The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray Feels Hard Done By

+18
barrystar
ADMIN
yummymummy
laverfan
Solerina
Jeremy_Kyle
noleisthebest
legendkillar
djlovesyou
Mad for Chelsea
bogbrush
monty junior
Danny_1982
Tenez
Calder106
CaledonianCraig
lags72
hawkeye
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Murray Feels Hard Done By - Page 2 Empty Murray Feels Hard Done By

Post by hawkeye Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

On many occasions Murray has managed to get away with using "bad language" on court. Agree or disagree this is against the rules. Today he got a warning. Instead of being apologetic he felt hard is done by. This is what he said (according to The Times PPV)

“Actually I said (I'm afraid you will have to use your imagination here. The Times printed the swear word that Murray used but 606v2 must have a filter that prevents its use) to the umpire and that got me a warning,” Murray said. “I’ve been to watch a lot of football and you hear a lot worse than that and you don’t get yellow card.

I didn't see the incident however IMO a highly paid tennis professional should not swear at an umpire. Maybe it was done in the heat of the moment however moaning to the press just shows that Murray feels entitled to do so. An umpires job is difficult enough without having their authority publically undermined in this way.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Murray Feels Hard Done By - Page 2 Empty Re: Murray Feels Hard Done By

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:06 pm

bogbrush wrote:Craig, so if a postrer goes aon about something does that validate the players behaviour?

I think Roddick has clarified the rights & wrongs about swearing AT umpires.

There's a big difference in my mind between swearing at a person and swearing in the hearing of a person. The first is abuse, the latter is bad behaviour. There are different sanctions for each, the former being vastly more important.

Question:- Why Andy Murray? As has already been said all players swear.

Answer:- See the OP's posting record and you can see she has an unhealthy obsession with Andy Murray.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Yeah, you're right noor stat. Let's rescind the punishment on Serena with a great big apology for the inconvenience, after all not verbally abusing officials is just so old hat isn't it?

Last edited by bogbrush on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:10 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Craig, so if a postrer goes aon about something does that validate the players behaviour?

There's a big difference in my mind between swearing at a person and swearing in the hearing of a person. The first is abuse, the latter is bad behaviour. There are different sanctions for each, the former being vastly more important.

Answer:- See the OP's posting record and you can see she has an unhealthy obsession with Andy Murray.

Which other players are you think of who have sworn at the Umpire? (excluding Roddick, who has made clear his position that he should be done for it).
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Nore Staat wrote:When I heard the news I almost choked to death on my cornflakes. Public flogging followed by a ritual beheading would seem to be the only acceptable response.

Now I hear there will be an interesting match of tennis latter on this good day between a Mr Roger Federer and a Mr Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. I shall be listening intently to ensure these gentlemen do not abuse the Queen's English.

Laugh

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
.........................................................................................................................
Now I hear there will be an interesting match of tennis latter on this good day between a Mr Roger Federer and a Mr Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. I shall be listening intently to ensure these gentlemen do not abuse the Queen's English.

A noble idea, and it is indeed commendable that you should kindly offer to assume this responsibility on behalf of all right-minded tennis fans.

However, let it not be forgotten that both of today's competitors are fluent French speakers, and (unless you also happen to be one yourself .. ?) may I therefore respectfully suggest that you have an appropriate dictionary to hand throughout the proceedings Wink

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:27 pm

From ATP Tennis rule 6.03-A, 1.

1) ATP World Tour Tournaments: If a ball is lost or becomes unplayable, then another shall be added as soon as it is reasonably possible. During the warm-up or with in two (2) games (before first point is begun in the third game or if the first point has to be replayed for any reason) after a change of ball, a new ball shall be used as a replacement; otherwise a ball of like wear shall be supplied.

Did Fergus Murphy make a mistake by replacing all balls with new balls? Erm

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm

What a load of old Love sacks.

Who cares if Murray thinks he deserved to be peed off by the umpire's decision to let Berdych cheat. He's not the only guilty one who hasn't "apologised" for swearing at the umpire, let it lie, he hasn't murdered anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm

I can accept criticism of Andy Murray and have criticised him myself on here and will post links to those threads if people wish. I wonder how people would react on here if I were to either A. Start a thread for every positive thing said about Andy Murray in the press or B. Posted every negative article up here on things say Federer has done and said in his time and made a damning thread of it a la hawkeye with Murray.

It all gets so tiresome, repetitive and nauseating for one person to persist relentlessly with negative stuff against one player. Fine enough if there is a balance ie do the same when positive stuff comes out about Murray but no she won't do that. If people here henestly think I am overreacting then tell me why this poster as started so many negative Murray articles and not one positive one.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Quite agree CC

It's about time that the Mods/ANYONE started to realise that this forum

is just a continuation of the "Slamless Murray"! 606 putrid drivel.

It's no wonder that people are deserting the sinking ship!

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Hawkeye should change its name to Night 'Awk and phone

home

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm

yummymummy wrote:Quite agree CC

which people?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:18 pm

yummymummy wrote:

Thanks for your contribution, anyway thumbsup .

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
yummymummy wrote:Quite agree CC

which people?

Most of them NitB

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:22 pm

I prefer the analogy that we separated the wheat from the chaff myself.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Hero wrote:I prefer the analogy that we separated the wheat from the chaff myself.

...or...quality vs. quantity Wink

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:24 pm

We've certainly cut down on pages filled with smilies anyway.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:32 pm

bogbrush wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

Which other players are you think of who have sworn at the Umpire? (excluding Roddick, who has made clear his position that he should be done for it).

I give you Roger Federer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTTY3QuLcQ

Two swear words in this one. There are also instances for Fish, Blake and Sharapova.

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Fed was dead right on this occasion though.

Actually Murray may have been right to make a point about giving Berdych new balls. Difficult to say cause none of us could check the pressure.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Tipsy's one takes the cake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4eLXtR5njo

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Tenez wrote:Fed was dead right on this occasion though.

Actually Murray may have been right to make a point about giving Berdych new balls. Difficult to say cause none of us could check the pressure.

Might have been right. Not arguing that but a very similar situation..

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 pm

This is probably one of the most hilarious Murray umpire moments....funnily, it was Murphy again Whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhZbgx1vOg&feature=related

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Murray has no reason to feel hard done by. Federer didn't just get a warning for swearing at an umpire he got fined. Much as I like Federer (and think he had a point - Del Potro is so infuriatingly slow I might have sworn in his position )I believe he should have been punished.

But Federer accepted the punishement just like Roddick. Murray didn't he complained about being given a warning. He appears to believe he should be allowed to swear at an official. Can you imagine the reaction if an official swore at him. Of course not because the official wouldn't just get a warning they would probably lose their job.

There is a huge inbalence of power between players and officials. Officials need rules to protect them and allow them to do their job.

Looking at the Federer incident IMO Murray was very lucky to get away with a warning.

Thankfully the ATP makes the rules and not some of the posters here.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 pm

I knew sombody would pick up the Fed - Delpo match sooner or later Doh
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:I knew sombody would pick up the Fed - Delpo match sooner or later Doh

Well Bogbrush asked quite specifically for an example of where a player swore AT an umpire. What do you expect.

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 pm

hawkeye wrote:Murray has no reason to feel hard done by. Federer didn't just get a warning for swearing at an umpire he got fined. Much as I like Federer (and think he had a point - Del Potro is so infuriatingly slow I might have sworn in his position )I believe he should have been punished.

But Federer accepted the punishement just like Roddick. Murray didn't he complained about being given a warning. He appears to believe he should be allowed to swear at an official. Can you imagine the reaction if an official swore at him. Of course not because the official wouldn't just get a warning they would probably lose their job.

There is a huge inbalence of power between players and officials. Officials need rules to protect them and allow them to do their job.

Looking at the Federer incident IMO Murray was very lucky to get away with a warning.

Thankfully the ATP makes the rules and not some of the posters here.

Considering you didn't see the Murray incident how can you equate it to the Federer one. If you had watched the match you would have seen that after getting the code warning at the next change over Murray and the umpire had a discussion (no swearing) not sure if it was regarding the ball change or the code violation. Don't think they agreed but it was done in the correct fashion. The match then proceeded without further incident. At the end of the match he shook hands as normal with both the umpire and Berdych. I'm pretty sure that he knows you can't swear at umpires but he obviously did not rate what he said as a serious swearword. He'll know better next time.

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 am

All this B0ll0cks is based on an assumption that Murray has "moaned" about being given a warning.

Yet the quote by Hawkeye in the OA shows clearly that Andy was responding to a question, rather than calling a press conference with the intention to whinge about it.

Does this really deserve such a huge pile of cr4p disguised as an article ?

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 am

Jubbahey wrote:All this B0ll0cks is based on an assumption that Murray has "moaned" about being given a warning.

Yet the quote by Hawkeye in the OA shows clearly that Andy was responding to a question, rather than calling a press conference with the intention to whinge about it.

Jubbahey

Your comment is an example of why players should not be allowed to swear at an umpire

You didn't like my article, you thought I was wrong, you didn't think I should write such things and also you wanted to sort of put me in my place and show your superiority. To do all this you broke the rules of convention and "swore". Or to get by the 606v2's rules syb0lically "swore". Symbol or not it doesn't matter. As I was trying to explain the umpire would hardly be shocked at the actual word that Murray used. Just like I could hardly be offended by seeing "cr4p".

But you must understand that the umpire can't have a player undermining his authority by doing what you did to me.

Also I don't understand the press conference bit. Why should it matter if Murray said what he said in response to a question.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvSgXp-cwTg
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 am

Can you please find me where Roger apologised or said he was wrong there?

And you don't understand press conferences? You should do as you spend so often on here quoting newspapers so you must know a bit about them? The reporter asks a question about the swearing and Andy answers. Not too hard to understand is it? And I'll say again for the umpteenth time if (as you claim) Andy is making such a big thing of this ie spitting the dummy out about not being able to swear then it is guaranteed news - the BBC, Sky, ITV etc etc would have picked up on it for certain but there is absolutely zilch anywhere about it. Nothing and so obviously even the super-critical media outlets see nothing to report in this yet here you are like a crazed stalker hounding Andy Murray once more. Pathetic and give it a rest and change the record. Why not try writing something from your own brain instead of usurping a newspaper hacks work and rewording it to create your own version.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:53 am

CaledonianCraig

Murray didn't have to apologise or even say he was wrong. When the reporter asked him a question he just didn't have to try and say that he was right. This was picked up by the media as thats how I know about it.

Most of my responses here have little to do with Murray and more to do with explaining why there should be rules against players swearing at umpires. I am amazed at the number of posters that don't appear to understand why.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 am

Of course there are rules and every player breaks them ...yes even your darling Roger. That is what people don't get here. Can you please please please tell me, if Andy was making such a whinge and strop about not being able to swear on court ANY of the other massive media outlets never made a story out of it? Plainly, because there was no strop and so no story. Is that really so hard for you to understand?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:07 am

Can't link you YouTube here, what was the clip of Federer that you've wheeled out as the case for the defence?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LncL-L0g4&feature=related

Another link from the US Open when he swears then grins and gets away without a court violation. Actually, looks quite proud that he swore afterwards.

bogbrush,

2009 US Open v del Potro where he got into a slanging match with umpire swearing a couple of times.

All I am saying is it happens (all the players swear) and how many come out and apologise or say I was wrong for swearing? I'll bet Roger knew he did wrong swearing afterwards but given the same set of circumstances he'd do it again and same goes for other players. They are playing in a high-charged atmosphere under pressure so times come when they let rip. End of story. If fans don't like players swearing then perhaps they should quit watching as it has always been there and always will from time to time.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:Of course there are rules and every player breaks them ...yes even your darling Roger. That is what people don't get here. Can you please please please tell me, if Andy was making such a whinge and strop about not being able to swear on court ANY of the other massive media outlets never made a story out of it? Plainly, because there was no strop and so no story. Is that really so hard for you to understand?

Well it could be that not too many people are interested in everything Murray says...

Just curious. Did you have any views on this matter before Murray decided to express his. Also I like many think Federer is a remarkable tennis player but I wouldn't defend him if I thought he was wrong. I said what I thought about that incident in your video link earlier in this thread. Have you read earlier comments in this thread? Because many of the issues you keep bringing up have been discussed.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 am

Are you joking?? The british media are obsessed with Murray and before him Henman. Also they leapt upon remarks he made post-match about the possibility of a strike and plenty of other stuff in the past so they are ready to highlight anything he does or says of note so again I'll ask why nothing on the BBC or Sky who covered the tournament? Tell you what why not just admit you are trying to make much more out of this for your own ends - it is your past posting history. It is a bit of a give away. Whistle
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:37 am

As for my views on this. All players swear and all of us swear (I have no doubt) and it doesn't offend me. Now if a player is going to call the umpire name etc that is going too far. In Murray's incident it was much like Federer's (in US Open Final) where in both felt the umpire had erred and they let rip (Federer felt the umpire gave del Potro far too long to challenge) whilst Murray felt Berdych shouldn't have been given a new batch of new balls to serve with. Both swore and I can inderstand that in the heat of the moment and if you can't then you must be a nun living in a convant.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 am

Hero wrote:I prefer the analogy that we separated the wheat from the chaff myself.

Is that a reference to Murray/Rafa fans as "chaff" Hobo ?

I may be wrong, buts thats how I took your remark to mean. I would hope that all posters here are treated in the same manner with the same respect due, in common with their membership, or is there some kind of established hierarchy between Fed fans and the rest of us ?

I may be exhibiting the V2 consensus attribute of sensitivity, but I would appreciate your indulgence to clarify exactly what you meant by that Hobo.

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:01 am

I am still perplexed as to how his behaviour merited an article.

Yes Murray is 'outspoken' on court and the fact it is plain English kinda hinders him as I tend to try and workout what a Simon or a Verdassco say when ranting.

I mean geez is new news that Murray 'swore' on court? No

Another article by someone stirring the pot yet again to get posters to fall out with each other.

Why do so many bite at threads?

Rolling Eyes

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:03 am

legendkillar wrote:

Another article by someone stirring the pot yet again to get posters to fall out with each other.

Rolling Eyes

Okay point taken - I am out of here but the OP carries on with her ability to post anti-Murray articles at will.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:07 am

hawkeye wrote:
Jubbahey wrote:All this B0ll0cks is based on an assumption that Murray has "moaned" about being given a warning.

Jubbahey

Your comment is an example of why players should not be allowed to swear at an umpire

You didn't like my article, you thought I was wrong, you didn't think I should write such things and also you wanted to sort of put me in my place and show your superiority. To do all this you broke the rules of convention and "swore". Or to get by the 606v2's rules syb0lically "swore". Symbol or not it doesn't matter. As I was trying to explain the umpire would hardly be shocked at the actual word that Murray used. Just like I could hardly be offended by seeing "cr4p".

But you must understand that the umpire can't have a player undermining his authority by doing what you did to me.

Also I don't understand the press conference bit. Why should it matter if Murray said what he said in response to a question.

If you can't see the "analogy" between the word b******s and the "blown out of all proportion" article you have written, then there is no hope.

He answered a question, it was not a moan, but a straightforward reply that he considered the warning for saying a word (that is not swearing in any book I have read or is an insult to the umpire) a little over the top, unless he was describing the umpire as looking like a pair of testicles, or had a chin resembling that of two hairy danglers, I can't see why you are getting in such a strop over a ridiculously inoffensive word that is used by 99% of the adult population at some point in their lives. The word filter is there as a precaution, but for me B******S represents your constant Murray bashing articles and posts and in particular this thread, which is based on a puffed up, hypersensitive issue with a player you obviously dislike.

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:08 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Okay point taken - I am out of here but the OP carries on with her ability to post anti-Murray articles at will.

Agreed CC. I fully admire the fact you fight Andy's corner.

Let the troll have her goat.

There will be better articles to apply your comments to surrounding Andy and other players.

Hug

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 am

Jubbahey wrote:
hawkeye wrote:

Jubbahey

If you can't see the "analogy" between the word b******s and the "blown out of all proportion" article you have written, then there is no hope.

He answered a question, it was not a moan, but a straightforward reply that he considered the warning for saying a word (that is not swearing in any book I have read or is an insult to the umpire) a little over the top, unless he was describing the umpire as looking like a pair of testicles, or had a chin resembling that of two hairy danglers, I can't see why you are getting in such a strop over a ridiculously inoffensive word that is used by 99% of the adult population at some point in their lives. The word filter is there as a precaution, but for me B******S represents your constant Murray bashing articles and posts and in particular this thread, which is based on a puffed up, hypersensitive issue with a player you obviously dislike.

I think we could agree that the OP talks a load of b******s as well as the article being a load of b******s.

I am liking Andy even more.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:48 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LncL-L0g4&feature=related

Another link from the US Open when he swears then grins and gets away without a court violation. Actually, looks quite proud that he swore afterwards.

bogbrush,

2009 US Open v del Potro where he got into a slanging match with umpire swearing a couple of times.
All I am saying is it happens (all the players swear) and how many come out and apologise or say I was wrong for swearing? I'll bet Roger knew he did wrong swearing afterwards but given the same set of circumstances he'd do it again and same goes for other players. They are playing in a high-charged atmosphere under pressure so times come when they let rip. End of story. If fans don't like players swearing then perhaps they should quit watching as it has always been there and always will from time to time.

Thought that would be it.

He didn't swear at the Umpire, he swore during conversation. I think the phrase was "don't tell me the f***ing rules". If he'd said "don't tell me the rules, you f****er" that would be swearing at him.
It was bad behaviour, but less so that swearing at the guy. Swearing during the match offends viewers and supporters, swearing at the Umpire undermines the authority of the Umpire. Big difference.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Your really into semantics there. If I'm in a argument (as it was in this case) with someone I am addressing them directly and if I swear it therefore follows that I'm swearing at them.

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Murray said to the press and it was reported in the media that

Actually I said ******** to the umpire and that got me a warning,”
Murray said. “I’ve been to watch a lot of football and you hear a lot
worse than that and you don’t get yellow card.

He swore at the umpire. He got a warning. He appears to think footballers are allowed to do the same without punishment.

It is against the rules to swear at the umpire. It should be against the rules to swear at an umpire. Most people would agree that it should be against the rules to swear at an umpire.

If anyone wants to continue to argue that Murray should be allowed to swear at an umpire without punishment they can... They are wrong as is Murray

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:09 pm

OMG ..... 94 posts on this and still going strong .....?!

You won't get me adding to the count, that's for sure

Doh

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by barrystar Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm

It's a b****y storm in a f***ing teacup if you ask me.

Ultimately the player who 'loses it' nearly always does his/her chances of winning more harm than good so provided it's a word or two in a flashpoint, rather than a Williamsesque repeated and personally directed rant a warning and a move on is probably the end of it.
barrystar
barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:07 pm

He didnt swear "at" the umpire, he said "B******S when the umpire said his balls were flat (no pun intended on my behalf, but maybe Murray was being facetious there) which in my book means he was giving his opinion on the umpires decision to allow Berdych new testicles, sorry, balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:21 pm

At what point does expressing ones displeasure at a decision become swearing?

Which of the following could he have used instead to avoid a warning or are they all warnable offenses?

Tosh
Poppycock
Nonsense
Codswallop
Twaddle
Cr4p
Hairy danglers (thanks jubbahey)
A thoroughly disappointing turn of affairs
I am at this moment expressing my complete and utter disapproval of your recent decision.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by break_in_the_fifth Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 am

The word he used is only possibly a swear word in this country anyway...

Hawkeye you should not only let Murray slide on this one but appreciate his sentiments. He's alright.

break_in_the_fifth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next