The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irish rugby team biggest bottlers in sporting history

+11
red_stag
Ozzy3213
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
formerly known as Sam
Morgannwg
ME-109
Boyne
rodders
Thomond
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip
15 posters

Go down

Irish rugby team biggest bottlers in sporting history  Empty Irish rugby team biggest bottlers in sporting history

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:30 am

Our team on paper is easily one of the best in the world yet when we are favourites we come and play like utter Poopie. Playing the best we have since 09 we get given the favourites tag and give a performance that is not even 10% of what we are capable of against a team who failed to beat a SA playing as poorly as they could and despite the scoreboard easily beaten by an Aus team we took apart

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Irish rugby team biggest bottlers in sporting history  Empty Re: Irish rugby team biggest bottlers in sporting history

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 am

Poor wum. Must try harder. C-.

(and I've moved it to the correct section for you too.)

Last edited by Kiwireddevil on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Irish rugby team biggest bottlers in sporting history  Empty Re: Irish rugby team biggest bottlers in sporting history

Post by Thomond Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 am

Yawn.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 am

Welcome back F+O+H! OK Laugh
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyne Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:36 am

Hmmm, I disagree. We just don't have a great rugby team. Not bad, not great.

Won't stop me following them though!! Then again, I played rugby since I was 5 (retired this year) and still remember Olivier Roumat and Smokin Joe Stanley.

F O H, stick to the soccerball. Good chap.

Boyne

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:36 am

Unless he is suggesting that as a second job the Irish rugby team are working down in the Guinness bottling plant.....

This guy could just be the smartest poster ever... chin

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 am

Who is wumming the rugby team are an embarrassment to Ireland at least with the footie you know there Poopie but you know they will play to there capability however low that is

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyne Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 am

There = As in over "there"
They are = verb

Boyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 am

However much they are hyped we played to 10% of our ability against side who struggled to beat Samoa and easily beat by Aus there is no excusing that

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 am

Thought you said Ferris, O'Brien and Heaslip were going to dominate Lyidate, Warburton and Faletau? What was the outcome again? laughing
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyne Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:50 am

Morgannwg wrote:Thought you said Ferris, O'Brien and Heaslip were going to dominate Lyidate, Warburton and Faletau? What was the outcome again? laughing

When was the last time your lot beat a SH side in the SH ect ect blah blah blah

Boyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 am

Mor I thought we had moved past our amazing 10% performances sadly I was wrong but despite that if we had finished 10% of the chances we had in that game we would have which does not say much about this ' AMAZING' Welsh team

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 am

Thought you said Ferris, O'Brien and Heaslip were going to dominate Lyidate, Warburton and Faletau?

To be fair there was two thirds of the all conquering Leinster backrow paired with a top class bindside flanker. There was cause for optimism, unfortunatley for Ireland the extremely well organised Welsh defence cut them down repeatedly. Ireland were left with no momentum and couldn't keep the score board ticking. An enthralling game for the neutral (cheers!).

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 am

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip wrote:Mor I thought we had moved past our amazing 10% performances sadly I was wrong but despite that if we had finished 10% of the chances we had in that game we would have which does not say much about this ' AMAZING' Welsh team
Is 10% the new 10%?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:00 am

Doh

Really wish we still had the facepalm smiley!!!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:01 am

Thats a big 10%...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:01 am

I bet you wish Ireland would play above 10% more often. That way you might have had more than two Grand Slams in the space of a 1000 years. Wink
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:01 am

Morgannwg wrote:I bet you wish Ireland would play above 10% more often. That way you might have had more than two Grand Slams in the space of 10% of a 1000 years. Wink

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 am

Agree in full. Traitors every one. They should each lose one finger to punish insolence and disrespect for the motherland.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 am

red_stag wrote:Agree in full. Traitors every one. They should each lose one finger to punish insolence and disrespect for the motherland.
Er, no, 10% of the total number of digits max? warning

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am

POC and Ferris the only men you know will rise above that 10% when it matters

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am

Therein lies the problem. Ireland's players need to give 110% not just 10%.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:08 am

red_stag wrote:Agree in full. Traitors every one. They should each lose one finger to punish insolence and disrespect for the motherland.

To be fair, that wouldn't matter to SOB, he is the greatest player on the planet and can run through walls. Nobody can stop him, not even with steel reinforced concrete!!!

So there!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:08 am

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip wrote:Who is wumming the rugby team are an embarrassment to Ireland at least with the footie you know there Poopie but you know they will play to there capability however low that is

The footie team destroyed Australia 80-36 this morning thumbsup

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 am

Morgannwg wrote:Therein lies the problem. Ireland's players need to give 110% not just 10%.

You need to be taught a lesson...

...in thermodynamics.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 am

Sadly I think it would have been better to follow Wales lead and get outclassed by Aus at least that would have meant us playing above 50% vs SA

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:19 am

Apparently the statistical average effort given by the players during the world cup was 83.625719844% (to 9 decimal places).

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:22 am

More like 8.3% shading on 6.4% vs Wales

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:25 am

Dod if u want to see 83% + effort watch the footie team rrise to the occasion in the euro qualifier next month

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 am

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip wrote:More like 8.3% shading on 6.4% vs Wales

Thanks for sharing the results of your last cognitive capacity test.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:32 am

Facepalm at that POOR attempt at humour DOD you sir are a FAIL and that I am a 100% sure of

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 am

raspberry

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:57 am

Personally I think Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip is a Welsh wum trying to make us look a bit silly.

Thought we left this nonsense behind on the old 606.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 am

WHy is it a welsh wum? To us it seems to be an Irish wum. Pretty sure an old ID of his was C'mon you Irish.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:02 am

Morgannwg wrote:WHy is it a welsh wum? To us it seems to be an Irish wum. Pretty sure an old ID of his was C'mon you Irish.

Cmon You Irish - was not Irish as every Irish poster on the board was at pains to point out at the time.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:08 am

Well both of these idiots spouted the same rubbish before the World Cup, most of it aimed at Wales, and no other Irish poster disagreed with it.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 am

Lol who is cmon you Irish sounds like my type of poster

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 am

Morgannwg wrote:Well both of these idiots spouted the same rubbish before the World Cup, most of it aimed at Wales, and no other Irish poster disagreed with it.

Stop press...welshman starts fight for no reason.

Full story...a welsh poster today took offence where none existed and started a fight with other posters. "It was clear that no one was having a go at Welsh people" he said...."it just made me so angry so I had to do something".

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:14 am

It seems I was wrong then. Ferrs+O'Brien+Heaslip has made some valid points. DOD being a FAIL 100% was one of them. clap
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:20 am

Mor please can you stay on topic no need for insults im this thread thank you

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:25 am

Ferris O'Brien, could you and DOD please refrain from bringing old 606 nonsense onto V2.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:38 am

Drop the bickering the 3 of you.
Ferris, you have mail.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos na Gaoithe Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:43 am

Morgannwg wrote:Well both of these idiots spouted the same rubbish before the World Cup, most of it aimed at Wales, and no other Irish poster disagreed with it.

Morgannwg... why are you continuing this nonsense. It was plainly obvious that nearly every Irish poster distanced themselves from the monosyllabic repetitive wind-ups that F+O+H posted?? Headscratch

Nos na Gaoithe

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 am

Morgannwg wrote:Ferris O'Brien, could you and DOD please refrain from bringing old 606 nonsense onto V2.

Aha ha ha...funniest post all day Cool

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:32 am

Well I think this thread has about run it's course.

And for future reference, a red pen notice telling you to drop the bickering means just that, not "take another juvenile swipe".

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down