The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gethin Jenkins captains Wales

2 posters

Go down

Gethin Jenkins captains Wales  Empty Gethin Jenkins captains Wales

Post by player1 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

Leigh Halfpenny (Blues); George North (Scarlets), Jonathan Davies (Scarlets), Jamie Roberts (Blues), Shane Williams (Ospreys), James Hook (Perpignan), Mike Phillips (Bayonne); Gethin Jenkins (capt, Blues)), Huw Bennett (Ospreys), Paul James (Ospreys), Bradley Davies (Blues), Luke Charteris (Dragons), Dan Lydiate (Dragons), Ryan Jones (Ospreys), Toby Faletau (Dragons).

Replacements: Lloyd Burns (Dragons), Ryan Bevington (Ospreys), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Andy Powell (Sale Sharks), Lloyd Williams (Blues), Stephen Jones (Scarlets), Scott Williams (Scarlets)

player1
player1

Back to top Go down

Gethin Jenkins captains Wales  Empty Re: Gethin Jenkins captains Wales

Post by player1 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 1:57 pm

Ospreys prop Paul James starts out of position at tight-head prop in place of calf injury victim Adam Jones, while Blues bruiser Bradley Davies has replaced an exhausted Alun Wyn Jones at lock

Former captain Ryan Jones takes the place of banned skipper Sam Warburton, with the speedy Toby Faletau shifting from No 8 to open-side flanker in an effort to combat the threat of Wallaby poacher David Pocock at the breakdown.

Ryan Bevington (Ospreys) will provide prop cover on the bench following James' promotion, while Sale Sharks back-row Andy Powell has also been added to it.

player1
player1

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 18 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

Sure this thread will get combined soon but anyway here goes:

Happy with Jenknis getting skippers armband.

Would have played Mitchell with James on bench.

I picked that back row Unit but would have had diff numbers on their back, Jones 6 Faletau 8 Lydiate 7

Would have started Jones over Hook.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by player1 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 2:16 pm

In some of my earlier posts i wrote that i wasnt that sure of priestland ,, But boy am i missing him now ..

Yes i too would of started with stevo ,, But dont forget we also got Halfpenny to kick ..
player1
player1

Back to top Go down

Post by player1 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

There will be another red hot reception at the Millennium Stadium for the free live screening of Friday's Rugby World Cup Bronze Final between Wales and Australia

Tickets will be available until midday on Thursday, when event organisers will turn their attention to putting on the biggest and best play-off party in Wales and welcome the world's largest mobile outdoor screen back to the venue.
player1
player1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down