The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double win for Scottish club sides in B&I Cup

3 posters

Go down

Double win for Scottish club sides in B&I Cup Empty Double win for Scottish club sides in B&I Cup

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 14 Nov - 9:40

A good weekend for the two pro-district sides was enhanced with narrow wins for club sides Ayr and Melrose in round 3 of the B&I Cup: B&I Cup victories

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Double win for Scottish club sides in B&I Cup Empty Re: Double win for Scottish club sides in B&I Cup

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 14 Nov - 10:31

Another feather in the cap for Craig Chalmers, and as you posted on the other thread, delighted to hear that Beattie played well for Ayr and that McAlpine and Welsh featured.

Scott Hastings made the point in commentary yesterday, it's an important link between these teams and the professional sides. A great weekend for Scottish rugby, much needed.

Now, if Edinburgh can beat Racing Metro at Murrayfield on Friday.......

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Double win for Scottish club sides in B&I Cup Empty Re: Double win for Scottish club sides in B&I Cup

Post by George Carlin Mon 14 Nov - 14:08

Beattie had a stormer for my local club side and even scored the winning try. VERY interesting to see if he's in the Warriors side for next week.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 14 Nov - 15:54

To be honest I'd like him to be. He'd make a better and more natural impact substitute than Chris Fusaro. I see no sense in taking off Barclay.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down