The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

+22
Fluxy
cherriesfna
TheCelticGarbutt
The Special Juan
sodhat
ncfc_Tooze
Adam D
Nay
Trebs
captainunited
AberdeenSteve
Afro
Beer
FIFA Diva
Don Corleone187
footballcrazy
Liam_Main
Fan Gilhaus
Fernando
ADMIN
CJB
nick_fury
26 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 2 Empty Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by nick_fury Mon 26 Sep 2011, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Week 9 has passed so The Foreign Transfer Window is now OPEN.

The Foreign Transfer Window will be open at the following times:

Pre Season - Week 2
Closed Week 3 & 4
Week 5 - Week 7
Closed Week 8 & 9
Week 10 - End of Season

Transfer Pendings will be open Monday to Friday with a cut off time of 15:00. This is to ensure we can respond to offers.
Any Offers after that time will count towards the followings days TP's.

You are allowed 2 TP's per day

Replies and Negotiations will take place on this page soon after 3pm

ALL TP's must be in the following format:

TP: (i.e. the number of the TP from you daily allowance, 1,2 or 3)
Player: (i.e. Rooney aka the best striker in the Europe)
Team: (i.e. Manchester United aka Champ19ns)
Offer: (i.e. £35M)
Reason: (i.e. reason they would join)

TPs not in the correct format or outside the window will be ignored.

You cannot make a bid unless you already have the cash to complete the deal you must have the funds already, or have guaranteed funds arriving, to be able to finance the deal. (i.e. you cannot bid and then after bidding try to raise the funds by offering your players for sale).

How your bid will be assessed.

There will be a Committee of 3/4 managers who oversee transfers.
This will be built up of one manager from each league (in order to stamp out any bias).
Transfers must be registered on a Transfer Pending page in the format above. Each member of the committee will either state if they are For or Against the transfer. For the transfer to be successful it must have the majority of committee members IN FAVOUR of the transfer.
Committee members will NOT have to state any reason to a manager as to why an offer has been accepted or rejected, just a yes or no on the pending deal. Committee members can do so if they wish.
Please remember a Transfer does not reply upon one member, so try not to shout/argue with a committee members over a transfer because for all you know they could of voted yes for you.

TPs will not be answered until after the window has closed. If a manager wishes to counter another managers offer, then he must do so the same day and before the window closes. For any enquiries after the window closes will be considered as the following days so be careful as you could end up wasting enquires. Order of the enquiries is the order they will be answered but the highest bidders offer will most likely be successful, if both bids are accepted then it will be considered from the players point of view as where they are most likely to want to play. If all enquiries are unsuccessful, then the player will stay at his current club and can be enquired about again in the following window.

Please Take Note of the following which occurs once an offer has been responded to AND accepted but not confirmed by the Buying Club:

If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full, within a resonable time (this is due to manager being online). If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, the committee will vote on this, once again the majority of committee members must be in favour for the deal to go through.
If the funds are raised before any other tabled bid has been received the original team will secure the player.
If no team bids and the funds are raised within the time the deal may go through.
If the funds are not raised and there are no further bids the player continues with his current club.
If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer offers will be assessed the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the selling club within 3 negotiations the selling club will pull out of the deal.

If your offer is accepted you have 1 hour to confirm the transfer as the player and his agent will not hang around while other clubs could be interested.

Last edited by nick_fury on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:02 am; edited 10 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by Beer Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

Ok, £14.75 million for Podolski.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

Kohn feel you are a little bit of what they value Podolski at and if you can get thier they will accept your bid.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:32 pm

£17 million. Final offer.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:33 pm

Koln accept your bid and you can confirm Poldolski.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:39 pm

Cheers Viva!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:54 pm

Dede- 13m!
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

I already got him Liam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

How? It said negotiate when I looked
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

It was confirmed as soon as I met the asking price.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:58 pm

moved quickly then YI lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:59 pm

Rolling Eyes
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:59 pm

Lazio

TP 1:

Player: Alan McGregor
Team: Rangers
Offer: 6.5million
Reason: I am offering more than the 5million that Rangers stated would be an accepted bid if made. He has played his entire career in Scotland and would find Italy a much needed fresh challenge where he would be able to test himself at a higher level each week and consolidate himself as Scotland's #1 goalkeeper. I need of a solid and reliable #1. He'd be made captain if offer was accepted.

TP 2:

Player: Landon Donovan
Club: LA Galaxy
Offer: 10million
Reason: He has always been wasted in the MLS and never been able to prove his undoubted talent in a league that doesn't get much exposure. He'd start each game and would offer something that I feel my team is lacking. There isn't much of a creative force up front and he'd offer this in either a striker position or in the hole between my strikers where he'd be able to pick up the passes from the talented Marchisio and Ledesma in the centre of my midfield. He is always a player that enjoys running at defenders and this is something my team is also lacking.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:53 pm

TP 1/2
Player: Willian
Club: Shaktar Donetsk
Offer: 15m
Reason: after being linked with the club over the summer ive decided to make my move as i need an attacking midfielder who will compliment Van Persie and score vital goals himself. it would be a good chance to test him self in one of the big leagues and has heard great things about the club from former arsenal forward Eduardo.

Last edited by fernando on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

Cristian Maggio £9m
Maggio is aware of the revolution that is turning PSG into a real force in European football. He is being offered high wages and the chance to move to a bigger team.

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:29 am

TP: 1
Player: Danilo
Club: Santos
Offer: 2m
Reason: Danilo is already joining Porto in RL in January, a 2m cash sweetener should speed that transfer along

TP: 2
Player: Leandro Damiao
Club: Internacional
Offer: 28m
Reason: Damiao has been linked with Porto in the summer and the opportunity to be part of a triple attack force of Hulk and Falcao at the Europa Cup holders should prove irresistable. Several other big name international team mates like Santos, Fernando and Hernanes litter the team and with him speaking Portuguese he'd adapt easily. This huge offer should have Internacional ready to cash in on their big name.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/23/2632906/agent-of-internacionals-leandro-damiao-hints-at-porto

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:49 am

TP: 1
Player: Steven Whittaker
Club: Rangers
Fee: £4.5 mil

Looking for an exciting right back, we believe Whittaker has a lot of experience having played Champions League football with Rangers, and a first team regular. We are aware of the financial situation at Rangers but feel this is a very competitive offer given the current finanicial crisis, as well as Rangers having Kyle Hutton as a worthy replacement.

TP: 2

Player: Lassana Diarra
Club: Real Madrid
Fee: £12mil

Long time admirers of Lass from his prem days with Arsenal, Chelsea and Portsmouth. Has struggled to hold down a regular place with Real, with speculation around both Lass and Sami Khedira we feel Lass would be an outstanding acquisition to our squad and given the large squad at Real and depth in talent, we feel Lass is surplus to requirements. Has been linked with the club over the last 12 months and we have now decided to make a move given his current squad status.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 04 Oct 2011, 6:41 am

Bid One:-
Mahamadou Diarra
Free Agent
£1.0m

Currently a free agent after leaving Monaco, this will give him a chance to kick start his career..He will play games alongside M'Vila and the two would form a formiddable defensive wall against tougher opposition

Last edited by Fan Gilhaus on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 04 Oct 2011, 6:50 am

You may want to revise that 2nd one, Schalke are in the league!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 04 Oct 2011, 7:43 am

Bid 1

Breno
Bayern Munich
3m

The Brazillian wonderkid would get first team football and fall straight into Valencia's side.

Bid 2

Marek Hamsik
Napoli
10.5m

Hamsik will add strongly to my midfield and will look to supply the crosses and balls to Kleber

Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:59 am

lol I forgot about Schalke being in the league Doh

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 04 Oct 2011, 9:05 am

Liverpool:-

Bid Two
Fernando Llorente
A.Bilbao
£20.0m

A top drawer striker, who would walk straight into the team, a natural finisher and he and Suarez would strike fear into the opposition, Martinez has already joined the league so I dont see Llorente wouldnt

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 10:07 am

ROMA T.P

Bid: 1
Name: Mathieu Valbuena
To: Roma
Fee: £15m

First team Football is guaranteed for Valbuena, he will play in his prefered position as AM. He will have De Rossi partnering him in midfield and I think playing with better players will raise his game and take him to the next level. We feel that playing his trade at Rome can make him the main man for France at Euro 2012.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 10:58 am

T.P FOR EVERTON

Bid:1
Name:Charles N'Zogbia
To: Everton
Fee:£12m

Bid: 2
Name:Cheik Tiote
Fee:£7m

Bid: 3
Name:Ben Arfa
Fee:£10m

CaptainUnited asked me to post these for him
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 11:34 am

Benfica TP 1/2

Name: Airton
Recall Loan Player
Compensation Fee: £1.5m
Reason: Airton is a very gifted player at the heart of the midfield. We are looking to build our team around the young Brazilian players coming through the ranks such as Airton, and we require his services back urgently.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 11:37 am

ROMA

Bid: 2
Name: Rod Fanni
To: Roma
Fee: £8m

First team Football at Roma is guaranteed, we want Fanni to become what Cafu was for us. This may be the last chance for Fanni to play at a big club and along side some top players. I feel I have got a team that is good enough to challnege my league but with Fanni I feel we will have that extra quality to take us forward.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:17 pm

FINISHED

Last edited by VivaPaulScholes on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

You only get 2 per day Viva.

it was only 3 yesterday as Nick forgot to update the rules in time.

We will be ignoring any 3rd enquiries
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

Bayer Leverkusen

Tp 1
Christopher Samba
Blackburn
£5million

Was linked to arsenal irl but now they have signed mertesacker their interest has finished. Blackburn are in a relegation battle and samba would like to leave the sinking ship called blackburn before they are relegated and join our ambitious club.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:08 pm

Fiorentina

TP1
Neven Subotic
Dortmund
£16m

Has been linked with moves to Italy and Spain in the past, and after proving his worth, we offer the opportunity to show his class in the biggest league of all.

TP2
Mario Götze
Dortmund
£18m

The young winger is a star in the making and we offer him the chance to shine on the big stage. He would slot straight into our starting XI, where we would utilise his versatility on both wings and behind the strikers.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

Lyon

TP1
Andreas Beck
To: Lyon
Fee: £5m
Reason: We want to bring Beck to Lyon for the RB spot. He can play matches at a higher level and win back his place in the Germany National Team intime for the Euro's.

TP2
Mauricio Isla
To: Lyon
Fee: £12.5m
Reason: With the departures from Udinese already this shows a lack of ambition. Isla can come to Lyon and play a big big part for our quest for European qualification as he is so adaptable and can play in many positions. I will make him a promise of playing him in his favoured position when possible if I do need him somewhere else then...well he still plays match minutes and wont be benched.
Isla can play at a higher level than he currently is here at Lyon

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

Viva - you need to leave Nick's until at least 4.26 as the window for those players gets extended by 1 hour from the time of the last enquiry/offer
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

??. Hows that work afro? no one else has bid for them, that is implimented when there more then one club interested.
But just do whatever makes you happy. List will be up in 1 min.

censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored
.....CLOSED FOR 04/10/2011.....CLOSED FOR 04/10/2011.....
censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

Actually, I just reviewed the rules and it doesn't actually say that.

In the Furious League it was done to stop people posting their TPs 4 minutes before the deadline to stop any other managers from being able to counter their TPs. The idea was being fair to all managers and not creating a 4 minute window in which they had to act to not lose a player who may have been on their list, but they were waiting to make a move.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:43 pm

I dont mind. Just carry on however and let just get it done OK

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:44 pm

ARSENAL
Willian - Rejected

EVERTON
Cheik Tiote - Negotiate
Charles N'Zogbia - Rejected

PSG

ROMA

Mathieu Valbuena - Accepted
Rod Fanni - Rejected

SCHALKE

VALENCIA
Breno - Rejected
Marek Hamsik - Rejected

ATLETICO MADRID

BAYER LEVERKUSEN
Christopher Samba - Negotiate

FIORENTINA
Neven Subotic - Rejected
Mario Gotze - Rejected

PORTO
Danile - Rejected
Leandro Damiao - Accepted

SPURS
Steven Whittaker - Negotiate
Lass Diarra - Negotiate

VILLAREAL

BENEFICA
Airton - Rejected

JUVENTUS

LAZIO
Alan McGregor - Neogtiate
Landon Donovan - Rejected

LIVERPOOL
Mahamadou Diarra - Accept
Fernando Llorente - Rejected

LYON
Beck - Negotiate
Isla - Rejected

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

i will make an improved offer of 7million for Samba.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

Benfica make an improved offer of £2.5m compensation to recall Airton from loan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

Samba - £7m rejected and Blackburn note that you are a long way short of their valuation of their captain

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

Airton - £2.5m accepted
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:59 pm

Benfica thank Regatas do Flamengo and have confirmed the return of Airton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:00 pm

i will make another improved offer of 8.5mill for samba.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

Samba - £8.5m rejected and Blackburn highlight that you are a long way short of their valuation of their captain

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:04 pm

Whittaker, £5.75 mil

Lass - £14.25 mil

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:07 pm

Whittaker, £5.75 mil - rejected. Rangers indicate that they would accept £6.5m

Lass - £14.25 mil - rejected. Real indicate that they would accept £15m
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:09 pm

i will make an improved offer of 10million for samba.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

Blackburn still think that offer is not near what they value Samba at.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:23 pm

I will accept the Valbuena deal now.

An on behalf of Mr Fan he accepts the Diarra offer.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:36 pm

12mill for samba
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:39 pm

Lass - £15mil

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:43 pm

Blackburn want £15m and are getting annoyed with your cheap bids.

Lass accepted.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next