The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloucester (Cider) v Quins (Fine Wine)

Go down

Gloucester (Cider) v Quins (Fine Wine) Empty Gloucester (Cider) v Quins (Fine Wine)

Post by yappysnap Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:08 am

Thought i'd start a thread for this weekends HC pool 6 match between the two English sides Glos and Quins.

Harlequins come in to this game off the back of 11 straight victories and a tough home win over a spirited Connacht team. At the moment they're flying high but the weaknesses, especially in the forwards are slowly being shown up, and an injury to key centre Lowe will cause us some real grief in the weeks to come.

Gloucester on the other hand have managed 4 wins and 4 losses in the prem including their first loss at home to Saracens in two years. Last weekend they also lost to European giants Toulouse in France in a spectacular game which but for a bit of luck they could have won.

Both teams are absolutely crammed with young English talent and what's even better they all seem to enjoy playing running rugby and looking for tries. Once the teams are up i'm going to do some match ups on young and old players to watch out for.

Should be a good game and even before the teams are up i'm going to guess the result.
Heart say's Quins by 3
Head say's Glos by 5

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Gloucester (Cider) v Quins (Fine Wine) Empty Re: Gloucester (Cider) v Quins (Fine Wine)

Post by yappysnap Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:09 am

This should be in the club section, can some one move it please...

yappysnap

Back to top Go down