The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Nights TUF

+9
D24tress
ContraryToBelief
Valero's Conscience
Clunge4life
Adam D
compelling and rich
westisbest
talkingpoint
boomdangle
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Last Nights TUF Empty Last Nights TUF

Post by boomdangle Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:19 am

It's shaping up to eb a good show, next week looks good with a bit of needle in the house.

Just goes to show the importance of listening to your coach as Bisping kept telling him to keep hold of the hands, and to try get up and out not get taken in, but he ignored him went berseker and got taken down and choked out.

Think Bisping makes a good coach, he cares about his team like helping in the weight cut. And the proof is being a previosu winner as a fighter and coach he knows how to prepare his fighters.

What is it with pranks, think it must be some stupid american thing us brits dont get. they can't live with us on a wit level so they revert back to kids stuff.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Last Nights TUF Empty Re: Last Nights TUF

Post by talkingpoint Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:13 am

was totally frustrated by Marcus not listening to Bisping! I mean come on the guy is your coach, he is a previous TUF winner and he has an objective perspective of the action in the octagon. Marcus proved he doesn't have a lot of discipline to follow the game plan. I thought Miller chose the fight well, making the correct judgement on grappler v striker. Marcus had that typical striker mentality "if I can just hit his chin" but had very poor takedown defence. I hope Bisping's team bounces back next week. However, Miller seems like he is a good strategist so as long as he controls the fights I think he will have an advantage.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by boomdangle Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:34 am

yes nail on the head, lack of discipline cost him.

I think the psychology Bisping is ahead, with the pranks there was a time were he woudl have flew of the handle but instead, simply entering the room then nulified the prank as they wanted to keep them otuside like idiots. I think as more fights progress this will be to Bispings advantage now as he seems more clear minded in decison making.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 01 Oct 2011, 12:18 pm

I think Bisping is a good coach; I think he will be old skool in a way, but also he has tremendous pride in his own career. He will feel every loss of his team. I think its crucial Bisping's fighter wins the next fight and he controls the pick as soon as possible. Then he really will have the psychological advantage.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

Watched it last night, good start to the tourament.

As soon as Marcus stopped listning, you knew he would get caught.

Should be a good season. They'll all be out now to get knock out of the season etc.

2 coaches that could make the season, looking forward to how it pans out.

Having watched the first show, at the end it sowed what was to come in the season, some confrontations between the 2 coaches.

Looks like Tito Ortiz is a guest coach on team Bisping, looking forward to seeing him.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 04 Oct 2011, 9:29 pm

thought bisping biggest mistake was chosing the fighter first instead of the fight. biggest advantage in tuf is being able to choose the fight and has proven so in previous series. if miller picks correctly he should have a advantage in nearly every fight (theres bound to be one good well rounded fighter in nispings camp to give him a chance though)

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:46 am

Another good episode last night.

Hotting up between the fighters to.

The slagging between Bisping & Miller are great to watch.

Want team Bisping beat Miller when they fight.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Oct 2011, 10:35 am

Anyone watching this?

Bisping isnt coming over well IMO - doesnt seem that interested at times.

Miller has been awesome though - seems dedicated, good team spirit (which is easy when you are winning) and a good laugh.

I usually like Bisping but this isnt doing him any favours. Next weeks episode looks mental though!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 14 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

I haven't been following the series I'm so busy but I hope Bisping beats Miller in their fight later this year.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 14 Oct 2011, 12:29 pm

What did you think of the 2nd fight Hobo....i thought it was a great war between two tough fighters......the guy with the green hair defo has a solid chin on him.

Looking forward to next week's episode........seem to be fireworks ahead!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:27 pm

I thought the ref should have stopped the first fight in round 1 - he took a beating!

The second fight was also a hard fought battle but green haired guy never really looked like winning.

The guy who won that fight is a real contender to win the series - looked big for the weight division and quite skillful

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:53 pm

Haven't seen it either and don't want to start without watching from the beginning.

I've always been undecided about Bisping as a coach.

In the UK vs USA series of TUF he was a bit of a c0ck and always trying to wind up Hendo, problem is Hendo is a pretty laid back guy....and Bisping was laid flat on his back after their fight!

It irritated me a lot when in the UK/USA series he missed a fight (where the Brit lost) and you could tell the guy and his team were upset he wasn't there and he put it down to jet lag!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

about last nights episode:

Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

Cheers Adam,

I think that maybe the problem with Bisping is that he's been made out to be a big star by the UFC as they ideally want a big star from different countries to help them promote and maybe this has gone to his head a bit?

I mean he's on his second stint as a TUF coach plus he appears to earn substantially more than other fringe contenders.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

Cheers Adam,

I think that maybe the problem with Bisping is that he's been made out to be a big star by the UFC as they ideally want a big star from different countries to help them promote and maybe this has gone to his head a bit?

I mean he's on his second stint as a TUF coach plus he appears to earn substantially more than other fringe contenders.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 21 Oct 2011, 8:00 am

anyone else see last night's episode? I found it compelling yet annoying.

It was Dustin v Akira and the two of them had some serious beef with each other. Apparently it started on last week's episode where they were pulling pranks on each other in the house but then it boiled over into the fight this week. I know drama makes for good TV but I did feel that both of them went too far and Akira was nearly suspended after their fight for inappropriate behaviour. At the end of the day both fighters annoyed me because they were very unprofessional and now I don't want either to get to the finals - neither are good ambassadors for the sport and are too immature and hotheaded.

However, I was happy team Bisping got their first win - Akira won by UD after controversially nearly tapping in the first round to a leg lock but came out in the second and got a knock down and dominated the fight. It was always going to be a cagey fight in a way because they'd smack talked so much neither man wanted to look foolish.

Now Bisping controls the fights I really hope he gets some wins under his belt and evens out the competition. Oh and him and Miller are also getting under each other's skin - Miller really insulted him when he pushed him as they were trying to break up a fight between Dustin and Akira during their face off before their fight.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 8:44 am

Was a good episode.

Glad Team Bisping got their first win.

With 3 remaining fights, think they'll get 2 more.

Ya man Diego looks ready for it, would fancy him to win.

TJ was saying how confident he is, think he might win to, cant remember who Bisping's last fighter is.

The end was funny, with Miller's car & the tow truck.

I actually quite like Joey Ferguson, think he's quite a character.

Dont really mind Miller, but hope Bisping beats him.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 21 Oct 2011, 9:12 am

Best episode so far for me. Akira didnt really back up his big mouth and in my opinion he DID tap....but as Miller said Dustin was to busy complaining about that than focusing on the 2nd round - also thought he had won the 1st round and would'nt have minded a 3rd.

Can anyone tell me why he could have been suspended for his post fight antics? Was what he did any worse than what Bisping did after the Rivera fight?

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by ContraryToBelief Fri 21 Oct 2011, 9:17 am

"At the end of the day both fighters annoyed me because they were very unprofessional and now I don't want either to get to the finals - neither are good ambassadors for the sport and are too immature and hotheaded"

Don't worry, based on their performances, neither will. Akira got luck with that punch...it didn't even look that powerful if I'm honest.

Oh, and yes. He did tap. I don't care how Dana put it at the end, he yelped out in pain and tapped Dustin's leg.

As much as I want Bisping to win their fight, Mayhem is one funny dude. After the fight announcement scuffle, he goes back into the middle and says "What, we're just supposed to act normal now?". Pretty funny.

I hope Bisping's team takes control, but through all of the fights so far, he just seems to shout the same instructions to his fighters. "Control the cage", "keep your left hand up please" etc. Either his fighters really are novices and don't understand the basics of fighting, or he doesn't game plan. You can see that Mayhem clearly game plans for each fight as his instructions are vast and varied.

ContraryToBelief

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 21 Oct 2011, 9:54 am

Clunge4life wrote:Best episode so far for me. Akira didnt really back up his big mouth and in my opinion he DID tap....but as Miller said Dustin was to busy complaining about that than focusing on the 2nd round - also thought he had won the 1st round and would'nt have minded a 3rd.

Can anyone tell me why he could have been suspended for his post fight antics? Was what he did any worse than what Bisping did after the Rivera fight?

The way I interpretted it was he was deliberately provoking team Miller and Dustin in particular, not showing good sportsmanship but I really think it was a culmination of all of what happened before the fight too - the trash talking went too far imo. I mean they were goading each other to have a bare knuckle fight in the garden! Are they athletes or thugs?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 10:45 am

Bisping & Miller almost coming to blows was comical.

Bisping to Miller "When have you ever knocked anyone out before?"
Quality.

Miller's response was pretty lame.

Really enjoying this series, hoping Bisping's team will even it out going into the next rounds.

Cant remember the name of the guy that was leaking fight information, but he didnt seem to care.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:46 am

yeah he seemed like a douche to me and Miller didn't really do anything about it either.

Bisping definitely got the better of him in the trash talking just hope he comes through in the fight too.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

Dodson, thats him.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by D24tress Fri 21 Oct 2011, 1:30 pm

I always liked bisping, not sure why, he is coming across a bit disinterested though, and miller despite being a jack the lad seems to be quite a good coach. heres a blog from akira that might clear some things up about how easily gassed he was in the fight

Controversial TUF contestant Akira Corassani blogs about his experiences shooting the controversial fifth episode of Season 14: Bisping vs. Miller.
I cut about 22-25lbs for fights. The way the game worked was you get picked, make weight and then you fight. They didn't show any of it, but I cut 22lbs in 28 hours for that fight. 10 liters of water. That's a lot of water you have to draw out of your body. I was super miserable. That was literally the nearest death experience with dehydration I've ever had. I woke up and felt weak and sick. We weren't at home so we can't recover normally.
I was almost gassed just walking into the cage. Whatever, I'm a professional and I got the job done. I had double vision the whole fight. I actually don't remember anything from that fight. I just remember two things. One is the knockdown. The other was that when he had me in a heel hook it wasn't there. It wasn't in.
If you watch the video again you see my knee pop out because he slipped. He lost his grip. I was thinking "holy Poopie he's got it!" I changed my mind the moment he slipped. I've watched it maybe 100 times and I know for myself that I never tapped. Herb Dean has refereed thousands of fights and he didn't see a clear tap.
Usually it's a horror scene when somebody taps from a heel hook. People start screaming and crying. I raised my hand and tapped one time on his thigh but it wasn't one of those dramatic taps like a metal drummer. It slipped out and I just went up on him. I would be honest and say I tapped if I did. I know the feeling that went through my body saying "this is going to hurt, I'm going to tap." But then I got out. One hit and then I'm out.

oh and he defo tapped

D24tress

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

D2 where did you get his blog from?

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by D24tress Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:56 pm

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/359174/Akira-It-wasnt-a-clear-tap/

D24tress

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:24 pm

he did tap but I'm quite shocked that he lost almost 2 stone in just over a day! No wonder he was dehydrated - surely there is another weight division that he would be better suited to? It doesn't sound healthy losing 2 stone in such a short period of time for a fight.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 24 Oct 2011, 11:25 am

talkingpoint wrote:he did tap but I'm quite shocked that he lost almost 2 stone in just over a day! No wonder he was dehydrated - surely there is another weight division that he would be better suited to? It doesn't sound healthy losing 2 stone in such a short period of time for a fight.

A lot of the time on these shows, the fighters are not in their natural weight class but will go up or down to get a shot on the show.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo104 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 12:20 pm

If he walks around 2 stone heavier then the weight class he fights in I think that is pretty standard. Losing that 2 stone in just over 24hrs though, that must have been really tough to do and really tough on the body.

Losing 2 stone over the course of an 8 / 12 week training camp I think sounds standard enough, I have heard some fighters cutting over 50lbs for their weight class, now that is a big number!

gibbo104

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Mon 24 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

2 stone in a 8-12 week training camp sounds reasonable considering the amount of training they do - eating cleanly and working on their general fitness levels. But to cut 2 stone in 28 hours is brutal, especially when most of that weight is just water.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:03 am

Completely forgot about it last night!!

Did Brandao KTFO Siler?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

in a word - yes!!!

However, I have my reservations about Brandao; to begin with he nearly broke his hand as he punched a hole through the doors into the Octagon arena on his way to the fight! Now I know those doors are flimsy but nevertheless he was exerting too much negative energy. Secondly as soon as the fight started he just ran at Siler and running knee jumped him (which completely missed), all you could hear in the background was Bisping shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" as he explained after the fight that the game plan was to do nothing reckless. It's obvious Brandao doesn't follow instructions and is too volatile. He had this story about getting into MMA to earn a legitimate living to look after his mother after his father died and he got into drug dealing. Brandao came out swinging for the fences and Siler was just totally overwhelmed. But I believe a more experienced fighter who could keep his cool under pressure would have easily floored Brandao as he was there to be hit. He was all energy and emotion and didn't care about his technique or following Bisping's gameplan. That is not going to get you to the top of this sport.

The second fight was between Dodson and Albert. Man I find Dodson really annoying! Even Miller called him lazy. The guy just jokes around in training thinking he's superior to everyone else and even though he won by UD Miller wasn't impressed because he said Dodson could have finished the fight if he wanted to. I actually called the fight a lot closer than the judges but I'm no expert. However, I don't think Albert's head was in the right place. Imo Bisping and his coaches did the wrong thing by claiming Dodson was the most dangerous member of team Miller. It obviously got into Albert's head that he was up against 'the best' and I think he felt intimidated. Despite his size and reach advantage Albert was the more reluctant to engage and backed off whenever the pair got into a fire fight. However, saying that Dodson claimed that he'd never been taken down in his previous 22 pro fights and Albert got like 3 or 4 takedowns on him in just 2 rounds! I find Dodson arrogant and annoying in the extreme but he's created an aura about him now, which the other fighters will find hard to overcome.

Finally I'm actually starting to dislike Bisping - I'm only really supporting him because he's British but he is a poor sportsman. I'm not sure whether he just pretends to be so niave towards how irritating and hypocritical he is or whether he just can't see it but I'm inclined to agree with Miller that he is a douche bag.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by easthfc Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:00 pm

Brandao looks really good. Not sure if anyone else is at his level.

I've also been trying to like Bisping for ages but last night put me over the edge. Everytime he opens his mouth he comes of as a douche(don't want to swear) and the stuff he was saying last night was cringeworthy to say the least.

easthfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:37 pm

Bisping is a complete douche - he has no class whatsoever!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 28 Oct 2011, 2:43 pm

To be honest Miller doesn't coat himself in glory either.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 28 Oct 2011, 2:46 pm

easthfc wrote:Brandao looks really good. Not sure if anyone else is at his level.

Brandao is as impressive as he is explosive. But as Bisping pointed out in his training sessions he does gas quickly. I would like to see his next fight go into the second round and how he handles it and whether or not he punches himself out in the first round. I think there is a great danger in fighters like Brandao punching themselves out if they don't get the early TKO.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 28 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

Yeah that's true but i could'nt see Miller doing the whole "It makes you look like an a**ehole" speech at the weigh ins - that was cringeworthy and ironically made Bisping "look like an A**ehole"

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:31 pm

Talkingpoint

Agree with you re Bisping & Dodson.

Used to like Bisping, but when he was saying to team Miller when you lose be dont do this, dont do that etc, just made himself look like a fool.

I'd like to see this TJ guy win, if only to get another Bisping fighter in the next round.

Again he was being a bit cocky, like his team mates said, if he's as good as he thinks he is, why didnt he fight Dodson.

Looks like they go heavy on him in training, in thursdays episode.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo104 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 9:36 am

I have been dipping in and out of this season of TUF really but the way Bisping has been acting; the guy does drive me nuts! Miller on the other hand I think is actually very funny so I have been finding myself lately cheering for his team over Bispings, especially after that a***hole speech he gave! My god talk about making yourself look like a Muppet!

In the actual fight though when Bisping and Miller face off, my patriotism will probably surface again and I will be cheering and probably putting on a cheeky bet for Bisping

gibbo104

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:04 pm

gibbo104 wrote:I have been dipping in and out of this season of TUF really but the way Bisping has been acting; the guy does drive me nuts! Miller on the other hand I think is actually very funny so I have been finding myself lately cheering for his team over Bispings, especially after that a***hole speech he gave! My god talk about making yourself look like a Muppet!

In the actual fight though when Bisping and Miller face off, my patriotism will probably surface again and I will be cheering and probably putting on a cheeky bet for Bisping

I feel exactly the same way - 100%

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 11:06 am

What did we make of last nights episode?

I thought TJ looked very good, good all round fighter.

End of the first round, looked gassed out.

Expect him to get to the final now.

Akira really bugs me, dont expect him to win his semi final fight.
When Bisping said that Akira had told him that he wanted to knock TJ out, thought that was stupid.
He's to focussed on TJ picking the so called easier fights than worring about his own.

Good to see Tito Ortiz turning up, big fan of his, loved seeing him as a coach on 2 previous seasons.

After all the quarter final fights now, have to say have really enjoyed this season, hopefully it can only get better.

Oh yeah, also hope Dodson gets knocked out.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 12 Nov 2011, 7:48 am

So did you all enjoy it?

Great episode and so glad at the result. I was sick to the back teeth of Akira - he tapped in his first match but was walking around as if he was some unstoppable force!

Dennis took some big shots and was very impressed that he managed to ride them out. A lot of other fighters would have been out of there.

Also funny to see the after effects on Akira who didnt have a clue where he was.

Once again, Bisping showed himself to be an idiot.

I really want Miller to win who seems like a top guy.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 12 Nov 2011, 3:59 pm

I actually thought Akira would win - I thought as he was a striker and had the reach and height advantage that he would be able to stuff the takedowns and get the KO. However, Akira's takedown defence and grappling is so poor that I wasn't surprised when he tapped. It must have been on tight though because he was so disoriented when he stood up.

I felt the episode on the whole was typical made for TV stuff - the show hardly focussed on the training at all, it was more about the pranks. I don't mind the pranks but to almost have an entire show based on it was a bit too much. If someone was watching TUF for the first time I don't think it would make a good first impression of the UFC.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:58 am

Was quite amusing seeing Akira lose, after his poor performance in the kitchen saying how he was going to beat Dennis.

If he had followed up on his punches he would have.

The prank Bisping and his coaches pulled was funny I thought.

Just hope though TJ & Diego win, dont want all of Miller's guys to be in the finals.

I quite like TJ, good all round fighter.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by blaineyboy Tue 15 Nov 2011, 12:07 am

So long as Diego listens to Bisping, I can't see anybody else beating him in the Semis or the final. The guy looks a class act and easy to tell he is a brazilian fighter.

Hope Bisping wins, being the brit and all and I think he is a good coach too.

blaineyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo104 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

I do think Bispings coaching especially cage side during a fight is sub-par compared to Millers - no wonder none of his fighters are listening to him.

I have only really been dipping in and out of the season of TUF but what I have seen I haven’t been overly impressed with yet, although the 145 and 135 divisions are quite shallow in the UFC the winners of this TUF could really only be 1 win away from fighting for their respective weight class belt.

Does Aldo or Cruz lose to anyone from the show; I can’t see it just yet...

War Bisping! (Damn my patriotism)

gibbo104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:21 pm

talkingpoint wrote:I actually thought Akira would win - I thought as he was a striker and had the reach and height advantage that he would be able to stuff the takedowns and get the KO. However, Akira's takedown defence and grappling is so poor that I wasn't surprised when he tapped. It must have been on tight though because he was so disoriented when he stood up.

I felt the episode on the whole was typical made for TV stuff - the show hardly focussed on the training at all, it was more about the pranks. I don't mind the pranks but to almost have an entire show based on it was a bit too much. If someone was watching TUF for the first time I don't think it would make a good first impression of the UFC.

I thought Akira would get the ko, he's a pretty good striker with good power & started well but fair play to dennis he weathered the storm & got the submission. Yeah it was defo on tight Akira was completely out of it. Was quite happy to see him get beat as I didn't like his attitude or mentality, all this I'm streetfighter & his lack of respect for people.

I agree this episode was the most made for tv so far but this series seems to have been more prank filled than previous series but I've always felt TUF on the whole is very edited & although not scripted its kind of planned out to an extent with good guy coach bad guy coach, bad boy coach has more the fighters with attitude etc, I know they want to build up the Miller vs Bisping fight but like yourself would rather see more on the actual training & conditioning, but I guess this sells.

Have been following this series since the 1st episode & think fight wise its been really good, one of the best of the last couple of years. With regards to Bisping I don't particularly like him & can see why a lot of people don't but I think he is a decent coach, has pushed his fighters in training, taken them out of their comfort zones & with regards to his cage side training I think he's been ok, the fact some haven't listened is why they've lost, I'm amazed that he keeps having to shout keep your hands up its the number 1 rule in stand up!

TJ does look a good fighter, very well rounded with good footwork & movement but poss has some stamina issues, Diego is bad, a real fighter with ko power but again poss stamina issues, if you can get through the 1st round!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Nov 2011, 7:05 am

So did anyone see last nights episode?

Favourite bit was Bisping falling on his backside! Couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

The actual fight was really boring in my opinion - boy did the loser face look messed up!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:06 am

Yeah watched it.

Glad Bisping won the coaches challange.

Funny as hell when he fell jumping off the table though.

Thought the fight was pretty good.

Thats what Dillishaw is, a wrestler, but what I like about him is that he doesnt just lay on top doing nothing.

Powerfull puncher, good on the ground, some good elbows.

What I like about TJ is that he listens to Bisping(unlike some of the other team members).

"Turn him away from the cage" Bisping would shout, TJ did exactly that.

I think he will beat Bedford in the final quite easy, but I think he would find it harder against Dodson, whoever wins that fight, (would like to see Bedford win it, Bedford, Bentford whatever his surname is).

Glad to see TJ go up to Dustin at the end and say well done etc.

Dont think he's liked by most of his team, at the end it was Carroway & Neace congratulating him mainly.

Do like Dustin P, respectful fighter, unlike that clown Akira.

Have to say, this has been one of my favourite series.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:08 am

Forgot to say, great knee by Dustin, on the button TJ has some chin to be able to take that, other fighters would have gone down.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next