compliment to Cazorla on the other wing. We have at least 8 Spanish speaking players in the squad and Seville is an hour from the Portuguese border so we can arrange easy access home whenever required.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 02 Nov 2011, 2:17 pm

TP1
Player: Gaston Ramirez
Team: Bologna
Fee: £7m

The young winger is a player I like a lot and I am keen to bring him to Fiorentina to go with the young attacking prospect already in the squad. He will play in the cups and be pushing for a starting berth
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 02 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

TP2
Player: Mattia Cassani
Team: Palermo
Fee: £2m

We have Cassani on loan, but would like to make it permanent. He has made a good impression at Il Viola and has started every game for me so far.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 02 Nov 2011, 6:45 pm

TP 1/2

Player - Dries Mertens

PSV - PSG

15 Million

Dries Mertens will enjoy the opportunity to play with the better players at PSG, Who can use him creativity and eye for a goal.
Despite recently signing, The 7.5-8 Million profit gained in a short period would show a good investment and provide money that psv could use to strenghen in 2-3 areas

TP 2/2

Player Luuk De Jong

Twente - PSG

11 Million

Luuk De jong will enjoy the challange of playing for the bigger club, and with only Gamiero as viable big game striker, de jong will become a vital cog in the PSG team, Twente will accept as is almost double his value and as such a big price Tag for the small team

Last edited by Nay Bother on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next