The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac - Did he cut it on the boxing board?

+8
BlueCoverman
oldparwin
McLaren
Nay
Maverick
Marcus
kwinigolfer
Doc
12 posters

Go down

Mac - Did he cut it on the boxing board? Empty Mac - Did he cut it on the boxing board?

Post by Doc Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 pm

I've just checked Mac'c post out on the other board, and to be fair he started off asking a pertinent question, and got 3 good replies. It then went downhill and his thread has turned into a 'my favourite tv sho is .... ' 21 replies 3 on-topic

Come back mate, you not cutting it over there thumbsup

Doc

Back to top Go down

Mac - Did he cut it on the boxing board? Empty Re: Mac - Did he cut it on the boxing board?

Post by kwinigolfer Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 pm

That's more action than I get on the baseball or ice hockey boards!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Mac - Did he cut it on the boxing board? Empty Re: Mac - Did he cut it on the boxing board?

Post by Marcus Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:32 pm

He didn't get cut, but he needed one of those miniature iron thingies to reduce the swelling.

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Sounds like he needs to up his game or we'll be seeing return of the Mac sooner than planned.

Kwini I'll join you on the baseball boards

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:That's more action than I get on the baseball or ice hockey boards!

I do enjoy following the baseball and a bit of ice hockey, my knowledge to hold a conversation is not great on either subject im afraid.

If the Basketball ever starts again...

Mac banishes himself from the Golf board, just as i find out he likes the wire, on of my favourite programs ever

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:46 pm

I think you will find that it is going rather will now guys.

Have a look.

https://www.606v2.com/t17043-is-boxing-good-for-kids

Still it is not as good as being in the golf section, i love you guys too much to move on.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Good Work Mac,

How far through series 3 in the wire are you? Think 3 is my favourite series

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by oldparwin Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Mac
Get your butt back onto the only board who can put up with your humor.

I could not last a week without a Doak reminder

oldparwin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Yes I love season 3, just watched episode 11 last night. I love how you get to know a lot more about the way the street works in season three.

But lets not give anything away to potential fans. I avoid googling or looking up anything to do with the wire just in case I see the tinniest plot detail and ruin it for myself.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

oldparwin wrote:Mac
Get your butt back onto the only board who can put up with your humor.

I could not last a week without a Doak reminder

OP buit what a peaceful week it'd be laughing

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Peace on this board?...that's about as likely as Nick Dougherty shooting under par tomorrow! Laugh

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 pm

BlueCoverman wrote:Peace on this board?...that's about as likely as Nick Dougherty shooting under par tomorrow! Laugh

Nick Dougherty has moer chance of meet Pope Peter the 1st than shooting under par...

I wonder if DiDo goes on air feeling the shame of her husbands failings live on air... Just hope she's satisfied at home after all the time he spends in the rough you;d think he'd at least be a dab hand for her at it Whistle

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by tarka Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Marcus wrote:He didn't get cut, but he needed one of those miniature iron thingies to reduce the swelling.

those things go by the name "enswells"

tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Maverick wrote:
BlueCoverman wrote:Peace on this board?...that's about as likely as Nick Dougherty shooting under par tomorrow! Laugh

Nick Dougherty has moer chance of meet Pope Peter the 1st than shooting under par...

I wonder if DiDo goes on air feeling the shame of her husbands failings live on air... Just hope she's satisfied at home after all the time he spends in the rough you;d think he'd at least be a dab hand for her at it Whistle

With Di being the main breadwinner in the household, maybe he should change his name to Nick Stewart. Perhaps his results would improve.

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

His best result was when DiDo said I do... Laugh

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:22 pm

tarka wrote:
Marcus wrote:He didn't get cut, but he needed one of those miniature iron thingies to reduce the swelling.

those things go by the name "enswells"

Ahh so that's where the saying 'All swell that enswells' comes from boxing idea Whistle
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Marcus wrote:
With Di being the main breadwinner in the household, maybe he should change his name to Nick Stewart. Perhaps his results would improve.

I've heard that Nick Dougherty comes from a VERY wealthy family so he's under no financial pressures. I think he is on tour for fun, although doesn't look like he's having much fun out there this year

Erm

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:17 am

Over 50 posts for mac, good on ya mate.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down