The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafa Nole Lunch Date

+3
FedsFan
bogbrush
hawkeye
7 posters

Go down

Rafa Nole Lunch Date Empty Rafa Nole Lunch Date

Post by hawkeye Thu 17 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

All those hoping that the Nadal and Djokovic rivalry would perhaps heat up a little after Rafa lost a few matches may be disappointed. It appears that they not only practised together but afterwoods went out for lunch together. Djokovic "tweeted" a picture of what they ate.

http://www.whosay.com/novakdjokovic/photos/93290

It might have been more interesting if he had said what they talked about...

Would it be more interesting if the top players didn't get on? Would it add more spice to their matches. Or do they set a good example by being able to leave all the fight on the court?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Rafa Nole Lunch Date Empty Re: Rafa Nole Lunch Date

Post by bogbrush Thu 17 Nov 2011, 5:28 pm

I bet one of them took an MTO during dessert.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by FedsFan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

bogbrush wrote:I bet one of them took an MTO during dessert.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

FedsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

Spanish paella hummm, that reminds me of a certain someone..... Whistle
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Fri 18 Nov 2011, 12:09 pm

"Would it be more interesting if the top players didn't get on? " - Well for some fans it might be. But, hey, Rafa and Rog get on fairly well and they've had some titanic duels. Nothing to stop top sportsmen playing like the devil on the pitch/court/whatever and then having a few beers with the victorious/beaten foe afterwards. (although don't expect this to happen among the top women tennis players, unless there's a secret drinking club we aint heard about).

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri 18 Nov 2011, 12:15 pm

The irony of sports, while fans here fight, lose their nerves and do all they can to counteract the other fav. player of some other fan, the players themselves have fun together, play & earn loads if dosh.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

Jahu wrote:The irony of sports, while fans here fight, lose their nerves and do all they can to counteract the other fav. player of some other fan, the players themselves have fun together, play & earn loads if dosh.

Who says we aren't having fun? There's no more fun than seeing a wum attempt fail Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:32 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Jahu wrote:The irony of sports, while fans here fight, lose their nerves and do all they can to counteract the other fav. player of some other fan, the players themselves have fun together, play & earn loads if dosh.

Who says we aren't having fun? There's no more fun than seeing a wum attempt fail Rafa Nole Lunch Date 810156456

Huhh! Was that directed at my article? I like Rafa, I like Novak and I like that they get on well enough to go on a lunch date. Judging by the picture IMO they made a mistake with their lunch choice. But I'm no slavish fan I like to say things as I see them... So please tell how was it a "wum attempt"?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

hawkeye wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

Who says we aren't having fun? There's no more fun than seeing a wum attempt fail Rafa Nole Lunch Date 810156456

Huhh! Was that directed at my article? I like Rafa, I like Novak and I like that they get on well enough to go on a lunch date. Judging by the picture IMO they made a mistake with their lunch choice. But I'm no slavish fan I like to say things as I see them... So please tell how was it a "wum attempt"?

Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:42 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
hawkeye wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

Rafa Nole Lunch Date 810156456

?!

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down