The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the "Who the hell am I ?" thread.

+12
JubbaIsle
Stealth Maestro Agro Love
CFCNick
cats_r_cool
Enforcer
asdral225
Legend
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
Adam D
Solerina
Fernando
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Its the "Who the hell am I ?" thread. - Page 4 Empty Its the "Who the hell am I ?" thread.

Post by Guest Sat 05 Mar 2011, 8:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am Caucasian, 48 yrs old, have played a professional sport since 1980.

I can claim a victory in the World Amateur Championship, the UK Championship and the Masters. I am also a former World Doubles champion.

I have won the World/Nations Cup three times with England and I am the reigning World Seniors Champion. I play left handed.

I have a song about me written by The Undertones and I once had a dog named Splinter.

I have 5 children, I live in Surrey

Who the hell am I ?

Back to top Go down

Its the "Who the hell am I ?" thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Its the "Who the hell am I ?" thread.

Post by Kenny Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:18 am

does someone else want to set a new one ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Its the "Who the hell am I ?" thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Its the "Who the hell am I ?" thread.

Post by Pal Joey Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:54 pm

I was born in Omaha Nebraska in 1920 and died in NYC in 1966. Childhood nickname was "Sunny".

Appearing on Broadway at the age of 15, he achieved success and performed on stage for 10 years before moving to Hollywood at the age of 20.

Film and stage actor - often played the "outsider" or "victim-hero"
After a car crash in 1956 that scarred his face and alcohol and prescription drug abuse, he became erratic. Nevertheless, he continued his acting career, playing such parts as "the reckless, alcoholic, mother-fixated rodeo performer"

Received 4 Academy Award nominations during his career, 3 for Best Actor and one for Best Supporting Actor.

According to Elizabeth Taylor "he could've been the biggest star in the world if he did more movies." He turned down the starring role in East of Eden just as he had for Sunset Boulevard.

Who the bloody hell am I?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Dec 2013, 4:04 pm

Montgomery Clift?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 06 Feb 2014, 1:42 pm

What's the answer LB?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 07 Feb 2014, 11:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Montgomery Clift?

Sorry mate, I didn't see your correct answer in December.

Yes, Montgomery Clift.  OK 

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4